Across the Courtyard Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice patted the spot next to her again, I marveled again at her toned body, her breasts rising with her breath, her eyes looking deeply into mine. I got onto the bed and laid down right next to her, one hand coming to rest on top of her flat stomach, feeling the warmth she was putting off.

I looked down to see Danielle up close now, she used one hand to push Alice's leg to the side and crawled towards me. My cock was completely hard, laying across my stomach. I felt the nerves throughout my body firing off, I was tingling from the excitement. Danielle's naked body took up more of my sight as she straddled both Alice's and I's legs.

"I was really jealous that Alice got to have you first.."

Danielle reached a hand out and made contact with my leg. Her fingers were warm and they felt magnificent as they glided up my thigh, across my groin and finally to the base of my shaft..I moaned as she grabbed me at the base and angled my cock straight up.

Danielle kept eye contact with me even as her head tilted down and I felt the wet sensation of lips on the tip of my cock. I shuddered from the thrill of it. Danielle's lips soon parted as her head lowered, her eyes still fixed on mine as more of my cock entered her mouth.

I felt the wet heat of her breath on my cock followed shortly by the feeling of her tongue across my tip. I moaned again. Danielle was sucking my cock and Alice was right there to watch it with me.

I felt Danielle's mouth start to apply suction to my dick, using her tongue as she bobbed up and down with her mouth to lick up the bottom of my shaft to the tip and then back down with the movement of her head. Her hand staid still, gripping the base of my shaft firmly.

I kept moaning as she worked away on my cock, fucking hell she was going to make me cum with how hard she sucked me. I looked over to Alice and reactivated my dormant hand, beginning to rub her the outline of her abdominals before running lower and lower, finding her already wet pussy, wet from whatever Danielle had been doing before switching to me.

Alice leaned over and kissed me, our lips hungry for each other, our tongues eager to play. I had to pull my lips from Alice though as Danielle's mouth became overwhelming.

"Holy shit! I don't want to be done just yet!" I said, pulling my hips back as Danielle pulled her mouth away, turning to a big grin.

I caught my breath, "I want to see what you were doing to Danielle.." Alice moaned in approval at my request and Danielle crawled back between Alice's open legs. She didn't waste any time placing her mouth right on Alice's pussy again, her mouth opening wide to lick all around Alice before closing again to seemingly suck on her clit.

My hand returned to my now wet cock, stroking myself at this erotic exhibition. I loved how Alice moaned from her friend's mouth on her clit, her hips beginning to grind against Danielle's mouth. Alice reached her hands up to play with her breasts, massaging them, squeezing her nipples.

If I wasn't careful I would cum, my hand pumping my hard cock up and down, tapering my grip at the end to stimulate the tip of my cock even more. I wanted to cum but I needed more first.

I leaned over to Alice again and moved my hand to pull her head towards mine, we began to kiss again, this time her mouth moaning into mine as Danielle continued to play with her, her moaning growing louder by the minute. My hand moved down her face to push away her hand at her breast, grabbing a handful of her, feeling her nipple in between my fingers.

Alice's moaning was growing louder, her body was beginning to twist as Danielle continued her beautiful work. I glanced down to see how hungrily she was rubbing her tongue now against Alice's clit. I felt a tremble through Alice's body and her moaning subsided, her mouth pulled away from mine, frozen wide open, wanting to let something out.

She shuddered one more time, "Ahhhh ahhh ohhhhh fuck!!" Alice's orgasm ripped through her, her body contracting in on itself as she screamed in pleasure. I looked down to see Danielle sucking on Alice's clit, not letting up, Alice's legs straightening out and pulling back in, trying to hold the line between pleasure and pain.

"Oh fuck!"

Alice gained some control and looked down at Danielle, grabbing onto the sheets to pull her hips back from Danielle's mouth. Taking the cue Danielle pulled back with a look of accomplishment, smiling at Alice who was still quaking from her orgasm before turning to look at me.

Her pony tail was still up, her freckled face and sharp eyebrows were beautiful, her breasts positioned above a cute vertical slit of a navel leading down to a small path of brown pubic hair. There was no way that she had made Alice cum that fast! How long had they been fooling around before I came in here..

I leaned forward and crawled for Danielle with a burning sense of desire. I stopped just inches from her before I stood up on my knees and reached my hands out to her hips, pulling her to me. We just looked at each other with curiosity before we learned towards one another and began kissing.

