The Best Oral Ever

Story Info
Jan enjoys the best oral ever.
1.5k words
3.72
20.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingBandor
KingBandor
2,108 Followers

I pressed the tip of my tongue right at the bottom of Jan's labia, where the two thick folds came together and curled around each other. It looked sexy to me. I flicked my tongue right there, and she bucked her hips, sucking in air. I used the fingers of my left hand to spread her lips apart, exposing the thick inner ones, which looked like the wings of a butterfly.

I moved my mouth up slowly, flicking it rapidly as it let it beat gently against the soft flesh of the left labia. Jan rotated her hips around and around. I had to reposition my head to keep my tongue where I wanted it. She let out a soft moan.

I traced along the left, inner lip to the top, carefully avoiding contact with her clitoris. The closer my tongue came to her little, sensitive button, the harder she tried to move her pussy, to force my tongue to brush against it. I anticipated that response and carefully moved my tongue along the folds, teasing her and making her crazy.

I circled the top edge of her engorged clit. I could feel the hard, thick, bump under the flesh that covered the shaft of her clit. I licked it up and down briefly, causing her to squirm, then went back to tickling the right inner lip, just as I had done the left, but moving down this time.

When my tongue reached the bottom, I could taste all of the clear liquid streaming out of her. It ran down to her puckery little asshole, so I licked her there. She gasped, grabbed my head, and arched her back in pleasure. I didn't linger, but simply dragged my tongue back up to the bottom edge of her lips, wiping off the leaking juices.

Jan tasted slightly sweet with a hint of muskiness that gave me the impression of an Earthy Goddess. Her flavor matched her tan, Latina skin, and the brown tint of her labia. I wanted to taste more of her, so I placed my hands on each side of her pussy and gently pulled her open. I wiggled my tongue into the gap at the bottom junction of her labia, the place that would eventually hold my cock and guide it deep inside her.

She sucked in a breath of air and waited anxiously for what I would do next. Would I plunge my tongue inside her and fuck her, as if it were a small, flexible cock, or would I do something else? Jan wanted me to tongue fuck her, but I kept my tongue in position, just wiggling it slowly. She grabbed a fist full of my hair with each hand and tried to force me into her, but I wouldn't let her rush this.

Instead of pushing it inside, I dragged my tongue up, between the lips, through her vulva. She offered a variety of textures to my sensitive tongue. Parts were smooth and slick, others soft and spongy. When I contacted her urethra, I stopped and teased it by pressing my tongue more firmly and rubbing in a circular motion. That elicited another gasp and several hard, sharp thrusts of her hips.

Jan was growing increasingly aroused. I could tell she was on the verge of losing control. It wouldn't be long before she surrendered completely.

I sucked on the flesh area around her pee-hole and teased it more. She groaned and spread her legs even wider than they already were. "What are you doing to me?" she moaned.

"Shhh," I told her. "No talking."

In response, Jan whimpered. I rewarder her by flicking my tongue, only one time, directly over her swollen clit. When I did, she cried out and shoved her pussy up against my face, trying to force me to continue the contact. I had other plans.

I sucked the left inner lip into my mouth, running my tongue up and down along its inner side, massaging it. Jan's hips between to tremble, and I pulled firmly on the lip, sucking it hard, letting it snap free. I sucked it back in and repeated the process of massaging it, then stretching it until it popped out of my mouth. After doing it several times, I switched sides and did the same thing to the ride side of her labia.

Jan was moaning practically non-stop, her hips shaking softly, and every time I moved my tongue, her pussy would jump. I licked around her clit, circling it. Her hips moved in a matching circle, following the movement of my tongue. She was growing frustrated, her body needing release.

I pulled my head back, breaking all physical contact with her body. She twitched, and I watched her pussy opening and closing as if it were winking at me.

"Don't tease me," Jan pleaded. "Please, eat me."

I placed the middle finger of my right hand at the spot at the bottom of her pussy, where I had begun licking her and slowly pushed it inside her, wiggling it to worm its way into her. She inhaled slowly, her breasts rising and pressing toward the ceiling. I kept wiggling my finger until it was all the way in. Jan rocked her hips, trying to fuck my hand. I let her do it, as I pulled the finger back out, then plunged it back in again.

Jan threw her head back and raised her hips, feet planting firmly on the mattress. I began to fuck her hot, little hole with my finger. Her pussy loosened, and her juices flowed out around my hand. I knew she was ready, and when I pulled back, I added my index finger and pushed two fingers back inside.

Jan bit her lip and jerked her hips in response. "Oh, fuck!" she exclaimed.

I worked my two fingers in and out, faster and faster. Jan was so fucking wet. She loved what I was doing, and I could tell she was ready for more. I added my ring finger. It met some resistance at first, causing my fingers to wedge together.

"Oh, God!" Jan cried out. "I can't!"

"Yes, you can," I told her, then pushed my fingers in forcefully. She raised her ass off the bed and started fucking my hand wildly as she came. She grabbed my arm with both hands and clung to it as her entire body shook with the pleasure of cumming.

I hadn't wanted her to cum so soon, but I allowed her to enjoy it. It didn't stop me from continuing to fuck her pussy with three fingers. When her body relaxed, I reached deep inside her and curled my fingers up, rubbing along the inside wall, until I found her g-spot. I knew when I did because her eyes rolled back in her head, and she growled.

Jan curled upright like she was doing a situp, holding herself in that position with her tightened abdominal muscles. She watched closely as I rapidly spanked her pussy with the palm of my hand and fingered her g-spot roughly. Liquid began to splash out of her pussy, covering my hand and dripping all over the bed.

The shocked look on her face told me that she'd never felt anything like this before. I grinned and moved in for the coup d'etat. I opened my mouth, placed my lips around her clit, sucked it into my mouth, and began to lick it rapidly and firmly.

Jan slammed her back into the mattress and thrust her pussy hard into my face, rearing wildly. She started wailing, like a siren, her voice rising and falling, with the waves of pleasure she was feeling. She thrashed violently on the bed. I had to work hard not to be thrown off her as she bucked like a mechanical bull.

She came again.

She kept cumming.

She came for the next several minutes, as long as I was licking and fingering her. She was crying out for God over and over. Hot liquid squirted out of her vagina, soaking the bed and me in a shower of cum. I let her orgasm continue for several minutes, but I was getting a cramp in my hand.

I gently pulled my fingers out and raised my head. As soon as I stopped touching her, Jan rolled on her side and curled into the fetal position. She was shaking all over and breathing rapidly.

Her cum completely coated my face. I smiled and wiped some off, tasting it from my fingers. I placed my fingertips on Jan's ass and lightly stroked her. She moaned softly, started to shake again, and tensed as she came another time.

She stared at me and shook her head in disbelief. I ran my hand over her flesh, moving to her abdomen. She immediately reacted and rose rapidly to the level of orgasm. She pulled away, giggling. "No more! Please!" she panted. "I can't take any more."

I lay down next to her and kissed her lips. She kissed me back and wrapped her arms around my torso, laying her cheek on my large, naked breast.

"Still think your husband is the best person ever to give you oral?" I asked.

"Not anymore," Jan whispered.


KingBandor
KingBandor
2,108 Followers