Achilles Last Stand: Amber's Spank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is there anything worrying you? Tell me I want to make this a happy experience for you?"

Amber pawed at the top of her glass, briefly lifting the bottom of the tumbler away from the table. She looked out of the window with far none seeing eyes as she contemplated her answer.

"I'm worried," she stuttered with a false start.

"Go on," I encouraged, as I reached out and softly patted her hand.

"I'm worried," she started again, visually chewing over her words, "I'm worried I might get poked," she rasped with a small laugh making her look up and out of the window again.

I laughed and smiled back, trying to ease her tension," you said that in one of your messages," I remarked," and I'm telling you the truth."

"I know, but you might get carried away and..." her words trailed off, and I decided to make a joke at my own expense to calm her," even if I did get carried away, I'd still need two cups of Viagra and a splint to penetrate." Amber burst out laughing, pursed her lips to make a SSSh! Again.

"Sorry too loud again?"

Amber carried on laughing; her head endearingly bowed over her drink.

"It's true; I confessed, "I take so many blood pressure tablets I..." I stopped while the going was good, not wanting to get too explicit.

Amber seemed calmer in her embarrassment. It was vital for her to get over the hurdle of her unfamiliarity of my presence. I knew from experience you could exchange as many messages as you liked over the net, promising the earth but until you won her over face-to-face nothing was likely to happen. I took a leap of faith.

"Shall we go?"

Amber nodded in the affirmative, and I lifted from my seat slowly to conceal my delight. I was trying not to look too keen to unsettle her. I took our unfinished drinks to the bar and put them down. "Thank you."

"Thank you," returned the waitress, pushing off from the bar at the far end.

"Was everything alright?" he asked, noticing the drinks were far from finished.

"Yes, fine, we've just got to get a move on," I over-explained.

The waitress smiled with a sarcastic grin as I turned to go. It was always the same in this game, you felt scrutinised the whole time, and everyone had some kind of intuitive power that could fathom every tactic you pursued as you exuded neuroticism. I guided Amber towards the stairs. "Thank you," shouted the waitress again.

We reached the stairwell and my arm gently across the small of Amber's back. I moved it lightly as if to push her up the stairs by some telekinetic force. Also maybe to subconsciously block her escape. Climbing the stairs was another hurdle. My hand delicately touching the small frightened bird that could fly at any hint.

I opened the door at the top of the stairs.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome," I replied, "Our room is too the left." I scolded myself under my breath for saying 'Our room'; it was far too implicit for a girl of such innocence. 'Our room' implied too much.

Nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors, but whatever, 'our room' implied it was between us. I opened a fire door in the corridor. "Thank you," she said again.

"Thank you!' If only she knew I would go on hands and knees to be thanked like that just for opening a door such was my gratitude.

"The room is at the far end of the corridor," I informed congratulating myself for not using the word 'our'. "It will give us more solitude and with these fire doors nobody will able to hear a thing," I nervously laughed knowing I had gone too far again with a suggestive sentence, but the subject of spanking was littered with innuendoes. Nerves were getting to me, the closer we got to the room.

Amber looked uneasy, reflecting my nervousness, and I inadvertently tried to push her down the corridor a little quicker. In doing so, my hand accidentally slipped onto her bottom.

"Sorry!" I earnestly apologised with-drawing my hand as if it had been scolded on an oven ring. "Sorry! "I reinforced unnerved by her silence.

Amber looked at me with a neutral face, " that's okay if you're going to spank my ass, you'll have to touch it."

I broke out in a smile of relief as Amber was so hard to read In her fluidless expressions and postures juxtaposed with the solemnity of her suggestive words. I took another gamble, "In that a case. " I placed my hand firmly on her derriere and pushed her forward.

Amber smiled and blushed as she looked behind to see if anyone was watching. To her dismay, the waitress was grinning widely at the sexily placed hand on her ass. I reached the door, and I prayed there would be no trouble with the card key as I envisaged a struggle enhanced by my nervousness. All fears were allied as it opened the first time. "You Boudoir awaits," I joked.

Amber gazed into the darkened room her feet of clay transfixed and moulding into the floor. A picture of static and stillness. My heart sank as the chance of her backing out loomed. I tried to decipher what was worrying her and quickly turned on the room lights.

