Across the Rooftops - Again Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it seemed that method - the withdrawal method - of contraception was not required. The two men saw nothing of the man's ejaculation, did not see his balls rising or falling or a so pleasing pulsing twixt his balls and arse as his muscles pumped the semen out. They did, though, get a very fine view of an open and creamy vagina when the man pulled out and got off his girl. They were also treated to her hand playing with herself. Either he had not done the trick, or she thought a second orgasm was in order. Ed and Ewan wanked their own cocks with big grins on their faces as they watched the girl's fingers all wet and sticky with her own lubrication and the man's oozing cum.

"Crikey, Ed, I'd really love to be over there."

"Sucking or fucking?"

"Both, Ed."

"Suck her sticky fingers and then her gooey quim?"

"Well, he's lost it now hasn't he!"

"And then fill her up. On the lounger or bent over the parapet?"

"Bent over, Ed, we could easily take it in turns! Oh, no, here I go..."

"On my cock, Ewan, make it sticky."

He turned to Ewan.

At first it seemed Ewan was mistaken. "No, I'm OK, almost but not quite. I'm not cumming... oh, that's odd."

Ed looked down at his friend's cock and from the end was issuing not simply a little wetness, a little pre-cum but dollops of clear fluid, gelatinous but not creamy, falling down on his friend's cock..

"You are cumming."

"I'm not! I don't have the feeling. No orgasm." Yet the drops still fell from his knob down onto his friend's erection.

Ed gathered the rest and his fingers slid much easier as they watched the girl shudder in her orgasm.

The couple did not tarry but left the rooftop hand in hand, perhaps for breakfast, perhaps to shower, perhaps to go back to sleep.

"Shame!"

They looked at the now empty rooftop. "Really we should have come watching. But you always hope for something more or better whether looking or reading porn or voyeuring."

The two men turned and walked out into the sunshine, two men with strong erections, a strange sight but there was no one on Ed's rooftop to see them. They were not overlooked and could be as natural as they liked. "I remember," said Ewan, "you first seeing me on my roof, I had been watching a couple just like now, stepped out into the sunshine and there you were, stark naked."

"Yeah, but not erect like you, Ewan. That was quite a sight, and then seeing you trying to look unconcerned as you walked to your door. Had you looked back you would have seen me rising too. The next day, of course, we showed each other our cocks at attention."

"And then we got to know each other and each other's cocks and..." his cock touched Ewan's and began to rub, "our cocks got to know each other."

It was wonderful to be out in the sunshine, standing with the sun beating down as they rubbed their organs together, stimulating the other. The two men were really aroused. They were still lusting after the holidaymaking girl across the rooftops, both wishing they could have her there with them. Their cocks slid against each other, the hard flesh rubbing; sometimes the dorsal ridges together; sometimes their penises crossing as if sawing at the other; sometimes just the twin knobs touching with Ed rubbing across Ewan's fraenum - his own long gone; other times the two penises just knocking at each other.

"I'm so looking forward to Xylophia home tonight. Seeing that lucky guy fucking her just now. That warm wet feeling of a vagina. Can I come inside your foreskin, Ewan?"

The two men pressed their knobs together and Ewan rolled. Once more, and they were becoming a little practised at this, a fourteen-inch fleshy rod joined the two, their knobs hidden but for the moulding beneath Ewan's foreskin.

"Mmmm, this is nice Ewan. I wish I hadn't been cut. I wonder how long it was? Think if it was long I could roll it over your knob and you roll again over me. Imagine the feeling of pulling apart. No, don't try. I'll just cum. I'm so on the edge. Just pulling out would set me off. I so like being on the edge."

"What shall we..."

"Don't do anything, just stay still for a moment. This is so good."

The men stood, savouring the eroticism and the feeling. Two naked men on the rooftop in the sunshine, their cocks almost at bursting point yet strangely joined and then, when Ewan thought it was 'safe,' he began rolling the long 'sausage' between the palms of his hand. It was not something they had done before. It made their two pairs of balls hanging in slack scrota swing.

"I've said it before, I think," said Ed, "but I like the look of a fine set of balls. He'd got a lovely pair. I'd like to have held them." Clearly thinking of the other man's, Ed reached and held Ewan's balls. He lifted and rolled the delicate organs in his fingers. A gentle touch. It was like their greeting ritual only more so. "I wonder," he said, "whether we can make each other cum just by fondling our balls."

Ewan reached, and he too held his friend's testes in their slack, wrinkled scrotum. A clear symbol of trust to allow another man to hold your balls, let alone fondle and actually finger those so delicate twin organs. A delightful opening of one's own vulnerability to a friend. It is also so lovely to have one's balls gentled toyed with. Women know so well how at the moment of ejaculation their men like to be held there.

The two men were excited, sexually excited by what they had seen, were also intimately joined within Ewan's foreskin, could feel the other's knob pressing against his own. The playing with balls took one over the edge and once one was coming it was almost inevitable the hot pulsing against the other's sensitive knob would set him off too and it did.

The two friends had stood there in the sunshine, eyes tight shut, the other's balls in each hand and lost themselves in the pulsing, electric feel of their orgasms and the sudden wet feeling around their knobs. Their muscles forcing their semen up and out of their touching urethras to mingle and then, as the pressure built, force itself out all around where Ewan's foreskin ended, to drip down upon the hard, hot concrete of the rooftop, a steady splattering of their hot, mixed semen.

It was such a shame that the girls, Steph and Julia, had to go home so soon. Ed and Ewan had rather liked sharing their beach. Unobtainable girls, almost out of reach but nonetheless very decorative and fun to play with and be naked in the sea all of them together. They had walked back to the cars with them the day before. A last naked walk together. Steph had even kissed them on the cheek and they had felt the touch of her nipples against their skin. They had watched Steph and Julia drive away.

What they had not expected was, reunited with Xylophia and Froso to see Steph and Julia again towards evening. Just a glimpse in a bus heading for the airport but how the two girls had stared back at Ed and Ewan hand in hand with Xylophia and Froso whilst carrying their respective babies.

Ewan saw them, "Ooops," he said.

"What?" asked Ed.

"Tell you later," Ewan replied.

12