All Comments on 'Ace Sister and Horny Brother (fm)'

by AnonymousNin

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cute story and short I like that. Brings back memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cute story, do hope she grows out of her asexuality.

Please check out present and past tense for lay, laid and the associated participles. Since you enjoyed it, this little exercise will thrill you.

Looking forward to more.

sp9983sp9983over 2 years ago

I think it's a very poor story. No one wants to read an asexual story on this site.

HectorBidonHectorBidonover 2 years ago

"But actual sex-- ew, no thanks, I'm good."

I really liked this story. The writing has an immediacy and simplicity that makes it seem like a true confession. It gives a compelling picture of an ace (a term I wasn't previously familiar with) who has to plot her own course, since, well, that's what aces have to do. I don't believe I've met a character like this on this site before, so thanks for introducing us. I wish her all the best.

noiyuknoiyukover 2 years ago

Am I the only one looking forward to finding out what costume he buys her next?

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

It's not a bad story, but like someone else already commented, I don't really see any 'Ace' stories going popular with the typical readers who frequent this forum. Asexuality is basically the antithesis of eroticism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I tend to concur with House's opinion (Dr House from the show House MD) - asexuality is not a valid sexual orientation, it's a symptom of something. Sexual desire is ingrained in our DNA, without such the human species and indeed any species would cease to exist. A complete lack of sexual desire is either a sign of something wrong on a physical level (likely something hormonal) or something wrong on a psychological level. That said, what in the name of all the gods possessed you to post such a strange and ineptly written tale on a site devoted to erotica?

Paul4playPaul4playover 2 years ago

The graphic simplicity of this poem made me very hard!

Wish I had a sister, but one who would have masturbated simultaneously with me.

But an ace sister like this would have been fun, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am ace looking for ace stories because I still love reading dirty literature at least and thought it might be cute to read something I understand! Besides the brother part I say this is about right if just being their for support for sexual activity but not being a part of it! Most ace stories aren't like that and just have them learn to love it but I like it being more realistic to just being happy to help!!! Basically I loved it thank you!

TrashyRatTrashyRatover 2 years ago

I LIKE IT super innocent and cute!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She needs to let him fuck her wet pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

not surprised to see the aphobic comments

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonymousNin@AnonymousNin
Young writer trying to get better. Future best selling fiction author lol. My stories formatted for Kindle and paperback can be found here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09JSRQV5C

SIMILAR Stories