They flooded out all the shadows and any fears Amber had were washed away with the optimistic flood of light, allaying any fears. She slowly stepped into the room like a nervous curious cat. She got so far and then stopped, her hands plummeted deep into her leather jacket looking stoically ahead. I quickly saw what was inciting her firm stance as I followed her gaze. It was a big double bed, which loomed ever more significant in our awareness and understandably scaring her.

"Oh I had better put this out," I informed pointing to the "Do not disturb sign. "We don't want the chambermaid catching us."

"Depends on how attractive she is," Dryly joked Amber.

There it was again her all-encompassing incongruency, a force so strong I forgot to put the sign on the door.

"Let me take your coat," I ventured, moving up behind her with expectant hands. This was it, another hurdle to be crossed on her road to submission. She paused for a while and then slowly let her jacket slip from her shoulders down over her lithe body and bottom into my grateful hands.

I hung up her coat, and the significance of its removal slowly dawned on Amber. She adopted a new pose, her arms folded across her breast in defiance. It was another step towards her spanking and nakedness.

I dimmed the lights and a low purple neon light emitted from the beds eves. Opposite on the dresser around the mirror, stark bulbs shone. I nervously sat on the bed opposite the mirror; I swallowed hard and then patted my lap. It was the decisive moment and the seconds dragged as if the hands were on a clock of lead as eventually Amber walked towards me and abutted her legs up to mine. She then leant forward and put both of her hands on my outer leg and let it take the weight.

"Good girl", I thought, as she had listened to my advice on how to put yourself up for a spanking from my memories I had written to her. She then slowly moved her body forward until her torso slowly overbalanced over my lap. She pushed up lightly with her toes, and she was then safely over my lap with her fingers and toes barely touching the floor.

At last, her ass was mine! The ass I had dreamt fantasised and even masturbated about was now right here below my very eyes. She was imploring me to spank her. Dreams do come true as I felt the first stirring in my loins for ages as Amber's lithe firm body wriggled to adjust and get comfortable over my hardening lap. I slowly ran my hand over her taunt jean covered bottom as if to iron out imaginary creases, my head dizzy with gratitude to have such a splendid form for my spanking admonishments. I sighed and became heady as I slowly lifted my hand. I brought my hand down hard so as not to disquiet her and slapped down dead centre with a nice healthy crack. She sighed a little and then sighed some more as I quickly followed it up with another hearty spank. I spanked her hard again as she was taking in a breathe, drawing an unexpected, "OH!" repeatedly as my hand stinging with each snap across her tight youthful ass.

I stopped and let her take it in. I remembered my first spanking. My first six spanks and thinking "It has begun, at last!" I wanted her to take in the moment she lost her spanking virginity as I readied myself to go on. I smoothed and rubbed her bottom not only for her to take in the moment, but to gorge myself on a delightful sort after derrière. It was the ass of ass's, the bottom of the bottoms' the world butt and I wanted to cherish this hard-won over, cute bottom and not rush. I noticed her legs were together and I remembered the old days when I always demanded that they were spanked with their legs parted for extra humiliation.

"Shall I part my legs?" asked a subdued Amber, taking me by surprise.

"Good girl," you remembered. I immediately spanked her hard, catching her off guard with a spank unexpected. She cried louder than before, and I felt the old tricks coming back, yes beat them when they are off guard, just as you had congratulated them or make out you had finished, only to bring down a devilish wallop to straighten them out as you stung their hide.

I got into a nice rhythm going with each spank drawing a sigh, "are you okay, Amber?" I asked through the sound of her ass being continuously slapped.

"Yes! "She grunted through gritted teeth.

In our messages, Amber said that she would prefer to keep her head down and take the slough of downward hits of well-deserved spankings, but I needed to communicate, I didn't know how well she was taking her butt bashing or if it was bothering her at all.

"Okay, Amber this is going to be a range spank?" She registered her approval with a grunt as her bottom sounded off the spanks. I lifted my hand high and brought it down twice as hard and smashed into her defenceless ass. She shrieked highly, and her legs kicked out in its severity, her head jolting back and forth to ride the pain. I was sure she could take more, and so I hit her even harder causing her to go to a dry scream and kick out and wriggle her body to dissipate somehow the pain raging out from her butt, flinching desperately to make somehow the agony recede.