Her lips were wet with sex, her frame was smaller than Alice, small enough for me to handle her how I wanted. I moved my hands from her hips to her soft ass, squeezing her and pulling her closer to me. Her arms wrapped around me, her hands falling on my back and rubbing across my muscles. My cock was so hard, sticking out from me and pressed up against her stomach.

Her lips began pressing into mine harder now as I squeezed her ass tighter, making her hips swing closer to mine. I pivoted the two of us around and began to walk us back towards the headboard. Danielle gave into my pressure and laid down on her back next to Alice who was now mostly recovered.

Danielle's body was on full display for me now, Her small mound fully visible to me now, I shifted my knees back and laid down on my stomach between her legs. The cotton sheets rubbing against my body as I slid lower down the bed. I wanted to taste her now.

I placed my hands on Danielle's legs and spread them wider, my mouth moved to the inside of her legs and I kissed up her thigh, running my lips up to her groin, kissing around her mound before beginning to kiss her on the lips. My tongue soon took over, running up and down the outside and inside of her labia before moving to her clit.

Danielle's small tuft of pubic hair gently grazed my nose as I eventually focused my tongue on her clit, running my tip across her in every direction. However, it wasn't until I moved the back of my tongue to rub her clit that she began to moan. My tongue rubbed against her clit from every angle, and I pressed against her harder, wanting her to feel every single stroke of me.

"Fuck James, Alice told me you had moves..." She moaned more now and I looked up to see her moaning had become muted by Alice's lips, the two making out while I made love to Danielle.

I began moving my tongue in wider circles now and Danielle's hips told me I was doing something right. The moaning rung out again as Danielle broke contact with Alice, "Fuckkkkk mmmhhmmmm.."

I kept rubbing Danielle's sweet pussy with my tongue, trying to keep up what was working. Danielle's legs were growing tighter on my head now. I suddenly felt a hand grab the top of my head and begin pulling on my hair.

I didn't stop, my tongue trying to keep up with the pace, feeling her clit rub across the back of my tongue in each direction while the tip flicked past the folds of her sex. My hands gripped her legs tighter now, feeling her muscles starting to contract more.

Her moaning stopped and suddenly a cute high pitched squeal filled the room, "Ohhhhhhhhh ohhhhhh!!"

Danielle's legs squeezed tightly against my head as my tongue continued to rub away at her clit. The shuddering of her body being felt through my hands and my face. I felt Danielle grow wetter against my tongue as her orgasm pulsed through her.

'Fuck did she really just cum??' The shuddering of her body slowly started giving way to total stillness. Her legs let go of my head and dropped to each side. I pulled my mouth away from her pussy to look up at a lifeless Danielle, her chest gently rising up and down now.

I smiled at my work and lifted myself up with my hands onto my knees. I took a moment to appreciate that this was really happening.

"You broke her." Alice said with a smile.

My cock was still completely hard and I gave Alice a devilish look, ready to pay her back for my punishment earlier. I was ready to crawl for her when I felt a hand grab my cock. I looked down to see Danielle was alive again, staring at me, I looked down to see she had grabbed me not to stroke me, but to aim me.

I looked back at Alice.

"She won't be happy until she's had all of you.." she said.

I smiled to myself and lowered down again, placing my hands now at both sides of Danielle to stabilize myself as my hips moved towards Danielle's. I soon felt her wetness at the tip of my cock, glancing down I saw I was right at the edge of Danielle's pussy.

I looked back up to Alice first for approval. She nodded at me, 'Holy fuck, this is real!'

I turned to Danielle whose mouth was slightly opened, her eyes looking at mine with a hint of hesitation that slowly faded with a re-assuring look from me.

My hips pushed in and the head of my cock pressed into her welcoming embrace,

"Oh fuck.." I winced in pleasure at how tight and wet Danielle felt around me. I looked down and watched as I pressed in two more inches. She moaned as I pressed in deeper. My eyes looked up to watch the pleasure in her face.

"God you're so tight." I said.

Danielle looked right into my eyes as I pressed two more inches in, her mouth widening some more as she took me in deeper. I looked down one more time as I pushed the last bit of me into her, the base of my shaft now pressed into her sex. I moaned myself at the tightness of her grip on me.

Taking a moment to feel just how incredible this was and to look at Alice again whose prim and proper demeanor was completely gone, her hair a mess from her orgasm and her face the one of lust. She grabbed Danielle's chin and began to kiss her.

