Acknowledge Trish

Story Info
WWE's Trish Stratus has Mile High Club fun with Roman Reigns.
7.4k words
2.4
2.4k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the wrestlers, promotions, people, places, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. I do not own the WWE or any wrestlers or people etc referenced in this story.

Starring: Roman Reigns, Trish Stratus (all WWE).

Acknowledge Trish

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001 & Kristi.

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, anal, inter.

* * *

Following the shocking events of the WWE Night of Champions Premium Live Event earlier in the night, a disgruntled Tribal Chief in the Undisputed Universal WWE Champion Roman Reigns is sitting back in a luxury chair in his private jet as the luggage bags are being loaded up. Reigns, clad in black pants and one of his 'Needle Mover' T-shirts is staring blankly ahead without even locking eyes at The Wiseman, Paul Heyman or his loyal soldier of The Bloodline in Solo Sikoa.

"...Solo. Leave us." Roman growls, still not looking at either of them. Solo, still rubbing the back of his neck, just silently nods as he turns and slowly walks to the front area of the jet and closes the door behind him. Leaving Reigns and Heyman as an intense stillness is in the air and the sound of the jet and work going on around it as Roman continues to glare ahead. No doubt processing both failing to bring the Undisputed Tag Team Championships back to The Bloodline, but also the seeming betrayal done by specifically Jimmy Uso and perhaps both of the Usos together.

Paul Heyman, the Wiseman of the Bloodline and loyal servant of the Tribal Chief, steps over to stand in front of Roman Reigns, forcing him to look up "My Tribal Chief... I must say... We need to talk about this problem involving your cousin, Jimmy Uso..." Heyman begins to say, templing his hands in a triangle in front of his body "I believe Jimmy may be a lost cause in the Bloodline..."

Roman's mouth curls a bit into a snarl, sharply remembering what happened less than an hour ago. "Problem? Problem?!" Roman's voice snaps, making Heyman back away for a moment. "The Usos disrespected my orders, got involved in my match and then Jimmy..." He pauses, controlling his anger as he glances away for a moment then back to The Wiseman. "Put his hands on me... I didn't lose tonight. I did NOT lose! Jimmy Uso lost that match for me!" Reigns growled as he sat back, clenching his fist. "I will deal with The Usos come Smackdown... And either Jimmy will fall in line like Jey? Or I will deal with him personally." He said with a clear tone of a threat in his voice.

"Jimmy Uso will learn..." Paul Heyman agrees with a nod of his head "Because, my Tribal Chief.. you are the Undisputed WWE Champion... You are...Roman Reigns! My Tribal Chief, you are the greatest of all time!" Paul Heyman says as he hypes up and feeds Roman's ego.

"Did someone say... Greatest of all time?" A voice says from behind Paul Heyman, causing him to startle before he turns around to look at the doorway that leads into the sitting quarters of the private jet, turning his back to Reigns. Paul Heyman's eyes widen at the sight in front of him.

"Because... That would be me..." The legendary focal point of the later Attitude Era and Ruthless Aggression Era, Trish Stratus says standing in the doorway, with a mischievous and arrogant smirk on her beautiful face, her left hand placed on her slender hip and her right hand raised as she proudly displays her Hall of Fame ring. Trish is dressed in a dazzling charcoal pink one-piece romper, which nicely illustrates her nicely toned and fit, slender body, which perfectly highlights her tight backside and gorgeous chest, and sporting above-the-knee length black heeled boots.

Paul Heyman locks his eyes on Trish Stratus as she lowers her right hand and steps out of the doorway, casually walking into the luxurious sitting quarters of the Tribal Chief.

"Trish Stratus..." Heyman says as he looks at the Hall of Famer suspiciously.

"Paul Heyman..." Trish responds with a smirk "It's been quite some time..."

Paul Heyman nods his head, "Indeed it has Miss Stratus..." Heyman says, clearly on guard.

Trish Stratus softly laughs as she takes a moment to look around the private jet "Gee, Paul...you sure have upgraded from the trashy bingo halls..."

Paul Heyman's eyes widen as he takes offence to the comment and stares at Trish. "Miss Stratus... The Tribal Chief is in no mood..." Heyman begins to say.

"Just think of it, Paul... If you played your cards right..." Trish says, interrupting Heyman, "I could've saved that doomed disaster of ECW, just like I'm saving the Women's Division now." Trish says with a smirk as she approached closer to Heyman and Reigns.