"Good girl" I commended, Amber knew what I was doing because of the spanking test I had sent her, a test, which she replied to with relish. I spanked at a lower intensity drawing just the one, "Oh!" of discomfort. Still making her legs kick out. I kept the pace up so the pain would build up in her butt until she shrieked again.

"Good girl!" I commended as I stopped and smoothed her bottom. I stroked and kneaded her ass to get the blood circulating.

Amber suddenly upturned her outer hip while on my lap. I had told her it was how girls signalled they had changed their minds about having a bare-bottomed spanking. By doing this, she wanted me to pull her jeans and panties down and spank her bare ass. I couldn't believe it, Ambers naked ass for me to work on as I pleased, what a girl!

"Really? Already?" I said in disbelief. Amber groaned her approval, and I reached around to unbutton her jeans and then teasingly lowered her zip, exposing her panties. I took great care in pulling down Ambers jeans holding the waistband of her panties so as not to bring both garments down at once revealing Amber's preheated butt straight away. Ambers's bottom was something I had relished for a long time in all its forms, be it in jeans, panties or her raw reddened bare ass. This was my Holy Grail of ass's, my desert island ass, my zenith of bottoms my 'Mona Lisa' ass. I wanted to peel back each layer and enjoy her in all her forms, revealing the wonder of her astonishing asset as slowly and seductively as possible.

I pushed her jeans down around her ankles and then looked up to see Amber's bottom covered in white silk virgin panties. I heard Amber giggle as I looked at them in awe. I saw a little sticker stuck to one of the ass cheeks and peeled it off to read it. "I bought these on the way over especially for you."

"Why thank you, Amber," I acknowledged as my hand slid over the silky white smooth fabric making my loins enliven a little more. I was pumping a bit more blood into my already inflamed cock. It was nice to be erect hands-free again.

"I can feel your dick," she shockingly announced as I carried on caressing her ass.

"You do not need to worry, I promise." It was a vow I had kept from my days as a serial spanker and A pledge I was defiantly going to keep for Amber.

Hers was the most precious ass I'd known, and it was an honour to spank it.

"It's not going to stop your sweet butt being seriously pounded though." I laughed.

And she yelped as I spanked her hard. Amber was soon rocking and writhing to every blow now her jean defence had been lowered. Her defence now left to her delicate little silk panties to protect her hide.

Every blow now was making her Ass tender, and I kept her on edge with well-spaced spanks making her kick out in time in her satin-covered derrière.

"So you didn't have any nerves on the way over here? I inquired.

"No." Amber managed to murmur and squirm out between blows. I went to the toilet to change into them just for you," she sweetly told. She was squirming the whole time.

The thought that Amber had bought me white silk panties for me to spank her in pleased me no end. She knew I liked girls to be beaten in virgin white panties, and now I was doing just that to her. The thick protection of her jeans had gone I was now lashing her butt through the thin veneer of her silk panties. The newly found intensity was making Amber writhe more intensely, and I sensed her struggling to be able to take the punishment. I didn't know how red her ass was as it was covered. It would have been useful to know as I could attack the unblemished white parts of her ass that were not raw.

There was only one thing left to do. Get her panties down!

I stopped punishing her and soothed her bottom, "Right now, you naughty girl it is time to get your panties down and spank you bare-assed!" I announced, "So you naughty wench its time to get your panties around your ankles! Okay?" I forcefully asked.

Hearing a little whimper in return. I spanked down hard into her ass, and she yelped into life," okay?" I reiterated.

"Yes, yes, yes," she urgently replied.

"Okay, to do what?" To which there was no reply? Amber cried out and kicked again as I whipped into her ass again.

"To take my panties down," she quietly said.

"And? " I said, leaving her in a quandary, as she bucked and writhed again in anticipation of another blow before I eventually snapped a spank down to get her thinking.

"Have my bare ass spanked," she humbly submitted.

"Good, right answer, good girl, but I'm still going to spank you for the hell of it."

I rapidly spanked her with six stinging spanks that made her cry out and back arch permanently, her teeth grinding to take the pain.

I slowly let her come down from her beating. She moved her body in desperation on my hard lap to bring comfort to her stinging beaten behind. She was now breathing rapidly between sobs, and she knew that there wasn't a darn thing she could do about it. I soothed her ass, ironing out her silk panties across her ass cheeks as they had worked their way into her ass crack.

