Stroke Your Cock While Hubby Drives

Story Info
Let me watch you wank, then finger fuck my pussy before BJ.
1.2k words
4.17
9.8k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went to the lake with our boat and met another couple who lived fairly near our home. The husband, Neil, asked if we could give him a lift home the next day as he had to pick up his other vehicle and bring it back to the lake. We are happy to offer him a ride home and pick him up late the next afternoon.

He sat in the corner, behind (hubby) Jim's seat with his right leg lying across the seat and his right foot behind the center console. We were telling stories of the trip and having a good laugh. Neil and I were having a few beers -- unlucky Jim -- to wash down the laughs.

As we passed under the street lights they would flash across Neil and provide a brief glimpse of him. He was in pretty good shape, decent looking and a ready smile .... And he seemed to have a decent package -- I was obviously trying not to be too blatant but I was a little tipsy and I was curious. Damn it!

I lowered my seat slightly and turned a little more around toward him. I had a loose blouse on and I wiggled it to provide at least a little tease just to see if he looked. I don't have huge tits but they are nice and perky and most guys seem to find them appealing.

My short dress was sitting halfway up my thighs but with Jim right next to me I was limited in what I could do. So far, he still seems to be looking solely into my eyes. I want those eyes to wander, for fuck's sake, give a girl a little encouragement.

But no, he remained a perfect gent. However, I did feel that when I looked directly at Jim, turned slightly so Neil could see partially down my blouse that he was sneaking a peek. I turned to look at him and gave a little smile and he responded in kind. Aah, the ice is breaking.

I lifted the beer bottle to my mouth and took a little swig but before doing so I stuck out my tongue and licked the end of the bottle. Neil was now grinning mightily and I made a point of staring at his crotch and motioned with my eyes for him to pull down the zipper on his shorts. He shook his head with a smile. My eyes and mouth countered with a little pleading of their own.

I checked to make sure Jim, always a careful and attentive driver, remained focused on the road and traffic. I raised the beer bottle to my mouth again and took the head of the bottle in my mouth and slowly move it in and out of my mouth, licking the end as I pulled it out before easing it back into my mouth.

There was definitely movement and Neil moved his hand to his crotch and slowly started running his hand along a steadily growing bump.

My eyes pleaded again and he slowly started to pull down his zipper. He then reached in and pulled out his rock hard cock. God, it was magnificent! About 9 inches long I guessed -- certainly an upgrade from Jim's respectable 6 inches. Damn, I wanted to do so many things with that gorgeous hunk of meat but right now I wanted to watch him stroke that beautiful cock.

And he did, running his hand up over the head and then pulling all the way down so his cock stood straight up with an unhindered view. I was wondering if I might be able to watch him cum when Jim suddenly spoke up -- "I'm going to pull in here for a convenience break and to fill up with gas".

We were pulling off the highway and going into a fairly small gas station, not one of those fancy new ones. It was a little dark and a little run down. Jim jumped out and stretched, then started filling the tank. "Either of you need to make a pit stop?". I declined and Neil said he just needed to get something out of his bag and would be right behind him. I got out to stretch but Neil stayed in the car. I was on the side of the car that was away from the station itself and I watched Jim disappear into the shop.

By now Neil had wound down the window and told me to lift my dress. I took a quick look around -- no-one in sight. I pulled up my dress and immediately Neil reached out and ran his fingers across my soaking crotch and pressing against my aching clit -- I gasped and with my free hand pulled my panties to one side so he could see my drenched little cunt.

He wasted no time and shoved one then 2 fingers into my aching pussy. I was already so close that as he cupped his fingers and rubbed them frantically in and out of my pussy, while his thumb worked my clit, I came harder than I could remember cumming in a long time. This was probably with no more than 30 seconds of manual stimulation and I was in fucking heaven.

Neil, despite his obvious distraction was the consummate pro and said he was heading for the restroom and told me to tell Jim that you'd decided you did need a quick pee after all, when he returned. "Wait for him -- tell him you didn't want to leave the car and pump unattended. When you do come in, come straight to the men's room, ok?". I nodded before really giving it much thought.

Neil walked into the men's room just as Jim was walking out. I decided to help my cause and bumped the pump so that it switch off. When Jim came out I told him I'd changed my mind and wouldn't be a minute. I was unsure about going into the men's room but it was just us and the attendant that were there -- and he seemed to be half asleep. I gathered my courage and pushed open the door.

There was Neil with his pants round his ankles and a raging hard-on that he was busy pumping with his fist. He grabbed me by the hair and playfully but forcefully brought me to my knees and shoved his angry cock into my eager mouth. He was fucking my mouth hard when the door opened and there stood the attendant.

"Yeah, it's a shitty little run down place in the middle of nowhere but we have cameras in the fueling area by law. I saw exactly what you two were up to out there. Carry on I just want to watch but you need to lift your dress so I can see your pussy." I didn't have a choice but I probably didn't have to start rubbing my pussy after pulling my dress right up to my midriff - my panties were already off - and I just fucking had to.

As Neil continued fucking my mouth I could see the attendant furiously wanking his cock. I motioned him to come closer and I reached my hand out and tickled his balls -- that pushed him over the edge and when he started spraying his cum on the floor that set Neil off shooting his cum in to my waiting mouth. My hand dropped back to my pussy as another orgasm shot through me with Neil's still hard cock throbbing in my mouth.