Heyman presses his lips together and turns his head to look away for a moment, before looking back at Trish "Miss Stratus, I know this isn't your first encounter with the Bloodline..." Paul Heyman says before he pauses and gives Trish a knowing look, which she only responds to with a sly smirk. "But... I can assure you... That Dwayne Johnson does not match up to Roman Reigns..." Heyman says in a firm tone.

As the two are starting to bicker, Roman just sits back as he glances between the two. But his gaze stays lingering on Trish's tight outfit that while covering up, doesn't do much to hide the stunning, timeless curves of the MILF and Legendary Diva. So for the moment, he just lets the two go at it as he surveys the scene. Certainly not objecting to Trish having invited herself onto his private jet.

Trish nods her head slowly and presses her lips together at the slight jab from Paul Heyman regarding herself and her past fling during the Attitude Era with Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. "Oh! Nice one! Got me there..." Trish says with a sarcastic tone.

"Now... Miss Stratus, as I said earlier...The Tribal Chief is in no mood..." Paul Heyman begins to say as Trish ignores him and steps over to the granite-topped luxurious private bar, reaching for a short drinking glass.

Paul Heyman turns his head and looks at Roman Reigns with wide eyes and in disbelief that Trish (or anyone for that matter) would have the audacity to not only invite themself into the Bloodline's private jet but to turn to help themself to the private bar.

Trish Stratus finishes mixing her drink and turns back around to lean against the granite-topped body, crossing her left arm against her flat stomach and holding the glass in her right hand, taking a sip.

"Oh... How rude of me" Trish says as she looks at Heyman, then at Reigns. "Want one?" Trish asks with a smirk.

Paul Heyman pursed his lips together in frustration "Miss Stratus... You have disrespected the Tribal Chief...MY Tribal Chief... enough..." Heyman says, stepping toward Trish. "I think it's best to remove yourself from the Tribal Chief's private plane..."

"Enough." Roman's deep voice breaks the tension, making them both look towards him. "Leave us." He says, making Trish raise an eyebrow to question the statement while Paul starts to wickedly smile. "Head to the front of the plane and join Solo. Tell the crew to take off. We're leaving." He instructs.

"You see??? Now allow me to say 'Thank You, Trish'..." Heyman says with a mocking tone. "For your time here today, but if you would be so kind..." He starts to say.

"Not her. You." Roman says, looking at Heyman much to his shock. "Leave us."

"B-B-B-But my Tribal Chief! This is! I mean, she's! This is!!" Paul stutters while Trish, as if she expected this surprising welcome interruption all along, stays in place to take a sip.

"She's flying with us." Roman states like a fact. "Now go. And I'll summon you IF I need you during the flight." He adds to further add to Heyman's disbelief. "...And the Tribal Chief will take that drink." He says, now turning his attention to Trish with a far more measured and welcoming tone than Reigns has usually to anyone else even those in The Bloodline.

Heyman nods his head and takes a breath "Yes... My Tribal Chief..." Heyman says before he steps up to Trish Stratus, locking his eyes with her and leaning in to speak in a hushed tone. "I don't know what type of game you're trying to play... But it will not work!" Heyman says before he steps back from Trish.

Trish smirks and raises her left hand to mockingly wave at Paul Heyman. "Bye... Bye..." Trish says as Heyman walks toward the doorway of the private sitting quarters of the Tribal Chief. Heyman shoots a departing glare at Trish before stepping through the door and sliding the door closed behind him.

Trish smirks before she turns her attention to Roman Reigns "You said you wanted a drink?"

"I'm sure you're more used to having others make your drinks for you..." Roman says, still sitting down as he looks at Trish from across the private jet's interior. "But I'm sure it's a fair deal considering you're now getting a free ride." He notes. "Allow me to take a wild guess... You had the crew load your bags in with mine? Or did you leave that job to your new 'friend' from earlier?" Roman says, perhaps surprisingly taking an interest in Stratus' match from earlier considering she's not even a Superstar drafted to his brand.

Trish smirks slyly at Roman Reigns before she turns back to the bar, reaching for another glass. Trish uses the tongs and retrieves a few cubes of ice for the glass before pouring in a great deal of tonic water, followed by a few shots of vodka. Trish finishes off the drink with a slice of lime.

