Across the Courtyard Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whites of my knuckles began to show as I readied myself for what was coming next. Alice raised her hands to my shoulders, her hands steady, her fingers gently resting on me. "I think we officially just broke our rules" Alice said matter of fact-ly.

"Are you ok with this?"

Her look of shock had shifted back to one of lust, "Yes...Give me what my..EX-boyfriend could never give me."

I began to rock my hips back, feeling my cock pull out against the tightness of Alice's pussy. I could see her look down, watching as more of my cock came into view as inch after inch pulled away from her, I stopped once I had pulled more than half way out. Her gaze still fixed but her hands glided down my shoulders, across my back. I felt her trace my muscles all the way down until they came down over my own ass. She began to squeeze and then pull my ass towards me. My body working with her, my cock began to push back in filling her up again, returning to the warm tightness of Alice's embrace.

I was deep inside of her once again, flexing from deep inside of my body I could feel my cock springing up even harder inside of her. I was rock hard inside of her warm embrace, focusing on feeling how incredible she felt.

"Don't just lay there. Didn't you just claim that you could make me cum?" Alice looked at me, demanding but also pleading with me. Her wish was my command. I began pulling my hips out again and then pulling back into her. However, with each motion back into her I went a bit faster. Her lower legs began to wrap around my body as I began to pump my body deeply into hers. I lowered my head down to meet hers. Ours mouths met, our lips pressed into each other at first but then opened to let our tongues meet too. I kissed her deeply. Her hands had moved from my ass to the sides of my head, holding me steady so she could kiss me. I was now more fully pressed against her. Her breasts against me, our bodies becoming one.

I pulled away from our kiss to really begin thrusting. She looked back down at our sex, mouth slightly open, she looked beautiful. I hadn't felt this type of pleasure in over a year and if I wasn't careful I was going to lose myself quickly. My thrusting was getting faster, our bodies starting to make noise as I hit the peak of each thrust, slamming my hips into hers. Alice was beginning to let out a subtle moan and a whimper with each stroke of my cock into her. She pulled my head down to kiss me again and whispered, "Try your hardest to not cum inside of me."

I had forgotten all about condoms. I had not anticipated any of this. Alice had been stand offish with me, she had looked at me as a research subject, but now she was taking all of me in. She was a total mystery and for some odd reason it turned me on even more. I began pulling out even more with each thrust to be able to fuck her even more deeply, from the uptick in moaning I could tell that she approved of my technique. I pushed myself even further up on my hands so I could get even more leverage and started thrusting with longer and deeper strokes. My higher position allowed me to enjoy the sight of her body even more.

Her toned physique, her soft, supple skin. I looked down and could see my cock wet from her pussy as it pulled back for each stroke. I delighted in seeing it then push past her labia, disappearing deep inside of her. I was getting close to cumming and had to change something soon. Looking back to her eyes I could see that she had been staring up at me. I wanted to kiss her. I stopped deep inside of her, bent down and planted a deep kiss on her. I wanted her to cum.

I pulled my cock out and shuffled my knees and hands back until I was facing her pussy. I think I caught her off guard when I leaned down and began to kiss and play her with my tongue, she let out a high pitched moan as my tongue began to run around her clit. I laid my body down on the last bit of bed available, I was almost hanging off but didn't care. She tasted beautiful, her scent drove me up the wall, I wanted all of her.

I set one hand to rest on her right hip, while the other reached up and grabbed her breast, squeezing and playing with her nipple. I teased her some by moving my tongue away from her clit, kissing around her hips, her inner thighs, and then her labia, but could hear her pleading moans. I returned my tongue to her clit, circling around it, running my tongue across it in different patterns, making my way through the entire alphabet. Alice was moaning more heavily now, her hips beginning to gyrate, and I wasn't even at the best part. I placed the very back of my tongue against her clit and began to circle against her, keeping a steady pressure.

"ohhhhh..what??..." She let the words out as her hips grew wild against me. I moved my hand that had been playing with her breast back to her hip to secure me. I was still hard, humping against the bed, completely turned on by what I was doing to her. The pressure of my tongue was rubbing Alice's clit in every direction, I could feel a tremble growing from inside of her, it was not going to be long but I kept my tongue's motion up, moving a little faster in the same circles, rubbing her with no intent of stopping until she came. The tremble had grown significantly, there were no sounds coming from her, and then I felt her relax completely for half a second before the violence of her hips and her legs bucked against me.

