Across the Courtyard Pt. 07

Story Info
James has Alice and Danielle over for Movie Night.
6.6k words
4.64
13.7k
8

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still trying to find the words for what had happened earlier in the day. After Chelsea had left I just sat on the couch, peering out the window every once in a while to look over at her apartment.

Was she watching me? Would she just barge back in at any moment and have her way with me. Jesus, I grew hard at the very thought of it, I wanted more of her, I needed more of her. I reached down to play with my cock at the very idea of getting to see Chelsea again and I thought about her parting words. She wanted me to put on a good show for her?

I just kept gently playing with my cock until a plan popped in my head, what if I could get Alice over here and show Chelsea what I was capable of..

I left my cock alone and grabbed my phone, opening a text thread with Alice to type,

"Hey, I think my tv is bigger than yours, why don't we have movie night over here?"

I kept hold of my phone, waiting for a reply. Alice was always prompt and sure enough I saw the three dots appear within seconds.

"That is not a bad idea James. Danielle and I will be over at 7. Oh by the way, host always cooks dinner."

'The fuck?' Another text from Alice came in.

":)"

I was not prepped to feed myself, let alone two women! They could be ravenous! However, I smiled at the thought of putting on a threesome show for Chelsea. 'Wait wait wait.' I flicked myself in the head. "Fat chance of that happening James!" The sting to my temple was a nice reality check, yanking me from the spell Chelsea had put on me.

A wave of emotions came over me and I started thinking about Alice. She was amazing. What was I even doing with Chelsea? But was I even dating Alice?...No...but still, it felt kind of odd. The feeling that this was all going to blow up in my face was gaining traction in my mind but I knew all too well that I would do what my dick wanted me to do.

Besides, I knew that the sexual escapades of the last week or so were all too good to be true, I was still convinced I had died of a heart attack or a brain aneurysm on that first night of jerking off to Chelsea and just gone to heaven.

There was no way I had managed to end up in the throes of passion with two, no three different women! I had almost forgotten about Cara in the midst of my flings with Alice and Chelsea!

"Am I a fuck boy?" I asked myself aloud, "Noooo. First off, I'm still not sure what that means. Second off, I am a good..guy...?"

I thought about that bit for a second, 'Was I?'

I felt like I was leading the three women on but one of them was clearly having sex with other guys while I watched. My dick grew hard at the thought of that...Snapping back to my train of thought I knew that another one clearly said she wasn't ready for a relationship, and the third I was never going to see again because I was a dumb ass who forgot to get her number.

"Yeah. I am a good guy!...until I'm not.." I decided that as of now, I wasn't at a moral crossroads. Until then...I looked around myself and saw the unfortunate sight of my bachelor pad existence, clothes strewn about, dishes in need of washing, and the clock already reading 4:30.

"Cue the 80's montage cleaning musicccccc!!" I yelled to my empty apartment.

My apartment did not respond and no hit song started playing out of nowhere.

'Well this isn't as fun as I thought it might be..'

____

It was 7:00 on the dot when I heard the knocking on my door. I had just lit a candle that my mom had packed in with my moving boxes. She said it was "For when we're going to come visit and the house smells too much like dude."

I walked over to open the door to two beautiful women. Alice was radiant as always, her blond hair was down and she wore a baseball tee that hugged her beautiful physique tightly. She also had on some jean shorts..

'mmhpghhh'...Jesus she looked good in them. Her gently tanned legs running down past the tear marks in the jeans for what seemed like ages.

"H Hh Hey Alice!" My words betrayed how enraptured I was by her. Alice's eyes betrayed something too, something of affection. I pried my eyes from hers to look at her friend. Danielle had dark brown hair that was done up in a pony tail, slightly off to the side like she was a female character out of an 80's movie.

She had round gold rimmed glasses that rested on a beautifully freckled face. She was gorgeous, the last time I saw her she wasn't nearly this done up. Danielle was wearing a striped long sleeve shirt that was also tight as Alice's shirt, but she was wearing a colorful skirt that cut off right above the knee, her pale smooth legs ended in black booties.

"..and hello Danielle.."

She smiled at me, "I'm here to save us from Alice subjecting us to some chick flick, and that's why I brought Halloween 3. SEASON OF THE WITCH!!"

I lit right up, "I love that one! Michael Meyers isn't even in it!"