"Good girl," and now. I hooked my finger over the centre of her panties waistband and pulled her panties down, running my finger down her ass cleft over her 'A' hole and to the back of her pussy.

"Wait!" She exclaimed before I could admire her bare ass cheeks.

I stopped in puzzlement as she pushed herself up off my lap. For a few seconds, I feared the worst and that she had taken as she could possibly take.

"I've something to show you."

As she stood, the front half of her pussy was still covered by her panties.

"Take them down, "she instructed with a smile.

I took hold of them and whipped them down quickly to join her jeans near her ankles. I then looked up directly into her pussy.

"I grew them especially for you," she sniggered.

Amber, the girl that just kept on giving. I studied her now hairy pussy with glee.

" Thank you! I gushed as we both knew why I wanted her pubes grown out. I had told her I sometimes liked to pull girls towards me by their pubes for their spanking. I once asked her, "would you like me to do that to you?"

"No way came the reply, in bold letters. And yet here she was with a beautiful vagina of curly pubes all ready for me to take a grip.

I was so pleased as growing her pubes was a sign of her complete commitment to her spanking and her spanker.

Her pussy was sparsely covered, but there was still plenty there for me to get a good grip. She had started to blush in embarrassment as I studied her pussy at close quarters, and her hands moved over her pubic growth to protect her modestly.

I laughed, "I told you that's what spanked girls do!" As we had also discussed what a spanked girl would do if she were ever presented to her spanker sans panties.

"Hands-on head, "I cruelly commanded, "I want to study your Vag in all its glorious detail," I brutally teased. Her hands resignedly moved to her head as I drove in closer to observe her pussy. Amber audibly cringed red at her predicament and made several false starts to bring her hands down and cover her moistening cunt.

"How embarrassing," she sighed.

"Oh I know," I laughed brushing her newly grown pubes with my forefinger and making sure my hot breath was getting under her hood onto her clit.

I then gripped her by the pubes and pulled her forward, causing her to wince slightly. She moved forward and made to go over my lap.

"Just a minute, stand with your hands on your head," I ordered, and she obeyed immediately, "Don't you think it would be a shame to grow these luscious pubes for so little?" I quizzed.

"What?" She asked as I turned her around by her pubes, "what are you doing?" she cried as her hands came down to take the strain on her hair pulled tender pussy leash.

"We don't want to waste the rest of this bedroom," I said as I stood making Amber follow me around the bed pulled by her pussy hair. I pulled her slowly, and she minced behind restrained around her ankles by her fallen jeans.

"No. No, no" Amber cried, I can't keep up," she begged.

"Hands ion your head or I'll go faster," I threatened.

"I can't," Amber cried.

"Well maybe with a little encouragement I'll help you," I evilly sneered twisting the clump of her pubes in my hands. I pulled her on with my hand in front, so I was able to spank her raw ass with one hand and pull her forward by her pubes with the other. The spanks became harsher as I continued to lead her around the room by her pussy hair. I moved faster, and she struggled to keep up because of her panties and trousers restricting her movement. She decided to hop in time to every spank. I found this most amusing and had her jumping while being spanked in circles.

"Spank, hop, spank hop, and cry!" Her jeans were slowly falling off her ankles as she bounced. She quickly kicked her jeans clear, and for a moment, she was able to walk with by her tender pubic leash and take the spanks at the same time. Alas, I was disappointed, but her panties moved in to replace her jeans and my merry circle of 'spank, hop, and cry. Spank, hop, cry, around and around in circles continued.

This time she quickly assessed her way out of purgatory and promptly kicked off her panties.

"It will be a shame to let them go to waste," I remarked as I bent over and picked them up.

Amber took the chance to rest, and her heaving breast showed just how much effort she had been putting into her pube induced bunny hops. I opened out her panties.

"My god they're wringing wet you naughty girl!" I said as Amber blushed, letting her hands come down to cover her pussy. I put them to my nose and sniffed in Amber's moistness, she smelt heavenly, and I drank in her pre-cum wetness, inhaling her over and again. I stuffed the panties into my pocket, "I'll be wearing these home later!" I informed.