All Comments on 'Across the Pond Ch. 01'

by dagan732

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Story So far.....

I really like it, looking forward to the next chapter, I hope you post it soon.

LanaLove93LanaLove93over 12 years ago
AWESOME!!!!!

Great so far i already no I'm going to love it cant wait to read more update soon

julrijulriover 12 years ago
Great start!

Dagan I'm so glad to see something posted from you. You have been missed. I know its only been a few weeks, but i cant get enough of your stories.

I'm so already anticipating Cion's next steps! Great beginning. I loved the mother. She is a trip, you do have a way with all your characters. In Gaelic and all!

I cant wait to see how this unfolds.Don't make us wait to long please.I am dying to see where this is going.

Thank you for your writing.

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
yay!

Another story! And it sounds good, too! Love the Irish part :)

AzanianHeatAzanianHeatover 12 years ago
Hooked

LOVING the humour so far, definitely the way to my heart. :)

I can't believe this is my first time reading one of your submissions - so glad I found it, though. Will be making time to check out your other work.

So excited!

AH

alexandra36alexandra36over 12 years ago
Nice!!

Loving it so far. Very nicely put together. I'm going to read the next one now *shoooo* LOL.

Great job! Cheers! (:

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The irish (gaelic)

So far, good story. Set up well and could turn out nicely. But I have to say something about the Irish. It was good at the start but then it became infuriating (sorry, i dont mean to be offensive. I'm just a grammar nazi). For instance, to say "do you want to go to america", the phrase is "Ar mhaith leat dul go Meiricea"? Teigh is a different tense altogether. Overall though, keep it up :)

dagan732dagan732about 9 years agoAuthor
Re: the irish Gaelic

Anonymous: Thanks for your input! I'm sorry you didn't leave your name so I could write back so I'm hoping you see this. You're right about teigh vs dul. I was so sure of it when I wrote it I didn't double check. Serves me right lol. Again, I hope you see this and feel free to drop me a line. It's be fun to chat as gaeilge. Go raibh math agat!

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004about 9 years ago
This is simply wonderful ....

I was laughing so hard during most of the story, I had tears running down my cheeks!

May I just ask if you are european ? The thing is, and maybe I'm totally off the mark, but to me, somehow, you sounded (european) english - your turn of phrase didn't "sound" american english in "Bright Arrow" and now your familiarity with Gaeilge, it's so surprising ... it's really amazing - something I've been wanting to learn for eons !

It gives the story a totally different vibe - energetic and sometimes nostalgic. The characters are just fantastic, their dialogue is brilliant - "M" is simply too much, Tommy had my tears running for laughing so hard and I love Cion and I'm very curious about him. I'm really dying to read the rest of the story. For now I have to say I'm totally hooked ! Having a strong penchant for Irish guys, who are sexy as hell, and their brogue which gives me goosebumps, only makes me more interested. :))

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveabout 4 years ago
Great start!

Cion is a very lovable character straight off the bat. It was also nice to live in his world a bit before throwing him into chaos. I really like your characters so far. Well done :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous