Aces Pt. 03 - Brian and Sandra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mind was blank, focused only on the feeling of his penis sliding in and out of her, the feeling of her breast in his hand. He didn't need to fantasize, he didn't need to conjure images in his mind. He merely had to look. He was barely aware of her as a person, only seeing a body submitting to him, fully exposed, fully open, completely helpless.

They were not a couple, they would never be a couple. They weren't even friends. It was a simple transaction. He needed to ejaculate, she needed his semen in her vagina. She didn't need an orgasm, and he didn't need to give her one. She was pretty, even beautiful, but that only mattered to the extent that it got him off. It was all he cared about right now. It was all she had ever cared about.

She relaxed into a series of low moans, letting him drive in and out of her. Her stomach bucked lightly and her hands clenched into fists. He kept at it, not trying to pace himself, not trying to hit any particular spot, just trying to get himself off. It felt like seconds, and it felt like hours, but he finally built to a climax. Her eyes went wide as she felt him swell, then she gasped as he pumped a hard stroke into her, pausing at the end to push the first stream of his uniquely adept swimmers as far up into her as he could reach.

She flailed her head back and forth and pulled her knees back to let him get as deep as possible. Her back arched and her toes curled. He did it again. Again.

He kept going until he had no more, till the spasms ended. He pushed into her and reached down, squeezing himself. He pulled himself through his own tight grip, milking every possible drop into her and drawing one more clenching spasm from himself.

Finally spent, he collapsed back into the wooden kitchen chair, feeling the skin of his ass slide on a sheen of sweat. He let out a long breath and stared at her. Her pussy pulsed, her asshole clenched and relaxed. Small trails of cum leaked into her asshole, and one white glob rested high on one of her lips. He watched her stomach and chest rise and fall as she caught her breath.

He felt nothing except relief.

She sat up finally, her hair a wild tangle, her eyes nearly as wild, those perfect tits looking deflated and covered in their own sheen of sweat.

"I hope you and your boyfriend get everything you want, and live a good life." he said to her in a flat monotone.

She looked at him, surprised and a little apprehensive. She slid off the table and turned to go, gathering up her panties and sweater, the bra still tangled inside the sleeves. She didn't bother trying to sort it all out to put it on. She started toward the door, but she turned back and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you, Brian." she said before turning again to leave.

He watched her ass sway out the door. It was the first time he'd seen it. She had a nice ass.

to be continued...

12