I began pulling my hips back at this sight, pulling my cock from Danielle's sex inch by inch before pushing back in again. I was in a trance as I slowly started humping into Danielle's pussy, my cock penetrating her tight embrace again and again.

I felt like I would explode at any second as Danielle took all of me in. Lowering down onto my forearms I brought my face close to Alice's and Danielle's. Alice sensed that my face was close to theirs and let go of her embrace with Danielle.

Danielle turned to me to let me kiss her on the lips. I saw her face in a state of pleasure, her freckled face contorted by the feeling of my cock filling her up again and again. I opened my mouth to hers letting her tongue into mine.

Her moans reverberated into me as my arms shifted underneath Danielle, pulling her closer to me as I began to quicken my pace. My cock was no longer gently stroking into her, I was thrusting away into Danielle who was growing wetter by the moment. I felt her nipples pressed into my body, her arms wandering across my back as we made love.

The thrusting of my hips into hers began to produce a slapping noise. made louder by the sounds of my cock thrusting into her wet sex. I felt a familiar hand on my head then and pulled my lips away to a hungry Alice, who quickly brought her lips to mine.

Danielle was free to moan out loud now as I kept fucking her while kissing Alice.

I suddenly felt Alice's hand on my ass too, squeezing me before moving deeper. I didn't know what she was doing but was pleasantly surprised once I realized her fingers had slid all the way back to my balls as they slapped into Danielle's ass.

I let out a loud moan as she then began to massage me right behind my balls. 'What the fuck is she doinggg!'. I was losing myself inside of Danielle and Alice wanted me to release everything I had.

The entire night of debauchery came to a head at that moment, and Alice was the final push. I felt my body swell with pressure. My hips began thrusting harder into Danielle who was moaning louder with each thrust. My balls tightened as Alice kept rubbing her fingers against my prostate with more pressure now and Danielle's pussy gripped me tighter.

I had pulled away from Alice's lips to kiss Danielle again who was looking up at me, "Just..." She moaned between her words, "Don't..." I never heard what she said next. I just felt everything come to a head inside of me all at once!

"Oh fuckkkkk!!" I felt my dick expand against Danielle's grip as I erupted, exploding my load deep inside of Danielle at the end of a deep thrust inside of her.

"Oh shit!" Danielle screamed.

I had not even thought if I was supposed to pull out and I reared my hips back to thrust in again, shooting a second load into Danielle, grunting as I came. I caught sight of a shocked face on Danielle and managed to pull out of her just in time to explode the rest of my pent up sexual energy across her body.

I reached one hand down to my cock and furiously pumped my myself until I could take it no more. My hand stroked a soaked cock, feeling each pulse of cum through my shaft as my body kept pumping out everything I had.

After several seconds I felt the wave of pleasure subside. Letting out a deep breath though I realized I was still trembling from my orgasm and looked at Danielle who was staring at me in shock and then down at her body, my cum had shot all the way across her breasts, droplets riddled her stomach. I had made a mess all over her and inside of her.

"James you are a bad boy!" Danielle's face shifted from shock to amusement, "Is this how he treated you Alice?"

Alice was laying up against Danielle now, "Oh he hasn't decorated me like this yet..."

She marveled at the cum all over Danielle's body with a grin before looking up at me,

"You know Danielle here isn't on the pill. Did you think about that before cumming?"

My face shifted from one of bliss to mild panic, "What?!"

"Oh it's fine, a long story but to put it simply, it would take a miracle for me to get pregnant, so don't worry James, no need to worry about being a dad anytime soon."

Danielle smiled at me as she reached up to her pony tail and let her hair down. She looked spent but gorgeous, "But could you get something to clean me off?"

I breathed a short sigh of relief and walked over to grab a towel from the closet before returning to help wipe Danielle clean as best I could.

"You know we were wondering when you would come join us." Danielle smiled at me.

"Well I'm here now..." I said satisfied.

"Good, because I'm not ready to go to bed just yet. Are either of you?" Danielle said.

"Not yet," Alice said with a smile.

"Not even close." I grinned.

"Good, because I'm not done with either of you yet."

Danielle pulled me down in between her and Alice. Two sets of hands came to my stomach and started to reach for my cock, breathing new life into me. 'If this isn't heaven send me straight to hell.'

12