Across the Rooftops - Again Ch. 04

Story Info
Ed and Ewan reflect upon the two girls.
4.9k words
4.64
8.7k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers

The two men sat in the darkness of Ed's rooftop, a finished meal before them.

"Well," said Ed, "that was quite a day. I hadn't expected that."

"No, just a bit of ogling, not getting involved in their fantasy games. That was out of the blue. I never thought we had a chance of cumming in Steph's mouth. Perhaps by her hand but not that. They seemed to enjoy the game. I wonder what other games they play? It's not really a shame our wives are back tomorrow and the girls going home but... Yeah, one more beach day with them would have been nice."

"I think I might have had to oil your arse to keep up the pretence."

"Frankly, Ed, I'd be more than happy for you to stick your cock up my bum, and me up yours if I got to stick it up Steph's. Plenty of oil though, please! You know, we were never going to get near the proper holes were we?"

"I dunno. The right sort of game, perhaps Steph's, but they weren't stupid, weren't going to let us anywhere near without condoms. They may think we're as gay as gay but have no illusion about gay blokes' spunk being as fertile as the next man's"

"The thought of them at home with their leather straps and gear."

"To see that. Steph all tied up and that mention of dildo gags. Did it do for you what it did for me?"

"Yeah."

"It got in my mind Steph or Julia, or both, sporting penis gags, unable to speak. I mean it's absurd really, sort of a penis instead of a mouth! But the idea of the two of them silenced and facing each other with curved plastic or even leather erections coming out of their mouths, them rubbing the mock cocks together, their heads turning from side to side, and then applying them to their vaginas. Wonderful to watch. Or, imagine Steph strapped down as they described to a bed, black leather criss-crossing her body, legs held wide apart by straps and her sex vulnerable to Julia. She with a strap on penis gag applying herself with gusto."

"There is something about the idea of the woman - yes, Steph - so tied she cannot prevent the invasion. Enforced sex!"

"I wonder, in that situation, whether Steph's strange comment about penises as instruments of punishment might mean we could, perhaps... I sort of imagine Steph struggling but unable to protest because of the gag, yeah a penis gag, seeing what is coming but unable to stop it, as Julia rolls black condoms onto each of our cocks with some wicked look on her face. Black seems so right to match the straps and then tells us to fuck her."

"Or vice versa, fucking a bound and resisting Julia. Wouldn't she so hate that!"

"Would be good to sink into her, wouldn't it Ed!"

"Course always the risk of Steph fucking your arse with a strap on whilst you do it."

"Frankly Ed, I don't think I'd mind that. I wonder what it would be like having a couple of girls fucking our arses with strap-ons?"

"I'd have been game. Mmmm, yeah. The girls oiling us up, feminine hands stroking sun oil liberally between our bottom cheeks as we kneel with our bottoms up in the sunshine, their fingers entering us, gentle feminine fingers oiling and opening our arses, and then the sliding in of the plastic cocks."

"Oily fingers grasping and pulling our hips back and then tightening around our erections."

"They might have wanted us to do that to each other. Hold each other's cock."

"I'd have been happy, as always to hold your cock, Ed! Talking of which, shall we get our cocks out? Mine's nicely hard again, is yours?"

They had eaten their dinner respectably dressed in shorts and shirts. It was but a matter of moments to divest themselves and be manly together. Both were already erect. Down came shorts and out came turgid penises. They sat back in their respective chairs, their engorged penises resting on their stomachs. They had had a good meal, enjoyed coffee together and now were going to enjoy a pleasant wank and place a manly deposit on each of their stomachs. It was a nice relaxing thing to do, a pleasurable and companionable thing to do together.

"Now, where were we?"

"I think we like imagining Steph strapped down on the bed, thighs splayed and, all we have actually seen, displayed. Let's have Julia in black thigh length boots and a leather strap on telling Steph she is to be punished by..."

"Our punishment cocks!"

The two men were certainly stroking. Ed, as he often did, squeezed a dollop or two of lotion onto his cock. It looked like semen and, indeed, he had more than once borrowed Ewan's semen for that very purpose.

"Indeed! Imagine us naked, like now, but our cocks encased in black latex condoms, tight condoms perhaps a size too small and showing every wrinkle, every vein of our straining erections for Steph to see."

