Acquired Hypersexuality Syndrome

Story Info
Geneticists take bets to create the hypersexual modification.
3.5k words
4.53
2.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story began at the Genetics Lab's impromptu birthday party. There was just about everybody, that is, about two dozen young and promising scientists, drinking, dancing, playing video games, and engaging in drunken chitchat.

"C-consider sexual behavior dimorphism..." Charles did his best to make his point. "Our s-species males show persistent motivation but only episodic cap-pacity, while the capacity of fem-males is virtually unlimited, and the reluc... hic... tance is w-widely observed..."

Nick laughed. "Charles, you are a genius! To wrap the adage 'men always want but not always can, women always can but not always want' in such a charming scholarese..."

"Thanks!" Charles grinned. "W-working on my thesis is r-really paying off! S-So what I'm saying is... What if w-we manage to ad-just the behavior for m-maximum performance for both s-sexes?"

"Sounds promising!" Selah, who had been listening to them for a while, nodded sharply. "So, translating back to the ordinary humanese..."

"...what if we make everyone equally horny and able to fuck non-stop?" Nick finished. "That would be perfect!"

Selah giggled. "Can't agree more! What a nice fantasy!"

"T-this isn't just a fantasy!" Charles said solemnly. "I c-can do this!"

Nick blinked. "No, you can't! You're a smart guy, Charlie, but the task is too much even for you!"

"You s-say that?" Charles grinned and took out his laptop, which he never parted with. "Challenge acc...hic...cepted! Hold my beer..."

And he started tapping on the buttons.

"Oh, yeah! Are we making bets here? Then let's set the stakes!" Nick slapped a bill on the table. "My twenty bucks says you can't make it!"

Without turning away from the laptop, Charles slapped another one next to it. "My hundred bucks s-says I'll do it in two m-months! Hic."

"Only two months? I could raise it to ten thousand, you fool! But let it be equal. Hundred dollars for you won't be done in two months."

The rest of the group gathered around them, curious. When they heard the subject of the bet, they all burst out laughing.

"Wow! Cool! I'm with Charles! This is stupid! I'm against!"

Still laughing, they emptied two jars of the remaining cookies, labeled them H0 and H1, and voted with their hundred dollar bills. They were almost evenly split, with ten votes for Charles and thirteen against.

"All bets are off!" Nick exclaimed. "Let's get back to the game in two months!"

Charles returned to his keyboard. Of course, he couldn't finish the concept right away, and he was soon interrupted by Selah and Tessa, who said they could be quite horny without any alterations...

But the next day, over a soda, he reread his notes, grinned, and set up his personal side research project.

***

Less than two months later, at another birthday party, Charles waited for everyone to relax and get woozy, then called for attention, placed a small box on the table, and opened it. Inside were two dozen 2ml disposable syringes, already prefilled with a liquid.

"Tadammm!" he said triumphantly.

"Is that..." Peter looked closer, curious.

Charles nodded proudly. "Yes. My creation."

"It's not a victory yet!" Nick objected. "We need the tests!"

"Of course."

Charles lowered his pants, sterilized the spot on his gluteus maximus with a whiskey, took a syringe, and performed a quick, professional injection. Then he looked around at the crowd.

"Well? Who dares to join in?"

A silence fell. It had been a nice subject for some silly jokes, but now it had suddenly become all too serious.

"What exactly is it supposed to do?" Selah inquired cautiously.

"Almost unlimited sexual stamina, very short refractory periods, easily triggered arousal and an overall high sex drive. Basically, all the benefits of hypersexuality without the drawbacks." Charles shrugged. "What else? Retrovirus delivered, should take effect in three weeks and wear off in about three months."

Another long silence followed. Charles had a reputation as a near-genius... on the edge of a mad scientist. When he said it would work, it should work, but then...

Nick scratched his chin thoughtfully and reached for the syringe. "I started this wager, so I should be the second test subject." And he did the same professional self-injection.

That broke the ice, and people moved to the box.

"Wait!" Tessa yelled. "We should do the proper test, with the placebo syringes mixed in with the real ones!"

Everyone laughed.

"We don't have enough subjects for the reliable statistics anyway," Olivia pointed out. "So we'll do without the control group... Or, more accurately, everyone else out of the lab will be the control group."

And so everyone got their shots.

