Aces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abbie and Wanda were gone, and Ivan suggested they go hang out at the pool. It took very little convincing for Brian to agree. They went upstairs and changed. Brian put on swim trunks. There was no way he was going to walk into a crowd of girls naked. Ivan, of course, opted for the latter.

Before they entered the pool, Brian stopped his friend. "You like redheads?" he asked.

"Da. Red, White, Blue. I like all heads."

"She's not my type." Brian said.

"Da, I will protect you from her, even if I have to sacrifice my body." he said, grinning that evil Russian grin.

"You're a good friend, Ivan." he said. Ivan clapped him on the back way too hard for comfort, as usual. He wondered if this would work. What was the incentive for a girl to get with Ivan just because she was there? He wouldn't get her an incentive, nor the bragging rights of having fucked a celebrity.

Brian realized that the last premise was wrong. Ivan did have some of his reflected celebrity. Brian had already vowed not to ever publicly discuss anything that happened with any woman, not to confirm or deny any rumor, any statement by some woman that she'd been with him. He meant it when he suggested that Abby claim he was impotent. Even that rumor would not hurt him, and he would never deny it. So if a girl came into the house and had to settle for Ivan, she could at least go claim she'd been with Brian, and he wouldn't say any different.

The other thing was so crass and manipulative that he hated himself for thinking it. Ivan had suggested it, and the thought bothered him at the time. But after seeing April Jones, and other girls like her - even if not as extreme - he started thinking that it would serve them right.

If a girl was convinced that the way to her incentive windfall was through Brian, and the way to Brian was through Ivan, then his friend might indeed get some. But could he bring himself to lead this redhead on like that? Could he bring himself to let it actually be true in some cases? The thought kind of creeped him out. It meant being with a girl who had just been with Ivan, for one. Worse, it made him an actual whore. He wasn't sure he wasn't already a whore, or would be very shortly.

As he started to slide the patio door aside and step out onto the covered porch, beyond which was the pool, the thought hit him. He was probably going to be having sex within the hour. He could see the girls through the patio door. At least one of them was going to open her legs and he would be inside her. It would be the first time he'd done it deliberately. The nurse's sudden ambush didn't count. This would be his first, the first that he would be fully engaged with it.

Less than a week ago, he would have been overwhelmed by the thought. Embarrassment, uncertainty, even fear would have wrecked him. He'd have felt a desperate need to get away, to retreat to his safe dorm, to his safe life in which opportunities never bothered him, never made him have to choose.

But now, after what was for him a long drought, his dick was in charge, and it charged through the open door a fraction of a second before the rest of him did.

The redhead was sitting in a lounge chair on the porch, just under the cover so that the sun was off her fair skin. She had stripped to her panties, as had the other two girls who were now frolicking in the pool. The blonde lounged comfortably nude, her skin smooth and golden, her body as perfect as he'd hoped. She was neither flaunting herself nor trying to hide herself. She looked... self-contained was the only term he could think of for it.

He walked past the redhead without acknowledging her. He didn't see the annoyed look on her face that only got worse when she saw Ivan, in all his rotund, hirsute nudity right behind him. He sensed more than saw Ivan stop, and heard him say something trite, and her voice responding with an obviously forced seductive cheer.

He glanced at the blonde as he passed. She lowered her sunglasses to look at him, the only acknowledgment she gave. He didn't stop. Without breaking stride, he dove into the deep end of the pool and came up next to the two other girls.

They were both topless, wearing only panties. One dark haired with dark eyes, the other had light brown hair. Carrie and Heather, he'd learned after popping out of the water and introducing himself. Carrie's eyes drew him in and almost kept him from checking out her high, firm tits, which just came above the water as she stood. Heather was more cute than hot, with faint freckles on a brightly smiling face.

They were pretty obviously students. He didn't care. He didn't want to get to know them. If anything, he wanted to get this over with, but his body was aching for theirs. For any of them, even the redhead.

He had no idea how to start. He imagined that he could just take one, or both, of them in his arms, peel off their panties, bend them over the edge of the pool and do the deed. And he probably could have. But he'd never done anything remotely like that. He had no idea how to go about going from "Hi" to "bend over".