"Right! It makes no sense!"

Alice was not amused but was still here out of a commitment to friendship. I think she was more willing to tolerate it with me there too, at least I hoped so.

A beeping noise went off behind me, "Oh just in time!" I'm no speed demon in the kitchen but the thought of impressing Alice and Danielle gave me the energy I needed to put together a quick Thai dinner.

"Ohhhh boy can cook?! That smells good!" Danielle perked up next to Alice.

"Well don't just stand out there, come on in, do you want wine or beer?"

Alice spoke up, "Danielle convinced me earlier that we should bring you a housewarming gift, so we picked up some stuff from the local breweries." She picked up a box of beer from next to her feet with a bow on it and handed it to me. The two came inside and the door slammed shut behind us. I poured the three of us some drinks, toasting to the viewing spectacle to come.

____

We were almost done with dinner and just sitting around my dinner table as we polished off our plates.

"James, that was awesome! How did you cook that?" Danielle asked.

I grew a bit red in the cheeks, relieved that I had been able to pull off dinner, "I have been stocking up on Thai food ingredients ever since I went there for a post college celebration. There are so many things you need to cook things up just right, biggest thing is I don't have a wok burner to really make the dish authentically."

"I didn't know you went to Thailand, I assumed you to be a Caribbean Island vacationer," Alice said.

"I am not just some hot shot beautiful man Alice. I am a wanderluster too. A nomad in a 9 to 5 body!" I grinned at the two of them. Alice played the embarrassed role well but I caught her as she turned away, unable to hold back a smile.

"Wait so how did you two meet?" I asked.

"Well we actually hahah, umm, should I say this Alice?"

"We went on a date together."

"Oh umm, huh..I mean that's cool.""I had horrible luck dating men, so I figured, why not try women!" Danielle said.

"I found myself in grad school far away from home and thought I should experiment. You never know until you know. I determined I am still a little more attracted to men but Danielle was so much fun that we became friends out of it." Alice said.

"Oh cool! So just one date?"

"No we went on several." Alice said matter of factly.

"Andddd we both got to fully test out our theories." Danielle added.

"Oh..."

"We tested out our theories a few more times after that too." Danielle said with a grin and I grew red in the face.

"Does that make you uncomfortable James?" Alice once again asked so matter of factly it hurt.

"Nope. Not onnnneeee bit!" I said.

"Alice is right, It seems like you're a little uncomfortable about it James." Danielle leaned in towards me, flashing an accusatory look.

"No no no, that's totally fine, I'm really progressive!" I wasn't sure if I was having my chain yanked or if I was just screwed.

"James, does the idea of Danielle and I together romantically and/or sexually make you uneasy?" Alice asked stone faced.

"Umm I...it's super hot! There I said it! I'm aroused, and I'm not ashamed of it!"

Danielle erupted in laughter and gently slapped my shoulder, "Wait, you're aroused! Like at the coffee stand??"

"James do you have an erection again?" Alice asked with a joking hint of concern.

I was mortified now, "Oh fuck, no no no, I'm not..I don't have an erection!"

Danielle was dying laughing, Alice's stoic face was crumbling as her lips began to quiver and she too started laughing, "Just to be clear James," Alice paused to laugh some more, "this shouldn't shatter your masculinity."

She kept laughing, definitely not with me, yeah, no, definitely at me. I smiled at her and caught some sparkle in her eye.

"Ok if this bullying is going to keep up I am going to get some booze for my troubles!" I said, stepping away from the table to grab some much needed hard liquor.

"Grab three glasses and meet us on the couch, I have a drinking game for this movie!" Danielle said, helping Alice gather the plates and put them in the sink all the while still laughing at me. I grabbed the glasses and a bottle of whiskey, dropping them off on the coffee table before snagging two cans of soda from the fridge for chasers.

"Oh thank god that's not tequila." Danielle said with a sigh of relief.

Alice patted a spot next to her and Danielle on the couch and we listened intently to the rules of the game, making sure to forget them immediately and getting settled in to watch the movie.

"James, can we use this blanket? I'm a little cold." Danielle asked.

"Good call Danielle, can we spread that out over here? James has a colder apartment than mine." Alice said.

"Uh yeah, yeah sure." Alice took some of the blanket and handed me an end, we were all under one layer now and we hit play on the movie.

