Acquisitions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John closed his eyes and pictured the hot Latina he'd met at the university the day before. She's going to be a fun one, he thought.

John looked as the next message: "I am ready - Megan." Looks like all went according to plan, he thought.

John set his phone back on the nightstand then threw the duvet off the bed, revealing a naked Yeeun on her knees, bent over John's crotch. Her long black hair hung down over her face as she slowly bobbed her head up and down.

Seeing she had John's attention, Yeeun used one hand to brush her hair to the side. She knew John would want to see her face as she worked. She looked up and made eye contact with John as she continued sliding her mouth lazily up and down John's cock.

Yeeun was Korean. If John had to choose one word to describe her, it would be "adorable." She had fair skin and big, brown eyes, made to look even bigger with eye shadow. She must have put on makeup before waking me, John thought. A nice touch.

Yeeun was just under five feet tall. "Fun size," John called her. She would have looked right at home in a K-Pop group, and John knew from personal experience she had the dance moves for it.

"Time for a ride," John said to Yeeun.

Yeeun slipped her mouth off John's cock and smiled at John. Her full lips were coated with cherry red lipstick.

She rose onto her knees and straddled John. She gripped his cock with one hand as she lined her pussy up above him. She closed her eyes as she slowly lowered herself onto his cock, savoring the feeling of John filling her already wet pussy.

Once John was fully inside her, she smiled again and stared straight into John's eyes as she began to gently rock her hips back and forth. John ran his hand up and down her perfectly smooth thighs as she worked.

After a minute, Yeeun leaned forward over John. She lifted her body up till John's cock nearly slipped out, then moaned as she pressed back down. She continued rhythmically pumping up and down, impairing herself on John's dick.

God, she's hot, John thought, appreciating his luck in finding her. He reached up to fondle her perky, B-cub breasts, rubbing his thumbs over her hard, brown nipples.

John felt himself growing close to climax. Yeeun, sensing what was happening, sped up her pace, moaning as she bounced up and down on John's cock.

John tensed, then shot his cum in Yeeun's pussy. Yeeun immediately came, and John felt her pussy tighten. She leaned forward, resting her chest against John, breathing heavily.

After catching her breath, Yeeun slid down John's body and took his dick inter her mouth, cleaning off the cum and her own juices. Once finished, she crawled up alongside John and wrapped her body around him, resting her head on his chest. She always had been a cuddler. John found it endearing.

John kissed to top of Yeeun's head. He'd always had a bit of a soft spot for her. "Go clean up, my little minx," he told her.

"Can't we just spend all day together in bed together?" she asked, head still resting on John's chest.

John frowned, then reached for his phone, causing Yeeun to rise back on to her knees. That shouldn't happen, John thought. When one of John's slaves received an order, her only wish should be to carry it out.

He opened an app on his phone then handed the phone to Yeeun, who looked at the screen. Her eyes glazed over and John could see different colored lights reflecting off her face. "Repeat your mantra," he instructed.

"I am a slave," she began in an expressionless voice. "John is my master. My purpose is to serve John. I exist to serve John. Serving John gives me pleasure. Serving John gives my life meaning. When John gives an order, I obey without question or hesitation. Carrying out John's orders is my greatest desire. Completing his orders fulfills me. John in my master, and I love him more than anything else in the world."

Yeeun knelt silently after finishing. John reached over and grabbed the phone. He shut the off the screen without ever looking at it.

"Go clean up," John ordered in a stern tone.

"I will go clean up," Yeeun responded. She slid off the bed and walked out of the room.

The programing wasn't foolproof. Given enough time, the brain tended to reassert some independence, although it would take years for the deep programing too wear off enough for any of John's live-in girls to question their devotion to him. An occasional refresher session kept everyone in line.

John rose from the bed. He planned another trip to the university today, but there would be no new inductions. Instead, he intended to do some reconnaissance work and to pick up one of his earlier acquisitions, the sexy, little Japanese girl named Akiko. That wouldn't stop him from having some fun while on campus, however.


12