Achilles Last Stand: Amber's Spank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pervert," joked Amber.

"You're in the wrong position to be making assertions like that," as I spanked her ass hard. "Hands-on head!" I demanded, and she quickly revealed her pussy to do as commanded.

I led Amber back to the bed happy that I had parted her from her trousers and panties something she said she would never do.

"You bastard," she admonished.

"Bastard, hey, you'll pay for that," as I pulled her quickly over my lap pubes first. I studied Ambers ass in real life for the first time, and it didn't disappoint. It glowed red evenly and was still a delicious mouth-watering shape that demanded I sank my teeth into.

"Amber, what a fine ass you have!"

"Thank you, sir, all the better for you to spank, Mr wolf!'

I stroked her amazing derrière as my cock twitched more than usual.

I started on her bare butt with my usual minimal spanking, watching her take the blows and skin discolour and displace. I grew in awe of it. Spank! And watched her bum move, spank her ass here and spank her ass there, spank it everywhere and admire the ebb and flow of the minimal fat of her ass. I enjoyed watching my hand imprint itself in red and then fade, The harder the spanking, the deeper the red, the longer the fade. Oh, I was enjoying this.

"Excuse me. I've just come to tidy the room."

I looked up to see a pretty young chambermaid who looked amazingly like the waitress, whose knock on the door had been hidden amongst the loud snapping spanks on Amber's ass. She looked at the view of Amber bottomless and red assed, spread over my hard lap. Her legs obediently opened, giving the chambermaid a delicious view of her sopping wet vagina.

"No stop," I implored, and she immediately came back to take in the prostrate, helpless girl. I started to spank again despite Ambers bare butt as the chambermaid observed her. She looked on as I continued smiling as I spanked away at the wincing bottom, which by now was thoroughly tenderised.

"I'm just disciplining the maid for being naughty," I explained while starting to give Amber some low swiping spanks just above her pussy,

"Would you like to stay and watch?" I asked as I carried on spanking with Amber' burying her face in her hands with an embarrassed glow almost matching her bottom.

"That red bottom does look awfully inviting," said the maid.

"Would you like to have ago?"

"Oh please!" and with that, she sat beside me and we both pulverised Ambers ass. The spanks rained down regularly and with a ferocity unknown to Amber and she cried out to a dry scream kicking her legs for all she was worth.

Eventually, the maids arm tired and she stopped spanking as did I for a rest.

"Thank you for that sir, but I must go," and with that, she was off.

Ambers limp body lay beaten and surrendered over my lap.

"You bastard," she gargled through her tears.

"Right, a ranging spank, are you ready? "Actually, I don't care if you aren't, its a ranging spank so prepare for the worse!"

I raised my hand high in the air and brought it down with all the force I could muster. The snap of the spank vibrated around the room as Amber's body stiffened and let out and tearful sob. I spanked her hard a second time, and there was a delay as she dry screamed only to let out her noisy cries yet again. I soothed her bottom, not wanting it bruised but glowing red.

Amber openly cried her tears dripping onto the carpet from her sodden eyes. I started to worry. I had gone too far and asked," Are you okay?"

Amber did not answer but took in big breaths and finally cleared her throat.

"Again?"

"What?"

"Again!" she demanded and once more I walloped her fiercely. Again she screamed out as her body writhed and wriggled to ride the pain eventually going limp over my lap once she had survived.

"Again!" she whispered and once more I brought my hand down from on high and spanked into her glowing ass fiercely. She screamed a long piercing scream and stared to hyperventilate as her heaving breast fell across my lap, her inflating breaths pushing her boobs onto my hardness.

"Again!" she demanded, and again I smashed her ass.

Again her body went rigid, and she sobbed massive tears.

I thought Ambers butt was taking too much although I was delighted with her efforts to bring herself to her very limits.

I put my hand in between her legs just below her pussy and spread my fist outwards making Amber spread her legs, exposing her moistened crack. I started to run my finger seductively from her inner knee up to her inner thigh slowly approaching her heaven's gate. Her pussy twitched at the sensuous caresses as she expected to be probed by a mischievous finger very soon. Instead, I quickly lifted my hand and spanked her ass, catching her off guard. Again I ran my finger starting at her knee, listening to her delightful moans and sighs as I sensually rubbed up towards her expectant pussy. She squirmed in angst sighing all the while as I slowly moved on. Her body twitched and stiffened waiting for her gash to be spread, but instead, I quickly lifted my hand and spanked her hard, taking her by surprise.

