Aces

Story Info
Being the last man on earth isn't always a dream come true.
16.8k words
4.57
24.2k
31

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/12/2024
Created 07/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
intim8
intim8
173 Followers

The first scattered news reports barely made a splash. It was a statistical blip and nobody but the bean counters cared.

Birthrates were decreasing worldwide. A barely perceptible trend at first, when it did get noticed, it was greeted with hope by some, despair by some, and a shrugging "meh" by most of the world. As the trend gradually accelerated, public concern grew only slowly, and even then only because a few outlets chose to go the scaremongering route.

It didn't make front page news until it was discovered that the cause was a virus that crippled sperm cells, that everyone tested, male and female, had it, and that nobody had the slightest idea how to go about finding a cure, a vaccine, or so much as a treatment.

Not getting someone pregnant is the kind of symptom that goes unnoticed in most people for a long time. For those not actively trying to, it isn't even a symptom, it's an unrecognized lucky break. For those who are trying, it takes a lot of failed attempts before they even begin to think there might be a problem. By the time the medical world made the connection, it was too late. It became a global panic when the global birthrate dropped off a cliff, seemingly all at once.

Several million babies were suddenly not being born. It was the same number, give or take a rounding error, that would be expected to be born every year. In other words, the world's birth rate had dropped to a number statistically indistinguishable from zero.

It wasn't in fact zero. In the US, it was a few dozen on the year, down from over three million the year prior. The rest of the world faced similar, absolutely catastrophic numbers. Governments pulled out all the stops to counter or at least mitigate the problem, to shore up their future tax bases, and, incidentally, to save the human race from extinction.

In addition to virtually all research money spent on anything suddenly going into researching what to do medically, countries, especially western countries, turned on a dime with regard to puritanical laws. Countries with less freedom began giant breeding programs. Countries with more freedom resorted to incentives and soft encouragement.

Those incentives meant that the literally one in a million men who's sperm were not crippled by the virus had won the lottery. Women who had a baby would be set for life. The men who had fathered them would get a chunk of change big enough to live on for months, or, in many cases, go on a months long bender. Those lucky few who could reliably and repeatedly make babies would never need to work again.

Unfortunately for the future of the world, only a little under 4000 such men had been identified worldwide so far, 163 of them in the US, where 98% of men had been tested.

Obviously, normal patterns of mating and reproduction could not continue. Birth control was banned worldwide. Every law meant to discourage careless and frequent sex was either repealed, or replaced with a complimentary law designed to encourage it. Media of all sorts were paid to propagandize for unsafe sex. Depictions of graphic sex in media went from illegal or at least taboo to legal and the very height of patriotism and social consciousness. Public nudity and so called 'lewd' acts were not only legalized, but highlighted in news reports, documentaries, and public service announcements.

The exceptions were sexual acts that by their very nature could not lead to conception. Oral and anal sex, masturbation, and pulling out became, if not outright banned, things considered so outrageous, obscene, and depraved that anyone caught doing them would be a pariah. Porn sites across the board pulled any videos featuring facials, or any visible cum shot, and banned users who tried to submit them.

In the first year of this new world order, the birthrate climbed to 5 times the newly expected statistical rate in some countries. This still left humanity rushing toward a catastrophe unknown in recorded history, but it gave some hope that the human race could get through it, even if only as a mere shadow of it's previous numbers.

===

Brian Abernathy was not the kind of guy who won anything, and especially not lotteries. Going into his sophomore year at Jacobson University, one of the more prestigious universities in his family's price range, he'd all but given up on ever losing his virginity.

Being a physics major put him a notch above most students, but that was his only distinction. He was an average student within that program. He had the kind of looks that were entirely forgettable. People looked right past him or even right through him. He was not even ugly enough to be remarkable.

He was starting to prefer it that way. He hated having attention on him. He would have been happy to get through college life without ever being noticed. He held out some vague hope that somehow, probably by accident or due to some poor girl losing a bet, he'd get laid before he graduated. He had no idea how or why that might happen, but he was starting to see the bright side of never having to try.

