Aces Pt. 04 - Brian and Lisa

Story Info
Brian enjoys the company of three sorority sisters.
18.8k words
4.82
7.8k
4

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/12/2024
Created 07/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
intim8
intim8
174 Followers

The door to the library burst open and in walked a naked, dripping woman.

Brian was frantically doing homework in the house library. He'd had a busy week, and he was trying to bear down on some reading and a short essay that were due on Monday. In between his date with Abby last night and the party Ivan had planned for today, he was hoping to squeeze in some study time.

But life had other plans. He thought he'd heard the sounds of people arriving, but he was set on ignoring it. It was still lunchtime, and the uneaten half of his sandwich sat next to the laptop, surrounded by books and notes.

He looked up at the girl. Her blonde hair lay in flat, wet strings, apparently the source of most of the water. He watched a drop slide from her shoulder down between very nice breasts. Small and round and soft and firm all at the same time. Her small nipples were responding quite adamantly to the chill of wet skin in an air conditioned room.

"Charles said you'd be in here." she said.

"He was right. So what's going on?"

"We're wondering where you were. We're all upstairs in the tub."

Brian had a tub in his private bath that had all the bells and whistles. Heated water, jets, bubbles, and room for four people. Six if they were really good friends, or at least willing to pretend they were. It explained the copious moisture that was dripping onto the wooden floor. "The party has already started?" he asked, not sure whether to be pissed or not.

He couldn't be pissed. He'd gone.... he quickly did the math... almost 48 hours, his longest dry spell since finally accepting that he was an Ace and that it was on him, and only a couple thousand others world wide, to populate the future human race.

While a beautiful naked woman bursting into the room was only mildly surprising, it was highly appealing. Homework quickly gave up first place in the race for his attention. He seriously weighed his options. What he ought to do was to tell her to pass it on to Ivan and the others that he would be up there once he finished his essay.

Her smooth mound and taut lips glistened from the water dripping down her body. What he wanted to do was to bend her over the library table before sending her back upstairs and finishing his essay. It would only take five minutes away from his study time.

On the other hand, he wanted see who else Ivan had brought over.

He'd changed a lot in the last week and a half. Two weeks ago, he was a hopeless virgin, a sophomore majoring in a field that could have been chosen for the purpose of minimizing his chances of meeting girls. His very introverted personality didn't help.

Then came the test, the most important test he'd ever passed. A handful of days of denial came next, followed finally by an acceptance of his new life. At first it was tentative, but once the ice was broken, he'd rather quickly become more enthusiastic.

Now, already, it was taken for granted. His nervousness around women had all but disappeared. It was amazing what finally getting some will do for a man. The only time he still felt it was with anyone he cared about. Like Abby.

He had returned to classes that Monday after missing more than a week. The professors had shown him no mercy on makeup work, and he couldn't blame them. It wasn't like he was sick or something. Just the opposite in fact. He had somehow remained healthy, in the reproductive department, where nearly every man on earth but him had gotten sick. "Twisted", they called it.

He had a good excuse. Overnight celebrity, Secret Service protection, having to move out of his dorm on zero notice, they were all good reasons to stay away from classrooms for a while. But he was not there to put in his time, he was there to learn, and that takes studying. He couldn't afford a week long gap, and the professors giving him some kind of break wouldn't do him any good.

"What's your name?" he asked the soggy bint who had by now walked fully into the room, trailing drops of water behind her.

She stepped to the front of the table he was sitting at. Her eyes narrowed, examining him. She had a cute button nose, and the hint of poutiness in her lips. "Lisa", she said. She looked at him, completely unselfconscious of her nudity.

He closed his laptop screen. It was blocking his view of her lower body, She smiled knowingly, and he admitted to himself that closing his laptop pretty much put a close to his work as well.

"So are you going to come upstairs?" she asked.

"Soon." he said, standing. She smiled that knowing smile again. She thought she knew what he was thinking, and that he knew that she knew, etc.

He walked around the table and leaned back against it. He crossed his arms, looking sideways at her. "Do you go to school here?"