"You're doing exactly as you said you'd spank me in your story you sent me," she surprisingly informed.

I had forgotten about that as occasionally I'd send Amber a teasing story about how she would be spanked. She always wrote back and told me she'd enjoyed them although she found them very embarrassing. I always thought she was just kind, but this proved she had read the stories and knew I had no intention of fingering her pussy.

"It's okay you can poke me if you want," she saucily informed.

I looked down at her moisten crack, she used the word 'Poke' another line from one of her messages that aroused my attention, "I'm scared I might get poked," she said as she answered my spanking questionnaire.

I knew it was not what she wanted, and so I carried on.

I ordered Amber to stand hands on head as I positioned two pillows on the bed for her to lay across to lift her ass for the paddling it was going to get.

I took her by the pubes again and walked her by her curls to the edge of the bed.

"Right lay across those pillows, ass in the air," I instructed, and she immediately obeyed.

I walked around to my bag on the other side of the bed a retrieved my faithful wooden paddle, a paddle that had whacked many a young girls bottom in its time. I liked to deliciously finishing off their spanking with ever-increasing wallops from the hard wooden broad implement.

I looked her body over as she stood hands-on head to embarrass her,

" Nice bush," I commended. Amber delightfully struggled to come to terms with being bottomless and made several false starts to cover her eyes when I made eye contact.

"I can also see your well spanked red bottom in the mirror I laughed as I had positioned her so I could see my handiwork and her squirm at the same time.

I approached her with my paddle swishing it through the air, so she knew what was coming. Her red humming ass was almost glowing in the low violent light and as she had obediently taken a position with her legs well parted as the ultraviolet light was showing a line of illuminated moisture along her crack.

I lightly tapped her ass with my paddle ready to swot her hard when I heard,

"Wait!" With that, Amber rose to her knees. I watched her in profile as she took off her t-shirt and tossed it to one side, her back arched as she brought both her hands back to unleash her boobs from her bra. She quickly unhinged it and rolled it down her arms and then threw it to on side, leaving her totally naked. I was so pleased. For a girl to break her inhibitions like that was a victory to me of the utmost importance. She had surrendered all her clothes and for a girl to take a spanking and end up naked was a sign of confidence in me, especially from someone who had confessed trouble with nudity.

She giggled as she crawled naked in profile to me just like one of her nude pics of herself in her profile. She surrendered herself ass high over the pillows.

I walloped her ass, and she cried out and brought her hands back to protect her ass from the next blow.

"Put your hands above your head, or I could break a finger," I ordered, and she quickly obeyed.

I walloped her again getting a sweet low flat sound as I impacted upon her ass. Each time Amber started to bring her hands down but quickly put them back up in resignation as I smashed her bottom again with her ass perched high on the pillows. It was delightful to see her bounce with each blow. Her legs trembled as I reddened her. Her cries were exceedingly erotic, and my cock hardened standing high and mighty for more than many a year. I paddled her just above her pussy, and her head bobbed as she rode the pain. "Good girl!" I commended growing increasingly delirious with the erotic sight before me.

I ran my hand sensually up the inside of her thigh, and once more she quivered with delight. This time I didn't raise and drew a line with my forefinger from her buttonhole down along her ass crack and over the thin opening of her moist pussy. She squealed in unexpected delight as I brought the finger up again.

"You did say I could poke you," I reminded.

I wriggled my finger at her heavens gate and wormed a slight opening. My finger slid in her warm silk moist haven easily, and I quickly embedded my whole forefinger with-in her. Amber trilled a song of delight as I slowly finger fucked her, drenching my finger in her milky white excretions. She was extremely wet, so much so it was easy to introduce another finger and open her vagina up. Amber sighed, and as she was quickly taking two fingers, and it was easy to speed up my piston fingers. Her ass rose with every pump as she gasped heavenly, I playfully took her to heaven and hell by pushing my fingers to her cervix to make her ass raise and then spanking it with my free hand. This drew a contorted cry of pleasure and yet pain.