Trish turns back to Reigns and walks over to where he is seated, bringing her glass and his glass over. Trish hands the glass to Roman before she

takes the seat directly across from him, crossing her left leg over her right leg "So... The mighty Roman Reigns... We finally meet..." Trish says with a smirk and locks her beautifully manipulative eyes with him, before taking a sip of her drink.

"Finally..." Roman notes, smiling handsomely as he raises his glass a little. Taking a sip with a nod of approval as the sound of the jet engines roaring into life is heard. The orders have gone through to start the take-off with Trish now on board. "Although you say finally... That makes it sound like we should have met far earlier than this." He notes. "You can understand that as The Tribal Chief, I'm an exceptionally busy person... Something I'm sure you can relate to considering how busy you've been putting that fake 'Man' in her place." He says, referencing Trish's hated rival Becky Lynch.

"Well... Whacking off to a cardboard cut of me doesn't really count as meeting..." Trish says with a sly smirk as she looks at Roman with a raised eyebrow.

That statement makes Roman let out a loud, hearty chuckle which again is the total opposite of how he'd likely react if anyone else had said it. "That damn picture floating around online..." He says, shaking his head before looking to Trish. "Fine. Caught me." He holds up his free hand like a criminal grabbed in the act. "Guilty as damn charged. Not gonna lie. You were absolutely a 'motivation' for me way back in the day." He admits with a shameless smile that shows off his bright white teeth.

Trish presses her pouty lips together "I'd say now... You're probably built to handle the Queen of all Queens.." Trish says with a smile as she tilts her glass to Reigns before she takes a sip.

"That's quite the compliment..." Roman's smile stays on the muscular Samoan as he looks over the busty blonde Canadian. "But I am the Undisputed Universal Champion... I'm the damn man around here as these past 1000 days have proved." He says cockily. "And you're still the best of the Women's Division... So by the sounds of it, we'd make for quite the damn 'dream' matchup..." He says, as his tone follows hers with how she'd quite teasingly said he was built to take her on.

Trish presses her luscious and pouty lips together as she looks at Reigns before she nods her head "That's quite impressive... 1000 days... Not many have accomplished that." Trish says as her eyes subtly travel along Roman's muscular Samoan frame.

"When you're The Tribal Chief, success only comes naturally." Roman brags as he stays seated. About to say more as they pause as the light in the plane to signal to take off comes on. A brief moment is taken between the two as they buckle up in their luxury chairs as the private jet takes off with now one extra passenger along with her luggage than first planned. Only minutes are needed before the craft is in full flight to head back to the United States.

Now, where were we..." After unbuckling, Roman puts down his drink. "Oh, yes... You were saying that you think I can handle you?" He smirks handsomely as he stands up. Letting Trish get a betting look at his built body when he reaches down, pulling his T-shirt up and over his head to show off his muscular body and tribal tattoos to the legendary female Superstar and former Diva.

Trish licks her teeth as she looks over Roman's impressive muscular chest, her seductive eyes devouring every inch of his Tribal tattoo-covered and powerfully muscular chest and upper body. "Yeah, I think you can handle some Stratusfaction..." Trish says with a sly smirk on her face as she too stands up, stepping up close to Roman Reigns as she looks up, locking her eyes with the Head of the Table. "Would the Tribal Chief like to have the Greatest of All Time acknowledge him?" Trish asks as she narrows her manipulative eyes

Hearing that makes his cock start to harden like his young fantasies were burning through his mind once again. "It would be my pleasure, Queen of Queens..." Roman says with a deliberate tone as he said 'pleasure' and took in the sight of her curvy body packed into that covering bodysuit. "Acknowledge me, Trish." He almost growls as he locks eyes with her seductive stare.

Trish glances down and notices the growing, hardening bulge within his black workout pants, before looking back up to Roman Reigns "I would be more than happy to acknowledge... My Tribal Chief..." Trish says in a slow, perfectly measured and seductive tone before she sinks onto her knees in front of Reigns. Reaching up with her hands, Trish slides her fingers down against the waistband and starts to push the workout pants down from his muscular waist.

His fat, lengthy Samoan cock soon springs free, hardening so Trish can see the kind of weapon that only a dominating Superstar could back. Roman easily steps out of the pants and kicks them back along the aisle of the jet as he looks over the stacked Canadian kneeling in front of him.

Trish smirks as she tilts her dusty blonde-haired head back to look up at Roman Reigns as she places her left hand around his nicely thick and long shaft "You Samoan boys sure do pack where it counts..." Trish casually comments as she starts to work her hand delicately along his shaft, moving the soft palm of her hand back and forth, feeling his shaft tense and harden more.