***

It kicked in right in about three weeks, give or take a day. Nick was among the first. He carefully put aside his test tube and looked around.

"I hate to admit it, but I'm really horny. I tried to wait it out, but it just keeps getting worse. Um, ladies... Does anyone else feel the same way?"

Olivia looked up from her microscope, blushing slightly.

"I thought it was just me, but the symptoms are the same..." She bit her lip. "Nick... are you suggesting what I think?"

He just nodded.

"Well..."

And they walked behind a partition in the corner of the room, from which immediately came the sound of kissing, sighs, and increasingly loud rhythmic moans. Everyone exchanged glances and grinned nervously.

"This is impossible!" Tessa began to unbutton her shirt. "I could bear it when everything was quiet, but these sounds... Guys, who wants to join me?"

And soon there were two couples behind the partition. Then three. Then four. Then only two again...

Nick found Charles in the next room and bowed to him.

"My apologies. I did not believe it, but you won our wager."

"I told you so!" Charles smiled broadly and took both the H0 and H1 jars off the shelf. "Hey, everybody! We're having a party tonight, my treat!"

Needless to say, it was one heck of a sex party.

***

They recorded their observations, they were scientists after all. Everything was as Charles had promised. They could all fuck practically nonstop, men and women alike. They were easily aroused by the slightest hint (so much so that they had to devote a separate soundproof room to fucking, otherwise they could not get any work done). Sexual tension built up in an hour, became almost unbearable in two hours, and almost painful in three hours, with the mind focused exclusively on sex.

Masturbation relieved it only briefly, only good strong penetration fuck with close body contact did it for good... for the next hour or two. Sleeping was easier, but they still had to wake up once a night for a quickie (in addition to the intense evening and morning sex).

They were afraid it would soon become too exhausting and tedious, but it just got more and more exciting and enjoyable.

Some of the lab members were married, engaged, or at least had boyfriends or girlfriends. It was a little awkward... but they decided together that what happened in the lab stayed in the lab, and stopped wearing anything under their lab coats.

They called it AHSS, Acquired Hypersexuality Syndrome. In everyday use, everyone pronounced it "Aaaahhss!" Dozens of times a day, to be exact.

***

They enjoyed it quietly (or sometimes not so quietly) for a month. Then one day, upon arrival at the lab, Selah went to Charles.

"Charly, my dear... What virus did you use to transport AHSS?"

He looked at her in surprise.

"One of our newer strains, T9Y-33. Why?"

She facepalmed.

"Charlie, you moron... How many times do I have to tell you not to stack one new project on top of another? T9Y-33 has failed its tests! It spontaneously regains virulence and does not self-destruct in time! T9Y-33, oh God..."

Suddenly the lab was silent, broken only by muffled groans from the sex room.

"Ouch. I'm sorry... But what damage has been done?"

"Charlie... How to say this... My boyfriend got AHSS. From me, I guess. And as it turns out, he wasn't completely exclusive, so now we have his three mistresses with AHSS as well. At least."

Charles frowned.

"Okay... We'll isolate the virus. We'll develop the counterstrain... It's easy! Selah, we'll fix it! Don't worry! Nothing will happen!"

She hugged him tightly.

"Charlie... It's too late. Consider the three-week incubation period and the high level of contagion. We have hundreds of infected people by now if not thousands."

They held each other for a while longer, trying to figure out what to do next.

Nick moved closer and patted his friend's shoulder.

"They'll probably lynch you, buddy. Or give you the Nobel Prize. Or both, in any order."

"Very funny, Nick..."

"Well, joking aside... I'd say we should cover our ass before we start working on the cure."

Since it was Charles' private project, it turned out to be foolishly easy to adjust the records a bit. So now the lab was heroically fighting a new kind of wild virus. One that they had, by pure chance, managed to identify at the beginning of the pandemic.

***

Fortunately, all of them (as, by now, probably most of the other AHSS-infected people) lived on the same university campus. With a few inquiries and requests, they were able to move into the same dormitory building. Unprepared people would find this building quite unusual...

Paul came home and immediately undressed in the hallway locker. One of the striking differences: everyone in the building preferred to be naked. Not as innocent naturists, but in a very sexual way.

He went to the kitchen to get a snack and to see if any of the lab members or their family groups were home. He was lucky, there was Kimber, Paul's niece, in the kitchen drinking coffee and reading a book. They exchanged nods, smiled at each other, kissed, and had passionate sex on the spot.

"Thank you..." she whispered, they kissed, and she returned to the book. They both had an hour or two for other things.

Paul left the kitchen, took a shower, went to check his mailbox, and ran into Olivia, Selah, and Tessa coming out of the gym. They greeted him warmly and had a quick foursome right there in the hall (the girls were sweaty from exercising, and Paul liked them that way).

Then they spent the rest of the afternoon (with Jim and Rick soon joining them) talking about their lab work, exchanging new ideas, and occasionally jumping on each other, fucking, and going back to discussing science.

A perfect evening.

When it was late, they all went to the big dormitory. They almost immediately gave up having separate bedrooms. So they had a nice spontaneous orgy and fell asleep on the spot. They will wake up in three or four hours for a midnight quickie with whoever happens to be nearby.

***

"Haha! Victorious! Eureka! Got it!" Charlie laughed, looking at the syringe in his hand. The counterstrain! He had triple-checked everything, and now there would be no unexpected side effects!

Now all they had to do was send the cure to the authorities for mass production and distribution. Because, you know, all continents were affected by now, though not all equally. Some people just prefer to avoid sex and even kissing with strangers, you know.

And of course, they could now inject themselves, and return to their normal sexuality.

"Hey, guys! Let's go!" Charlie put the box of two dozen syringes on the table. Almost the déjà vu of the birthday party two months ago... Only different.

"Hey, what's going on?" He looked at his colleagues in surprise, still holding the syringe.

Nick approached and took the syringe. Then Selah. Then Paul, Tessa, Olivia...

They looked at the cure on their fingers.

And put it back.

"Sorry, Charlie," Olivia kissed him. "You did a great job, but I'll pass."

"Why?"

"I like myself the way I am now." She giggled and kissed him again.

He paused for a moment... and put his syringe back, still unused.

"Let the people who don't love sex cure themselves of sex. I refuse."

And they had a loving orgy right there in the lab.

***

Samuel was in his usual place. He was drinking at the bar and was ready to go home for the night. Damn, he almost became an alcoholic this year since he got his HIV diagnosis confirmed! Not because he feared death, he did not give a shit about death, but because it broke his life. Because, you know, he was used to picking up girls and fucking them every night since he got his first hard-on and figured out what it meant. It was practically his meaning of life. And you can't pick up girls when you have HIV, Samuel totally agreed with that. He wasn't some kind of monster. So his life was reduced to occasional sex with other HIV positives.

He finished his last shot, paid the bill, and walked over to the table where two nice girls were chatting. He had his eye on them the whole evening, and they had glanced at him, too. It was just easy for him to get close to the intimate suggestions.

"Hi, girls! Would you like to have some fun? My place is nearby..."

One of them giggled, blushed, and nodded. The other hesitated for a second, then shrugged.

"Don't be shy, babe! I can please both of you. This would be a night to remember!"

They giggled and looked at him curiously.

"You're funny! Are you, by any chance, one of those aaahhss?"

"Right on, sweetie!"

He handed them the paper.

"My STD test results from today. No kidding. All clear except for AHSS."

That was why he was celebrating today. None of the doctors understood, but his HIV was completely gone. "Maybe this new AHSS eliminates all its co-infections... Well, I would welcome that!" said one of the doctors. Samuel would welcome it too.

The girls looked at the paper and smiled.

"I've always wondered what that Aaaahhhss feels like..." one of them said.

"I heard it's great..." another added.

"And you are both right, believe me!" Samuel grinned. "It would take three weeks to kick in, but then you won't regret a single second!"

The girls laughed and followed him out of the bar.

***

Today they did an analysis of the world AHSS statistics in the lab. The vaccination has been a complete and utter failure. The vaccine was perfect, but of the 78% of people with AHSS, only about 0.1% were willing to return to their former low sexuality. And of the remaining 22% of people who were strictly committed to their long-term partners, only about half of them confirmed it with the vaccine.

"I think even some of the vaccinated would like to get AHSS again, in time and in a more controllable way," Charles mused. "I've already prepared the version based on T9Z-25..."

His colleagues laughed.

"Charlie, you're incurable!"

"I can't get it..." Olivia flipped through other statistics. "With all these people screwing each other, often unprotected, we might expect the pregnancy rate to skyrocket. And it hasn't, it's actually gone down a bit..."

