Acquisitions Ch. 02

Story Info
John continues his acquisition of college women.
4.3k words
4.54
53.5k
58
3

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MCtales
MCtales
409 Followers

John pulled up the driveway to his house in a black Mercedes. His home was about an hour drive from the university campus where he'd spent his afternoon. His home sat on a 20-acre, wooded estate. The house was in the center of the property, and none of his neighbors' homes were visible. His property was surrounded by other multi-acre estates, and, fortunately, like John, the owners valued their privacy.

John parked the car in front of the entrance to the house. Someone would move it into the garage for him later.

The house had the feel of old money. It was three stories, with a brick facade and had a large, arched entryway leading to a mahogany front door. The house wasn't conspicuous enough to be called a mansion, but it was still quite sizable. All the windows had the curtains drawn shut.

John got out of the car and walked to the front door. As he approached, the door swung open. A young, lithe redhead stood to one side of the doorway. She was around 5'4" and wore a black and white French maid uniform. Well, it was more like a sexy halloween costume version of a French maid uniform. The outfit ended in a scandalously short skirt that reached only a few inches down the girl's thighs. There was no doubt that, if she turned around, the bottom of her ass would would peak out from beneath the skirt. The top of the outfit was essentially a corset, which accentuated the girl's wide hips and thin waist. The corset also lifted her B-cup breasts, accentuating her cleavage. The girl's red hair was cut in a bob, and the ivory skin of her face was lightly freckled. The girl was gorgeous. She looked like the winner of an Irish beauty pageant.

There was no vacant expression on this girl's face, no glazed eyes or 1,000-yard stare. Her eyes were full of life, and she gave John a broad smile. "Welcome home, Master," she said in a cheerful tone. "Did you have a successful trip?"

"Thank you, Kelly," John replied. "Yes, very successful. If all goes well, I think we'll soon be adding a new member to our family. Would you like another sister?"

Kelly gave a squeal of excitement. "Oh yes, Master. I would love another sister! How exciting!" One of Kelly's hands started drifting down towards her crotch, but, before it got there, Kelly realized what she was doing and brought her arm back to her side. "Very exciting," she repeated with an embarrassed smile.

"Is there anything I can do for you master," Kelly asked, grinning.

"Have Sasha bring dinner to my study," John replied. "I've got a little more work to finish up tonight." Kelly nodded, looking slightly disappointed.

"You can come too," John added.

Kelly's eyes lit up. "Thank you, Master!" she exclaimed, then she scampered off to find Sasha in the kitchen.

John slipped off his shoes and walked down the hallway that led to his study. The room was as he'd left it. The walls were lined with bookshelves. Two leather lounge chairs flanked a wooden coffee table in the center of the room. A bar cart topped with two decanters of whiskey sat along one wall. At the back of the room, in front of a large bay window, sat a cocobolo desk. John crossed the room and sat in a leather chair behind the desk, then opened the laptop sitting on the desk and typed in his password.

There was a knock at the door, and a tall, blonde woman entered carrying a sliver tray. She stood around 5'8", and her hair was tied up in a bun. She wore a pale blue apron that accentuated her light skin. It was her only clothing. The apron covered her breasts, but it was plain she was well endowed. The majority of her long, perfectly smooth legs were visible below the apron, which stopped midway down her thighs. She could easily have been a model. In actuality, she had been a chef when John acquired her. She was slightly older the most of John's girls, at age 30, but age had not dulled her beauty, and John needed someone with experience to meet his culinary needs.

The blonde stopped in the doorway. Kelly was visible over her right shoulder.

"May I?" the blonde asked, with a hint of a Russian accent.

"Yes Sasha, come in. I'm starving," John replied not looking up from his laptop.

Sasha crossed the room to the desk, her hips swaying sensually. She set the tray down next to John's laptop. Kelly followed closely behind, with a remarkably similar sway to her step.

"Wild Alaskan salmon with roasted potatoes and asparagus tonight, sir," Sasha announced.

"Fine, fine," John said, still not looking up from his laptop. "Under the desk, both of you."

Sasha and Kelly grinned. They walked around the other side of the desk, then got on their hands and knees and crawled under the desk, one on either side of John's legs. After some shuffling around, John felt hands unbuckling his belt and pants. He kept his attention on the laptop.