I carried on my two-finger assault in her cunt and stealthy introduced a third, which she took easily. She groaned with more pleasure, and I moved up over her. I spread her ass cheeks with my free hand and brought my mouth over her buttonhole. I carried on pumping her as I extended my tongue and licked around her starfish. I circled wide around it with ever decreasing circles, teasing her ass with a little nibble before taking my tongue wide again. Her ass twitched, as her pussy emitted more moisture so much so I could feel it flow over my fingers. I circled her starfish, repeatedly letting out of my mouth my natural lubricant. I stiffened my tongue and stabbed at her ass dead centre. I carried on pumping her with my three fingers as I thrust up and down on her starfish with my hard tongue.

Harder and harder, I pushed until I heard her gasp and my tongue break through her sphincter. I kept up my penetrations as I dived deeper and deeper in her ass, my other hand holding her open. I twisted my right hand, enabling my thumb to work the front of her gash, rubbing up and down with each thrust. Amber made the most delightful sounds as she took the three-pronged attack of my tongue fingers and thumb on her sensitive pleasure spots. I tongue fucked her glowing bottom before letting my thumb rub her clit. She squealed in delight as her breathing intensified. She quickly went through the cycles as her breathing became faster and shallower as I relentlessly worked her. She was about to cum, but I didn't want that just yet. I with-drew my sopping wet fingers and fed them to her mouth.

"Lick!' I simply said, and she obeyed hungrily licking her pussy moisture from my fingers. Once she had licked them clean, I inserted them back into her pussy-well of her sexual excretions. This time I fed them into her mouth and she sucked them dry energetically sucking up any trace of her moisture. I flipped her over on the pillows presenting her pussy up high for more oral delights. My mouth went on her as my fingers delved back into her honey pot, forcefully fucking her as I sucked and teased her clit. Her shallow breathing quickly returned, closer and closer between cycles, the pleasure building in her head, her breath becoming short gasps as I accelerated my clit circles and finger fucking until... Her body stiffened, pushing her pussy into my mouth, there was a strangled croak and then finally her dam broke as she cried out in time to her quick breaths as her pussy flooded. I stopped and looked on as her face contorted with her orgasm, her cum face. Her cries slowly receded as she fought to get her breath back. I cheekily licked her over sensitive cum clit, and she jumped out of her skin. I stroked her head as she came down; it was the most beautiful thing I could give her.

Amber came up upon her elbow, her face flushed with the glow of her orgasm, she jokingly fanned her face," Phew!" she smiled.

I felt so emotional being able to give Amber her orgasm, I peered up at her through her pussy hair and gave her sensitised clit another cheeky lick! "Oh!" She yelped. I watched her as she tied a sheet over her eyes.

"What are you doing?" I inquired.

"I want you to fuck me!"

"What?"

"Fuck me!" she yelled, blindly grabbing my shoulders. "Fuck me before I change my mind!"

I needed no second heeding and gently pushed her onto her back and removed my trousers, My erection sprang out, it had been rock hard now for the whole duration of Amber's spanking and was craving to be relaxed.

She spread her legs, her knees at right angles to her hips with her calves and feet slightly raised just like any girl I had fucked. This wasn't going to be a fucking, though; this was going to be making love. I had so much love and goodwill for this girl.

I brought my inflamed purple hard penis head to her pussy lips and laughed to myself," My ugly mushroom-shaped penis head, as she was so fond of calling them. Now the phallic dick was going to enter her I remembered her words,

"I wouldn't want to touch one let alone have it inside me," I was puzzled, but I wasn't going to look a gift pussy in the mouth. I looked down on her beautiful spread body and introduced my penis head to the man-hating, cock deriding Amber. I slowly pushed in, and immediately she winced. I stopped straight away well aware I was penetrating a virgin pussy, and regardless of how wet and turned on, she was it was still going to hurt her when I accessed her.

I managed to get my penis head into her tight snatch and stopped to let her stretch around me. Her breathing intensified as she gave out a small cry and bit her lip. I waited until she was comfortable and then forced some blood into my cock head to make it expand a little more. Amber winched again, her blindfolded head jolting back. She silently rode the pain, so I didn't move until her breathing smoothed out. I soothingly stroked her head and waited for her to relax. "Are you okay?" I caringly whispered.

