Aching for Carrie

Story Info
An Evening of Surprises.
3k words
4.61
8.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe it was because she masturbated watching girl on girl porn. Maybe it is because she said how much she liked watching it. Maybe it was the fact that she talked to me about kissing another woman and the fact that she remembered how it felt. Whatever the reason, it was stuck in my head and I kept thinking about it, fantasizing even. I guess most men fantasize about two women or something similar but this was different. I didn't want to be with another woman, Carrie was all I could handle. She was all I wanted and needed. I didn't want to be touched by another woman. You see, Carrie is my every fantasy. She knows exactly how to touch me, kiss me and make love to me. It is perfect. She is the perfect lover. This isn't about me. This is about her having fun so I decided to act on my thoughts. I was very nervous but excited is an understatement.

I booked a room at a nice hotel nearby for the weekend. I got a large suite room because I wanted to play with, tease and, quite frankly, fuck my beautiful, sexy girlfriend in every room.

The real challenge was the next part. It had to be right. It had to be secret and it had to work perfectly. I spent a lot of time looking and planning.

Finally, it was Friday night and my plans were finally in motion. All I told Carrie was that I had a fun weekend planned for us. I told her to pack her lingerie and to wear a skirt for the beginning of our evening together. As we got ready to leave our house, I stopped and kissed her deeply as we stood in the doorway. I told her that she looked beautiful and I was very excited about our getaway. She flashed that beautiful smile, the one that makes me melt every single time.

She was asking questions about our plans but I wouldn't tell her much at all. She looked so beautiful in her skirt and blouse. She had simple jewelry on but she was glowing as if she was wearing huge diamonds. She wore heels that really showed off her legs and calves and she looked as sexy as I have ever seen her.

I opened the car door and she got in. I started to drive and I placed my hand on her left thigh and she placed her hand on top of mine. We drove a short distance and stopped at Lovebound, the closest adult store to us. I love going to these stores with Carrie. We have so much fun together and I know it excites her to go in there. I'm sure she is imagining how each thing she sees must feel and I am certainly imagining what it would look like to see her use it or me use it on her.

I told her I already had one toy for her but I wanted her to pick out another. After walking around and looking for several minutes she finally settled on a toy that she could put inside her and there was the rabbit ears that would vibrate on her clit. There were several different speeds and pulse types. We purchased that and several batteries so she would never be left with a dead battery.

When we got back in the car I reached behind the seat and got out a toy that she was to place inside her panties and I had the wireless remote that I could operate from as far as 50 ft away. I had total control of the speed and the intensity.

I handed the vibrating part to Carrie and told her to place it into her panties. She parted her legs a little and placed the toy on her pussy. She smiled and told me she was already wet just from looking at the toys and the anticipation of the evening ahead.

We went to dinner after a short drive to Nashville. Along the way, I would test the toy. It was exciting to watch her jump and then squirm with excitement. She made the most beautiful and sexy expressions when she felt pleasure. I simply cannot explain how wild it makes me to see her and hear her when she is aroused.

I would leave the toy on just long enough to bring her close to orgasm but then I would stop and give her a short break. I loved knowing each time was bringing her a little closer to cumming. Watching her squirm and press her thighs together was such a turn on.

We pulled into the restaurant parking lot and I told her she had to keep the vibrator in her panties. I could tell she was both excited and nervous.

I had requested a table with a beautiful view of the city and it was tucked away in a corner, candlelit and very romantic.

We talked during dinner at laughed at the silliest of things as we were prone to do. On occasion I would turn the toy on and each time I would leave it on longer and longer. It was so much fun trying to watch her hold back because I knew how much she wanted to cum.

We finished dinner and took the elevator down and she stopped and kissed me passionately and pressed herself against me so she could feel how hard I was. She rubbed her hand over the outline of my throbbing cock and told me how much she wanted it.. I smiled, kissed her deeply and assured her she would get it.

We got to out hotel, the Omni in downtown Nashville. I requested a room up high so we could open the curtains and overlook the city. We got into the room and Carrie was surprised that I had already been there and there were candles burning in the room and several bouquets of daisies scattered about. The smile on her face was worth every nickel I spent.