They made awkward small talk, all the while drifting toward shallower water. It was still belly deep, but he progressively saw more and more of them. Heather's smallish tits had been divided at the nipple by the water line, but now he could see them free of the water. They were a little small for her frame, and seemed to be loose and a little floppy, but he liked them. Of course he liked them, they were tits, and they were uncovered, and they were within reach.

He looked over at the blonde. She was playing it cool, just lounging in her chair with one knee cocked just above the other leg. It was an interesting contrast, the modesty of that against her full and unselfconscious nudity. He could tell that she was watching him behind her dark sunglasses. He couldn't decide if he wanted her first, or would have one of these other two girls as an appetizer before the main course.

He couldn't believe he was letting himself think that way. He didn't think about it for long. He turned to Carrie. "So why were you two hanging out out there?" he asked. He winced. Being as charged up as he was, he was able to speak to girls - half naked girls - without falling apart. But it obviously did not make him any smoother when he did talk.

"Well," said Heather, who was now sitting on the edge of the pool. "You're famous. We just wanted to meet you."

"Why did you invite us in?" Carried asked.

Brian looked at her, hoping his expression did not say, "Why do you think?" Instead, he said. "Well, you looked like interesting people." He winced again, for a different reason. It was the same thing he'd said to Abby, except then it was honest. Now it was just vapid small talk.

"We are." Heather said, moving her knees apart with a subtle motion. Her panties were not a swimsuit. They were light blue, and wet, and hardly hid anything.

He saw, and instinctively turned away. But he forced himself to look again. Not that he didn't want to, but his knee-jerk shyness was coming back in the face of the real thing right there for the taking. He looked from Heather's wet panties to Carries tits, but then he was drawn to her eyes again. She was smiling.

She splashed him, laughing. He laughed and splashed her back. Heather jumped in and joined the fun, and soon they were laughing and splashing, bouncing around the pool. It evolved when Brian, getting splashed from two sides, grabbed Carrie's arms from behind and tried to hold them so she couldn't splash him. The position pressed her ass against his hard cock and at the same time gave him a view over her shoulder at her tits.

She spun to face him. One hand still held her forearm, but the spin had freed her other. His hand had slid off and landed on a tit, and he gently squeezed it. She stopped, and moved to kiss him.

He realized he didn't want to kiss her. He did, but not like this, not under these circumstances. It was no secret that they were both using each other, that this was not a relationship. This was raw, cynical physicality. He slid his face away and kissed her neck. He upped the intensity of his hand, letting go of her arm to get both hands involved.

He squeezed her tits. They were soft and firm at the same time, and weighty in his hands. He savored the experience, a first (with the usual caveat that wouldn't stop going through his head, that the nurse didn't count). He kissed her neck right as two hands that were not Carrie's yanked his swim trunks down under the water. Carrie chose that moment to press her hips hard against his.

At the same time, he felt Heather against his back. Her matted pubic hair rubbed his ass, and her hands rubbed his chest, moving lower. One hand went to Carrie's ass, while the other reached behind himself searching for Heather. His fingers unintentionally slid straight under the waistband of Carries panties. His other hand brushed Heather's hips, then her bush.

Heather found his cock rock hard when her hands made it that low, and she began stroking him. Her motions were constrained by being squeezed between his body and Carrie's, but that made it hotter. Still, he had not gotten fully past his same old self, and he knew that he would not last long at all like this.

He squeezed Carries ass under her panties, pulling them down as his arm slid under them. But before he went any further, he turned between them to face Heather. She pressed against him immediately and guided his hand to her pussy while hers held his cock without stroking it. She lightly felt the length of it and down to his balls. Carrie seemed to be absent for a second, but then he felt her press against his back and he knew that she'd lost her panties.

Heather moaned, and opened her legs as much as she could standing in the water. He found the hollow within her slit and pressed a finger against it. Then, as if on some signal, the girls both broke contact and dived away from him, toward the shallow end of the pool.

