Acquisitions Ch. 04

Story Info
John brings a new slave permanently into the family.
4.6k words
4.58
39.2k
44
2

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MCtales
MCtales
409 Followers

Akiko followed John out of the apartment. "Give me your keys," he instructed.

Akiko fished a key ring from her pocket and handed it to John. John used a key to lock the apartment door behind them. He then led Akiko down the stairs and out of the building to his car. He opened the passenger door and said, "Get in and buckle up."

Akiko sat in the passenger seat and fastened her seat belt, then stared forward out the windshield.

John closed the passenger door, then walked around the car and sat down in the driver seat. He started the car and pulled away form the curb.

"Will anyone notice you missing if you don't return home until Sunday evening?" John asked, just to be safe.

"No," Akiko replied in a neutral tone.

The drive back to John's house took about an hour. Akiko stared forward in silence the entire ride.

John pulled up his driveway to his front door, then walked around to the passenger side of the car and opened the door for Akiko. "Come," he instructed.

Akiko unbuckled her seatbelt and exited the vehicle. John closed the car door behind her, then walked toward his front door. Akiko followed.

The front door opened, and Kelly stood to one side in her French maid uniform. "Welcome home, Master," she said with a smile. Noticing Akiko, Kelly's smile widened. "A new sister?" she asked excitedly as she sized Akiko up.

"Yes. Assuming all goes well, Akiko will soon be your sister," John answered.

Kelly gave a chirp of excitement and beamed at John. "Oh, thank you Master!" she said. "I know she and I will have so much fun together!" She bit her lip as she admired Akiko's lithe figure.

"I appreciate your enthusiasm, Kelly," John said in a stern tone. "But don't forget your place. Akiko will be my slave, just as you're my slave. You can play with her only when I allow it."

"Yes, Master. Of course, Master. I live to serve," Kelly said, lowering her head in shame.

"But let's not get ahead of ourselves," John continued. "There's work to be done first."

Then, seeing how distraught the reprimand had made Kelly, John added, "go find Yeeun. Tell her I said for her to go down on you."

Kelly's face brightened. "Yes, Master! At once, Master!" she said cheerfully, then turned to go find find Yeeun.

"Wait," John ordered, stopping Kelly in her tracks. "First, find Eva first and send her to the programing room," John instructed.

Kelly gave a quick nod. "Yes, Master," she replied, then walked off down the hall.

John led Akiko into his office. He approached one of the bookcases on the wall and reached up to tug the top edge of a nondescript book. The title written on the spine of the book identified it at Conditioned Reflexes, by I.P. Pavlov. Upon pulling the book, there was a loud click and one end of the bookshelf swung forward a few inches.

Cliche, John knew. But who would actually suspect to find such a door in real life? He needed somewhere secure to complete the programming process. It would be clear to any visitors the other girls stayed with John of their own free will (if you could call it that), but anyone who stumbled upon a girl halfway through the programming process would have some serious concerns.

John pulled the bookshelf open further, revealing a brightly lit staircase descending into a basement. He beckoned Akiko over then walked down the stairs, leaving the bookshelf ajar. Eva wouldn't be far behind them.

The stairs led to a short hallway. On one side was a door leading to a supply closet. At the end of the hallway was another door, this one made of metal. It looked like the the door to a prison cell.

John had no doubt the builders of his basement would have been suspicious of his intentions, had he not shown them his special video and made them forget everything they saw while completing the project.

John walked to the metal door at the end of the hall. He typed a five-digit code into a keypad near the door and the lock clicked open. He entered the room and Akiko followed.

The room was was nearly empty. It measured ten feet by feet and had had bare, concrete walls. In the center of the room was a chair similar to what you might find in a dentist's office. It reclined and supported the whole body from feet to head.

"Strip naked," John ordered. Akiko unzipped her hoodie and pulled her arms from the sleeves, then dropped it to the ground. Next, she pulled her t-shirt over her head and discarded that as well. She then reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, then slipped it off and let it fall to the floor. Next, she bent forward and untied her sneakers, then slipped them off, followed by her socks. She then unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down to her ankles. She used one foot to pin the jeans against the floor while she pulled her other foot free, then repeated the process with the opposite feet. Finally, she slid her panties down her legs to her ankles and stepped out of them.