It was really nice to have people over for the first time in my new place, I had to be thankful it hadn't taken me too long to make "friends" in the new city. The antagonists did something stupid in the movie and Danielle gave the order to drink. 'This could be a long night..'

____

It was only fifteen minutes into the movie when I felt Alice next to me, her leg against mine. I felt her smooth skin pressed up against the part of my legs not covered by my shorts. Shortly afterwards and without warning I felt her hand move to my leg, her fingers were small and gentle, cool to the touch against the warmth of my thigh. I didn't break my focus on the screen.

I wasn't opposed to how brazen Alice was being. Her hand began to move further up my leg. I swallowed and just tried to remain calm as her hand moved closer and closer until it came into contact with my bulge. I tried to take in a very gentle breath as those little fingers slowly crept over my balls and my already growing cock.

Her hand began to find the growing definition of my dick through my shorts, beginning to grab at me, her finger tips wrapping around me through my shorts. I let out a noticeable breath through my nose as Alice squeezed my cock and then began to stroke her hand along the length of me.

"Scary scene James?" Danielle asked.

I kept my gaze on the screen, "No just annoyed that it's been five whole minutes since the last plot hole!" I was in survival mode now and Alice almost literally had me by the balls.

I don't even think I saw the movie as Alice's hands reversed course and ran back along the opposite direction of my cock, going slowly but firmly. My cock was growing in her hand, turned on by the thought that Danielle was just several feet away from me.

Tossing caution to the wind I moved a free hand under the blanket to unbutton my shorts and gently pull my zipper down for Alice. 'Thank God I didn't wear underwear today!' I thought.

I let my hand down and it was quickly replaced by Alice's, finding the new opening to me and discovering that there was nothing in the way now, I glanced out of the corner of my eye a big smile on Alice's face that was still turned to the tv.

Her hand grabbed my bare cock and I let out another deep breath as she tightened her fingers around me. Her hand was firmly but slowly stroking me now, my cock engorged by her grip, I quivered as her fingers came up to the tip of my cock, her finger tips rubbing over the top of me. I wasn't event watching the movie anymore.

"Sorry James I need to use the restroom, is that it right past the bedroom?" Danielle said as she slipped out from under the blanket.

"Yeah, just over there!"

Alice hadn't even stopped stroking my cock as Danielle got up and walked over. With the sound of the door shutting I turned to her, she was already staring at me, her eyes filled with desire. I leaned towards her and we brought our lips together. My hands reached and grabbed her body, I needed more of her.

My hands felt her body through her clothes, feeling her breasts through the padding of her bra before running my hand down to her stomach, finding the button to her shorts I glanced down and began undoing them. With each button removed I was getting closer to having her.

My fingers were met with exposed skin beneath the button fly, 'fuck she wasn't even wearing underwear!' I kissed Alice harder now and paused to whisper, "Fuck I want you right now!"

We were enraptured with each other. I felt blindly underneath her shorts, finally finding the wetness of her sex Alice let out a slow moan. Suddenly I felt her hand again on my cock, grabbing and stroking me, making me crave more of her.

My fingers began to focus on rubbing Alice's clit. I wanted her wet, I wanted her to strip those shorts off and mount me! Alice's hand was stroking my cock harder now, hitting the blanket at the top of each stroke and making a gently thumping noise against the fabric.

I felt nothing but our tongues dancing in each other's mouths, the heat from Alice's body and her hand stroking my cock up and down. I pulled my lips from Alice to look at her in the eyes. We both needed more but we knew we didn't have much time.

"I told you I would have to punish you for earlier.." Alice whispered to me, her hand still pumping my cock up and down. In the distance I heard the toilet flush and at that moment Alice's hand pulled away from my cock.

"Oh no no please!" I begged with a whisper. My cock was swollen, I needed to cum but Alice gently tugged my hand from her lap and I was left helpless, my cock was left all alone, tenting the blanket above my lap.

The door to the bathroom opened and I worked to hold my erection down, trying to restrain it beneath my shorts again. The pressure that had been mounting within me wasn't going anywhere and as far as I could see there was nothing I could do.

____

The movie finally came to an end but we had succeeded in building up a healthy state of inebriation. Danielle sat up from her seat with a buzzed look on her face, "Another great one in the books! Umm, Alice, I think I need to crash at your place again tonight, no way I'm driving."

