Acquiescence (Male perspective)

Story Info
A couple takes a huge step in their relationship.
1.9k words
3.55
4.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the idle hands of Thomas Alan Belanger

This is getting to be the familiar situation. He's sitting at his computer waiting for her to come back from her date. Like usual he could hear the two of them on the other side of the door. He could feel the jealousy burning in his ears. It had been weeks since her bedroom. He still wasn't sure why she was mad at him. Shortly after she met a guy on Facebook and started going out about every other night since they met. She unlocks the door and walks through the door.

"So, did you have a good time?" He was not trying to sound snide but that's how it came out. She tosses her purse on the couch and walks to her room. She slams her door making him feel even worse. Sitting in the dark he wasn't about let this get to him. He wasn't about to start thinking about her. The way she smelled, or the way her skin felt. His pants began to constrict his growing erection. He adjusted a few times but it was only making it worse. He takes a deep breath and unzips his pants and pulls his cock out with half the motivation as he still feels guilty thinking about her as he massages his dick. It's an uncomfortable mix of sex and guilt. He begins to massage just under the head of his cock with his forefinger. He tilts back in his desk chair closes his eyes and thinks of her hips holding them close as he slides her pants off she lays back spreading her legs wide for him. He leans in kissing her clit giving it the slightest of tugs with his lips. He holds her to him.

"You taste, so good sweetie." He whispers as he strokes the length of his shaft. He is slow no need to rush. The familiar smells of his deed torture his nose. Pushing past by setting deep in remembering her scent. He imagines kissing her up to her naval then to her chest. The sounds she makes spurns him to keep going hi kisses her breast then in a similar fashion he tugs on the nipple like he did her clit. He's now rapidly massaging his engorged member. It felt hot in his hand yet it did not stop him. Until he feels something off, like eyes watching him. He opens his eyes and looks over to the hallway. There she stood.

"What the fuck..!" He hits the ground hard after his chair kicks hard out from beneath. He quickly trying to button his jeans. She stood there just staring he stood up watching her watch him. "How long were you standing there?" She looked mad but also something else.

"I thought I heard something. I came out to see who you were talking to." She walks into the room wearing her normal sleep clothes. She walks up to him. "Be honest, who were you thinking about?" He blushes as she gets uncomfortably close. His heart thumping away in his chest was helping him focus. He wants to take his anger out on her.

"I was thinking of you." she steps back toward the hallway.

"Why were you thinking of me?" she stayed just that side of the corner. She was making sure there's something solid between the two of them.

"I always think of you. before that day I could only imagine what you tasted like. what you looked like naked. then when it happened my imagination wasn't half as good as the real thing." she could not hide how crimson her face got even in that limited amount of light.

"You didn't cum." looking at her he could see the frustration on her face. "The last time we had sex you didn't cum, why!?" she was no longer frustrated. now she was mad.

"I couldn't, I wanted to but it just didn't happen." she moves across the room in a few steps pushing his chest.

"Lay down." her eyes stared with intensity. "I said lay down!" she pointed to the floor. he lay down with his arms down by his sides. He kneels next to him she unzips his pants. He watches her hands as she delicately takes his cock out of his pants. He feels her warm hands caress his member ever so gently. It did not take him long to get hard. As he glances down at what she is doing to his body. His body was on fire he wanted to move to grab her, kiss her, love her. Her eyes met his and it told him he shouldn't move. She slides her free hand under his shirt. He could feel her fingers furrowing through his man fuzz.

She stands up next to him. She slides her pajama pants down pushing them to one side with her foot. She straddles him. He sees her hesitate for a moment then continues to lower her self on his erection. Ait is pushed down and pinned between him and her soft folds. She meets his eyes and for a second then looks away. She pushes his shirt up then softly rakes her fingers down his chest. He tried not to move but he could feel how he throbbed under her. Could she feel it too? She braces both hands on his chest, sliding her hips back. Her sex glides his length and then back. The rush of the feeling goes to head he moans through his lips. He looks at her and she is smirking at him. She doesn't skip a beat moving ever so slightly. Her movements get more eased as he feels how wet she's getting. As he watches her face for those changes in her expressions her brow shifts and she lifts herself, freeing his cock. She drops her body and he feels his member bring to split her as she starts to take him.

