Ace Sister and Horny Brother (fm)

Story Info
I used to masturbate with my brother.
1.2k words
3.65
52.3k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ace Sister and Horny Brother

By AnonymousNin

1

During our senior year of high school, my brother, James, and I started masturbating together..

I was eighteen and my brother nineteen.

For whatever reason, our parents started us in school at the same time.

It all started one day when my brother fell asleep on my bed.

He napped and must have had some horny dreams because I could see James's erection through his shorts.

I was just on the bed with him, drawing in a plain sketch notebook.

Still asleep, James wrapped his arms and legs around my pink body pillow and began to hump it.

I thought it was funny.

I did my best to keep quiet, and just sketch, while watching my brother hump my body pillow.

My brother woke up

He was super embarrassed.

I laughed.

"Don't worry, it's cool."

He smiled. His face was super red.

"Are you going to finish," I teased.

"No, I'm fine."

"Well you should, you don't want to have blue balls the rest of the day."

"Really? Are you sure?"

"Yeah it's fine. I'm just gonna draw."

My brother pulled down his pants and revealed himself to the open air of my room.

I just laid on my stomach and worked on my drawing as my brother began to jerk himself off.

My brother quickly climaxed over his lower stomach.

I gave him one of my dirty t-shirts to wipe himself off with.

"Thanks," he said. "How are the drawings going?"

"Good," I said with a smile.

2

My brother got in the habit of coming and laying on my bed to jerk off while I worked on my drawings.

I'm pretty much asexual so I didn't mind it.

None of it clicked. I didn't think it was that dirty.

If anything I thought it was absurd and funny.

Sometimes I would kiss James's neck or breathe in his ear while he stroked himself.

We never kissed. We never touched one another.

James just jerked himself off on my bed in front of me.

I didn't mind.

If he asked nicely I would undress for him, take my top off.

We never touched bodies except for me kissing his neck.

Everything else felt too dirty.

I didn't mind my brother seeing me naked.

It felt natural.

If I had any dirty panties I would let James wrap them around himself as he jerked off.

It made the clean up so much easier.

I remember one time, I was shirtless in these light pastel pink leggings while my brother was next to me on the bed stroking himself.

I was on my stomach working on my sketches.

My brother touched and played with one of my feet as he stroked himself.

It tickled.

My brother tickled my foot as he got himself off.

3

It took me a long time to figure out that I was asexual.

I didn't know I was asexual in high school.

I didn't really know how to feel about sex. That's probably why I didn't mind being around my brother while he masturbated.

If anything, I thought it was funny and absurd and enjoyed the experience.

Being ace is weird: like I still want a boyfriend and I have wanted one for as long as I remember-- since I was a little girl.

I want a boyfriend to kiss, hold hands, cuddle, and sleep with in the same bed with.

But actual sex-- ew, no thanks, I'm good.

I guess what I'm looking for is the type of relationship I accidentally had with my brother.

A relationship where we are good friends, live together, and occasionally I kiss his neck or something while he masturbates.

I don't know how to go about finding a relationship like this.

It feels like most guys don't want to be with you long term if there isn't going to be any sex.

I might just be projecting this onto the world?-- I don't know.

But I don't want to touch anything or really be sexual in any way.

It's complicated.

4

That Halloween I dressed up as Raven from Teen Titans.

I went out with a group of friends, each one of us dressed up as one of the Titans.

My brother really liked my Halloween costume.

The next week my brother had my dress up as Raven while he got himself off.

I put on my costume and did the makeup and lipstick.

I just laid on the bed with him and worked on my drawings.

I did this cool set of drawings of all my friends as their Titans. I mixed the aspects of my friends' faces and personalities, with the look of each Titan. I'm pretty proud of how the drawings came out. I framed each one and gave them to my friends as gifts.

Anyways.

My brother stroked himself as I laid on the bed dressed as Raven.

I handed him a pair of used dirty black panties to stroke himself into.

My brother asked me to kiss his neck.

I complied.

The black-purple lipstick I had on my lips rubbed off onto James's neck as I kissed him.

It only took four or five kisses before my brother began to ejaculate in my panties.

I was careful to make sure James wiped all the lipstick off from his neck.

I then finished my Teen Titan drawings, while my brother laid next to me and took a nap on my bed.

5

A week later, James bought me this really cool, expensive Katara costume, (from Avatar the Last Airbender), with the stipulation that I wear it occasionally while he masturbates

He didn't say this, but it was implied.

I was ecstatic.

I love Avatar so much.

That Monday when we got home from school, I got all dolled up for him while he layed on my bed and watched me change and put makeup on.

I could see his erection through his shorts.

I finished getting dressed up and sat next to my brother on the bed.

I pulled the top up and showed him my tits. Just for a second.

"What do you think?"

"I think you look awesome."

"I know right."

My brother pulled himself from his shorts

"Thanks so much by the way," I said.

"Anytime."

"Here," I pulled my top up again and let my brother look at my chest while he stroked himself.

"Can I touch you just a little?"

"Ew, no, keep your hands to yourself. You know the rules."

"Fine."

I laid back in bed and grabbed a book that I was reading.

My tiny tits were still out.

James and I were both reading It by Stephen King at the time.

I think I was at that point halfway through the book where the narrative fast forwards to main characters as adults.

I read It with my tits still out as my brother laid back in the bed next to me.

"You should buy me more costumes if you want," I said to James, still stroking himself.

James laughed, "sure, what do you want?"

"I don't know, surprise me."

James laid back deeper into my bed and ejaculated all over himself.

It's crazy how messy it is when guys orgasm. James carefully stood up. Careful to not get anything on my bed.

James then went to the bathroom to wipe himself off.

He then went and grabbed his copy of It from his bedroom.

James and I sat in my bed, under the covers, and silently read It together.

I couldn't help but to smile. I was dressed like Katara.