"I'm a senior." she said. She read his posture and stepped casually to the side. Her eyes went to the bookshelves that surrounded the room. "That's a lot of books. All yours?" she took a step toward the wall and cocked her head to read some titles.

"They came with the house. I'm only borrowing them." He looked at her. All that skin, all those shapes. "Do you read a lot?"

She turned to him, "Some. Surprised?"

"Maybe a little."

"Why? Do I look like a ditzy blonde bimbo?"

He smiled. "Maybe a little."

"Good" she said, and turned back to the books. She started reading titles in earnest, even reaching a finger out to run along a spine here and there. He recognized the gesture. She was someone who not only read, but felt a kind of connection to books. To their physical presence as much as their content.

This was strange. She was obviously there for the usual reason, and despite her acting like she was fully dressed and this was just a normal encounter, her nudity was pretty obviously intentional and meant for effect. He knew that he could take her any time he wanted, but he felt like playing along a little bit. He was self aware enough to know that that was another manifestation of his quickly growing confidence. He wondered if it was something else, too.

"So what are you majoring in?" he asked.

"I hate reading books on a screen, don't you?"

"Yeah, give me a physical book every time."

"Me too." she glanced at him, then went back to fingering the spines. She read a few more titles, then glanced back at him. "You know, if you're going to join us in the tub, you should get out of those clothes."

He laughed. "I can get undressed upstairs."

She shrugged and went back to looking at the titles. "I just thought you might want catch up."

"You're way ahead of me." Brian said.

She turned her head and smiled at him. Her hand was on the top of one of the book spines, and she tilted it out. It was a thick hard cover. He could only read part of the title, but enough to get it. The Oxford Dictionary of Philosophy. She tapped the title with her finger and looked at him with a neutral expression. "My major." she said.

"Seriously?"

"Seriously."

"So why are you here, then?"

"Same reason all the other girls come here. Because I'm a girl, a human girl."

"You are definitely a very human girl." he said, looking her up and down.

"I know" she said, and turned fully facing him. "So do you want to get started?"

He reached over his head and pulled the back of his shirt up and over. When he could see her again, she had a satisfied smile on her face. He got his pants off and faced her. He had been almost fully hard since about thirty seconds after she walked in.

She looked him up and down with a satisfied smile and stepped toward him. It's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it, he thought.

More specifically, he had to do it. He and a handful of others. He'd gotten a slap in the face reminder when he returned to history class on Monday. History was not very relevant to his major in electrical engineering, but it was part of the core curriculum everybody had to do. Despite that, he really liked it, in large part because Professor Stockton was the kind of lecturer that made it understandable as more than a string of dates. He traced cause and effect, and how they percolated through uncountable nooks and crannies of life and society, only to converge somewhere that might be quite distant, conceptually, from where they began.

---

Stockton had laid down the law to the class after welcoming him back. There would be no disruptions. Brian was grateful for it. He'd experienced plenty of disruptions of his own, and any that happened in classrooms would most likely be aimed at him. When he'd walked in, he got the kinds of looks he was getting used to from the girls, and everything from awed stares to resentful glares from the guys.

He sat at the front of the class so he didn't have to see their faces during the lecture. The subject of the day was the Mongol Invasions of Europe. Stockton put a heavy emphasis on the demographic consequences of centuries of ruthless Mongol rule, subjection, slaughter, rape, and eventually, intermarriage.

It was frighteningly relevant. By some estimates, a half a percent of everyone in the world was descended from Genghis Khan. One in every 200 people. By other estimates, each Ace would be the ancestor of, on average, one in every 2500 human beings by the time the babies born two years ago died of old age.

After an interesting lecture and a lively round of discussion, he was relieved to be able to go to Stockton's office rather than file out with the rest of the students. The school had done a good job of preventing loiterers of the kind that crowded the gates at home from gathering inside the buildings, but outside, he was fair game.

After Stockton had piled the work on him - chapter after chapter of reading from multiple texts and online content, an essay, and a test that he would be given an extra week to study for - he leaned back in his chair and looked at Brian.

"How are you handling things?" he asked in a casual and not unfriendly tone.

"OK, I guess."

"Not all it's cracked up to be, is it?"

Brian looked up at him. "It's cracked up to be heaven."