John admired Akiko's nubile body. She was small, only around 5'2". She was slenderer than some of John's other slaves, with relatively narrow hips and B-cup breasts. But she was unquestionably beautiful. Her flawless light skin contrasted with her long, black hair and dark brown eyes. Her breasts, while modest in size, were from and perfectly shaped. The room was cool and her nipples were hard. Akiko also had a firm, round bubble butt. John was certain she must do squats. John was also pleased to see her pussy was clean shaven; she'd follow the instructions he'd given when they first met.

A fantastic find, John thought.

"Sit," John commanded, gesturing toward the chair.

Akiko silently complied.

John walked back down the hall and opened the door to the storage closet. He pulled a VR headset, noise canceling headphones, and a tablet from a shelf. He then returned to Akiko, who sat patiently in the chair.

John slipped the VR headset over Akiko's eyes and secured it in place. He leaned in and whispered in her ear, "watch, listen, and obey." He then covered her ears with the headphones.

John turned on the tablet and initiated a program from the desktop. Once the program opened, John selected "New Long-Term Acquisition" from a drop-down menu and clicked "Start."

A progress bar appeared at the bottom of the screen, which read "Programing 0% complete."

Eva entered the room behind John and Akiko. She was black, but with lighter, mocha colored skin. She was 23 years old and tall for a woman, at around 5'9". Her dark brown hair hung in curls around her shoulders, framing her heart-shaped face. She wore a black, leather corset; black, leather panties; and black, leather, lace-up boots that reached almost to her knees. The corset showed off her C-cup breasts nicely, pushing them up and together to maximize her cleavage. Her legs were muscular and toned. She'd been runner when John found her, and he'd let her keep that hobby, since it suited his needs. She did her running on a treadmill now, in the privacy of John's home.

It was clear Eva was dressed for the part of a dominatrix. Of course, each of John's live-in slaves was completely and utterly subservient to him, but John let aspects of his girls' personalities survive the programming process when it suited him.

Before he acquired her, Eva had been exceptionally strong-willed and assertive. She'd also been a lesbian. She'd actually already owned the dominatrix outfit when John found her, and she'd reveled in wearing it as she played with more submissive women.

John saw an opportunity for Eva to express her natural proclivities by assisting with the programming of new girls.

"What have we here?" Eva asked in an English accent. John had acquired her shortly after she moved to the U.S. from London. Many of his long-term girls came from other countries, since new arrivals to the country typically had few relationships that would complicate John's plans.

"A new addition," John replied, handing Eva the tablet. "Enjoy. I'll be back to check your progress in the morning." John walked out of the room, leaving Eva to her work.

Under the the VR headset and headphones, colorful flashing lights bombarded Akiko's eyes, while a constant hum assaulted her ears. The combined effect drilled into her mind, curtailing her inhibitions, suppressing her will, and leaving her pliable to suggestions. Her jaw went slack as her mind went blank.

A voice formed in Akiko's mind. She was too overwhelmed by the visual and auditory stimuli to question where the voice came from.

"You have been selected for a great honor," the voice went on. "This pleases you."

Akiko smiled and felt a warmth spread through her.

"Many others have been chosen before you, but you are among a select few bestowed with the highest honor possible for any woman," the voice continued. "Your master has chosen to own you."

The words poured into Akiko's unresisting mind. Unknowingly, her lips formed the word "master," though she made no sound.

"The man who brought you here is your master," the voice went on. "You are his slave. You are his property. You are an object for your master's use. He may do with you whatever he pleases, and whatever he chooses to do pleases you."

Akiko nodded her head slightly in agreement.

"Your purpose in life, your very reason for existence, is to serve your master and bring him pleasure. Obeying your master and bringing him pleasure gives you a sense of satisfaction more intense than anything you've ever felt before. You will use every tool at our disposal to please your master. If your master orders it, you will use your body to please him. You will use you mouth to please your master. You will use your breasts to please your master. You will use your pussy to please your master. You will use your ass to please your master. You have no choice; these things to not belong to you. They belong to your master, as does your mind and your soul. You are completely and totally his."