Alice sat up lazily, "I don't even know if I can summon the strength to make it back to my apartment...James, we're sleeping here tonight."

I saw an opportunity and perked up from my tired and drunken state, "I don't have a problem with that at all."

"Don't get too excited James, you can sleep on the couch, Danielle and I will take the bed."

Danielle stood up from the couch, "Sorry James, maybe next time?" She winked at me and stepped to Danielle to grab her hand, helping her up and leading her to my bedroom.

'So close...' I turned off the tv and sat in a state of despair.

"James?" Alice's voice run out from the bedroom.

I perked up, "Yes?..."

"Do you have any pajamas for us to wear?"

"Yes, let me show you." I shot up from the couch and headed into the bedroom where the two ladies were sitting at the edge of my bed not looking that tired. I reached into my dresser and pulled out some options. Danielle and Alice looked through what I had to offer.

"Hmmm, nothing really strikes me, guess I'll just sleep naked." Danielle said.

I took a shallow breath in.

"Me too. James we need to work on your wardrobe, it's horribly inadequate for us." Alice said.

I stood still not knowing what to do with myself. Danielle started kicking her booties off and began pulling her shirt over her head. I just stared in amazement as her pale and think physique became exposed to me. She had on a pink bra and her cleavage was the first thing I zeroed in on with my gaze.

"Time for you to go James..." Alice said with a hint of playful disappointment.

"Yeah..yeah, let me just.." I placed my bunch of pajamas on the dressed and slowly walked out the door, peering back over my shoulder to see that Danielle had stepped off the bed and was now pulling her skirt down, her back faced my view and I saw her ass appear right as I left.

I reached down to my shorts and felt my cock was already swelling in size. There was no way I would be able to sleep like this!

____

Just as I had thought I had tried going to sleep but some noises from the bedroom kept waking me up. I pulled up my phone and saw it was half past midnight, 'What is going on?'

The alcohol had mostly faded by now and I was growing more restless on top of the unfinished hand job Alice had given me earlier and the thought of Alice and Danielle's previous encounters.

I slid off the couch and tip-toed over to my bedroom door which was curiously left open with a light on. I soon heard giggling followed by an unmistakable moan from Alice. My heart started beating faster, what was happening in there? I finally made it to the door frame and peered around the corner.

I came to a total stop as I saw Alice, sitting up against the headboard, her breasts completely exposed. My cock stirred. I saw that her knees were spread out wide with Danielle's brown head of hair situated between..between her legs.

I took a gulp of air and reached down with my hand to grab my cock. I unconsciously starting to stroke myself. I thought I might be jealous of Alice and Danielle but no, this was a prize for me in and of itself.

Alice had her head cocked back, her mouth opened to let out a moan as Danielle's top half stuck out from beneath the bed covers and rested between her legs. 'Fuck, I wish I could see exactly what she was doing!'

I kept stroking my cock through my shorts, my heart was pounding against my chest. 'Fucking Christ this is hot!' I leaned around the corner more to get a better look but a creaking floorboard announced my presence. Alice tilted her head forward and looked right at me with a smile. Danielle pulled away from Alice's sex and turned to me, I saw her beautifully pale physique, her perky breasts drawing my attention.

"I uhhh..."

"I hope you don't mind James.." Alice said.

I hadn't even bothered to take my hand off my cock as I took a full step into the doorway, the lack of shock or attempts to cover up by Alice and Danielle made me think this was ok.

"No...not...not at all..." I stammered.

Alice patted the spot on the bed next to her and Danielle gave me a lustful look, biting her lip. I placed one foot in front of the other as I kept my eyes fixed on the two of them, coming up to the side of the bed.

"Make yourself comfortable James." Danielle said to me, I complied, not sure if I had even remembered to breathe, I was so turned on and so enraptured by this sight. I could see more of Danielle and Alice's bodies now. Danielle had freckles across her trim body. She pulled herself up to a seat and the bed sheets fell down her backside, giving me a glimpse of her ass again. I snapped myself out of my daze, this was my chance.

Gripping my shirt I pulled it over my head and tossed it to the floor. My hands methodically undid the button and zipper to my shorts, pulling them down over my cock, now free to spring up and be fully visible for both ladies.

Danielle smiled at the sight of me fully naked now, "Alice told me about what you two have been up to lately...We have always shared everything."

12