Across the Hall Ch. 02

Story Info
Miss-Perfect student meets stranger while far from home Ch2.
2.4k words
4.5
2.8k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

The metal bars of my bunk bed were cold against my feet. I slid out of the covers onto the bottom bar, wincing as the whole bed creaked. I waited, tense. The storm still crashed around us. None of the bunk makes moved.

I slide the door shut behind me, knowing I'd have to answer a litany of questions later. The toilet flushed in the distance. Damn. I sped into the common room -- empty--and ducked behind the couch. I heard the bathroom door squeal open, saw the shadow of a resident return to their room. I couldn't let anyone see me.

His room had been down a side hall, by the kitchen. Through the kitchen's round window, I made out lights--some staff was still in there.

There was no way past without being immediately visible to anyone in the kitchen, or someone passing through. This was crazy. I should turn back.

But my heart was in my throat, and my thought of what I might do, what I could do... I wasn't sleeping tonight. I settled onto my toes and hands, ass up. Maybe I could-

I was posed like that when the lights went out.

Lamps throughout the inn flickered and failed, and the wind outside the walls roared in victory. I heard a curse from the kitchen.

Run. My feet found purchase on the ground, sliding out from behind the sofa, past the buffet cart, and around the corner. I hard the rumble of rising voices, but I had arrived at the stranger's thick wooden door, and knocked before I had time to scare myself out of it.

Insecurity crawled through me. What if he was upset at being woken up? I tried to fix my bedhead before remembering it was almost totally dark.

A chair sliding. Steady footsteps. Then the sound of the door opening? "...Hola?"

I tried to slip in, only to bounce off his body, blocked.

"Hola? Hello, can I help you?"

Crap, he was so loud. Think, think, some way to quiet him.

I grabbed his hand in mine. "Shh. Uh, please. It's me, uh, the girl from dinner. Taco night." I could hear footsteps pounding through the common area.

I see the outline of a head, tilting. "Oh. Yes. I remember your firm views on dinner. Can I help you with something?"

I closed the door shut with my foot. Then I swallowed, turned, and kissed him.

Or I tried. I got a mouthful of chin. I broke away, stuttering until I felt his palms stroke my cheek. His lips slide across mine, hot against my skin. I felt shivers down my back, and almost backed away. But I kissed him back. I found him in the dark, ran hands through his hair, lips lost in his, and my body leaning into his sturdy weight.

I leaned my head back, offering my neck. My eyes drifted shut as his stubbled lips worked their way down, capturing my soft skin, then working across my shoulders, one hand pulling down my shirt collar. The other hand slid onto the small of my back. I led his hand down, guiding him to grip my ass. I drove my teeth into his shoulder, then smiled as I got what I wanted- a groan into my ear.

"Damn, you crazy?" He backed way. His hand came to ruffle through his now-tousled hair. I felt the cold of his absence. "Ma'am, I don't understand. I don't even know your name."

I get my breathing under control. "Yeah, totally. Um. It's Noel. My name, that is."

For a second, he's just an outline in the dark. "Why? I mean, I liked you. I felt... well. I was watching you, er- observing. You took a headcount of your group every 10 minutes. Read the nutritional information for each meal. I didn't think you were the kind of person to... well." His hand took mine gently. "What is it you want, coming here?"

Part of me was still bubbling over that he had been watching me. And here I thought I had been pitiful, looking at the rugged hunk all evening. The attention was intoxicating. Except, part of me was painfully sober. He was right. I wasn't the kind of girl to sneak away from her friends, brave a blackout, all to see a stranger. I had duties. Responsibilities.

My hand tightened onto his. And I would have duties tomorrow. But right now, the lights were out.

'I want... you." This time I found his lips, capturing them in a fervent rush. I heard a surprised exhale, then his hands were cradling my face, telling my head into his kiss.

In the dark, I had a difficult time finding his belt. The kissing didn't help. At last, my finger wrapped around the buckle, tugging and bending. He groaned in surprise as my hands lid past his zipper. Ok, not as graceful as in my fantasy. But even I could find a dick. It wasn't hard when it was pulling out of his boxers, and was so... well. Wow.

"What are you doing?" he hissed, as my mouth traveled downward. "I didn't think you would-agh. I relished the break in his voice, taking it as a sign of enthusiasm almost as clear as the cock twitching when I mouthed it through the cloth.

I'd honestly never been much into blow jobs. I got why my ex liked them; I sure appreciated oral myself. It was just a lot of work. But hearing him, my stranger, curse and grab my ponytail, was very gratifying

I eagerly slid his waistband down, almost unprepared for the cock that bonked off my nose. Hmm. How could I approach this. I reached out in the dark, using my hand to map out its shape, its curves. Shit. Fuck. "Hey, what's your name," I asked, my breath purposefully trailing over him.

In response, I felt hands gather me up and toss me onto the bed. The mattress protested as I felt a weight settle onto of me. "Hey! I was going down on you."

"My name is Antwon. I do not know if it was right for you to come here.

"But I am glad you did."

One hand gathered my wrists to stretch them above my head, the other slide my tank-top off my torso. Goosebumps speckled my breasts, naked in the humid air. I couldn't see him, didn't know what he- ah. His lips met my collarbone, sucking a deliberate pattern to my center. His knee came up, creating firm pressure between my legs. I arched my back, giving him better access. He took it. Still pinning my hands down, he kissed into my armpit, flicked his tongue against the tips of my breast, and nibbled my belly... my head began to swim.

I felt hands grip the waistband of my yoga pants, then pause. "Noel. Is this ok?"

Oh hell yes. But part of me still hung back, stuck on the idea of someone walking in on me naked. "Yes, please! I mean, uh, fuck yes. Just put a blanket over me please."

A soft sheet settled over my skin. I took advantage of my freed hands to travel down my body, vising the placed he'd bit me. When I reached my waist, I found him there. Short, broad nose. Rough, clean stubble. Thick, curly hair. Strong, nimble tongue drawing circles on me.

I couldn't believe a guy I'd just met was intimate with a part of myself I didn't like showing to my doctor. Pleasure rippled through me and me eyes clenched shut. Make that very intimate.

Waves of warmth started rolling over me, rushing down from my sweating chest to where his tongue tugged my clit. Each wave was a surge, a shift of my hips answered by a push from his tongue back against me. He felt so rhythmic, something I probably made more difficult by lifting my hips off the mattress, grabbing his hair, and dragging him deeper into me. Antwon didn't miss a beat, quickly re-locating my clit.

When I touched myself, I preferred to take it slow. I wanted him fast. I wanted him to fuck me, to fuck him back. Geez, that was a lot of "I want." Was I being selfish here?

Fuck, I was just so horny.

"Faster, Antwon." I rocked my hips into his open mouth, and was reward by rapid tongue strokes stretching and encircling me. Mmm. I wished I could see him, how that cute face looked buried in me.

The lamp clicked on. I could suddenly see bedroom around me, make out me and Antwon's entangled forms and the sweat-stained sheet. Wow, perfect. Now I wanted-

A loud knock. "Sir, a moment."

We froze. Then Antwon was sliding onto his feet, metal ringing as his pants zipped up. I slipped myself under the sheet like a terrified turtle retreating into their shell. A sexy turtle, I corrected.

Antwon waited until I was fully covered. Then the door creaked open. "Hola-yes? Can I help you?"

I made out the voice of the innkeeper. "We're checking on everyone after the blackout."

"I'm fine-"

"-And on the rooms for any damage." The door swung open. "There have been leaks. I just need to..."

Full silence, in which I'm sure it could be easily ascertained the room had zero leaks, and one very naked woman under a thin bedsheet.

Antwon coughed. "Anything else for you?" His voice had equal parts politeness, and clear dismissal.

I heard the door shut. That was the only warning I had before the sheet was flung off, and Antwon's hands were tight around my hips. He pulled me toward him, folding my legs off the bed and around him. "I was so worried.... that it would be your chaperone, here to take you back."