Back in the concrete room, Eva watched the tablet intently. The programing was 5% complete. There were certain points during the programing that physical stimulation helped reinforce the messaging, especially early in the process. Physical pleasure helped convince the mind it was experiencing something beneficial, which reduced resistance.

Eva walked up behind Akiko and whispered "By the time I'm done with you, you'll be Master's perfect little slut. And my perfect little slut as well, whenever Master allows it."

Eva climbed up on the chair and straddled Akiko's legs. She then slipped a small, remote controlled vibrator into Akiko's pussy. "I'm going to enjoy this," Eva said, then turned the vibrator on to its lowest setting. This was a marathon, not a sprint.

Akiko twitched slightly, but showed no other reaction to the sudden stimulation.

Nine hours hours passed as Eva diligently monitored Akiko's progress, increasing stimulation from the vibrator when appropriate. Meanwhile, the programing continued pouring messages into Akiko's mind, moulding her into something new. Above all else, the programming ensured absolute loyalty and devotion to John. It also tied the subject's happiness to John's own satisfaction, both in the sense that service to John provided an overall sense of fulfillment and that pleasing John caused immediate joy and sexual pleasure. Making John cum, of course, caused euphoria.

The programing also conditioned girls to take pride in their appearance. John chose them because of their beauty, and maintaining that beauty was crucial to pleasing John.

John walked back in to the room. Akiko was right where he'd left her, though John could now hear a low hum from the vibrator in her pussy. Eva stop nearby holding the tablet looking proud.

"She's coming along nicely," Eva reported. "80% complete."

John stood to the side of Akiko's chair. Much of her face was covered by the VR headset, but her plump, slightly parted lips were in plain view. John ran a finger over her lower lip, enjoying how soft it felt. He then slipped the finger into her mouth.

Immediately, Akiko closed her lips and began to suck. She gently bobbed her head forward and backward as if giving a blowjob. Inside her mouth, Akiko swirled her tongue around John's finger.

Eva increased the speed of the vibrator. Rewarding Akiko for her service would help reinforce the programming.

John smiled. Akiko's response was perfect. Her conditioning was indeed coming along nicely.

John withdrew his finger and Eva lowered the setting on the vibrator again.

John turned to Eva. "Good work," he said, still smiling.

Eva nearly came from the compliment, as a feeling intense pleasure and accomplishment filled her.

"You deserve a reward for your work," John continued.

"Thank you Master," Eva muttered, still overwhelmed by the feelings John's praise invoked.

"Go get your toys," John instructed Eva.

"Yes, Master," Eva said softly, sounding suddenly meek.

John had taken a special interest in Eva's programming. He got a perverse pleasure from flipping the strong-willed lesbian's proclivities on their head, at least when it came to him. While Eva was still her domineering old self when training new slaves, John had programed her to get off on debasing herself for his pleasure.

John watched Akiko as Eva made the short walk down the hallway to the storage closet. A little drool was starting to escape the corner of Akiko's mouth.

Eva returned a moment later with a black duffle bag, which she set on the floor in front of John.

"Stand at attention," John ordered.

Eva immediately stood up straight, feet spread shoulder width apart, hands clasped together behind her back, and chest thrust forward. She held her head high, staring directly ahead at the concrete wall behind John.

John circled Eva, taking in the view. It had been some time since he'd had the pleasure of using her with a new trainee in the room. He glanced at Akiko, who remained obvious to what was happening in the room around her.

John unzipped the bag, then reached inside and pulled out a gag with black leather straps and a bright red, rubber ball. He walked around behind Eva then reached around her head and fastened the gag in place. Eva did not so much as flinch, but under her clothes she could feel her nipples hardened and get pussy get wet. She lived for this.

John returned to the bag and pulled out a riding crop. He paused briefly in front of Eva and rubbed the crop against her pussy through her panties. He then walked around her and gently tapped her on one shoulder. She bent forward to a perfect 90-degree angle, presenting her ass. The four-inch heels of her leather boots ensured her ass stuck out for John.

John struck Eva's left ass cheek hard with the riding crop. She showed no sign of having felt it. John had told her to never show her pain, unless he instructed her otherwise.

"Thank you, Master," Eva said softly.

John swung the crop again. Then again. Each time, Eva quietly thanked him.