"Wait!" he tries to jump up and stop her. She just digs her nails into his chest and with a grunt forces him back to the floor. She stares at him from through some of her hair that was knocked loose. She looked feral and wanting. He feels her slip over him. This time the tables have turned he has no control. He felt like on some level this was revenge. As she finally rested on his pelvis she released her hold on his chest feeling where her nails had been in his flesh. She sits for a moment not even a twitch. Then he feels it. Her sex was massaging him. It was like nothing he had ever felt before. He grabs her knees to stop himself from doing anything else.

She grabs his hands and slides them up her shirt cupping her breasts in his hands. She could feel their warmth and the feel of firm nipples as they press against his palm, She clenched her eyes as she squeezed her breasts in his hands. She tries to move her hips but her legs shake. He grabs her and rolls with her to the side. She struggles against his motions but he instantly pins her arms over her head. He slips back inside her. Her body accepts him. Deeper this time she grips him right down to the base of his shaft. Her face contorts between pain and pleasure. He notices her shirt had shifted exposing her breasts. He could not help but smile, for the first time since they had started he felt that Predatory pull to tear her apart.

He met her eyes. She watched as he moved slowly toward her chest. He grazed her skin with his lower lip. Her skin smells so good. His mouth takes her warm and firm. Her flesh gives way and he can't help grip her wrists a little tighter. She gives a breathy sound not a moan but not a scream either. Her body feverishly gripping his erection, he tugs gently with his teeth. She squirms under him. He leans forward and whispers in her ear.

"What did you hope to accomplish tonight?" she stopped moving and dead stares into his eyes.

"I want you to stop acting like a little bitch, man up and claim what you want." her words shot fire through his spine to his hips causing him to thrust his hips. She takes a deep breath the surprise on her face. He pulls back gauging her reaction letting go of her wrists. She leaps up wrapping him in her arms and legs causing him to fall on top of her. They laugh for a moment and then share a long passionate kiss. He feels her moving under him she struggling. He braces himself on his forearms. Kissing her neck he continues his slow methodical thrusts. He saw her face contort with pleasure. He wanted her to cum. At this point, he was focused on nothing else he wanted to hear her moan, hear her scream from his love. She meets his eyes and the look of fiery rage sparks in her eyes.

"No, not this time" She began hitting his shoulder. He liked it but it was enough to stop him. He gets up and with all of her strength she pushes him over to his back. He lay down under her. She adjusted herself she slid the head of his cock over her clit and pressing against her wet folds. He slides in feeling her warm wet body take him in. Her body trembles as she straddles him. She looks at him staring at him with intensity in her eyes. She braced herself on his shoulders as she began to grind his hips. She was drawing her hips out long. She clenched her fists pulling his chest hair. His pain didn't last long as she pushed forward kissing him. She moans into his lips.

He grabs her arms. She squeaks as he hefts his hips sinking himself just a little bit deeper he furiously thrusts she starts to whimper but she purses her lips tight as he stops leaning forward and whispers with a deep growl.

"Moan for me." Her eyes meet his with confusion at first then morphs into a sexy smile that makes him twitch inside her. He hefts his hips again meeting her, but instead of thrusting she rides him. Her ass pressed against his legs digging her fingers into his chest.

"Are you close?" he shakes his head yes. She grabs his face and kisses him again. "Then cum for me, cum in me, claim me!" his legs start to shake. He has never felt like this.

"I'm going to.." he grabs her hips and takes her rhythm.

"now cum now, with me!" he releases with a deep chest growl. She falls forward moaning through her climax into his shoulder. Her body shudders subtly. They both lay there on that shabby brown carpet she rolls off of him and she cuddles into him. He holds her close the sweat between their bodies was both slippery and sticky.

"What was that all about?' he says half collecting himself.

"You are such an ass for not cumming for me last time. I wanted you to feel good as well." He chuckles and kisses her forehead and notices her pout face. He chuckles and kisses her still pouty lips.

The stand-up and walk down the hall. He tugs her hand.

"Would you like to sleep with me tonight?" she smiles.

"I would but your room smells funny Goodnight." she smiles disappearing into her room. He thinks back over the craziness of what it all could mean and what his future will be like. In the end, as his head hits his pillow he smiles. Now she is his and he planned on taking full advantage of the new relationship.