He could have no way of knowing that in crumpled tissues in his wastebasket, messy socks in his laundry hamper, and bits of white goo in the shower drain, his little guys swam valiantly on, and on, until the medium they were swimming in became too crusty to support life.

He didn't bother going for the test until the University medical service identified him as one of only a handful of students who had not yet been tested and began pestering him mercilessly. Everyone involved knew it was a futile exercise, not least of all Brian. But it was a numbers game, and the state was bound and determined to crunch each and every number it could get its hands on.

The University Health Service clinic had an air of futility and drab routine. The staff carried blank, bored expressions and performed their duties mechanically. The waiting room was empty, with almost no-one left to test. He filled out the paperwork and was immediately brought into a small cubicle.

The nurse took him in, a woman who looked to be in her late twenties. Blonde, medium build and attractive in a plain and simple kind of way. She said nothing beyond the minimum, and barely even looked at him. That was fine with Brian. What he was about to do was embarrassing enough. He didn't need small talk to multiply the awkwardness.

He thought the process would mean simply rubbing one out into a beaker and handing it to her outside the cubicle. It was a procedure he was deeply familiar with, aside from the beaker, and handing it to someone afterward.

It turned out to be more complicated than that. Given the problem, that affected sperm couldn't swim and began degrading as soon as it left the body, it couldn't be stored for any length of time. Even relatively healthy sperm didn't last long enough to be stored for testing, or to carry out an artificial insemination program at any scale at all.

For the test, it had to be deposited directly into something capable of analyzing it on the spot. A long receptacle, resembling a fat flashlight, went where he had expected his hand to be. This receptacle was connected by a short hose to a machine about the size of a very large microwave oven. The nurse explained that his sample would be sucked through the hose and sent to a testing chamber. He flushed with both embarrassment and expectation when she said "sucked".

The receptacle wasn't just a fitted plastic tube. It would do all the work required. The nurse explained this as she asked him to drop his pants and sit in a reclining chair lined with a sterile paper cover. She explained that she would have to fit the receptacle, start the machine and monitor the process. She began by lubricating his penis with a gloved hand, using a gel from a small dispenser next to the machine. This left his cock fully ready to be inserted into the waiting semen receptacle.

He had a moment to wonder about the abject misery her job must be. She spent all day getting guys off with a machine after rubbing lubricant all over their dicks. It was impersonal, indirect stimulation - not to mention surely futile given the odds - and she couldn't even talk to her patients. Even having a bedside manner would lead to all kinds of awkwardness and misunderstanding. But she seemed able to compartmentalize it. He hoped for her sake she didn't have nightmares about it, and that it didn't ruin the whole idea of interacting with a penis for her.

She inserted him into the receptacle. "Please delay your ejaculation until the process begins." she said, pointing to a light on a panel facing him. It was good and necessary advice. As soon as the device surrounded him, it felt amazing. Just the light friction of sliding into it was almost too much for him. He'd never felt anything like it, though that was a very low bar, given that he'd never so much as kissed a girl. It was still a big deal to him.

He gritted his teeth, and waited for that green light to go on. She flicked a switch, and the machine began to whir in a steadily rising pitch. He felt the suction begin, lightly at first, then ramping up. Then the vibrating massage kicked in, and he lost it the instant the green light went on to indicate the machine was ready.

It manipulated him for another thirty seconds, making him shudder and thrust his hips over and over again, making her have to ride it out with him, making sure the receptacle remained firmly in place through his thrashing orgasm.

Throughout it all, she acted as if she didn't even know he was there, as if he was just an inanimate extension of the machine. She didn't have a good impression of him, she didn't have a bad impression of him. She had no impression of him at all.

He was used to it, except that this was someone who, in a sense, had just given him a hand job.

===

By morning, he'd pretty much forgotten about the test, though during his 'morning constitutional', a furtive and rushed effort that had to be completed while his dorm mate Ivan was in the shower, he remembered how great the machine felt, and imagined a real girl's mouth in place of a hard plastic tube as he replayed the sensations in his mind.

