Acknowledge Trish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...Well, I have a potential problem still with one of the Usos, but I understand your point." Roman says, locking eyes with her as she leans into him. "And I've personally heard enough of the so-called Man taking shots at me and my title reign... So I think we can work something out..." He said with a nod. "Even if it's just my boy Solo taking 'Big Time Becks' to the Streets without my help... And you or your bag carrier Zoey taking on The Usos? I'm sure we can work out a deal, Trish." He all too easily agrees. Perhaps not thinking over things without his Special Council to point out how she's manipulating things.

Trish smiles "You take care of Lynch..." Trish pauses for a moment "I take care of the cousins... And then, my Tribal Chief... I'll make sure you have plenty more Stratusfaction!" Trish says as she moves her hand against his chest, locking her eyes with him.

"That sounds like a fair trade... And The Tribal Chief always delivers on his promises..." Roman says, smiling again at the idea of fucking his childhood crush again. Especially after he's proven he can handle what she can bring, and she's able to last against one of his powerful drillings.

Trish smirks as she lifts her hand from his chest and offers her hand to Reigns "So we have a deal?" Trish asks with a wicked gleam in her eyes.

He smirks, shaking Trish's hand. "It's a damn deal, Trish." He says with a cocky tone. As if he's not exactly being as honest as she is with such a twisted promise. As fitting for two Superstars with egos as sky high as this jet flight has been for this Mile High Club sex session.

* * *

I am not accepting any requests, suggestions or ideas for either any future stories/chapters to write, or any specific characters etc to use in upcoming fics. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!