"Ah, that's easy." Charles rocked back in his chair. "I've taken that into account. AHSS reduces human fertility to match the increase in sexuality. You have to fuck unprotected every day for a year, better two, to get a decent chance of pregnancy."

Selah raised her eyebrow. "Charlie... How far ahead did you plan your virus? Seriously? Two years? More?"

Charles spread his arms in confusion. "I didn't plan anything! It just worked out that way... Nature is wonderful."

Everyone laughed.

"Anyway, I think we should publish our findings. If AHSS is going to be with us for the foreseeable future, people should know the rules. Oh, by the way... Now that we've identified ourselves as the first victims of the pandemic, we can resume our scientific conferences. Maybe we'll still get that Nobel someday."

***

Lily and Chloe checked their directions and finally made it to their dormitory where they would stay for the next five years. They were freshers of the Faculty of Microbiology and Genetics, eager to join the ranks of scientists who shaped the future.

The girls were quite blushed by the time they reached their room. They weren't aaaahhss, and they knew the university was the core of the pandemic, so they, in theory, knew what to expect... But they did not expect it to be that weird.

The whole campus was filled with naked students, who, as Lily and Chloe understood, were walking between classes to labs, libraries, and lecture halls, having casual sex here and there. There were also naked teachers, almost all of them... and there was even a group right outside the dorm entrance doing it openly.

The girls rushed upstairs, giggling nervously, and unlocked their door number 610 to a pleasant surprise - their roommates, two boys, had already arrived.

"Hi!" one of them waved at them. "Come on in, make yourself at home! I'm Mike and this is Matt."

The boys were dressed up and blushing too.

"I wonder why they put two boys and two girls in one room..." Chloe mused. She chose a free bed and started to unpack.

"Um... They must be assuming we'll all get our AHSS in no time here, so they just tried to make our lives easier..." Matt suggested.

They looked at each other and chuckled. Well, they all seemed nice and attractive...

Not quite finished unpacking, all four of them went to see where the kitchen was. They found it at the end of the hallway, a rather large room with several huge refrigerators, all covered in stickers and magnets, and several tables, stoves, and microwaves. A couple of older boys were peacefully making pancakes, several students were sharing a pizza at one of the tables, and a girl was smocking at an open window. All naked, of course. The girl smiled at them and waved them over.

"You're freshmen... and freshwomen, I guess, aren't you?" she laughed.

"Yep."

"It's your lucky day. I'm in the mood to walk you through the details of your new life here..."

She blew smoke into the window, put out her cigarette, and lit another.

"I'm Ellie. I won't bore you with redundant study information, you already know all that," she started. "Let's talk about the sex rules on campus. As you've probably guessed by now, it's totally open and welcome here. Having AHSS is not mandatory, but it helps a lot."

They laughed.

"The rules are simple. You have to wear lab coats in the labs. All other places are nudity-free. You can sleep in your room or move into one of our shared dorms, we've converted the big hallways into bedrooms. It's fun, believe me!

"And the last thing is consent. It's easy. Look, we made up the color codes," she pointed to her shoulder with several body-painted stripes. They nodded, seeing such stripes or spots on almost everyone's body. "Red means I love girls, blue means I love boys, black means I'm also into BDSM..."

"And green?"

"It means I'm okay with being filmed in the process, and the videos can be published." She took a drag on her cigarette. "There are other colors, you'll learn them in time."

Two girls entered the kitchen and looked into one of the refrigerators. There were stickers on their shoulders.

"Look there! A sticker means you are not interested in sex right on the spot. That's all." Ellie smiled. "So you just look at other people and see who you can approach... and they do the same by looking at your body marks."

"Um... okay..."

They blushed, exchanged glances, giggled, and nodded to each other.

"So..." Ellie finished. "Any questions?"

They shook their heads.

"Good luck, kids!" And Ellie walked out of the kitchen, met a boy in the foyer, they kissed and set up for sex right in the corner.

Lily, Chloe, Mike, and Matt returned to their room to finish unpacking. Their minds were racing. They all had sex experience, yes, but not to this extent of freedom...

"Well, we'll do it sometime anyway..."

Chloe was the first. She undressed, still a bit shy, took the box of markers, and drew the red and blue stripes on her shoulder. Then, biting her lip and grinning mischievously, she added the green one.

12