"Julia has bought them and got the size wrong. Perhaps deliberately. You can imagine her grin as she bought packets labelled 'small.'

"Each held in Julia's hands and pointed at Steph. Let's make them teatless, so the rounded ends of our knobs, so well-shaped for her virgin sex, show so clearly. Why would Julia have rolled teated condoms onto us? She would be uninterested in our comfort when coming, that would be of no concern to her. The longer we fucked Steph the better - the longer her punishment ordeal."

"Perhaps she has anaesthetised our cocks, a numbing spray all around the knobs, our brains keeping our cocks filled with blood but the sensation as we fuck insufficient to cause ejaculation."

"What both sexes want, cocks that stay hard and pleasurable but don't ejaculate until required."

"Or cocks that come but stay hard and come again and again!"

"Wouldn't that be great, Ewan. Here we lie still talking in an hour's time with the product of nine ejaculations across our stomachs, trying to coax just one more out before we go to bed!"

"Give you, Ed, a ready supply of lube! I think, though, that our cocks would get really sore from all the rubbing. Need a shower or bath and then some gentle, soothing lotion."

"And up we'd go again! Never get any work or anything much done. Men permanently excited and needing relief. Not a practical proposition, so perhaps it's lucky cocks lose their hardness and we our enthusiasm after coming."

"But first into Steph!"

"Yeah, Julia asking Steph who should go first and just getting inarticulate sounds from her stoppered mouth, that penis gag waving around."

"Such an erotic idea, Ed," Ewan was stroking himself with enthusiasm, his long foreskin going back and forth with a 'fap, fap' sound, I just so like that penis gag idea."

"Careful you don't cum, Ewan, looks like you're about to shoot. But, hey, isn't it good just having a wank together. So much better with two, to talk and imagine. Such an exciting idea to be pushed forward by Julia on to Steph and told to fuck. Julia saying, 'just do it. Stick your cock in her.' Imagine putting your weight on Steph, she unable to prevent anything, her sex held open and ready. Struggling, a hint of resistance but she is so tightly bound. Perhaps, or probably, she tightening her perineal muscles trying to close her vagina but to no avail. Too slippery with oil to stop you advancing, Ewan. It's going to go in and there's nothing to prevent it! In you go, squash her to the bed and pump. Are you going to suck her cock gag? Is Julia going to cane your bottom to encourage you?

'Fap, fap, fap,' went Ewan and out it came, his semen running out of his cock onto his stomach, watched by his wanking friend.

"Not exactly all in that black condom."

"Ewan looked down at himself, "Perhaps it burst. It was very tight."

"Showering Steph's cervix with your hot cum, your cock coming out of her with your pink swollen knob exposed through the black tatters of the latex. The horrified faces of the girls as their game had suddenly gone all wrong!"

"Very wrong, Ed!"

"Not fair on them, Ewan but," he was sliding his lubed fingers along his cock, "the idea of insemination, your seed being ejaculated into the fertile womb does have an added erotic tang to it. Even so, let's rewind! The condom has not burst and it's my turn. Steph has already been fucked once. She's writhing on the bed but unable to escape, her vagina now somewhat open from your work."

"And on you climb, Julia's hand grasps your latex sheathed cock to guide you in, her fingers fondling both your embedded cock, your balls and Steph. You begin to slide, steady strong strokes, the feeling building, the excitement causing you knob to swell the more and then you feel it, the so stretched latex snapping and rolling back on itself, a creeping feeling down your knob, like a foreskin rolling back, exposing just the knob as the shaft still remains latex clad and... yes, just like that. You try and pull out but Julia's holding you in, pushing at your balls, making you fuck, a great big grin on her face but she does not know, knows nothing of the bursting, and so your hot cum spurts out onto and into Steph's cervix, powerful jets of hot fertile cum."

His friend had ejaculated, just like Ewan had done, up his stomach. They had not touched each other, not sucked or wanked the other, just companionably wanked and made sexual talk to each other. It was all very friendly and matey.

"Yours was the better shot, Ed."

They looked at the respective droplets of semen on their stomachs. Ed was the clear winner in quantity. The semen, though, was, of course, not clear at all.

Froso, Xylophia and babies were due back later the next morning but that did not at all prevent the men meeting at Ewan's for coffee and breakfast. Two naked men climbing the stairs out onto the roof once more, out into the early morning sunshine. What a perfect thing to do: two men meeting for coffee, breakfast and a chat in the wonderful Greek sunshine - and so pleasant to do it all unclothed.