Roman arches an eyebrow at the comment, with a hint of irony there with who Trish was hinting at. "I'm sure they even don't measure up to The Head of the Table..." He boasts as his cock quickly gets hard from her experienced, slow and smooth strokes along his member.

Trish slyly smirks "Oh they measure up..." Trish says with a nod of her head before she brings her head forward and parts her lips as she soothingly takes the thick head of Roman's cock into her mouth. Trish begins to smoothly bob her head against Roman's impressive Samoan cock, only taking the first few inches into her mouth at times as she bobs her head.

"Mmmmm..." He moans, feeling those pouty, soft lips nicely stretch around his fat shaft. Staring down to watch her stunning face slowly moving along the top part as he looks her over. "So this is the Stratusfaction I've heard... Mmmmm... Rumours that were all the rage backstage back in the day..." Roman groaned, watching her slurp as he gave a hint of his skill to not just blow a load at this point as many a red-blooded male would just from getting sucked off.

Trish places her right hand on Roman's upper thigh as she holds his cock steady at the base with her left hand. Her head smoothly bobbed back and forth along his massive shaft, her soft and pouty lips smoothly dragging back and forth on his shaft, saliva teasingly dripping down on his shaft.

"Mmmmm... Yes... Acknowledge me..." Roman moans as his cock sinks deeper up into her eager, talented mouth as she sucks him off. Her arousal is shown with the hard nipples poking through her bodysuit and her blonde hair swaying as she works over his shaft. "Show me... Mmmmm... Why you're the Greatest of all Time..." He encourages with a smile as he watches his childhood crush now happily, if not with her brand of manipulation, blowing his massive dick.

Trish lifts her beautifully seductive eyes and looks up at Roman Reigns as she works her head back and forth, her pouty lips rubbing and grinding along his shaft as she works her talented mouth over the Tribal Chief's impressive tool. Trish turns her head and grinds her mouth gently on his shaft before she sinks her head further down on his cock

Roman stands proudly with his hands on his muscular waist to handle what her stunning, warm and wet mouth could offer. Trish worked over with a porn star pace, soaking his rod with her saliva and testing him with all her tricks to prove her wicked evaluation about him being built to handle her right at the moment. Leaving her free to slurp loudly as the sound of her blowing this thick slab of Samoan dick rang out along with his moans around the cabin of this private jet. So likely those up front would already know that some hot action was going in the back.

"Mmmm... Mmmmm..." Trish softly moans as she bobs her head smoothly back and forth on Roman's cock, while she starts to move her left hand on the lower portion of his shaft that is not in her mouth.

"Mmmmm... Feels damn good... As only expected from the Diva of the Decade..." Roman groans, watching Trish's tanned but still paler face slide closer to his exotic, dark-toned body as she gobbled up his fat dick. "Mmmmm... And you're seeing... Mmmmm... The Tribal Chief isn't some punk minute man either..." He bragged and certainly proved he could take her on as he lasted easily inside her mouth without even breaking a sweat yet.

Trish eases her head off of Roman's cock and smiles up at the Tribal Chief "I wouldn't expect him to be..." Trish says as she holds Roman's cock at the midway point of his shaft before she uses her tongue and seductively slides her tongue over the swollen head of his meaty Samoan cock

"Mmmmm... And The Head of the Table isn't afraid... Mmmm... To return the favour... As only fitting for the woman saving the Women's Division..." Roman says between moans as he takes her tongue work. Stroking her oversized ego as much as she's doing to him.

Trish lifts her head away from Roman's cock and lightly tosses her hair back as she moves her left hand back and forth along Roman's shaft, spreading her saliva against his entire shaft "You're a smart man..." Trish says with a smirk.

"Then if you'd be so kind? Get up and let me properly say Thank You, Trish..." He handsomely says as he looks over that bodysuit-clad body.

Trish smirks at Roman Reigns before she scoots back on her knees and removes her hand from his shaft, placing both hands onto his muscular waist as she uses his powerful frame to lift herself from the floor of the private jet. Trish keeps her eyes locked with Reigns

before she turns her back to him and reaches with her left hand to push her hair out of the way. Trish turns her head to look back at Roman "Can the Tribal Chief unzip me?" Trish says with a deviously sweet smile

daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers