Acquired Hypersexuality Syndrome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to look around..." she said in a careless tone.

"Wait for me!" Lily laughed and followed her example.

The boys joined them.

***

It was one of their usual lab-wide sex parties. Slightly drunk and full of the afterglow of pleasure, they rested in a happy, naked cuddle in between the rounds of sex.

"I wonder..." Charles began. His head was resting on Selah's belly, and Olivia's head was resting on his.

"I wonder what you women feel during sex? There are a lot of descriptions, but without first-hand experience, we men still can't fully relate. Just like you can't relate to us..." He ran his hand over Pamela's body, and she purred. "I bet I could create the hermaphrodite modification to give us all both types of genitalia..."

"Stop!" Selah yelled, turning and sealing his mouth with a kiss. At the same moment, Olivia rushed in to interrupt him with a blow job. "No more bets with Charlie!"

They all laughed and moved to continue their orgy.

12