After another moment, John felt wet lips wrap around his cock and start sliding gently up and down the shaft. He wasn't sure which of the girls the lips belonged to, and he didn't bother to look. A few seconds later, John felt a second mouth start gently sucking at his balls. Both girls were experienced, and their combined efforts felt amazing.

John added an attachment named "Study Aid" to an e-mail addressed to Sofía and Megan, two of the girls he'd met at the Psychology 101 lecture earlier that day. He then clicked "send."

John then open a new e-mail and addressed in to Akiko, another of girl he'd met at the lecture. He added an attachment named "Life Coaching" and sent the e-mail.

John the closed the laptop and looked down at the two girls pleasuring him. Sasha, still wearing her apron, was vigorously bobbing her head up and down on his cock, while Kelly sensually kissed Sasha's neck and massaged her own pussy.

It was difficult to see much with the women under the desk, so John pushed his chair aback couple feet, and the women followed him, crawling out from under the desk on their hands and knees.

Seeing she now had John's undivided attention, Sasha reach back and lifted the strap of her apron up over head head, letting the top of the apron drop and revealing her perky, C-cup breasts. Kelly, following suit, removing the top half of her French maid uniform. Both girls had been conditioned thoroughly enough that John rarely had to give detailed commands.

John watched as Sasha continued her work, bobbing her head up and down as she stared adoringly up into his eyes. John tensed and came in Sasha's mouth. Both girls immediately orgasmed as soon as John did, closing their eyes and savoring the wave of pleasure. John had programed all his long-term acquisitions to cum with him, unless he instructed otherwise.

Despite her own orgasm, Sasha continued sucking John's cock a few seconds longer, ensuring she took every drop of John's cum into her mouth. John savored the feeling. Sasha then sat back on her knees and opened her mouth, proudly displaying John's cum.

"Share," John said.

Sasha turned to Kelly and the two locked lips in a passionate kiss. After a few seconds, both women sat back on their knees facing John and opened their mouths, both empty, proving they had finished their job.

"You're both dismissed for the night," John stated.

Kelly collected her top and the two women left the study, closing the door behind them. Their most important duties completed, they would continue with their standard evening routine, including an hour of aerobic exercises followed by a light dinner and a shower before bed. When not attending to John, or performing domestic duties, their primary responsibility was keeping themselves as attractive as possible. Their programming ensured they thoroughly enjoyed the process.

John got up from his chair. It had been a long, tiring day and it was time for bed. He thought for a moment and smiled. Oh, yes, it should be Yeeun's turn to join me in bed.

__________________________________________________________________

As John slipped into an already warm bed, 50 miles away, in an apartment situated five blocks from the university's campus, the 20-year-old bombshell Latina Sofía lay on her own bed browsing Instagram. She had gotten home only a few minutes earlier and still wore the same form-fitting jeans and black, crop-top shirt she'd worn to class earlier that day. While not exactly scandalous, the outfit definitely showed off her assets. The tight jeans highlighted her round ass and wide hips, while the crop-top showed off her flat stomach.

A notification flashed across the phone's screen, alerting her she'd received a new e-mail. What did I do to deserve so much spam, she thought. Despite her annoyance, she hated unread messages cluttering her inbox, so she opened her the app delete the message. But before she could swipe left to delete the message, she noticed it had an attachment labeled 'Study Aid.'

A thought flashed through Sofía's mind: I will open the attachment. She tapped the attachment before she consciously realized what she'd done. Frowning in confusion at her own action, she thought to herself, well, I guess a study aid couldn't hurt. I have been struggling with some classes lately.

The phone began emitting a low hum. Sofía looked at it confused. That better not have been a virus, she thought. A moment later, the phone's screen rapidly flashed several times in different colors. Sofía froze. Her eyes glazed over and her jaw went slack.

Sofía could neither hear any words spoken from the phone nor see words among the flashing colors on the screen, but words formed in her head nonetheless.

"If you are alone and expect to be uninterrupted for the next 10 minutes, say 'yes,'" the voice ordered.

In an expressionless voice, Sofía softy spoke "yes" into the phone.

"If the door to the room you are in has a lock, make sure it is locked now," the voice continued.