I narrowed my eyes at him, trying to keep cool in the face of the fact that he was very obviously pulling himself out of his pants. "There's no chaperone. I do what I want."

He grinned. Damn, he was cute. "Well, I am glad you want me."

"Because I want you so terribly."

He pulled me hard and the breath shot out of me. Hands curled into my hips and my thoughts curled into a puddle; it took me seconds to realize he was fucking me with his cock. Filling me completely, sliding out, then plunging back in.

With every pull of his strong arms my body was flung onto him. Ugh. My legs clamped around his back, toes curling. I was being filled. He grabbed my hair and twisted his hand, slamming into me with wet, echoing slaps. No, I was being fucked.

I, I could barely think. Each time I tried to form a thought his body crashed into mine, chasing the ideas away. Finally, I bit my lip to clear my head. This was so loud. Every slap of our hips meeting had to be heard over the retreating rains. And did I want to be fucked like this, ploughed so thoroughly without control?

I saw the intent look in his half-shut eyes, his lips curling as he pushed himself into me. It was... very sexy to see how into this he was. The next time he pushed in I tightened my muscles around his cock, and was gratified by the groan of pleasure. I could see the climax building in him, in his clenched jaw, his more-rapid strokes. I decided I liked him fucking me like this. I rolled my hips into his strokes, rewarded by more moans.

But the memory of the week ahead sprung up. Days of work, nights with no privacy.

I wanted to lead this. Fuck, I wanted to cum.

I captured his hand in mine, pulling him down. I know he could have resisted me, but Antwon slide onto the mattress with a chuckle. I rolled onto his thighs, his cock tapping my belly. Somehow, I felt both relief from an end to the heavy fucking, and a sense of loss from the absence.

"Noel? You have... a scary look. Like predator cat."

I almost laughed. Was my deep horny-ness showing through that much. "Um. You should be scared." I awkwardly scooted forward up him, until I felt his cock comfortable against my clit. "Because... I'm going to gobble you up." I grinded against him, my freckled cheeks flushing. Oh, shit. He looked so cute lying under me with that goofy grin. I wanted to lean down and kiss him.

But far more, I wanted to cum on his fucking cock.

His strangled breath when I plunged myself onto him. His choke as I slammed my hands onto the panes of his chest, throwing myself back onto him. His eyes rolling back as I sank my teeth into his shoulder, growling into his skin. I devoured his every reaction.

He was still, but that was what I wanted, a cute sexy stranger that I could kiss, and fill myself with. One I could fuck myself with.

A deep red flush has spread over my chest. I gripped my tits firm between my palms, hissing at the tightness. My body responded, tightening onto his dick, pulling him in deeper. Oh fuck. I was going to have to save the memory of this feeling for later.

And of Antwon's face, gasping into the pillow.

He must have been close, but I was too selfish to care. I wanted to come first. I was already speeding up, rolling my hips to fill myself as fully and as quickly as possible. My blood beginning to pound a warming beat in my ears. Oh.

My fingers franticly scrabbled at my clit. Yes-yes almost-almost, It's... ahh.

Oh, hell yes. My eyes clamped shut, mouth went dry. Each wave of the orgasm seemed to carry me up and back down onto him, like a wave-tossed boat. I caught him grinning at me and I rose up for one more graceful plunge downward.

The door swung open. "Let her go, you deviant!" Mrs. Brexel's grating voice was unwavering. "The innkeeper told me she was in here, no place you can hide..."

As red as her face has been, it became even paler. There was no mistaking the sight of Antwon, skin bare and hicky-ed, stretched beneath me. Or of me, majestically posed at the tip of a dick; one of my hands tugging my nipples, the other pressed into my clit.

More movement at the door. My crew pressed in, armed with candlesticks and brooms. "Noel, you, ok?"

My knees gave out from shock, and I sunk back down onto him. Antwon cursed. I felt a twitch between my legs, then the warm feeling of jets of cum filling me.

I met Antwon's eyes; my cheeks beet red. Fuck.