All Comments on 'Acolyte of the Pleasure Goddess Ch. 08'

by MorganH

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

FANTASTIC SERIES

Acolyte of the Plasure goddess returns with going back to the Temple, As Del & Bryn, Chel were in route to catching wayward adventurer holy knight Vean after last night orgy by Del & company,

Meantime, Temple made a scrying vision Del and mentioned that she is going to into darker territory than expected by Mother Corpeal and Forgotten Saint makes her motives vaguely clear and Del 's visions.

We'll see how it goes next time for acolyte Del & adventures and search for Vaen at the meantime.

Continue on

Catch Ya later

Cheers!

Nouh_BdeeNouh_Bdeeover 1 year ago

I love the growing complexity of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great series, reading with interest and looking forward to next installments!

EdGuy1EdGuy1over 1 year ago

This chapter is great, and perhaps my fav moments were the more we found about Saint Mesembre, and how she is not exactly the peaceful sexual spirit we knew her for, but perhaps a conqueror with a noble cause. As much as i still really like her, i do understand why the cult decided that erasing her existence was the best thing to do. And besides, you managed to drive this story to an exciting adventure with our newfound friends going after their fourth, with a lot of danger going around the land, and you put my favourite character Jahroud with Kruit acting as the guide. An excited young man with a large libido traveling alone with a very experienced and rugged man like Kruit is just the perfect set up, and i can't wait to see them interact more in the future.

EdGuy1EdGuy1over 1 year ago

Also, Saint Mesembre just encapsules that scene from Futurama where Bender goes "I Say The World Must Learn of Our Peaceful Ways... By Force!". And as good as her cause is, i am worried about all the bloodshed she probably caused for it. She gets me conflicted, i'm in love and scared of her at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incredibly well written, good mix of highly engaging plot and raunchy sex, next chapter should be hot AF with journey through the jungle and the plot progression

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMorganH@MorganH
I think that Sci-Fi and Fantasy could feature a lot more doin' it. Remember to drink lots of water. @Morgan_H_Writer on Twitter, check me out there to hear about Acolyte of the Pleasure Goddess and my publication schedule! Acolyte will be 12 chapters, ~120,000 words, and book ...