Blindfolded, Tied Up, and Used

Story Info
I meet a woman online to blindfold, tie up, and use.
4.2k words
4.46
42.6k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was curious and started looking around different websites and blogs. I guess you could say I have some fetishes. Everyone likes what they like. For me, it's a woman in heels. I'm not sure why I like it, but I just do. And it's not just all about the heels. It's heels, skirts, legs. It's a look. Outside of heels, I'd say I'm dominant. I love to push a woman to her sexual boundaries.

Looking at one of the websites I noticed a woman in my area. Her picture was sensual and erotic. It was a black and white photo. I couldn't see her face but I could see her body. Her body was very fit. She looked like she had an athletic build. She said she was in her early forties, but her body looked like one of a twenty-year-old.

She went by the name of Poison Ivy. She listed out things she liked and disliked. She defined herself as submissive. I am dominant, but my experience with BDSM had been limited. I sent her a friend request and a message saying hello.

About a day later Poison Ivy replied. We began to talk. After a while we moved the conversation to Snapchat. We exchanged pictures. She sent me a few pics of her in lingerie. I told her about my liking of a woman in heels. She mentioned needing to take a picture of herself in heels.

Our conversation went on a few days, but we seemed to be stuck as message buddies rather than anything else. I thought she was hot. I liked her. I wanted more. I thought on how to move things off of just chatting online. I looked again at her profile. What grabbed my attention was her liking consensual non consensual sex. I paused on that for a moment. I think a good number of women like this, but this is harder to pull off than it seems. There is a fine line, and it takes a good amount of trust by both.

I briefly asked her about the topic. She said it turned her on. My mind went wild at that point. I began to search for a way I could get this started.

Poison Ivy worked from home. In speaking with her she mentioned her job. I put two and two together and realized who she was in person. When you meet someone online, there is a level of anonymity. I did a little research and was able to connect some dots.

After putting everything together all the info I could find, I figured out where she worked. I also found out the names of a few key contacts at her office. All that was left was to make my move.

Poison Ivy and I were chatting on Snapchat one day and I figured the time was right. It was now or never. So I went for it.

"How are you today?" I asked.

"I'm good. Work has been busy. How are you?" She asked.

"I'm good. How long have you been working at your job again?" I asked.

"Not long, maybe a year." She answered.

"I've been meaning to ask you, I think I know the company you work for?" I said.

"Really? Why do you think that?" She asked.

"Well, there are only about three or four firms that do what you do, it might be a guess, but I think I know which one it is." I told her.

"Well, you are not going to tell all my sexy secrets are you?" Poison Ivy joked.

"Probably not." I said.

"Do you really know where I work?" She asked again.

"Yes, I do. I actually know your boss." I told her.

"Oh my gosh, this is embarrassing." She said.

"Don't be embarrassed. It's all okay. I probably won't say anything." I said.

"Probably? What is the probably talk?" She asked.

"I'm taking it you don't want me to say anything?" I asked.

"No, I'm private, I don't want my employer or boss knowing anything like what we have been discussing. You will keep it all between us, right?" Poison Ivy asked.

"I like this, it sounds like you really are worried I might say something." I told her.

"Yes, I am worried. I don't want any of this getting out. That's why I don't have any face pics on my profile." She said.

"I understand, no need to worry." I said.

"Thank you, you had me worried for a moment." She said.

"No need to worry, as long as you do what I want, I'll keep your secret." I told her.

"Do what you want? What do you mean by that?" She asked.

"Exactly, as long as you do what I want, I will not tell. That sounds fair." I said.

"Are you joking?" She asked.

"No, I'm serious, I'll think on what I want and let you know." I said.

"No, I'm not doing anything. This is crazy." She said.

"Okay, well next time I contact you, I will tell you what I want. You can either do it, or risk me exposing your sexy little secrets to your boss." I said.

A full day went by and I had not reached out to Poison Ivy. I was letting her think on the situation. To be honest I was worried that the consensual non consensual idea might have been missed. It was hard to tell if I was really blackmailing her or if it was all good fun.

"Are you ready?" I messaged her.

"Ready? Ready for what?" She asked.

"Are you ready to do what I want." I told her.

"I don't know about this." She said.