Amber nodded her head and swallowed hard. I waited a little longer.

I pushed in another inch, and she cried out a little once more, her back arching as her head went back. She was unbelievably tight despite the reaming of my three fingers. A virgin pussy doesn't lose its elasticity after one invasion.

I kept still again, "let yourself relax and stretch around me," I calmed, "there's plenty of time." I stroked her head again, and let myself fall over her petite body and gently kissed each of her nipples, I moved in a little more, into her vagina so tight it felt as if my foreskin was being ripped off. I didn't care as I thought it would be worth it even if it did. I suckled on her nipples again and brought my hand up to caress her boobs.

These were the most exquisite breasts I had ever seen and touched, not because of their size, not because of their youthful solidness and not because of her amazing pert nipples, they were the best because they were Ambers' breasts and there were no other breasts on earth I would rather have.

I slipped into her sopping wet love cave millimetre-by-millimetre, wincing as much as Amber as I got to the even tighter business end of her vagina. She cried out again, and her head rocked back and forth, eventually coming forward to lock against my forehead.

I kissed her pursed cherry lips as I knead her youthful hard boobs, pleasuring myself as I waited for her young unused pussy to broaden around me. On I moved, and now Amber was breathing hard, struggling to take my pulsing veined member. Her deep breaths impacted on my cock, and I struggled as she was taking me near the edge. I had been hard for so long I knew once I got momentum up and started to hump her it wasn't going to be a marathon. She was unyielding, a new lay, and more importantly, I loved her. I supposed she wanted her virginity rid of and I was happy to oblique and tried to make it as painless as possible. I pushed on one last time and hit the buffer walls of her cervix, the train had reached the station, and she had managed to take my entire length as I could feel my balls pressed against her pussy lips.

Ugly wrinkly walnut-like balls as Amber liked to call them. My nasty balls against her moist pussy lips, me with my bone buried right into her and both of us naked. She cried out and scratched my back, subconsciously her mouth sexily open as her back arched, forcing her breast up to my welcoming mouth.

I cradled her in my arms for her comfort and whispered," You're a woman now."

Again I waited as Amber writhed and wriggled, struggling to take my girth. As soon as her breathing smoothed out, I started my slow pumping of her, drawing my cock back so the head was all the way back to her pussy opening and then I pushed on in again. Amber's head shot back as she clawed at my bottom cheeks with both hands her nail scratching my ass. My balls hit her pussy lips again as I slowly started to gather speed giving her long slow, soft strokes. Amber groaned in pleasure and pain, and I could feel her slowly loosening up.

I sucked at her sensitive nipples while nailing her and felt them harden very quickly. Amber was sighing all the time now as I gathered momentum. She brought her legs up even more and widened them as I looked down to view my hard cock splitting her virgin pussy, sawing away at this fresh opening, her wetness evident only on the sheen of my cock shaft.

I stroked her forehead and kissed her as I was beginning to slide easily in her warm, soft, moist silky haven, my pubes grinding on her clit pleasuring her with every hump. I took her hands and held them above her head as I continued to plough her furrow, doing this pulled her breasts up for more action from my tongue. I sucked her nipples hard now.

As she sighed with every stroke, she was a lot looser now as was evident by the slight squelching of her natural lubricant displaced by my thrusting cock. I kissed her on the lips, working my way down to her neck and bit into it lightly.

Her back arched again in delight from sensation, and I saw it as a green light to increase speed. My cock slipped in and out with ease now, my balls swinging and slapping against her glowing ass. I could already feel the spark of Of my oncoming orgasm. I could hold my seed back, but it was in the post ready for a speedy delivery. This was not going to be a stayer I started to hump her at a vibrato speed as I sensed she was beginning to get sore from my actions.

Amber cried aloud now with each administration. My cock swelled with-in her as my sperm gathered to shoot. My balls were now like two hard wrecking balls, pulled up ready to ejaculate as hard and deep with-in her as possible.

I sawed at her pussy and my face gnarled in its contorted cum face as I passed the point of no return. Ambers cry had become one continuous note as I shunted with alacrity. My cock swelled to it zenith and Amber cried and scratched at my ass once more as if imploring me to fuck her deeper. As I had approached climax, I felt a white glowing spectres hand shoot up across my chest.