He went after them. It was only a few strokes, and when they stood, their hips were well out of the water. He got his first look at Heather's bush, matted from the water but still thick enough to mostly hide her. Carrie was shaved except for a small patch just above the top of her slit.

His cock stood fully out of the water, standing out from his body. He was about average size, but it didn't matter to any of them. Not to him, because it was the only dick he had, and not to them because it was the only dick in the county that had what they wanted.

Heather moved to sit on the edge of the pool, while Carrie squatted down and took his cock in her mouth. They had maneuvered them so that he was standing sideways between Heather's legs while Carrie sucked him. They'd picked the perfect spot along the edge of the pool, their heights lined up just right. While Carrie got him going with her mouth, he leaned over and fingered Heather. Before he lost it, he nudged Carrie's shoulder. She looked up at him, smiling, with his cock resting on her tongue.

He turned to face Heather. Her legs were spread wide, her ass right at the edge of the deck. Carrie took his cock in her hand and lined it up with Heather. She put a hand on his lower back and applied a soft pressure.

He pushed into Heather, Carrie's hand guiding him. She took him fully in in one stroke and Carrie put her arm around his waist. Her tit pressed against his ribs.

He wasn't a bit uncertain what to do now. He began to pump his hips. Heather gasped and threw her head back, then laid back on the deck, her tits pointed to the sky. He put both hands on them and worked his hips. His consciousness finally registered what it was like to fuck a girl, how his cock was completely surrounded by her vagina. How even through the slick wetness that let him slide through her, the friction was intense and sublime. He felt it on every millimeter of his skin.

He was close, and he took his hands off her tits. He stood straight and gripped her thighs, pulling her against him as he thrust into her, releasing the pressure as he pulled back. He upped the pace, moans escaping his lips. His breath got ragged and he shuddered, slammed deep into her and stopped while the first stream of cum shot into her. He pulled back and did it again. Then again.

Eventually the spasms wound down. She squeezed him as he let the last few spurts dribble into her. When he finally pulled back, he was already starting to go limp. But that didn't last. Heather remained on her back, her chest heaving. She hadn't cum, as far as he could tell, but she didn't act like she'd hated it.

Her eyes were closed and her face turned to the sky. Between her legs, his cum dripped from her and into her asshole. Carrie put her arms around him and looked at her friend. "Did you save any for me?" she asked, looking back to him with those dark, intense eyes. Her hand was on his cock, stroking him back to full hardness.

She tried to kiss him, but he moved his face to her tits again. He took some time to really enjoy the close up view of a really nice pair, the feel of them against his face and lips, the texture of her nipples. He reached one hand down and fingered her. She was wet and slick, and it wasn't all pool water. He pushed a finger into her, then two, and heard her suck in a sharp breath.

He stood and watched her face as he worked two fingers in her, buried to the knuckles. She was stroking his cock and cupping his balls. He felt himself building up again, but not as quickly. He might have time to enjoy this. He moved his fingers in an alternating motion inside her, slapping each in turn against the upper wall of her vagina, his thumb lightly pressing her clit.

To his surprise, her breath changed to a rapid, raspy pant. He saw her nipples stiffen before his eyes, and he could swear her breasts swelled. Her eyes were wide, staring straight at him without blinking, and her mouth was slack and half open. She shuddered, the look in her eyes turning to shocked surprise.

"I'm cumming" she slurred, her voice shaky and her body rigid. He kept up what he was doing as she bucked on his fingers. Her face clenched up, eyes squeezed shut, mouth a snarl. "Oh god." she winced. Her body started to shake and her legs threatened to give out.

He couldn't wait any more, he pulled his fingers out and got a terrified look from her. He bent her over the edge of the pool and pushed his fingers back in. He squatted and took a long look at her pussy, then licked her clit while continuing to work his fingers. She either came again, or continued the same orgasm, he couldn't tell. As it seemed to peak, he stood up and in one smooth motion plunged his cock into her and immediately began pounding into her as fast as his hips could go.

She squealed, "Yes.. god..." and he kept at it, hands on her hips. He watched him pierce her lips, pull out, pierce again. Her asshole was pointed straight up at him, and he watched fascinated as it clenched and released just above the point his cock disappeared into.