"Okay, well, I'll give you thirty minutes to think on it. All I want to hear back from you is that you are ready. If not, I'll contact your boss and see how that goes. It's your move." I said.

"I'm ready." Poison Ivy said after about twenty minutes.

"Good. Then let's get started." I told her. "First, tell me what you are wearing."

"I'm wearing a t-shirt and leggings. I work from home, so I'm not really dressed up." She answered.

"Are you wearing any panties?" I asked.

"I am not, just the leggings. I do have on a bra, I had a zoom meeting earlier." She answered.

"Are you home alone?" I asked.

"Yes." She answered.

"I want to see you in heels." I told her.

"Okay, like right now?" She asked.

"Yes, right now. Go out some on and take a pic." I said.

"I can't, I'm working right now." She said.

"Well, that's not how this works. I say I want something and you do it. If not, I go to your boss. Understand?" I said.

"Okay, okay. I'll put in some heels and send you a pic." She said.

A few minutes went by and I received a picture. It was of some five inch black heels. The picture was a close up of the bottom of her legs, showing mainly just the heels. I could see the leggings in the picture.

"Here you go." She said after sending the picture.

"Well, those are some sexy heels, but I wanted to see you in the heels, not just the heels. I want another picture but this time not a close up." I said.

A few minutes went by and I received a second picture. This time is was a full body selfie, and she was wearing the heels.

"Is that better?" She asked.

"It is, yes. Your ass looks amazing in those leggings. I love the leggings and heels look, but I want to see you in nothing but the heels." I said.

"So completely nude? Wearing only these heels?" She asked.

"Yes!" I answered.

About five minutes went by. I was wondering if she backed out.

"Okay, here you go. I suck at taking selfie's. I'm sure if I had a professional photographer it would look much better." She said.

I received a picture of her wearing only the heels. She was standing in front of a mirror, she had one hand covering her pussy and the other arm across her breasts. She had the phone in her hand covering her breasts to take the picture. She looked amazing in only heels. It was actually sexier that she covered up. There was an innocence about the picture.

"You have a great body. You look so hot in those heels." I told her.

"Thanks, like I said, it's not like I'm a professional photographer or anything." She said.

"What's your address?" I asked her.

"Why do you ask that?" She said.

"I want to know." I told her.

Poison Ivy gave me her address reluctantly. I could tell she was nervous about it.

"I want you to go out on the sexiest, skimpiest dress you can find." I told her.

"Okay." She replied.

I walked up to her front door and knocked. I could hear her heels on the hardwood floor as she walked up to open it.

"Hi." I said as she opened the door.

"Hey." She replied. "Would you like to come in?"

I entered the front door and found she had a very nice house. I followed her into the main living room. I noticed she was wearing a very tight black dress.

"I like your dress." I commented.

"Thank you. I'm glad you like it. So what brings you over." She asked.

"Pictures!" I replied.

"Pictures?" She asked.

"Yes, I'm here to help you with some pictures." I told her.

"Okay, what type of pictures?" She asked.

"Sexy pictures. Ones for you to be able to use on your profile page. So you don't have to go with just a mirror selfie." I said.

"I see. I do need some pictures." She commented.

"Let's get started then. How about right here in the living room to start. Maybe you can sit on the couch." I suggested.

Poison Ivy sat on the couch. I used my phone to take the picture and a filter. The first poses were very basic. She sat on the couch, crossed legs. They were sexy, but not provocative.

"Are these good?" She asked.

"They are good but I think we need to spice them up a little." I said.

"Okay, what do you have in mind?" Poison Ivy asked.

"Maybe tease a little. Try bending over to pick something up. Show off that sexy dress and body." I suggested.

She stood up and walked around for a moment thinking. She knocked a magazine into the floor. She turned away from me and bent at the waist to pick it up. Her dress went all the way up. Her ass was on full display. She stayed bent over and turned back to look at me taking pictures of her. She knew her dress had come up most of the way on her ass. I could see her black thong panties. She seemed to be a natural tease.

"Do you like that?" She asked.

"Yes I do." I told her. I could feel my cock getting hard in my pants.

"Start undressing and I'll take pictures of you as you undress." I told her.

Poison Ivy hesitated thinking through if she wanted to strip. I could see the reluctance of going any further. She knew once she took her clothes off things would go to a different level. Things would get more sexual, more physical.

