Across the Bridge Pt. 04

Story Info
Marianne and Keith finish their vacation with a bang.
3.4k words
4.65
4.4k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things were quiet. After the activities of the previous few days, Keith and I both needed a break. In the interest of recharging our batteries, we went in search of the best daiquiri in Key West, followed by a quest for the ultimate Key Lime pie. Touristy, maybe, but fun.

My concerns regarding Keith seemed unfounded. I had worried that, in the cold gray light of dawn, he might regret just how far we had taken things with Julie the night before, but he was cheerful and relaxed. As was I. Nothing in our married life had indicated that we might take this wild turn, but we both seemed content and happy.

As evening approached, I began to wonder what the night might hold in store. Was Keith ready for more adventures, or had he reached his limit? That question was answered quickly, when our B&B neighbor Julie knocked on the door of our cottage.

"Hi guys," she said, "what are you up to?" She wore a green bikini top, which set off her gorgeous red hair, and a pair of white tennis shorts.

"Taking in easy," I answered. "It's been quite a trip so far, and we're not as young as we used to be."

"Don't give me that," she said. "You've had plenty of time to bounce back from last night. I wanted to see if you would like to go have dinner."

"I'm in," Keith said, looking over to gauge my take on the situation. Julie was fun, and we did didn't have anything else planned. And, I had to admit to myself, I was intrigued by the possibility of continuing what we had started with her last night.

"Tell you what," I said. "Give us a half hour, and we will be ready."

We met Julie by the pool and headed out to the restaurant. Over several bottles of wine, we told stories and laughed a lot, all of us having a wonderful time. Julie was an open person, but she didn't overshare, nor was she overly inquisitive. However, by the end of dinner, we all knew one another better and enjoyed an easy intimacy. Not that we weren't intimate the night before, but this was on a more emotional and personal level.

"So from what you've told me," Julie said after a pause, "this is all pretty new for you guys."

Keith and I both chuckled. "You could say that," I replied.

"And, Marianne, it seems that you have not only unleashed you wild side on this trip, but you have discovered an exhibitionist streak within yourself."

"Guilty as charged," I said with a smile.

"So here's what I'm thinking. This may be a bit much for you guys, but hear me out. If you aren't interested, I totally respect that."

"I'm intrigued," Keith said.

"Well," Julie began, "as I told you, I have been coming to Key West frequently over the last few years. And like you, I have found that it is easier to let your hair down here than back home, for a number of reasons.

"A while back, I met a group of people who host private parties that are a lot of fun. I have to tell you, it's 'anything goes.' But you will see some interesting things, and, more importantly, you will be seen."

I took a moment to digest all that and what it implied. "So is it like an orgy?"

"Not really. More like a sex party. They invite around 20 people, and everyone does whatever they want. Some people like to watch, others like being watched. Some do get into group stuff, but there's no pressure. No one is going to force you to do anything you don't want to."

Keith spoke up first. "Since we have to go back home in a couple of days, we might as well make the most of it." He turned to me. "You really want to go, don't you?" I nodded slowly. "Then let's give it a shot. If we don't like it, we'll take off and amuse ourselves some other way."

"Sure," I said. "Let's do it."

Julie smiled and said, "That's my girl. I think you'll have a good time. And I promise to stay close and keep an eye on you."

"Then let's go," I said, pushing my chair back and standing up, maybe a bit too quickly.

"Somebody's eager," Julie said. "But I need to call first and be sure that it's OK to bring you. I'm sure it will be, but I don't want to surprise them. Also, they don't start up until around 10, so we have an hour to kill. Where do you guys want to go?"

Keith put his hand on mine and said, "When we started down this road, we talked about the Garden of Eden. Let's go there now."

.......

Before our trip, the thought of taking my clothes off in front of strangers would have frightened me. But now it didn't seem like such a big deal, particularly after our previous adventures. Now I realized that the nervousness and fear was part of what excited me. It was a risk. And it was so exciting.

We walked up to the third floor of the bar, the "nude floor," and I was nonplussed. There sure seemed to be a lot of people wearing clothes, considering the place's reputation.

Julie seemed to read my mind. "Yeah, a lot of looky-loos here, but that can make it fun. We'll be the brave ones, and they'll get an eyeful. This will be the perfect way to get ready for the party."

After looking around for a moment, I did see a few people on the rooftop deck who were naked, or at least in various stages of undress. Their bodies were average, which made me feel better. At least I would be in the middle of the bell curve here.

"Come on, guys," Julie said, guiding us to an empty corner, "let's get with it."

Somewhat self-consciously, Keith and I began undressing. I was wearing a sundress and no bra, so when I pulled the dress over my head, I was only wearing a thong and sandals. At least the process wasn't drawn out, I thought. Keith was down to his boxers, and he grinned at me as he let them fall to the floor. I stepped out of my panties, and we were both completely naked. Julie nodded approvingly and said, "I'm proud of you. You're really getting the hang of Key West."

"So what about you, Julie," Keith said, no doubt emboldened by all the daquiris we had downed over the course of the day. "Why are we naked and you still have clothes on?"