He came hard again, the second time in ten minutes, slamming into her with each pulse and spasm of his body. When he finished, he turned and dived toward the deep end, letting the water wash over him. When he surfaced, he climbed up the ladder and walked toward the patio, not once looking back at the two girls in the pool.

He'd done what he needed to do. He'd satisfied the most primal urges he'd ever felt, and he'd inseminated two females. The endless circle of biology, older than the human race. He didn't know if his efforts would succeed. He didn't know if his genes were now irrevocably loosed on the world to help shape whatever future the human race had. He didn't care.

He needed a break, but he wanted the hot blonde still lounging nude on the patio, biding her time. That would have to wait, however. He wanted to fully enjoy that perfect body. He wasn't going to try to rush it, or to force it. His balls were fully drained right now, but he could still feel some measure of pent up tension.

He walked over to her and sat sideways on the lounge chair next to hers, facing her. His thighs were open and his balls hung freely over empty space. His dick was limp, but still kept enough residual pressure to let it hang nicely instead of getting all scrunched up and stubby like it usually was. He held his hand out. "Hi. I'm Brian." he said.

She'd pulled her sunglasses down to look at him. She had grey-blue eyes to go with her blonde hair. She took his hand. "Jennifer" she said.

She was definitely a Jennifer. Not a Jenny or a Jen, but a Jennifer. Her eyes were soft and warm, but her look was hard. He saw her eyes dart lower, between his legs. His dick was in her arm's reach, but she made no move toward it. "You expect me to suck that?" she asked, looking back up at his eyes.

He smiled at her directness. "Not now. I need a shower."

She glanced back down. "Yes, you do."

"Would you like to stay for dinner?"

"So I can get the leftovers?" she asked sarcastically, glancing back down at his dick.

He was surprised at himself. His cock hadn't so much as twitched, even while staring at a body that was straight out of his fantasies. She was tall and slender, and still had curves. Every line of her body was some kind of mathematical perfection. Her breasts flowed so elegantly from her shoulders and chest, and back to her ribs, her waist, her hips and legs in a single unbroken curve that flowed with an aching elegance.

And the skin that covered the Pythagorean ideal curves of her architecture was flawlessly smooth. There wasn't a wrinkle, a blemish, nor a crease anywhere. Except.... the hollows of her thighs flowed smoothly into a bare mound and gently puffed lips. Between them was the tip of the one crease he could see, a perfect, soft crease that he ached to explore.

That he could look at that body, hear her ask about sucking his cock without a trace of irony or sarcasm, that those pale blue eyes could stare at him as he sat in front of her nude, legs open... that with all that his dick didn't so much as twitch was a huge surprise to him.

After he'd just gotten off twice in less time than it would take to eat lunch, he shouldn't have been too surprised. But looking at her, he felt that twinge in his stomach and a kind of shuddering chill go through him, the literal ache of wanting her. He should have responded more fully, but he didn't. He felt like as badly as he wanted it, he had some control. He didn't have to worry, to rush it, to grab the chance before it dissolved through his fingers.

He could talk to her with the full implication that he wanted to... no, intended to fuck her. He did not feel embarrassed about implying it. He didn't even feel embarrassed when he said. "I saved the best for last. I want to savor it, to make it last."

"I'll stay." she said with an expression he could not quite read.

"Good" he said. "We've got about two hours to kill." He glanced up and saw Ivan on his back, his round belly like a mountain, with the redhead bouncing up and down on top of him.

He was happy for his friend. He didn't know what lies he'd told her, didn't want to know, but he was glad Ivan was getting something out of the situation.

He sat back in his chair and rested his head. He closed his eyes, feeling the warm sun on all of his skin.

"So you want to hang out in the meantime?" She asked.

He looked at her again. "I don't need to convince you to sleep with me, do I? To woo you?"

She laughed. "No, I guess you don't." she paused, then said, "I like your honesty."

That brought a smile from him. "Good. Then be honest with me."

She studied his face, then said. "OK, honestly, yeah, it's a sure thing. I'm going to fuck you right after dinner. I want your babies."

Brian nodded. "What else?"