"Fuck!! Goddd! Fuckkfuckfufu..fuckk!!" Alice screamed, her thighs were in a vice like grip around my head. My tongue kept rubbing her clit. I looked up at a face in agony and total pleasure. She was completely strained, allowing the orgasm to course through her.

Her quaking began to subside and her face turned to look down at me. Her hands shot down to grab my shoulders, pulling me up from between her legs. I crawled up beside her at her behest and she pushed me down to face up. Swinging her body over me she grabbed my cock. I could tell she was still recovering from her orgasm but she looked intense. She stroked my cock for a few seconds and then straddled me, aiming the cock at her opening. Alice seemed to struggle to bring her words forward, her body still shaking from what I had done to her.

"You surpassed my expectations James. I think it's time to show you what I can do too." I could feel my head pressed against her labia and then begin to push in to Alice as she lowered herself slowly down, taking every inch of me. She was still so wet from her own climax that I was deep inside of her within a moment. I felt like I was in heaven, she was so warm. My view had shifted so I could see her body in all of its glory again. Her perfect breasts in full view, her body ready to get work on me.

She pulled a hair tie from her wrist, putting her hair up in a pony tail as she began to slightly lift up on my cock and come back down, I placed my hands on her hips and helped lift her up, this time lifting up a third of the way off my cock before coming down. She had her pony tail up now and grabbed my hands, pinning them above my shoulders. I was stronger than her but she was in control. She leaned down to me, her breasts hanging down and grazing against my chest, our lips locked and our tongues played again. I pulled my hips into the bed and pumped back into her. She let out a moan and then began to rock up and down my body, my cock sliding up and down against the inside of her, her clit rubbing against my pelvis. She pulled back from our kiss and moved my hands up to her breasts, finally getting to squeeze and massage them both at once, they felt just as wonderful as they looked.

Alice began alternating her pumping against me, rocking forward and back, and then up and down. I was getting close yet again to cumming but I distracted myself as she had her way rocking up and down against me. I lost track of time, enraptured by Alice as she had her way with me, riding my cock up and down.

I could tell she wanted me to cum from this but was not ready to be done just yet. I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her off of me. She knew I was close. Like an animal I grabbed her, led her off the bed and over to the wall. She could read my mind and put her hands against it, facing away from me she bent her hips back toward me, I came up behind her, grabbing one hip while steadying my cock. I hadn't be able to see her ass in full view just yet but was in awe, it was round and beckoning for me. I leaned in and aimed my cock, her wet sex ready to be penetrated again.

I pushed my cock in. So fucking wet, so fucking warm. I buried myself into her, my body pressed against her ass, both hands on her hips now. I heard her moan. I must have lost myself because I began fucking her at a deep and vigorous pace. Her toned ass hardly shook with each deep pump into her. My legs positioned wider than hers to allow me to thrust in even deeper, my muscles popping out as they strained to keep up this hard pace. I was in pure ecstasy, my cock being squeezed with each stroke in and out.

Alice turned her head, her pony tail shaking. She had the look of total pleasure but she looked like she was about to be spent. I stared at her with my lustful eyes, not breaking from our rhythm. I took one hand and slapped her ass. In between moans she spoke, "If you want to..you can cum..inside of me.."

I had been on the verge of cumming for I don't know how long but now my own body tensed up at that moment with her approval. My pace began to quicken and my breathing grew shallow. My balls tensed and my grip on Alice's hips grew tighter. My cock must have grown even more in size because I heard Alice begin to squeal. I felt my cock explode inside of Alice. I let out a loud grunting noise as I felt my first explosion of cum shoot inside of her. Each pump took away more of my existence as my mind went nearly black from the sheer force of the orgasm. I could feel the cum leaving me and filling up Alice, taking every last bit of me as I kept up the force of my thrusts.

My body was still thrusting into her even though my cock began to lose its strength. I had begun to slow down, breathing heavily, looking down at the magnificence of her beautiful back and then down to her ass that had taken all of me. Alice was looking back at me with an exhausted but happy look. I had come to a stop against her. My hands moved up her sides to feel her breasts and bring her torso back up against mine. Her head still turned back, we kissed again. My cock still inside of her, I could feel the wetness of her love and my cum.

Alice pulled back and showed me her first true smile, her look had always been analytical and sometime harsh, the inner delight now breaking that veneer. "So much for not fucking..."

12