"Good point," she said. "Though I am enjoying the view. Let me take care of that right now." She began unbuttoning her shirt, shrugged out of it, and handed it to me. She wasn't wearing a bra either, and her nipples hardened in the cool breeze. She quickly slid out of her shorts, pulling her panties down along with them, and then she was naked too.

"Shall we?" Julie took me by the hand and led me across the deck, with Keith trailing behind us, no doubt luxuriating in the view. The place wasn't too full, but we did pass close to a number of people, and I could feel their eyes on me. I liked it.

When we reached the other side of the deck, Julie said, "It's kind of like getting into a really cold swimming pool. Sometimes, it's best to just jump right it and get it over with. Now that everyone here has seen your beautiful naked body, you can relax. I'm going to get us some drinks."

Left alone, I asked Keith, "Are you sure about this? I don't want you to feel obligated, or forced to do anything you don't want to."

"Don't worry, Baby," Keith said softly. "This has been the most exciting few days of my life. I definitely don't want to stop now. Let's see how it goes and how it feels. Hey, it may be fun."

Reassured, I said, "Well, I'm going to take a stroll around. You know, like they say, 'see and be seen.'"

I felt my pussy dampening as I walked past groups of people, their eyes on my naked body. I could tell that they were looking me up and down, and I wondered if both the men and the women were imagining what it would be like to fuck me. One man in particular fixed his gaze on me, and as I looped back to join Keith. He was also naked, and I could see his cock beginning to swell. I smiled to acknowledge his appreciation, and he grimaced in embarrassment at being caught. "It's OK," I said as I walked past him. "That's why I'm here." My body wasn't perfect, but at least it could generate a reaction.

Julie returned with our cocktails and a big grin on her face. "OK, guys, let's down these and head to the party. I just got off the phone with one of the hosts, and they said that they would love to have you join them. Bottoms up!"

...........

The party was just a short walk away, in a condo a few blocks off Duval Street. Our hosts, Mike and Ann, welcomed us graciously. "We're so glad Julie invited you," Ann said. "And all we want you to do is have fun. No pressure, just do whatever feels right."

"But we do have one rule," Mike said with a smile. "No clothes allowed."

So for the second time that night, I found myself stripping down in a room of total strangers. There were about a dozen people scattered around the living room, drinks in hand, chatting and, no doubt, making plans and arrangements. It was obvious that they were checking us out, but since we were the newbies, it felt natural.

Julie leaned over and whispered in my ear. "Let me introduce you to some people. I have met the couple on the couch before. They like to watch."

She took my hand and led me across the room, with Keith trailing behind us. Introductions were made, and our new friends, Ben and Helen, scooted over to make room for us on the large sectional. They were a few years younger than us, both of them in good shape. Ben was tall and wiry, and Helen was short and curvy with long brown hair. Opposites attract, I thought.

We chatted for a few minutes, comparing notes on Key West, travel, and that sort of thing. Then Ben said, "Aha, it looks like someone decided to break the ice," nodding to his right.

We all looked that way and saw two women and a man arranging themselves on the floor. One woman was one her back, her legs spread to allow the other woman to kneel between them. She bent down and began to flick her tongue over the other woman's pussy, as the man straddled her head and lowered his cock into her mouth.

I looked over at Keith to see what his reaction was, and I couldn't help but smile. His eyes were wide, glued to the tableau across the room. His cock was rigid and twitching.

Julie was also enjoying the show. As we watched the threesome progress, they began to grow more vocal, the woman on her back moaning and the other woman fingered her pussy and sucked her clit. The man was rhythmically pushing his cock into the prone woman's mouth, and she was taking it all, gagging slightly but obviously enjoying the sensation of having her throat fucked.

At that point, the flood gates began to open, and everyone in the room, inspired by the activities on the floor, began to engage with one another.

I looked over to see Ben stroking Helen's thighs, and she took the hint, spreading her legs and allowing him to begin rubbing her pussy. After a moment, he kneeled on the floor in front of her and began to run the tip of his tongue up and down her slit. I realized that I was flushed and breathing heavily. Helen had her head thrown back, her eyes closed, moaning softly.

I felt Keith's hand rubbing my back, and I leaned into him, as we watched Ben enter Helen, slowly working his cock into her pussy, teasing her and making her want it. "Ready?" I whispered. He said nothing, but leaned over and kissed my cheek.

On the floor, I faced Keith, on my hands and knees. I looked up and smiled, taking the length of his shaft into my mouth, then backing up to swirl my tongue around the head of his cock, as I stroked his hardness.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, and heard Julie say softly, "It's just me." She began to stroke my hips, and then I felt her tongue slide between my legs, licking my tingling pussy. I spread my legs wider, and she put her hands on my ass, pulling my cheeks apart to grant herself full access.

By then, I had stopped teasing Keith and had his length in my mouth. Though he tried to restrain himself, I could feel him thrusting, and I had to work to take it all. Julie's tongue danced over my pussy, occasionally sliding up to swirl over my asshole. I began to purr with pleasure, and, without really meaning to, sent Keith into the stratosphere, the vibrations coursing through his cock. I felt him tense and then release, filling my mouth with his cum. I swallowed it all and looked up to see Keith with a goofy grin on his face.