Stockton nodded, knowingly. "So I've heard." He looked thoughtful for a minute. "You understand the relevance of the discussion today?" Brian nodded. "If there is a future, for the rest of human history, your names will be written all over it. Everyone on Earth will be descended from one of you."

Brian stared. "If?"

"That's not a certainty." Stockton said grimly.

"And you want to tell me that it is up to me, right?" Brian was getting a little angry about always being steered this way. He didn't really want to talk about it.

"Not at all. It's just an interesting thing to contemplate. In that hypothetical future, classes like this will probably mention your name." He chuckled. "Hell, a good number of the students might just share your name."

"I'm not sure how to take that." Brian said, squirming a little in his chair.

"I'm not either. It's not often a history professor knows he's giving a lecture to one of the subjects of future history lectures. I think I am supposed to have some profound advice, advice that will somehow steer that future history in what I think is the right direction."

Brian stared at him, braced for it. He didn't really want to hear it, but if anybody was going to give him some profound key that made sense of it all, it was Stockton. Stockton shook his head. "But I'm drawing a blank, and to be honest, I'm not quite arrogant enough to think I would know."

---

Lisa stepped up to him in the library, staring into his eyes. She stopped a step away and looked down at him. "You going to get in the tub with your socks on?" she laughed.

He grinned at her. He kept his eyes on hers as he balanced himself and curled up one leg peel the sock off his foot, then the other. His penis bobbed back and forth with the awkward, jerky motions, and her eyes stayed fixed on it. When he was done, she took a half step closer, and gently cupped it in her hand. He put his hands on her waist, then leaned in to kiss her. She accepted, then took charge and turned it into a full mouth kiss.

He backed away. With a smile, he said, "They're all going to turn into prunes up there."

She started to smile, but as she saw his face, it turned into a flash of impatience so quick and subtle that he almost missed it. Then it became a different kind of smile. More patient, more forced. She took his hand and led him toward the door. "We'll save them." she said, her tone back to the one she'd entered the room with, the slightly ditzy and playful blonde.

Upstairs, the huge private bathroom was more of an alcove off the bedroom than a separate room. There was no door, except to the toilet which was in a room of its own. It wasn't visible from the bed nor from the door, but it didn't take a long trip from either to see into the white tile room.

Four heads turned when Lisa brightly announced "Look who I found!"

Ivan gave his usual leering grin from the far side of the huge sunken tub as he saw them and Brian's state. A head full of dark hair bobbed up from his lap, one hand still under the water with the head of Ivan's cock poking just above the surface. She was a curvy brunette with very large and floppy tits just visible as she sat up. The water hid one, and Ivan's hand hid the other, but only partially. It would take a lot more than even Ivan's giant hands to completely cover one of those.

"Hi Brian" she said, her round face as cheerful as her voice. Ivan introduced her as Bethany. Two girls sat against the near side, turned to look at Brian and Lisa, displaying their tits in profile. They moved apart to make room, then stood as Brian and Lisa stepped into the tub.

The girl to his left was a small brunette, with tiny, pert tits and a vaguely curved stomach. She was wearing panties which, in a way, were more compelling than all the bare flesh he was surrounded by.

She smiled shyly, her face plain and wide, her brown doe eyes staring up at him with a little awe. They went to hug, and she looked down to check the footing in the slippery tub. She blushed at seeing his erection, and when they hugged, she kept her hips back. He could barely feel her breasts against his chest, except for two hard little bumps.

The one nearest him stepped in for a hug. A tall, slim girl with medium brown hair on both her head and in a neat triangle below her waist. He felt his cock poke her flat stomach, and her substantial tits press against his chest. When they broke the hug, he looked down at her. Those tits barely sagged an inch. Her smile was warm and friendly. She introduced herself as Sandra.

Another Sandra. He wondered if, years down the road, there would be dozens of Sandras. Of course there would, barring some catastrophe, or a cure for the Twister virus. He wondered how he would keep them all straight, all the Sandras and Lisas and Marys, and.... Shit, even the Abbys.

