Across the Pond Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swig
Swig
433 Followers

Soft pants of weariness slipped from her lips but she took care not to make any noise. I took the glass and tipped it into her mouth, the cold burn of liquor making her shiver. I offered more until she shook her head, and it was then I pulled the blindfold down and the second song began. An intimate melody, appropriate for the setting.

You don't wanna fall back
I don't want to fall back tonight
I just want my old baby
You just want to know it's alright
For you to take it all off
For me to take care of you
'cause you've been taking it all in stride

With a flick of the thumb I turned the vibration on a low, gentle pulse. From where I sat I watched her body jerk and ease, moving from side to side. I knew what she was doing, trying to find a position to stroke that sensitive spot within her. I turned it off. I turned it up to three and she rocked faster. I turned it off again. I flicked the setting to four and she must have caught on because she rested her cheek on the back of her hand and stayed perfectly still, thinking that would coerce me into letting her climax.

So I fixed it up to ten and let her do just that.

It was as if a lightening bolt shot through her because her head jerked up with a violent gasp. I kept it there and she gritted her teeth as the wave rolled through her entire body as she went off. She was quickly on her way to another when I turned it down to a tremor. I set the glass on the floor next to my foot before leaning forward until our noses almost touched. "Do I have your attention now, Sydney?"

Look what you made me do.

She nodded furiously until my hand coiling around her throat made her stop. "You're still distracted, so much you almost slipped. This doesn't work if you don't trust me to give you what you need when I know you need it. And you know I don't mean just now."

I watched her bottom lip begin to tremble before she pursed the two together. She'd given up damn near everything for me and still felt it wasn't enough. It's why she'd been so careful, trying not to rock the boat. Trying not to ruin everything because she didn't feel like adequate. I saw it even if she didn't, even if she didn't want me to. "You are my most prized possession and I will protect you with my life. You will let me take over now. I will take care of your health, heart and happiness. I can be everything you need and more if you trust me, trust that everything I do is for you. I will give you the world and beyond but I can't do so if you stay closed off and silent. No more of this, Asydneya. Do you understand?"

Another short bob of the head and I took the blindfold clear off, covering her mouth with mine in a desperate reprieve. Saliva and tears mingled before my lips left sweet words on her cheeks, her right ear, the beauty mark underneath her right eye. Remote in hand I gradually increased the speed and pressed my forehead to hers. "That's it, little one. Look at me...come for me..."

And she did, her breaths as shallow and silent as possible. Between our impenetrable stare and the friction of the toy she orgasmed much more gently that time, though the heat in her eyes was nowhere close to extinguishing. The song ended but I remained in her space, my lips connecting to hers as she reached out for my face. "You're doing so well. One more. I know you can do it."

I turned off the vibrator and pulled the blindfold back down, rotating her to the left once more. My hands refused to stray from her body, roaming and touching, feeling the firm and soft parts that was uniquely hers. Without a word I smacked one cheek and continued south to the toy between her thighs, carefully prying the clit stimulator back enough to ease the base out of her, an obscenely wet pop heard when it was completely removed. "Fucking Christ," I hissed loudly. I watched her gape and close, inner muscles working hard and making my cock twitch at the thought of sinking inside her walls. Not to mention the vibrator was so thoroughly soaked I watched two droplets drip onto the floor. "You are completely...I have never seen a woman so...fuck. You are...fuck."

I couldn't get my jeans off fast enough. I didn't register the third song even beginning because I was so concerned with possessing her that nothing else mattered. I knew she was frightened at how uncontrollable our love was, how it bloomed so quickly and from such a dark place. There was no telling what we'd do to each other with the weight of our pain wearing on us from the inside out. I was fucking terrified, but I couldn't stop.

I'd never be able to stop.

I undid the bond on her left ankle, then her right. Then...nothing. No movement from either of us for a long minute or two. It wasn't until her breathing picked up again that my hand curled around her waist so she knew I was with her.

Always with her.

The tip of my cock split the lips of her cunt apart when I dipped inside her and she nearly choked on the cry she was finally allowed to expel. She could finally let it out.

She could, hopefully, finally let it go.

She reached behind her and clumsily sought me out, her hand slipping off the thin sheet of perspiration I wore. I anchored my fingers between hers to hold onto the armrests, sliding my entire length inside her with almost no resistance. "Sydney, my love, I'm here. I'm right here," I crooned, attempting to pacify her spiraling.

"Don't go!" she wailed, and I'm wasn't sure if she meant in that moment or after. Or ever.

Running my mouth across her shoulder I sank my teeth into the tense muscle until I broke the skin, my tongue lapping at the wound as the blood ceased. I did it again on the other side until she eased up enough for me to pry my hands from hers, where I could pull her upper body until her back rested against my chest. The angle practically impaled her on my cock, and that is when I pulled the blindfold off.

As her eyes adjusted to the soft light I watched our reflections in the full wall of mirrors that stood opposite us. I grabbed her chin and gently turned her head so she could see what I saw. "Look how lovely my wife is."

And she was. Hair mussed, skin dewy and body flushed. Her usually warm skin was hot to the touch and her heavy breasts heaved as she did. Her eyes were reddened and glossy, intoxicated with lust and love.

Sydney was fucking beautiful.

My heavily inked arm secured her to me while I set a slow pace, barely leaving her body before thrusting myself upwards into her as deeply as possible. "Talk to me, my love. Tell me how you feel."

"I love you," she confessed, her eyes spilling tears but never daring to leave mine. "I love...I love you and it...it hurts."

I tightened my hold around her, driving slow and steady, drawing pleasure from every nerve inside her as tremors of want and need caused her to shake in my arms. "Don't fret, sweet girl. I'll take the pain away." Warm words in her ear and the sound of our connectivity was the only music in the room worth listening to as she released around me, begging for my love. But she had it. She always did.

Chapter 8

I. Today - Poe
II. Solara -- The Smashing Pumpkins
III. Human -- Rag'n'Bone Man
IV. Never Gonna Give You Up -- The Black Keys
V. Sleepy Brown -- Rayana Jay
VI. Sleep Talking -- Ravyn Lenae
VII. Coloring -- Kevin Garrett
VIII. Bambi - Jidenna
IX. Side - Travis
X. 6 8 -Gabriel Garzon-Montano

Swig
Swig
433 Followers