Julie leaned forward and said quietly, "Take a break for a minute, because I have a surprise for you."

I flopped down on the couch beside Keith, and we held hands, watching the action going on all around the room. Cocks being sucked, pussies being licked, people getting fucked. It was intense, almost too much, the air filled with sex, lust, and desire.

Julie returned, her hands clasped behind her back. "OK, Marianne, hands and knees." I raised an eyebrow but slid off the couch and onto the floor, resuming my previous position.

"No, facing the room." I complied, and Julie settled in on the floor behind me. "No peeking, keep looking straight ahead." The order was not a difficult one to follow, as I had never been in the midst of such a hedonistic scene. It was hard to decide who or what to watch. A woman being spit roasted? A couple wrapped around each other in a tight 69? Or a woman on her knees, alternately sucking the cocks of three men standing in front of her?

Julie's hand had snaked between my legs, rubbing my swollen clit. I was wet, and she easily slid two fingers inside me. She pumped them slowly in and out, stroking my ass as she fingered me. Then I felt her withdraw, leaving me desperate for more. But I didn't have to wait long for satisfaction.

I felt something rubbing between my pussy lips, and I realized it was the head of a cock. Keith was still on the couch, so I was momentarily confused, but then realized that Julie had packed a strap on in her bag of toys. She grasped my hips and thrust hard into me, filling my pussy and making me gasp. Her cock was huge. Not so large that it was painful, but I was stretched to my limit. And it felt glorious.

My eyes were squeezed shut, luxuriating in the sensation of Julie's cock sliding in and out of my pussy. She pulled back, leaving just the head between my lips, then thrust deep, burying the length of her cock in me. Again and again, harder and harder.

Then she stopped and patted my ass. I looked back at Julie, confused, and in the process realized that a crowd had assembled around us. Men and women, all naked. The men were all hard, some of them stroking their cocks. A couple of the women were discreetly fingering their clits. I don't know that I could have been more excited. I smiled broadly, letting them all know how much I wanted them to watch me. Julie eased her cock back into my pussy and began to fuck me in earnest.

After a moment, all of the people in the circle were masturbating. I let my gaze wander, periodically locking eyes with a member of our audience. It was like they were all fucking me simultaneously. In the midst of my revelry, I realized that I had lost sight of Keith. As I looked back and forth, Julie leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "Get ready for a surprise. But right now, it's time for you to fuck your husband."

Julie slid out of me as Keith lay down on the floor beside me, and I quickly straddled his hips, guiding his shaft between my pussy lips, desperate to be filled again. I ground down hard on his cock, looking around to see what the reaction was. By then, one of the couples was fucking, the woman bent over a chair, with her eyes locked on us.

I looked to my right and saw a man intently stroking his cock. I smiled and nodded slightly, sensing what he wanted. The man stepped forward and stood beside me, watching Keith's cock slide into me, my breast swaying as I moved up and down on his shaft. The man started to moan softly, and soon I felt his hot cum shooting across my back. Emboldened, another man stood to my left, furiously stroking his cock until his load too went shooting across my body.

While my attention was focused on the action in front of me, I felt a finger running up and down between my cheeks. The pressure increased, and I felt lube being poured onto my ass and running down into the crevice of my ass. I knew from her touch that it was Julie, rubbing a finger in slow circles over my asshole. A soft "Yes," escaped my lips, and her finger slid inside me. First one, then two, stretching me open, preparing me for what I then knew was coming.

Then I felt the head of Julie's cock rubbing between my cheeks, dragging slowly over my asshole. "Please," I whispered, and I felt Julie grasp my hips, pressing her cock into my waiting ass. I was ready. I wanted it. My body opened for her, and I took her cock all at once. The sensation was incredible. Keith in my pussy, Julie in my ass. So full. Stretched. At my limit. Taking it all.

Julie began to grind against my body, pulling out just a bit, then forcing her cock back into my tight hole. Her movements became more pronounced as she went on, pulling out further each time, then slamming back into my waiting ass. Keith was in ecstasy, no doubt feeling Julie's cock rubbing against his own through my inner walls. His hands gripped my thighs, and Julie's were at my waist, both of them possessed of an animalistic drive, wanting nothing more than to fuck me. And I loved it.

Periodically, I had to remind myself to look up and see the audience that had gathered around us, and this increased my arousal even more. Probably a dozen people watching my take it in both holes, all of them either stroking, fingering, or fucking. I could hear ringing in my ears as sex flowed through my body. My body that was being used for everyone's pleasure. Including, of course, my own.

Keith began to groan, and I knew his orgasm was imminent. I felt Julie's hard nipples against my back, as she worked every bit of her cock into me. Several men stood around us, all stroking their cocks.

And then it happened. I felt Keith's load shoot into my pussy, and I let myself go, my orgasm coming hard as Julie ground against my ass. The men who were watching couldn't contain themselves any longer, and I felt hot ropes of cum fall across my body.

After a moment, after catching my breath, I whispered in Keith's ear, "Same time next year?"