---

Abby had accepted his invitation to lunch on Tuesday. He'd picked her out of the crowd that first day that he decided to take advantage of his new circumstances. She was one of five girls that got invited in. Two he had done at the pool, another, an arrogant redhead, Ivan had taken off his hands. The fourth, Jennifer, was a whole 'nother story.

But Abby was different. Something about her had attracted him in a way that the others hadn't. Mainly, that she didn't look like she was interested in just getting knocked up, to win the financial jackpot the government had set up. She didn't look like she was there for his fame, or to be seen. She didn't seem interested in him at all, in fact.

She'd waited inside with her friend while he took care of the two girls at the pool. When he went inside, he was surprised to see her still there, and in their conversation, it turned out she was fascinated by the spectacle, as an observer, and didn't have any interest in getting one of the incentives promised to any woman conceiving a child.

She was good looking in a low key way, and they hit it off over lunch. He started to see her as someone he might have a chance with. Not a chance to get laid, but a chance to have something like what he'd always wanted. A girlfriend.

It was an awkward conversation, but she was open to seeing him again. He texted her on Tuesday after his late morning class to ask her to have lunch with him.

--you want me to come back to the house?-- she replied.

Brian thought about it. That felt.... wrong somehow. He wanted to take her to lunch, not just hang out at the house. Bringing girls to the house had started to have implications he didn't want brought into this.

--No, lets go to Scarpelli's--. It was a pizza place just off campus, popular with students. And a place he could afford.

--Us and a hundred other people--

She was right. The idea of a nice quiet lunch where they could just talk seemed out of the question. He was pissed. It was an unavoidable part of his life now. Like an actor constantly harassed by paparazzi, he was a public figure. Not as an actor or a sports star, where his work happened off in some distant venue. He was famous for work he could do right there in the back seat of the car with Archie doing his best to pretend he wasn't noticing. Or even right in the restaurant. The girls were after more than just a celebrity autograph.

He wasn't going to let that stop him, how vowed to himself in a sudden, and probably irrational, burst of determination.

--lets see how it goes. Where can I pick you up?--

Archie got him to Abby's building in minutes. She was sitting on a bench just outside the door, with nobody else around. She saw the huge black vehicle pull up and looked up at it, her face blank. He got out and walked up to her. She smiled a tentative smile and let him lead her to the car.

The restaurant was as she predicted. The manager tried to keep the worst of the gawkers away, but so long as they bought at least a slice, he wouldn't kick them out. There were a few regular customers who looked vaguely uncomfortable at the spectacle.

Brian seethed while trying to have a conversation with Abby. It wasn't working. She kept looking around at the faces and phones turned toward them. They kept hearing his name, and seeing attempts to get his attention. "Maybe we should just go back to the house." she suggested.

"No, I like the pizza here." he said sharply enough to startle Abby.

"Yeah, but..." she angrily gestured at the crowd. A few of them were close enough to overhear them. He felt powerless, like he had no control over anything anymore, and it got him more and more pissed. That in itself made his conversation with Abby strained and awkward.

He stopped and looked at her face. He wasn't sure if her anger was at them or at him. Probably a mixture of both. I should have the power, he thought. They're here to see me, to get something from me. Something I have that they want. It should mean I'm in charge. How do they think that pissing me off is the way to get what they want?

He wanted to scream at them to leave him alone, but that wasn't the way to handle this... or was it?

He looked at Abby, a smile on his face. It was a menacing smile and it made her eyes go wide. "Ivan gave me some very good advice the other day, about leveraging my advantages."

He stood. The room went silent as he knew it would. He was in fact in charge, he just had to assert it. Abby looked confused and worried, as if she was bracing herself for embarrassment. He did have some power, some advantages. They were so hungry for his attention that they would in fact drop everything to hear what he said.

There were several phones pointed his way. He should resent it, but now he was glad. He had no idea what he was going to say as he stood, he only knew what he had to do, and that his anger had obliterated his usual shyness.

"What the hell is wrong with you people?" he began, his voice calm but projecting across the restaurant. People who were just there to have lunch stared at him along with the rest. "I'm here with somebody. This is a restaurant, for God's sake. We're just trying to have lunch. Can't you leave us alone?"

intim8
intim8
174 Followers