"Maybe we should just do pictures with the dress on. I'd prefer to stay clothed. Okay?" She asked.

"Well, that's not how this works. You do as I want, remember?" I said.

"I know, but I'm not sure about this. I'm just not ready to be completely nude and go that far just yet." She said again.

I looked down at my phone and pretended to text.

"I'm sorry, it's okay if we stop now, right?" She asked again.

"You know the deal." I said as I continued to pretend to be typing a text message.

"What are you doing? Who are you texting? Please wait?" She said.

"I'm texting your boss." I said without looking up.

"Please don't." She said and walked over to me and grabbed my phone. "We need to stop this. Please, you need to leave."

"What do you mean leave? Give me back my phone now!" I told her.

"No." She said back at me.

I walked over to Poison Ivy and grabbed my phone from her hands. "Okay, this was your choice, I'll stop and leave, but I'm sending a text to your boss right now."

Poison Ivy thought about it for a moment. "Wait. Okay let's talk about this."

"You know what I want and you are choosing to stop." I said.

"I'm sorry. I know. But can't we talk about this." She continued to plead.

"I'm about to hit send. If you don't want me to hit send, you need to agree to everything I say going forward." I said.

"Okay, okay, I will, I promise. Everything you say. I promise. Please don't text him." She asked.

Poison Ivy was standing next to me. Her hand was on my arm. She was getting closer in hopes that I would give her another chance.

"Okay, I won't send the text. You really upset me by resisting. What are we going to do about this?" I said.

"I'm so sorry. I was wrong, please, I will do whatever you say. I promise." She pleaded.

"You need to be punished." I told her.

"Punished?" She asked.

I walked over to her and got very close. "Yes." I said. "You need to understand that I'm going to have my way with you and do anything I please."

"Yes sir." She answered.

"Anything!" I said as I reached down and slide my hand under her dress.

Poison Ivy stood in front of me frozen. My hand was under her dress and pulling it up. My fingers made their way to the waistline of her panties. Quickly my hand was in her panties and my fingers were in her pussy. My other hand grabbed her by the back of her hair. I pulled down on her hair with a firm pull. My fingered going in and out of her with my other hand. I kissed her neck as I fingered her for a few moments.

After fingering her, I undid my belt and took it off. I folded it and held it in my hands.

"Are you going to spank me?" She asked.

"You have been bad and this is your punishment. Go to the bedroom, lay face down on your bed with your heels on the floor and lift up your dress." I told her.

Poison Ivy did exactly as I said. She laid face down on the bed and lifted her dress. I stood behind her looking at her ass in her thong. Her heels were on the ground. I snapped my belt in my hand a few times, so she could hear what was coming. I reached into my coat pocket and pulled out five black scarves.

"Stand up please." I told her.

Poison Ivy stood up straight next to the bed. Her dress was still up around her waist. I stood behind her and took one of the scarves and started to blindfold her.

"It's not to tight is it?" I asked.

"No, it's on good." She replied.

I was getting harder and harder as I blindfolded her. I could feel her ass rub against my cock as I adjusted the blindfold.

"Can you see?" I asked.

"I can not, it is dark." She answered.

"Good, now lay back down face first on the bed. Keep your heels on the ground." I told her.

As she laid there, I took pictures of her with my phone. I took pictures from all angles. I got pictures of her ass, her legs, her blindfolded face. I took my time to let her try to anticipate what I'm doing and what I would be doing next.

I took my belt and touched it up against her ass, so she knew I had it in my hand. I made a circular motion with it against her ass.

"Time for your punishment!" I said.

I took the belt in my hand and gave her a swift but light spank with the belt. It left a slight red mark on her ass. Poison Ivy grabbed the sheets with her fists after the spank. I brought the belt back a second time and this time gave her a slightly harder spank. Another red mark was left. Poison Ivy gripped the sheets harder and had her face into the bed. I reached the belt back and gave a third spank that was just as hard as the second.

"Oh fuck!!" Poison Ivy said on the last spank. "I promise not to be a bad girl anymore."

"Stand up and take off all your clothes. Leave the blindfold and heels on." I told her.

"Yes sir!" She said as she undressed.