I pulled her close to me and kissed her neck from behind. My breath in her ear and and softness of my tongue on her ears and neck. My hands reached around and my fingertips brushed over the top of her nipples. I could feel them harden through the thin material. Her breathing was deeper and the beautiful moans escaped her lips as my hands caressed her perfect breast. She pressed her ass against my cock so she could feel it against her.

I took her by the hand and led her to the bathroom where there was a large tub. I had candles in the bathroom and the glow flickered throughout the room. I undressed her until she was completely naked and I helped her step in the warm water that filled the tub.

I got a wash cloth and took my time running it over her body. She laid her head back and my hands massaged her shoulders and then her breast. Her nipples were hard and I noticed that her hand was between her legs and she was rubbing her swollen clit under the water. She was dying to cum but I told her she had to wait. I then helped her out of the water and dried her off myself, kissing her skin as I did.

I took her by the hand and led her to the bed. I laid her down and slowly kissed her skin. All of it. She was writhing on the bed and I had to tell her to be patient.

My lips and tongue traced down her neck and across her breast until I licked her hard nipples with the tip of my tongue. She pressed herself forward and I sucked one nipple into my mouth and then the other. Her moans were coming more frequently and they could be heard over the music I had put on in the room.

I teased both of her breast and nipples for quite some time.and then slid my tongue down her stomach and to her upper thighs. Her legs parted and I could see she was completely soaked and the wetness glistened in the candlelight.

Carrie raised her hips to meet my tongue aching to feel it on her sensitive and swollen clit.

Suddenly I stopped for a moment and reached to the side of the bed and grabbed a blindfold. I told Carrie to trust me and have fun. I covered her eyes and then took a tie from her robe and tied her hands to the bedpost above. I then pulled my cock out and ran it across her lips. She wanted me in her mouth but I continued to make her wait. She would extend her tongue and lick the head of my cock as she continued to squirm on the bed. I then took the head of my cock and rubbed it on each of her nipples and watched her respond with excitement and approval.

Suddenly though I stopped. I kissed her face and told her to relax and that I had a surprise for her. I stepped away for just a moment and Carrie was wondering where I went and what I was doing. I came back to her and started kissing my way up her right leg, across her thighs and my tongue eased right past her pussy and I worked my way back up to her nipples. I stopped for a moment and kissed her deeply. About that time, she felt a soft set of lips on her left leg. She jumped a little and I told her to relax. She knew the tongue was from a woman because of how it felt. Again, I kissed Carrie's lips and told her to enjoy.

As we kissed deeply, Carrie could feel the other woman slowly kissing her way up her thigh and getting so close to her pussy. She was nervous but the thrill and passion of the moment was taking over her body. I slid my tongue back down Carrie's neck and focused her right nipple, teasing and tugging on it with my tongue, mouth and fingers.

Carrie could no longer feel the woman's tongue on her leg but suddenly felt it on her other nipple. Each of us was teasing her nipples until she thought she would explode.

This continued for several moments and Carrie seemed lost in the pleasure of the moment. I stood up and took Carrie by the head and again rubbed my cock over her lips. Carrie took me into her mouth and the other woman worked her way down Carrie's stomach and to her upper thigh area. The woman looked at me for approval. We had discussed the rules. She couldn't touch me at all, she could only touch Carrie. Carrie couldn't see anything, she could only feel hands, fingers and a tongue on her.

I reached down and parted Carrie's legs and the woman wasted no time finding her wetness and teasing Carrie with her warm and soft tongue. Carrie was now licking and sucking my cock feverishly as the woman was licking Carries outer lips and clit.

I pulled my cock from Carrie's mouth and untied her hands. I moved behind her and sat her up in bed and then leaned her back against me. My hands reached around and I played with her nipples and breast as the woman was focused on Carrie's sensitive and aching clit. I was kissing Carrie's neck and telling her how much I loved her over and over.

I reached on the side of the bed and handed the woman Carrie's new toy. The woman rubbed the toy along Carries dripping pussy and then slowly pushed it into her causing Carrie to tremble. The woman worked the toy in and out and moved her tongue back to Carrie's clit. Carrie quickly started telling us she was going to cum and the woman increased her pace until Carrie exploded from the intense pleasure she was feeling all over. Carrie then felt a soft kiss on her lips and, just like that, the woman was gone.

As soon as the woman left I was worked into a passionate frenzy. Having Carrie up against me as I played with her hard nipples and watching her cum hard from our guest was more than I could take.. I had to have her in every way possible, right now..

I slid from behind her and moved to the end of the bed. I took her knees and pushed them toward her chest given me perfect access to her absolutely perfect and delicious pussy. Carrie was completely soaked and her orgasm was still effecting her body. I knew she would still be sensitive so I took a little time and just enjoyed the taste of her juices as they ran down her thighs and her ass. I started and the very bottom of her pussy and worked my way up to her outer lips. I was very slow and deliberate. I wanted her to feel my tongue. I wanted her to feel every part of her that it touched. I was going to make her cum again but I wanted to take my time.

Carrie was lifting her hips and grinding against my face. I looked up to her face and saw her head thrown back and her back arched.

As my tongue worked up toward her clit I stopped for a second and pushed my tongue into her. She moaned her approval and I used my tongue to fuck her for several moments.

I looked back up and Carrie was playing with her own nipples. She knows that it drives me crazy but it also is very pleasurable to her.

I moved one hand up and put it on top of Carries and helped her tease her nipples. I love when our hands work together to please her. I then grabbed her and and led it down her stomach and to her own pussy. I did this for two reasons; First, I wanted her to feel for herself how wet she was. I put my hand on hers and guided her fingers over her entire pussy. I used my own fingers to softly rub her clit until she was beginning to tremble and then I brought her fingers to my mouth and licked and sucked them clean. I then told her to use her fingers and open her lips for me so I could focus my tongue on her clit. I started with slow circles around it and then stopped occasionally to suck it into my warm mouth.

I could tell she was already getting very close to cumming again. As I licked her clit I pushed the middle finger of my right hand into her pussy and began to focus on her gspot. I could feel her swollen and pulsing and could feel her get tighter and she began to squeeze my fingers. Carrie began to moan louder and louder and told me she was going to cum. That is music to my ears and she began to shake I could feel her orgasm as it consumed her body.

After her orgasm started to subside, I pulled her to the end of the bed and turned her over on her stomach. I began to kiss the back of her thighs, her ass and her lower back. I moved slightly to the side and used my right hand to spank her ass a few times causing her to moan her approval.

I them told her to get on all fours and I helped her get in that position. Once she was there, I pushed my tongue back into her from behind just because I had the ache to taste her again. I then stood up and rubbed the head of my cock on her wet hole and slowly pushed myself into her from behind. I wanted her to feel each inch as it entered her.

Once I was all the way inside her, I began to slowly move in and out. I would pull almost completely out of her only to slide all of the way back inside her. Sometimes going faster and sometimes slower. A few times I stayed completely still so she could feel my cock throbbing inside her.

I ran my fingers up and down her back. Sometimes just my fingertips and sometimes my fingernails would lightly scratch her back. I spanked her a few times and then would squeeze and rub her ass. She loved for me to fuck her from behind and I wanted this to be the best time ever.

I told Carrie to reach between her legs and rub her clit softly as my cock slid in and out of her. I would hold her hips and press deep inside and then I would vary the speeds of which I fucked her. My cock felt like it was going to explode and I knew I would soon if I continued this.

I slowly pulled out and then laid on my back on the bed. Carrie straddled me and lowered herself onto my cock. She took me all of the way in and then started to grind herself against me. Her pussy gripped my cock and we worked together in perfect unison. I leaned up to lick and suck her nipples and she pressed her clit against me. I could tell she was getting ready to orgasm again and she could feel me swell even more. Our breathing increased and I told her I was going to fill her full of cum. That phrase pushed us both over the edge and I felt stream after stream of it cum leaving my body and filling hers. She could fill it inside her as our bodies shook together as wave after wave of pleasure ripped through us. We smiled at each other because we knew this was just the beginning.