Sofía walked to the door of her bedroom and locked it, then looked back to the phone.

"Find somewhere in the room to sit," the voice commanded.

Sofía sat on the edge of her bed, eyes still fixed on the screen, mouth hanging slightly open.

"You have been selected for a great honor," the voice went on. "This pleases you."

Sofía smiled and felt a feeling of gratitude spread through her. Her eyes remained vacant.

"You were chosen because you are sexy," the voice continued. "Being chosen pleases you, so being sexy pleases you. You are happy to be sexy. It is important that you find someone who appreciates you for how sexy you are."

Sofía nodded mindlessly as the voice in her head continued speaking.

"The man you sent you the e-mail attachment finds you sexy. He selected you for this honor. You are grateful to him. You want to be sexy for him," the voice continued.

Sofía continued nodding along and watching the screen.

"Being sexy makes men horny," the voice went on. "It makes sense that, when you make men horny, you should also be horny. Turning men on turns you on."

Sofía felt her nipples harden as she grew aroused by the thought of turning men on.

"You opened the e-mail attachment because the man who sent it to you told you to do so," the voice continued. "You do what you are told. You are obedient. Being obedient pleases you."

Sofía felt a wave of pleasure wash over her and she sighed contentedly.

"You must meet this man. This man finds you sexy. This man makes you horny. This man gives you pleasure. You obey this man," the voice instructed.

Sofía nodded vigorously. She held the phone with one hand while she slipped her other hand inside her pants and began gently rubbing her clit.

"When you wake, you will send this man a text at (555) 555-1269. The text will say 'I am ready,' followed by your name. You will then delete the text from your phone," the voice instructed. "This man is your master. You obey him without question. Any instructions he gives you, you will carry out without hesitation. You will memorize any texts he sends you subconsciously, then delete the text from your phone."

The voice paused a moment to let the words since in, then went on. "On the count of three, you will orgasm. As you cum, you will think of serving your master. One, two, three."

Sofía, still vigorously rubbing her clit, gasped and shivered, overwhelmed by a powerful orgasm. She withdrew her hand from her pants and breathed heavily to catch her breath.

"You will wake on the count of three," the voice ordered. "You will text your master and delete the text, then clean the mess you made pleasuring yourself. You will then forget everything that happened after you opened the 'Study Guide' attachment except subconsciously. You will delete the e-mail and continue with your day as you normally would. One, two, three."

Life returned to Sofía's eyes. She opened a new next text message, entered in the phone number she'd been given, then typed "I am ready - Sofía." She hit send and deleted the message.

Sofía opened her e-mail again and deleted the message with the "Study Guide" attachment. She walked to the bathroom and closed the door. She washed her hands then took a hand towel from a drawer and wet it at the sink. She unbuttoned her Jenas and pulled them down to her knees, then used the damp towel to wipe off the juices from around her pussy. She then the pulled her jeans back up and rebutted them.

Sofía blinked. When did I come to the bathroom? she thought. Bizarre, I must be tired. Maybe I should call it a night. She returned to her room.

__________________________________________________________________

As Sofía wiped away evidence of her orgasm, ten blocks away, Megan slipped into a bathroom at the Pi Gamma Kappa sorority house. She sighed. She loved sorority life, but privacy was almost nonexistent in the crowded house. The bathroom was one of only the only places she could be alone.

Megan turned on the shower then look at herself in the mirror while the water warmed up. She wore a tight, white t-shirt with Pi Gamma Kappa written in pink, Greek letters across the chest and black yoga pants. She reached behind her head and removed the hair tie holding her auburn hair back in a pony tail. She pulled her yoga pants down to her ankles, then slipped her feet out, one at a time. She then lifted the t-shirt up and over her head and let it fall to the ground. She unclasped her purple bra behind her back and slipped that off as well.

Megan looked back at herself in the mirror. She cupped her breasts in her hands.They'd always been smaller than she liked, but her B-cups were undeniably perky. And she had to admit she'd had never had trouble attracting men, although she attributed that her her stunning green eyes; long, tone legs; and firm, round ass. She admired the gap between her thighs in the mirror. She'd heard men like that.

A an e-mail notification popped up on Megan's phone, which sat on the counter to the side of the mirror.

