Acquisitions Ch. 05

Story Info
John takes control of a sorority.
4.1k words
4.66
36.5k
38
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MCtales
MCtales
409 Followers

John had thought long and hard about his conversation with Sofía and Megan in Professor Johansson's office, when he'd asked both girls where they spent the most time around other attractive women. Sofía answered her yoga studio, while Megan answered her sorority. John planned to use one of their suggestions as the basis for his next escapade.

John had carefully considered the merits and risks of both ideas, but, in the end, the thought of brainwashing an entire sorority into slaves was just too tempting.

At first, John had contemplated ways to secure the girls inside their sorority house without interruption. He'd thought perhaps a girls-only movie night could do the trick. He'd lock all the doors and show the girls his own special movie. But the more he'd thought it through, the more doubts crept in. What if a sorority sister who was supposed to be out of town came home unexpectedly? What if one of the girls had given a set of house keys to a boyfriend who decided to sneak in and say hi? It was just too unpredictable an environment.

Then, inspiration had struck. He could get the girls out of the house and into a controlled environment. It would only take money, and he had plenty of that. It turned out making money wasn't terribly difficult when you have mind control technology. Arranging a one-on-one meeting with a billionaire or multi-millionaire was as simple as brainwashing some lowly subordinate to set it up. A quick viewing of John's special video and the rich targets were happy to send John a few thousand dollars per month, disguised as recurring security consulting fees or financial planning fees. The super rich never bothered to question such trivial payments. With a dozen or so patrons sending John a few thousand dollars each month, John received over half a million dollars each year without lifting a finger.

The answer to John's dilemma with the sorority was an all expense paid spring break holiday in Mexico, disguised as a gift from a wealthy alumna. None of the girls would turn down such an opportunity, and John could choose a location for the girls to stay that would suit his needs. Megan would be his mole, helping to make arrangements without arousing any suspicion. Her position on the sorority's event planning committee made her perfectly suited for the task.

John made the necessary arrangements. He booked a week-long stay at an enormous, villa a few miles outside of Cancun, complete with its own private beach, pool, hot tub, and a dozen bedrooms large enough for girls to share. The close quarters wouldn't bother a group of sorority sisters already accustomed to sharing a house smaller than the one John had rented.

John contacted Megan via text message, triggering her programming and ordering her to meet him in Professor Johansson's office to go over the logistics for the trip. Needless to say, John used the opportunity to fuck Megan's brains out. He made use of her every orifice before shooting his load in her mouth and having her share it with Professor Johansson, who had spent most of the encounter standing quietly in a corner of the room, oblivious to what was happening around her.

With the details worked out, John gave Megan instructions to go back and pitch the trip to her sisters, telling them their benefactor wanted to remain anonymous for the time being. As expected, the idea was a hit. The girls couldn't wait for the trip.

John made travel arrangements for Kelly, his maid, and Sasha, his cook, to accompany him to Mexico a few days before the sorority girls were scheduled to arrive so they could complete preparations. His other girls would remain home. They'd find other ways to entertain themselves...

John was prepared when the big date finally came. Limousines picked the girls up from the airport and delivered them to the villa. Free champagne ensured the girls were relaxed and having a good time when the arrived at the house. John watched from an upstairs window as around 50 young, attractive girls piled out of the limousines. Most were dressed for hot weather, wearing shorts and tank tops or similar attire. The girls were thrilled by the site of the massive villa. Some jumped up and down while others hugged each other. Everyone wore a massive grin. They were ready for the vacation of their lifetime. It certainly would be one of a kind.

The girls walked up to the house carrying their luggage. As they neared, Kelly opened the front door and greeted them. She wore a French maid uniform, but a more conservative version than what she typically wore around John's home. "Hola!" she said to the girls with a warm smile. "My name is Kelly. I come with the house. I'll be taking care of some of your domestic needs during your stay. Think of me as basically a hotel maid. I promise to stay out of your way," she said with a smile.

The sorority sisters exchanged some sideways glances, and some of the girls murmured about how their maid looked a little slutty. But they were happy to have someone who would clean up their mess from partying. Megan took charge, greeting Kelly and thanking her for her help during the coming week.