He'd checked his University Health Service account before heading to his first class. They'd told him last night that they would be posted to his private page within twelve hours, and probably less. It was just a formality. Once he saw the inevitable result, he could get on with his normal life and forget all about it. He had no doubts, no hopes, but it felt like a nagging unfinished task that he wanted out of the way.

There were no results yet.

He left early after showering, shaving, and brushing his teeth. The first class of the day was differential equations, his hardest class. He liked to get there early. It gave him time to do most of his homework and reading since he could keep working on it right up to the minute the professor began the class.

The campus was mostly empty at this early hour, with just a few stragglers here and there. There was a chill in the air, not enough to be cold, but enough to justify a thick button down shirt over his t-shirt and jeans. It would warm up later, and the over shirt would give him options later.

The physics hall was a quarter mile a way, beyond a large open grassy expanse behind his dorm. He turned the corner to pass through the gangway between his building and the next, and saw a woman leaning against the wall about midway through the narrow passage.

She stood up straight when she saw him come around the corner, and watched him approach. "Hi" she said when he was in conversational range.

It was the nurse. He stopped. She wasn't in scrubs. Just jeans and a blouse that looked too thin for the weather, an impression reinforced by the fact that her nipples were poking through the fabric. "Is something wrong?" he asked, sure that somehow the test had gotten screwed up and that he'd have to retake it.

He dreaded the hassle, but the appeal of that machine was a definite silver lining. That was probably it, he hadn't even lasted long enough for the voltage in the green light to dampen to a steady state after flashing on.

"Nothing's wrong." she said, stepping toward him with a smile on her face.

He stammered a bit, then managed to ask, "so do you always give your patients their results in person?"

She smiled. "No. I just wanted to see you again."

"Me? Why?"

"I don't know. I've been doing that job since this started. You were one of the last, maybe the last, to be tested. It finally feels like it's over."

She looked pensive, then said, "I've learned to ignore it, you know. I mean, I've handled more dicks in the last few months than a nationwide chain brothels in a month of Sundays. I've had to just shut it all out, all those guys from the school."

He just looked at her. He had no idea where she was going with this. She went on. "I've learned to not even see it. But you caught me off guard last night."

"Off guard?"

"Yeah. Maybe I was tired, maybe it was just from doing this for so long and it finally being over. I noticed that you were kind of cute. I never notice that, but, like I said, I got caught off guard."

"Cute?" He was turning red, and wondering how he could get out of this conversation. He wasn't buying it. She was up to something.

"Maybe it was how nervous you were. Most guys come in there acting like they're hot shit. Like they're going to punch the ticket and win the prize. Like getting to hold that ridiculous thing over their dicks would be the thrill of my life. You didn't. Sometimes nervous and innocent is cute."

"Innocent? I'm...."

"You're not very experienced, are you?"

That was the understatement of the century, he thought. But he didn't exactly want to tell this woman that. He stammered. "I.... I haven't actually... "

She stepped to him again and grabbed his face in her hands, and quickly leaned in to cut off his words with a deep, hungry kiss. He froze, shocked, afraid to move. He kept his hands at his sides. She backed away, looking in his eyes. "I didn't think so" she said. "I..." she looked down, then back in his eyes. "I just want to be your first." She leaned back in and kissed him again.

He couldn't move. This couldn't be happening. Her words sounded like English, but they made no sense. she was kissing him, and her hands were moving over his chest, then down. Why was this happening? She felt him through his pants, then her hands went up again. He realized she was undoing buttons on her blouse.

She backed away from him, looking him intensely in the eye, and pulled her blouse open, then off. He nervously looked around. There were a few students visible in the distance, closer to the library, which was the only slice of the campus he could see between the two dorm buildings. They didn't seem to be looking his way.

She laughed. "Nobody's going to mind." she said. "We're supposed to be doing this now, remember?"