It was pleasing for Ed and Ewan to see their temporary neighbours on the rooftop again. They had stood waiting in the shadows drinking coffee for quite a time and had just about given up hope when the girl had appeared out of the door. Like the man the other day the girl was wearing a tee shirt and immediately they could see she had nothing underneath. Pleasant glimpses of a girly slit and bottom cheeks. A delight to men in the early morning. Their eyes followed her across the roof.

"Up we go," said Ed and he was quite right. That so pleasant male reaction was occurring to both at the same time.

The girl had no idea, as she looked out over the town, leaning over her parapet and thinking her thoughts, that she was being observed by two very interested men; had no idea as her hand went to her right buttock and scratched an itch thereby raising the tee shirt a little that two men were watching the action through binoculars; no idea that two men were thinking how nice it would be to rub their penises between her bottom cheeks and penetrate her either traditionally or in the other way the two lesbian girls, Steph and Julia, assumed Ed and Ewan did to each other; no idea the two watchers, being good friends, were also imagining being sexual with her together, taking her with one penis in each hole, a close sliding together, feeling the other through the thin rectal and vaginal walls, almost as close as when they sometimes rubbed against each other with nothing between them.

It was a bonus to then see her boyfriend or husband appear at the door. Unlike the time before he had not even a tee shirt on. Pleasingly naked and even more so when his cock began to rise.

"Here we go," commented Ed. "Just like us." And it was - just as Ed and Ewan had risen at the sight of the girl's nakedness, and firmed completely as she had leant a little forward over the parapet, so do did the man. Presumably he had been sleeping with her, perhaps had inseminated her before sleep and had seen her naked many, many times: so, it was not the nakedness that was arousing him but the pose or, perhaps the knowledge, she would not resist if he was to do what Ed and Ewan would so like to do - touch his penis to her bottom.

"Nice to join him."

"Yeah, Ewan, three of us advancing, like that, and... how pleasing! He's just touching her with his knob, nothing else. I wonder what she'd do if it was not just him but all three of us and she suddenly feels not one but three knobs poking at her bottom!"

"Going on holiday with her three men! It would keep her busy. I wonder how many women would like that?"

"Certainly most men would love the idea of having three girls with them - and sexual - on a holiday. Ah, I thought that might happen."

It was just what they had each thought of doing, after all, the man's hands had come up under the girl's arms, as her hands rested upon the parapet, and had cupped her breasts. He had flexed his buttocks and his penis had disappeared between her thighs.

"Is he just stroking along her or actually within her?"

"I dunno. A quick entry if it is. He's moving now. Oh, she's pushed him away."

A jerk of her buttocks had pushed him backwards and away. As one, the two friends lifted their binoculars, not to look at the girl but the man's cock.

"Wet all along the top but not elsewhere. Not been inside. She must be quite wet, though."

"Nice to feel and see. Love the feel of a really wet girl you know, Ed, when she is really sopping."

"That'd be a good photo."

And it would have been. The two of them, man and woman, looking at each other, the early light so effective and the scene so obviously sexual. The man standing there, his cock up in the air but untouched, the girl with just a wisp of pubic hair showing underneath her tee shirt.

"We'd be happy to offer our services."

"Them able to judge the eroticism of the pose by our special indicators - our cocks."

"Lovely to be able to arrange them. Touch their bodies and move them to the right pose, slight adjustments this way and that. Matter of factly borrowing her wetness to make his cock shine. Perhaps even inserting it into her, just a little to get the pose right."

"You'd like that, Ed, holding his slippery, wet cock."

"You bet, slippery and wet - yeah! You know me, love the cock not the man! The thought of inserting somebody else's cock into a woman gets me. Have you ever?"

"No, of course not! Never thought to handle another bloke's cock until we met - and I'm very happy handling yours - but who, really, has ever pushed somebody else's cock into a woman? Have you?"

"Nope, but..."

The 'but' was that the man was doing his own inserting. Not so much vaginally as orally. The woman had sat down on a lounger and he had approached, slowly and with obvious intent - the erect penis so obvious. It was coming for her. The girl's lips had opened as an invitation and the connection had been made.

"I'd like to do that." Ewan looked at Ed, "being sucked, I mean, by her."