The girls carried their bags into the house and set them in the entryway. Megan had told them their anonymous benefactor would reveal her identity in a video when they arrived at the house. The girls were eager to start their vacation, but they were also curious who would have paid for such an extravagant trip.

Kelly ushered the girls into a an in-home theater. The villa really did have every luxury imaginable. The girls found seats and Megan queued up a video for the grand reveal. Megan dimmed the lights, pressed play, and felt a wave of pleasure wash over her as she completed the last task John had given her. She sighed contentedly. I hope my next task is getting fucked again, she thought.

John's video began. The theater's surround sound system began emitting a familiar low hum and the screen rapidly flashed a sequence of colors. The girls who'd been most curious about their benefactor had watched the screen intently and were the first to succumb, their eyes glazing over and their jaws going slack. Some girls continued whispering for a moment, until they noticed the girls who'd been watching the screen were no longer paying attention to the conversation. The stragglers then turned to see what was so important. From the time Megan pressed play, it took only about 30 seconds before each and every one of the 50 or so sorority sisters, including Megan, sat silently watching the screen with vacant expressions.

John had quietly slipped into the back of the room and stood watching the girls, wearing his usual tinted glasses and noise canceling headphones. Such a beautiful sight, he thought, smiling. I should have done this much sooner.

John walked over to Megan, who was as mindless as the rest of her sisters. He leaned in close and whispered in her ear, "Good girl. You've pleased your master very much."

Megan's mind was still being bombarded by the video. She gave no conscious response to John's praise, but John slipped one hand inside her shorts and felt her damp panties. John smiled. Subconsciously the compliment had still triggered a pleasure response.

John walked to the front of the room and took a moment to appreciate the view. It was obvious the sorority discriminated based on appearance. As a whole, the group was stunning.

"Stand and remove your cloths," John ordered.

The girls complied, stranding and discarding shoes, shorts, shirts, and bras. It was a wonderful sight indeed. With this many attractive girls, it was hard to know where to start. Then John had an idea.

"We're going to hold a little competition," John explained. "Whoever impresses me most in the next five minutes gets the honor of fucking me first. Starting... now."

Life returned to the girls' eyes. Then hunger. They'd been programed to serve John. To please him. They craved to fuck him.

The girls had different ideas of how to get John's attention. One girl in the front row, an athletic brunette, reacted quickly. She dropped to her knees in front of John and cupped her breasts in her hands, displaying them for John. "Please, Master," she begged. "Use me. Use your slave. I promise I won't disappoint you."

John almost caved in right then. There was something about the wild, desperate look in the girl's eyes that had him immediately aroused. But there were too many girls to give in that quickly.

Several other girls began masturbating, trying to catch John's attention with passionate moans. Some remained standings, others sat back down in their chairs and spread their legs to give John a better view.

Two girls, a leggy blonde and a big breasted redhead, apparently decided their best chance of standing out among the crowed was teaming up, and they began fiercely making out with each other. The redhead reached a hand behind the blonde's head and pulled her in tight while the redhead reached down and began massaging the blonde's pussy.

Then someone caught John's attention, a pale white girl near the edge of the room with short hair dyed blue. She had evidently used the first few moments of the competition to find the remote control to the projector. She sat in her chair with her feet propped up on the armrests and she was fucking herself with the remote. John chuckled. Anything is a dildo if you're brave enough, he thought.

From the pile of black clothes on the floor, John guessed the girl typically went for a kind of punk look. He noticed she wore a black choker. No, wait. It was a collar! The leather strap had a small metal loop on the front where a leash could be attached.

The girl made eye contact with John. She smiled seductively and winked. Then suddenly slapped herself hard across the face, leaving behind a red handprint on her cheek. "Come abuse your dirty slut-slave, daddy" she said. "This little cum dumpster is ready to be filled."

Damn, John thought, raising his eyebrows. The programming hadn't included anything specific. These were the girls natural proclivities. He sized the girl up. She was short, perhaps 5'2", and had an hourglass figure with wide hips, a thin waist, and c-cup breasts. She wore dark red, almost black, lipstick. Her groin was clean shaven and, upon a closer look, she had a small tattoo above her pussy, with "Heaven" written in cursive and an arrow pointing downward. Christ, John thought.