John reached forward and pulled Eva's panties to her knees. Red lines were visible on her ass where the riding from had hit her.

John slapped Eva's bare ass hard with his hand, leaving a red handprint behind.

"Thank you, Master," was Eva's only response, although John could see the wetness growing between her legs.

John reached back into the bag and pulled out a butt plug attached to a furry black tail. He walked in front of Eva who still stood bent over, her face staring straight down at the ground.

"Lube this," John commanded, holding the plug up on front of Eva.

Eva tilted her head up and took the metal end of the plug into her mouth. She held it there a moment, swirling her tongue around it to ensure an even coating of saliva, then released it from her mouth and resumed looking at the floor.

John walked back around behind and slowly, but firmly pressed the plug into Eva's ass. He then returned to the bag once more and produced a headband with a pair of black cat ears on top. He placed the headband on Eva's head.

"On you hands and knees, pet," he ordered Eva.

Eva dropped to her hands and knees. John placed the headband on her, completing her look. He knelt down beside her and untied the back of her corset, then slid it off her, letting her breasts hang free below her. He then slid her panties the rest of the way off her. Eva lifted her knees off the ground, one at a time, to assist John in sliding the panties off her legs. Finally, John removed the ball gag from Eva's mouth.

John stepped back and admired his obedient pet. "You deserve treat for being so well behaved," he said.

John pulled a small metal bowl from the duffle bag and a baggie of what appeared to be cat food. In reality, John had ordered Sasha, his cook, to prepare something that resembled cat foot, but would be a little more palatable. This experience was about his enjoyment, not Eva's suffering.

John poured some of the food into the bowl. "Eat," he commanded.

Eva crawled to the bowl on her hands and knees, then wagged her ass back and forth as she dipped her face into the bowl and ate.

"Good girl," John said appreciatively.

Eva finished the last of the the food then licked the bowl clean.

"Come here my pet," John ordered.

Eva crawled to John on her hands and knees. She nuzzled her head against his leg, as John reached down and ran his hands through her curly hair.

"Tell me what you want, my pet," John ordered. "Beg me."

"I want you to use me Master," Eva said desperately. "Please. I want you to fuck my mouth. Please, Master. Please fuck my mouth. I'm such a dirty slut, I know I'm not worthy of being used by you, but fucking is the only thing I'm good for. I'm so useless... except my mouth. And my pussy. And my ass. And my tits. You can use those, Master, for your pleasure. They belong to you. Please use them for your pleasure! Please!"

"Enough," John said. He unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants and boxers down to his knees. "Show Master how much you love him pet," he instructed.

Eva sat back on her knees in front of John and held her hands behind her back. Then she leaned forward and took John's cock into her mouth. She was practiced at giving head and took nearly John's full length in her mouth without gagging.

John stood looking down at his slutty pet. It was quite the sight. But John had no intention of letting her off this easy. And he knew Eva was hoping for more abuse.

John reached his hand deep into the curls of Eva's hair, then gripped hard, pulling at the roots. He then pulled her head forward hard onto his cock and held her there. Eva's eyes opened wide.

Eva couldn't move her head while John held his grip, but she did her best to continue massaging the underside John's cock with her tongue, even as she struggled with the lack of air.

"You really are a slut aren't you?" John teased, still holding Eva's head with one hand. "You love this don't you?"

Eva gave a slight nod—the most she could do in her current predicament.

After nearly two minutes, John noticed Eva's eyelids were starting to droop and he felt himself having to support some of her weight with his hand. After another ten seconds, John finally pulled Eva's head back and she immediately gasped for air. She may have lost her gag reflex, but she still couldn't breath with John's dick in her throat.

After a few seconds John slapped Eva across the face. She orgasmed and her body shook, but she otherwise kept her composure.

"Did I tell you to stop?" John asked in a stern tone.

"No, Master," Eva answered and resumed blowing him.

John, looked around the room, trying to spot the tablet. He found it laying face up near the duffle bag. It read, "Programing 85% complete." Far enough along a grenade could explode in the room and Akiko wouldn't notice.

John looked down at at Eva. "I'm going to come in your mouth pet. Hold it there," he instructed.

MCtales
MCtales
409 Followers
12