Acquisitions Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MCtales
MCtales
406 Followers

___________________________________________________________

John sat at a dining table. A naked Japanese girl lay sideways across the table in front of him, her flat stomach covered in sushi prepared by Sasha. Around the edges of the room, naked girl stood motionless, posed in provocative stances as statues. Between John's legs, a middle eastern girl pressed her ample breasts together as she tittyfucked John. John quietly finished his meal, then placed his chopsticks in the Japanese girl's pussy. He looked down at the middle eastern girl's blank face and came all over her tits.

___________________________________________________________

John stood in front of Alexa, who knelt on on the ground, holding an iPhone to one ear. "It's been amazing!" She said into the phone. "You should see the beach here!" She took John's cock deep into her throat while someone on the other end of the line spoke. "Mmmm hmm," she said into the phone, John's dick still in her mouth. "I wish you were here too. Then you could see this new swimsuit I got. It really shows off my assets, if you know what I mean." She continued sucking John. "Don't worry, I'll model it for you when I get home, honey." She licked the tip of John's cock and he exploded all over her face. "Love you too. Talk again soon," Alexa said and hung up.

___________________________________________________________

John woke sitting in a lounge chair, startled by someone shaking his arm. He looked down and found four girls kneeling at his feet, taking turns sucking his cock. The ones with their mouths unoccupied stared at his cock with a feverish intensity and chanted in unison. "John's cock is our god. We worship John's cock, the source of all pleasure. It is our life's work to serve our god." John watched as a young brunette slipped her full lips off his cock to make room for the blonde next to her and then took up the chant.

"Master," someone said to his side, shaking his arm again. "The vacation is scheduled to end today. We need to get the girls home."

"What?" John, demanded, jumping to his feet, suddenly alert. He turned and saw it was Kelly who had woken him.

"Please forgive me for disturbing you Master. It's just, the week is over and I didn't want you to get in trouble. You seemed..." She looked down at the girls who stared up at John's cock one awe. "... distracted."

John looked intently at Kelly.

"I'm sorry," she said again. "I could join these girls instead, if you want."

"No, no," John replied, shaking his head. You did the right thing. I have been distracted. I think it may actually be possible to have too much of a good thing. Get the girls cleaned up and packed. Have Sasha start getting the house ready. I'm going to shower."

"Yes, Master. Of course," Kelly replied.

A few hours later, John and the girls took limousines back to the airport. That was really something, John thought, wondering at how he'd so thoroughly lost himself in the constant pleasure. I think I need to tone it down, maybe try something more intimate next, he thought.

John set next to Tori on the plane ride home. They had some unfinished business.

"Tell me how you treat the other girls, Tori," John ordered.

"I'm hard on them, Master," she admitted. "Especially Alexa. The girls represent our sorority and I get mad when they make me look bad."

"Hm," John began. "From now on you'll lay off the other girls."

"Yes, Master," she said timidly.

"As punishment for you being too controlling, I think I'll take a little more control in your life," John informed her. "Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No, Master," Tori answered.

"Hm. How about family. Any sisters?"

"No, Master. Sorry, Master." She hesitated. "...but sometimes my mom tries to act like a sister. She's only 36 and behaves like we're the same age. I hate it."

"Ah," said John. "That sounds promising. What about your dad, is he usually home?"

"My parents are divorced," Tori replied. "They haven't seen each other in years."

"Is your mom dating anyone?" John asked.

"No. Not now," Tori answered.

"Perfect." John continued. "Let's pay your mom a visit then. I'll treat you both like you're the same age for a day. That should be punishment enough. Now head to the bathroom. You're about to join the mile high club."

MCtales
MCtales
406 Followers
12