Seeing she had John's attention the girl plunged the remote inside herself more rapidly. "I've got what you need, daddy," she continued. "I've always been a slut, but it wasn't until today I learned I was your slut."

John walked to the girl and announced to the room, "We have a winner!"

The other girls stoped performing for John and vacant expressions returned to their faces. The blue haired girl grinned at John mischievously. "You won't regret it," she said. She slid the projector remote into her mouth, cleaning off her own juices, then slipped off the chair onto her knees in front of John. "Throat fuck me, daddy," she begged. "I want these other prudes to see how to take a cock." She unbuckled John's belt then slid his pants and boxers down. Without even a moment's hesitation, she took John's full length into her mouth and began bobbing her head back and forth, taking him balls deep with each movement time.

"You see that, Alison?" the blue hair girl asked, pausing for a moment and looking at another girl nearby. "This is why Eric cheated on you. You can't take a cock like a real girl can," she said, laughing. Then she took John's cock back in her throat. The other girl continued stared ahead blankly, unaware of what the blue haired girl had said.

The blue haired girl was undeniably an expert. John could feel her sliding her tongue around his shaft inside her mouth, and he showed no sign of gagging when taking John in her throat.

After another minute, the blue hair girl stopped. "I think you're nice and lubed up now, daddy. Time to fuck this slave's tight asshole."John looked at her surprised, suddenly realizing he hadn't given her an order since he'd started the competition. "What?" the girl continued. "You didn't think I'd waist your load in my mouth did you?" she asked. "This slut has more to offer than that." John shrugged, if she knew what to do, who was he to complain?

The girl stood, then turned to face away from John. She reach down and with impressive flexibility grabbed her own ankles, folding her body in half and presenting her round ass to John. Who the fuck is this girl? John wondered, stepping up behind her and lining his cock up with her ass.

"Come watch the show, girls," John announced to the room. "You're all bisexual now, so it's guaranteed to get you hot. Feel free to masturbate."

As John slid in to the blue haired girl's ass she moaned, "Ohhhhhh yesss. Fuck my ass. Fuck it hard. I've been bad girl."

John accepted the invitation, forcefully slamming his cock into the girl's ass over and over.

The other girls in the room slowly moved to form a circle around them, each searching for the best view. Hands drifted towards pussies and soon 50 hot girls were getting themselves off to John ass-fucking the girl.

As hot as the view was in this position, the angle prevented John from getting as deep as he wanted. "Get on your hands and knees on the chair," he ordered, pushing the girl forward. She climbed up onto the chair and positioned herself sideways, with her ass hanging out over one of the armrests.

John slapped the girl's ass hard. "Tell me what you are," he ordered.

"Ah!" she flinched in pain. "I'm your slave, daddy. Your personal slut. Your worthless cum dumpster." She turned her head to glance back at John. "I'm anything you want me to be."

"That's right," John said, sliding balls deep into her ass. "And how does that make you feel?"

"Ah!" The girls shrieked, caught off guard by John's sudden entry. "Horny, daddy. So horny. Please, daddy. Please let me cum. She began pressing her hips back to meet John with every thrust.

John reached forward as he continued fucking and grabbed the girl by the throat, choking her. "Fuck," she began, then coughed. "Yes," she finished, her voice raspy because of the pressure on her throat. Her body shivered and her ass tightened around John's cock. She was cumming, John realized, not from the fucking, but from the choking. This girl really was something special. He tightened his grip on her throat and continued thrusting.

John heard moans from the audience and looked around the room. Most of the girls were furiously masturbating by this point. One girl, who must have been particularly disappointed at not winning the competition, had opted for a more immersive experience. She'd dropped to her hands and knees on the floor, with her ass facing John. She kept her head turned to watch John as she fingered her asshole in time with John's thrusts. Apparently she was getting off imagining she was in the blue haired girl's place.