"Lovely to watch. How good it is seeing a girl sucking on a cock?"

"Funny, really, given it is really meant for somewhere quite different."

"Yet so natural looking in a woman's mouth."

"Did yesterday with Steph."

"Yeah!"

"Didn't it just?"

"She, over there, could handle a whole bunch of cocks. Men lined up and waiting."

"Like big teats."

"Full of man milk, eh Ewan?"

"Presented to her for milking."

"Just so, my friend. She'd look great in a blue gingham farmer's daughter's dress sitting on a milking stool with her breasts out sucking cock after cock."

"Or milking them one by one into a pail. Shall we give her a wooden dildo, carved into the stool's seat?"

"For her to rock to and fro upon as she enjoys the men? Yes, a big, thick, fat one, really filling her and with an outsize knob."

"Ewan!"

But their hands closed on each other's cocks for a few strokes.

"And we stand in line too?"

"And are milked."

They watched as the man's penis was extracted from the woman's mouth. He reached and pulled her tee shirt up and over her head, momentarily obscuring her head as her breasts bounced into view. It was arousing to the two watchers. Their penises bounced in unison at the sight.

The woman settled herself back on the lounger and opened her legs. Unknown to her, across the rooftops, two pairs of binoculars focused straight in on her opened and exposed sex, a prurient examination of just where men wish to go. They had seen it all before, but were very happy to see it again. In both of their minds the thought of slipping their organs into the orifice they could see; more than happy to share; indeed happy as anything at the thought of being one of three men sharing the one woman; happily enjoying not just their own penetration but enjoying watching the others doing the same in turn; their enjoyment prolonged by 'resting' between insertions. Delighting in seeing other manly organs at work on and in the girl.

Ed and Ewan were not, unfortunately, physically involved but they certainly watched an insertion through their binoculars, had a good view only a little obscured by hanging balls.

"There is something about swinging balls, Ewan..."

The position of the man permitted the two watchers for a time to see the actual male/female connection and watch the man's thrusting cause his testes to swing to and fro in his slack scrotum.

"Mmmm, nice," said Ed, "look at 'em swing. Nice pair."

They did not lose their view of the man's swinging balls for quite a while. Perhaps he got too near coming but he disengaged and slid backwards and applied himself orally between the woman's legs, pleasuring her where his cock had been moments before, perhaps inserting his tongue to wriggle around where his cock had been thrusting. The watchers could not discern that. His actions left his equipment hanging and very visible to the two men.

"Has he cum?"

"Don't think so. Not a dribble from his cock and it seems as firm as ever."

The man had no idea he was being observed very intimately. He was not kneeling but rather was on all fours with his hands grasping the sides of the lounger as he applied himself to the girl. His feet were widely spread. It left him in a most vulnerable and exposed position. He could have no idea that two naked men, with an interest not just in his naked girl but also having a sexual interest in male organs were looking at not just his engorged and wet penis or his gently swinging balls but his fully exposed bottom hole. shown by the sunshine in all its crinkly detail.

"I'd like to play with that as he tongues her, Ewan. So lovely and wet from her."

"I'd be happy to feel his cock. It's a good one."

"You do that whilst I hold his balls still. Nice to lift and feel their weight whilst you wank him. Perhaps make them get a little lighter."

"What about his bottom, Ed. We avoided doing that with the girls... or rather each other."

"I suppose... Well. it's really what we've said before. Neither of us are particularly interested in male bottom holes but, say, we were over there with them and both of them had a desire to be fucked in the bottom, both she and he bent over, gripping a lounger each, asking us to do that, would you be averse to oiling both and pushing in to one and then the other? Her bottom first and then his. The two of us then sliding away in their respective bottoms, swopping over. It would be exciting. Am I bothered which one I come in? Don't think so. Still, imagine that, us naked over there and the two of them bending over and asking to be buggered!"

"Shall we have a bit of spanking as well?"

"Why not? It's not going to happen. What is going to happen is they're going to fuck and we're going to wank."

They watched as the man curtailed his 'feasting' and crawled back up the girl, his cock having lost none of its firmness, he lowered himself and was soon completely lying upon the woman and giving her his best between her thighs.

"Hope he pulls out."

"Yeah, great seeing him spurt. Love a cumming cock, Ewan - especially my own."

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers
12