I watched and took pictures of her taking off her clothes. She started with the black dress. She wasn't wearing a bra and let it fall to the floor. She then took off her thong.

"I'm undressed just like you asked." She said standing in front of me completely nude except the heels and the blindfold.

I lead her to the bed and asked her to lay down on her back.

"I'm going to tie up your hands." I told her as I grabbed her wrist and tied her hand with a scarf.

I tied both hands to the headboard of the bed. I took to longer scarfs and tied her ankles to the bedposts at the bottom. I set the phone up on the dresser and hit record, so I could record from this point forward.

"Are you still there?" Poison Ivy asked as I took my time setting things up and getting undressed.

I didn't answer her and started to kiss her ankle. I kissed up her calf and to her inner thigh. I paused with kissing as I got closer to her pussy. I stopped for a moment as my tongue was just inches away.

With the tip of my tongue I licked her pussy. Just one time and then I backed away, l let her wonder where I was or if I was going to lick her again. She had a trimmed pussy with a small patch of hair near the top.

I looked over and saw her nightstand. I opened the top drawer and found her toys.

"Umm, what are you doing?" She asked. She could hear me open the drawer.

"Looks like you have some toys." I told her.

"Yes, I told you I love to masturbate." She said.

I took a large dildo out of the drawer. I also took out a tube of lube.

"What type of music do you like?" I asked her.

"I'm flexible. Top forty?" She answered.

I walked into the living room and grabbed her phone. I turned on some music. I turned it up so it was a little louder. This way she wouldn't be able to hear all that I was doing.

With the music going I took her dildo and pressed it up against her lips. She opened her mouth and took the dildo. I was completely naked on the bed next to her. A few more times I pressed the dildo up to her lips and watched her open her mouth to take the dildo each time.

My cock was very hard. I was kneeling on the bed next to her face. Instead of the dildo, I push my hard cock up to her lips. Just like the dildo, she opened her mouth and took it inside. She quickly realized it wasn't the dildo anymore and hesitated for a moment. I pushed a little harder with my cock and she opened up her mouth took all of my cock down her throat.

While Poison Ivy was sucking me I felt her body with my hands. I felt her hard tits with pierced nipples. I climbed on top of her and got into the sixty-nine position. As she was working on my cock, I licked her pussy.

"I thought you didn't want to do this? Your pussy is very wet for not wanting to go this far or ever get completely naked." I said as I climbed off her.

"I don't want to do this, but I'm also very turned on." She replied. "Where are you going?"

"I'm still here. I'm just deciding on what to do to you next." I replied standing next to her in the bed.

I took the dildo and rubbed it against her thigh. Teasing her with it.

"Do you want this?" I asked.

"Yes, please." She answered.

I teased her by rubbing the dildo up against her pussy lips. I would start to push inside her and then pull back, never completely entering her. I watched as she wanted to take the dildo.

I was between her legs and very hard. I pushed the dildo up inside her and slowly start working it in and out. After a few moments I pulled it out and did this a few more times. I then replaced the dildo with my cock. I pressed my cock up against her pussy and held for a moment just long enough for her to know it was my cock and not the dildo that was about to be inside her. I pushed deep inside her.

"Oh fuck!!" Poison Ivy yelled. "Fuck, you feel so good!"

With both my hands on her waist I pulled her hard into my cock as I started to fuck her. Her arms and legs were restrained but both arms tightened against the scarf. She was completely mine to use and fuck as I wanted.

I reached for her neck with my left hand and grabbed her by the throat. I squeezed just enough for her to feel the pressure. I continued to fuck her as I choked her for a few minutes.

"I'll let you have some air now!" I said as I pulled up from fucking her and took my hand off her throat.

Poison Ivy breathed deeply for a few moments. I untied her leg restraints and arm restraints.

"I'm turning you over." I told her.

"Yes sir!" She replied.

I turned her over so she was face down. I restrained her arms as I did before but left her ankles free. She was face down on the bed and I climbed on the bed between her legs. I helped her up on to all fours. My cock was pressing up against her ass.

"I'm glad you have some lube!" I said.

She went face down and ass up. I took the lube and put some on her dildo. I pushed the dildo inside her pussy and fucked her with it for a few moments. Like before, I substituted the dildo for me cock.

12