John turned his attention back to his current conquest, continuing to pump away. After another minute he noticed the girl was starting to slump, and he felt himself having to support more of her weight with the hand on her throat. The choking was getting to her. Yet despite slowly slipping out of consciousness, the girl continued rocking her hips back to meet John, albeit somewhat less forcefully now. She had her priorities straight.

The thought of this girl using her last moments of consciousness to try and get him off was too much for John, and he exploded in the girl's asshole. He released his grip on her throat and she collapsed into the chair.

Every girl in the room came at once. The chorus of moans and gasps was music to John's ears. The blue haired girl coughed and gasped for air.

"Impressive," John told the girl. "I wouldn't mind playing with you again later. I don't suppose you're single?"

The girl rolled over and looked at John. "No, daddy. I'm engaged," she answered.

John raised his eyebrows. "Do you cheat on your fiancé often?" he asked.

"Oh, no," she replied, as she started rubbing her pussy with one hand, evidently still horny. "I love him very much."

A lucky guy, John thought. "And if I ordered you to break up with him?" John asked.

"I'd break up with him," the girl answered immediately, rubbing herself faster. "Do you want me to, daddy? I'll go get my phone and call him now."

"No," John answered, chuckling. "That won't be necessary. We'll just enjoy each other's company during your vacation. What's your name?"

"Alexa," she answered.

"As a little bonus for your enthusiasm," John continued, "pick a sorority sister to lick the cum out of your ass. I'm sure that, living with this many girls, someone has managed to get on your bad side."

Alexa grinned wickedly and, without hesitation, turned to a hot blonde girl who was watching them blankly. "Tori, eat my ass you stuck up bitch," Alexa ordered, positioning herself on the chair to give Tori access.

The blonde girl continued staring ahead blankly. "Do it," John ordered. Tori dropped to her knees behind Alexa and began dutifully licking her asshole without complaint.

"Mmmm," Alexa moaned. "Finally getting what you deserve, bitch."

"What did she do to you?" John asked, curious what would cause such animosity.

"This stupid, all-American bitch is always telling me to change my look. Dye your hair, Alexa. Buy new clothes, Alexa. Blah, blah, blah. She thinks I give the sorority a bad rep."

Hmm, John thought. Tori might be a bitch, but she was definitely hot. He might have to find some way to punish her more once the vacation was over.

Tori finished lapping up John's cum and sat back on her knees.

"Listen up everyone," John said, addressing the room. "You are all my slaves. You will do anything I command. There is nothing too humiliating or debasing for you sluts. For the remainder of this trip, you are all bisexual and attracted to everyone else in the house. And you are always horny, ready to fuck and be fucked."

"For the remainder of this trip," John continued, "you will also obey any orders given by the two women at the back fo the room." John motioned to Kelly and Sasha, who had slipped in through the door. "Kelly and Sasha, feel free to use the girls as you please." Kelly and Sasha grinned.

"You three," John said, pointing to three girls who'd caught his attention earlier. "Follow me," he ordered and headed off for the master bedroom.

The rest of the trip was a blur. Having the ability to play with so many hot women for such an extended period was overwhelming, even for John. Eventually the days blurred together and John remembered only flashes.

___________________________________________________________

John lay in bed. A petite Asian girl slowly rode his cock in a cowgirl position while a busty brunette straddling John's legs behind her massaged the Asian's breasts. Both girls stared ahead blankly, reciting in unison," I am Master's fuck slut. I exist to serve Master. I am nothing more than a collection of holes for Master to fuck. I am Master's fuck slut..."

___________________________________________________________

John stumbled down the hallway toward his room. Girls lined either wall, engaged in various sex acts. On John's left, Kelly squatted over the face of a busty Latina who lay on the floor, eating Kelly out. "You can do better,"Kelly taunted, then struck the Latina's pussy with a with a leather riding crop. On John's right, Sasha and Tori scissored on the ground, both moaning in pleasure. John pushed his way into the bathroom and found Megan and a curvy redhead standing in the shower fingering each other. Their nipples were hard. John touched the water. Cold. He could only guess whether they'd been at it so long they'd run out of hot water or whether they'd never bothered to adjust the temperature to begin with.

MCtales
MCtales
409 Followers
12