Megan reached behind the shower curtain and felt the water. Still cold. She frowned. The sorority really needs to replace that old water heater, she thought. She grabbed her phone and checked her e-mail. The newest message was from an e-mail address she didn't recognize. It had an attachment titled "Study Aid."

I will open the attachment, Megan thought. She clicked it before her mind processed what it was doing.

A study aid? she thought. Must be something one of the sisters sent around. They had to keep their grades up or they'd loose their charter with the university.

Megan's phone started emitting a low hum. She reached to turn the volume down, but before she could press the button, the phone's screen rapidly flashed various colors. Megan's finger stopped, resting on the volume button. Her eyes glazed over and her lips parted just a little.

A voice spoke in Megan's head. "If you are alone and expect to be uninterrupted for the next 10 minutes, say 'yes,'" the voice ordered.

In a monotone voice, Megan spoke "yes" into the phone. Her showers usually lasted at least ten minutes, and no none would disturb her.

"If the door to the room you are in has a lock, make sure it is locked now," the voice continued.

Megan turned and checked that she'd locked the bathroom door. She had.

"Find somewhere in the room to sit," the voice commanded.

Megan sat on the toilet.

"You have been selected for a great honor," the voice went on. "This pleases you."

Megan felt a pleasant sensation of warmth spread through her as she continued staring at the phone.

"You were chosen because you are sexy," the voice continued. "Being chosen pleases you, so being sexy pleases you. You are happy to be sexy. It is important that you find someone who appreciates you for how sexy you are."

Megan nodded.

"The man you sent you the e-mail attachment found you sexy. He selected you for this honor. You are grateful to him. You want to be sexy for him," the voice continued.

"Being sexy is good because it makes men horny," the voice went on. "It makes sense that, when you make men horny, you should also be horny. Turning men on turns you on."

Megan felt her pussy getting wet.

"You opened the e-mail attachment because the man who sent it to you told you to do so," the voice continued. "You do what you are told. You are obedient. Being obedient pleases you."

Megan felt pleasure wash over her and she let out a small moan.

"You must meet this man. This man finds you sexy. This man makes you horny. This man gives you pleasure. You obey this man," the voice instructed.

Sitting naked on the toilet, Megan used her free hand to massage her right breast and she rubbed her thighs together, enjoying the friction.

"When you wake, you will send this man a text at (555) 555-1269. The text will say 'I am ready,' followed by your name. You will then delete the text," the voice instructed. "This man is your master. You obey him without question. Any instructions he gives you, you will carry out without hesitation. You will memorize any texts he sends you subconsciously, then delete the text from your phone."

"On the count of three, you will orgasm. As you cum, you will think of serving your master. One, two, three."

Megan came and instinctively clasped her free hand over her mouth to suppress a scream.

"You will wake on the count of three," the voice ordered. "You will text your master and delete the text, then clean the mess you made pleasuring yourself. You will then forget everything that happened after you opened the 'Study Guide' attachment except subconsciously. You will delete the e-mail and continue with your day as you normally would. One, two, three."

Megan blinked. She opened a new text message, entered in the phone number she'd been given, then typed "I am ready - Megan." She hit send then deleted the message.

Megan opened her e-mail deleted the message with the "Study Guide" attachment. She set her phone back on the counter and stepped into the shower. She poured some body wash onto her hand then used it to wash her pussy.

Megan blinked. When did I get in the shower? she thought. The bathroom was filled with steam, suggesting the water had been hot for some time. I must be losing my mind, she thought. I need to quit smoking so much weed.

Someone knocked on the bathroom door. "Why don't you give the rest of us a turn at the shower?" a voice said form outside.

Calm down, Megan thought, shaking her head. I've only been in here a minute. Sometimes she wished she didn't share a house with so many other girls.

__________________________________________________________________

John woke to the familiar feeling of a warm mouth pleasuring his cock. There was truly no better morning alarm. John couldn't see her beneath the covers, but he knew it was Yeeun with her lips around his dick, giving it her all.

John reached to his nightstand and grabbed his phone. He looked briefly at the morning's news headlines, but nothing caught his interest. Then he checked his text messages. There were two unread. He opened the first. "I am ready - Sofía," it read.

MCtales
MCtales
409 Followers
12