Acquisitions Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing her master was close to orgasm, Eva redoubled her efforts, rapidly bobbing her hear up and down. She focused her attention on the head of John's cock. She couldn't risk deepthroating him and having the cum shoot straight down her throat when he told her to keep it in her mouth. She shuddered at the thought of disappointing him.

John came. And then Eva came, hard. The pleasure was so intense, her bliss so thorough, that she almost blacked out. After a moment, her mind cleared. She held John's cum securely in her mouth.

"Show me," John instructed.

Eva looked up at John and opened her mouth, displaying John's load.

"Go share you prize with your new sister," John ordered.

Eva closed he mouth, then rose to her feet and walked over the Akiko. Akiko's mouth hung wide open and a considerable amount of drool had dripped down onto her tits.

Evan leaned down and locked lips with Akiko, giving her a passionate kiss. Akiko remained unaware of what was happening, but she'd completed enough of her programing that she instinctively reciprocated, kissing Eva back and taking the cum into her mouth.

After a few seconds, Eva stepped back and both girls swallowed what still remained in their mouths.

John nodded appreciatively. "Clean up," he said to Eva. "It's almost time to greet your new sister."

"Yes, Master," Eva replied in a posh English accent that John never tired of hearing. "Thank you for using me."

John left the room to do some cleaning up himself.

In the chair, Akiko whispered a mantra that had now permeated her mind. "I am a slave. John is my master. My purpose is to serve John. I exist to serve John. Serving John gives me pleasure. Serving John gives my life meaning. When John gives an order, I obey without question or hesitation. Carrying out John's orders is my greatest desire. Completing his orders fulfills me. John in my master, and I love him more than anything else in the world."

She began again, "I am a slave. John is my master..."

About two hours later, after Kelly had the honor of scrubbing John clean in the shower, John returned to the basement.

He found Eva standing over Akiko. The cat outfit, other toys, and duffle bag, were gone from the room, and Eva was back in her leather panties and corset. She had resumed her authoritative demeanor.

"99%," Eva said. "Right on time."

John walked over and kissed Eva on the cheek. Sometimes he got soft after dominating her. Eva smiled and her eyes glazed over in pleasure. She was unaccustomed to such gentle affection.

The tablet beeped. "100% complete," flashed on the screen.

John gave an encouraging nod to Eva, who nodded back and walked over to Akiko. First she removed the headphones, then pulled the VR headset off her head.

Akiko looked from side to side, disoriented.

"Look at me," Eva said gently. "I'm Eva, your sister." She leaned in and hugged Akiko, who instinctively hugged her back.

The first few minutes of a slave's new life could be jarring. Everything they'd known had changed. It was best to ease them into it.

"...and this," Eva said, releasing Akiko and gesturing toward John, "is Master."

Akiko's eyes went wide and her jaw dropped. She looked as if she'd seen the most amazing and wonderful thing she could ever imagine. And she had.

Akiko gaped a moment then quickly stood up from the chair and faced John with her feet together, hands clasped in front of her at her waist, and head bowed. The position was plainly submissive.

"Master, it is an honor to meet you, Akiko said. "This is the greatest moment of my life. Please, tell me how I may serve you."

John approached Akiko. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her. Akiko melted into John's arms and kissed him back fiercely. She felt great satisfaction knowing the kiss pleased John.

"Come," John said. "There's no reason to stay here now that you're training is finished."

John took Akiko's hand and led her up the stairs and out of the basement. In his study, all the other girls had gathered to greet them. They smiled warmly at Akiko.

"These are your sisters," John told Akiko. "You'll have plenty of time to get to know them."

Akiko smiled back at the girls. Although she'd never met them, she already felt an intimate connection with them. She knew they shared a common purpose: pleasing John.

John led Akiko upstairs and into his bedroom.

"Lay on the bed," John instructed.

Akiko obeyed, laying down with her head resting on the pillows. Following John's order filled her with joy. She felt as if she were in a dream. She was about to have sex with John. That was her greatest desire in life. I'm so lucky to have this opportunity! she thought. This is better than winning the lottery! Better than any I could imagine!

John undressed, then climbed on top of Akiko, reproving himself up on his elbows.

"What are you?" John asked.

"Your slave," Akiko answered.

John lowered his head and kissed her. Then he reached down and guided his cock into Akiko's already wet pussy.

Akiko came. The sensation was overwhelming, both the physical feeling of John inside her and the satisfaction of fulfilling her purpose in life.

John began thrusting into Akiko, who wrapped her arms and legs around him, holding him close.

The sex was tame by John's standards, especially coming off a session with Eva. But Akiko's mind was still fragile, having just finished the programming. He didn't want to risk overwhelming her so much that it fried her brain. Plus, fucking a brand new slave always got John hot, even if the sex was rather vanilla. He knew Akiko was caught up in a whirlwind of emotions and pleasure, and the very act of fucking her was solidifying her programming.

It wasn't long before John came inside Akiko. She gasped and closed her eyes. Her whole body shuddered violently as she experienced the strongest orgasm of her life, then she lay still for a moment. John suspected she may have passed out from euphoria. It wasn't uncommon.

John lay down beside her. After a few more seconds, Akiko opened her eyes then rolled over and wrapped her body around John.

"Thank you, Master," she whispered. "That was the most wonderful experience." "Did... did I please you?" she asked hesitantly, her voice nervous.

"Very much," John answered.

Akiko squealed in delight and hugged John tighter. "I hope I always will," she cooed.


12