He looked at her. He'd never seen bare breasts before, not in real life. Never touched them. They were nice, a nice size, a very slight sag to them. They looked lot nicer than the ones he'd seen in videos, not because they were better, but because they were there, right in front of him. She saw him looking, and smiled at him. She pushed him against the wall, leaving her blouse in the grass several steps away.

She squatted down and her hands went to his belt. He was already rock hard, his primitive brain several steps ahead of his conscious self. She got the belt open, the jeans, the zipper, and yanked them down to his knees. In an instant, her mouth was on him.

If he hadn't already gotten off twice within the last eight hours, including once with her, he'd have lost it right then. But he didn't, he had at least that much control. Still, it wasn't going to take long.

He reached down and gently, reluctantly, pushed her head away. She stood, smiling at him. "Yeah, we're not supposed to do that, are we?" She stood far enough away that his hard cock was visible in profile to the girl who walked past the gap between the buildings. She saw, and her stride hitched before she disappeard behind the building.

The nurse - he'd never even gotten her name - turned and leaned her back on him. She brought his hands up to her chest, and once sure they were securely clamped over her tits, her own hands went to the button of her jeans.

It was all happening too fast. He was overwhelmed with new sensations, one after the other, too quickly to really register them. He felt her breasts in his hands for too brief a time before her pants were open and she moved his hand into them. He felt hair, then softness, then moisture and a gap.

She bent at the waist to drop her pants to her ankles. It pressed her ass against his cock and she wiggled it on him. She stood again and turned her head. "Its better than the machine." she said to him. "And the green light is already on."

She turned to the side to face the wall next to him. He saw faces pointed his direction, including the girl that had walked by before. She'd apparently told others, and a small crowd was forming. Only four people now, but as he looked he saw another appear.

He wanted to cover up. They could all surely see the nurse's nude body, her breasts hanging as she leaned over against the wall. Her nice round ass in profile. They could see his cock standing out as he leaned on the wall, still frozen in shock and indecision.

He started to turn, to go to her and help her cover up, to hide himself in the process. But then he saw her. He saw her ass cheeks, the cleft between them, one hole, and below it another at the top of her long slit. The one made to be a perfect fit for him. He saw puffy lips beneath thin light brown hair. Moisture glistened in the morning sun.

It was all his fantasies rolled into one. His body knew what to do, even if his mind was a scattered mess. He stepped over to her, staring at his target, and lined himself up. He looked at her face turned to him. She gave him a beaming smile and nodded. Like the movie gunfighter cocking an already cocked gun to emphasize how serious he now was, she shuffled her feet to part her legs just that much further.

He pressed against her opening, a new set of sensations flooding his senses. He shuffled his feet and pushed. He felt his head surrounded by her, her warmth, her wet, and pushed further. There was a slight resistance that relaxed as he pushed himself through it.

She gasped. "Yes" she said, looking back at him. He pushed further in, afraid to go too fast. He wanted to put his hands on her tits, to feel their weight in his palms, but he wasn't sure what to do besides push slowly into her.

He finally pushed in as far as he could, then froze there. He wanted to pull back, then push in again, but despite her letting him inside her, some part of his brain was still unsure that she actually wanted him to fuck her.

She was looking at him expectantly. He pulled back, then pushed, his body and mind flooded with the incredible sensation of her friction on him, on all of him, every inch and every bump along his cock. Again. "Faster" she said, and he started moving in a continuous motion. He reached out his hands and used her wide hips for leverage. She made encouraging sounds.

He lasted longer this time, but not by much. She clenched on him, holding him in place as he emptied into her. Finally, she pulled away from him. She bent and lifted her pants, not bothering to clean up the white mess he could see dripping down her thigh. She closed her jeans and took a few steps to get her blouse. She walked up to him, still standing there with his cock standing out covered in a mess of its own. She kissed him on the cheek. "Thanks" she said, and just walked away in the opposite direction from the crowd.

intim8
intim8
173 Followers