Across the Street

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed the chair from my computer desk to sit down so we could still see each other.

"She told me she pulled in anywhere from seven to eight hundred dollars a night. Some of the girls even raked in $1000 or more a night. Then she was like 'You've got a good body, you should try it', I was like 'No, I don't think so'. She eventually talked me into going with her one night. I figured what the hell, why not? So I went with her the next time she worked. I don't know what I was expecting, but it was a pretty nice place, and there weren't any whooping, hollering drunken idiots. A lot of the guys were watching intently, but weren't being obnoxious. That night she walked out of there with over $800."

I whistled, "Not bad for a night of shaking your ass."

She laughed, "That's what I thought, so I said, fuck it I'll give it a shot. I mean who couldn't use an extra few hundred bucks? She talked to the owner, and he agreed to let me try out. My friend lent me some of her outfits, taught me some basic moves, and a few days later we went back and I did a few sets, plus a couple of VIP room dances, and I walked out with a little over $500. After that I was hooked. So three nights a week, I shook my tits for guys who were probably old enough to be my father, and would make a little over $2000 a week. And I admit, sometimes I got a little turned on. So when I spotted you, I was freaked out at first, but then I said to myself 'Well, if he wants a show, I'll give him one', and that's when I decided to leave you the note."

"Well that explains why you danced for me. Did you actually have music playing?"

"Yeah, but it's my turn to ask you a question." she said. "How long have you lived there?"

I did some quick mental math, "About five months now, I moved in just before the pandemic started to be closer to my job. Fat lot of good that did me. Anyway, normally I'd be out of the house working or out with my friends which is why I probably never noticed you."

"So you moved in almost a year after I moved here." she said, "I'll admit though, when I first spotted you, I couldn't see you clearly since you had the light off. You're lucky you're good looking, otherwise I wouldn't have danced. I would have flipped you off and held up a sign that said "I hoped you enjoyed the show creep!" then permanently closed the blinds."

"Well, like I said, I thought that was what you were gonna do." I said, laughing. "Can I ask you something else?"

"Sure."

"How come someone as beautiful as you doesn't have a boyfriend?" I asked. "I mean I'm guessing you don't, or else you wouldn't be doing this with me."

"I had one, but he was a dick." she said, "He was a self-centered, controlling asshole. So I finally told him to kick rocks. He harassed me for weeks after we broke up, saying he was willing to give me a second chance."

"Oh, one of those." I said, laughing. "It's not MY fault, it's YOURS. But I'll be the bigger person and give you another chance."

"Yeah, so finally I told him if he didn't stop calling me, I'd get my new boyfriend - that I didn't have - to kick his ass." Alyssa said, "He stopped calling me after that. What about you? Obviously you wouldn't be spying on me if you had someone special in your life."

"A little different deal," I said, "My last girlfriend got a new job, unfortunately it required her to move halfway across the country. We still talk, but we both agreed that a long distance relationship wouldn't work, so we broke it off."

"There's another reason I wanted to call you," Jessie admitted.

"Oh? And what's that?" I asked.

"I don't just want to watch you, I want to hear you." she said. "A little audio to go with the visual."

"Phone sex?" I asked.

"This is the 21st century." she said smiling. "Video call."

We hung up and I initiated a video call. I made a mental note to give her my number before we ended things tonight. She answered the phone smiling at me. "Ooh, you're even better looking up close."

"You're just saying that because you've seen me naked." I joked.

"I'm serious," she said, "I really do think you're good looking."

"Thanks," I said smiling. "And now that I see you up close, you're not just beautiful, you're fucking gorgeous."

She blushed and smiled.

"Hey, quick question." I said. "I looked at the apartments under you to make sure no one else was watching me. Is anyone under me watching you?"

"Not that I can tell. Unless they're being sneaky like you were, but I'm not concerned with them. I'm concerned with you. You ready for this?"

"Go for it."

She moved around for a few moments, adjusting the phone so I could watch her from a different angle in the room, turned on some music and started the night's striptease. Hearing the music made it better. She played a lot to the camera, getting right in front of it when she pulled her bra off so the screen was filled with nothing but her gorgeous tits. When she stripped from the waist down, she again got right in front of the camera, and bent over showing off her perfect ass when her pants came off, and again when she pulled off her panties, making me wish I could reach through the phone and run my fingers along her sweet pussy.

When it came time for us to masturbate for each other, we moved to our beds and readjusted the phones. We started off slow like we always did, but it was so much nicer seeing things up close.

"God, I wish you were here so you could drive that hard cock into me like this." Alyssa said, plunging two fingers deep into her soaking wet pussy.

"Me too," I said, "I'd be so deep inside you, fucking you for all I was worth."

"You'd fuck me hard, right?" she said, already starting to furiously finger herself. "Because I like to be fucked hard."

"Oh, I'm gonna fuck you hard." I said, stroking my cock in time to her fingering. "I'm gonna fuck your goddamn brains out."

"Yes, Malcolm, fuck me. Slam your fucking cock into me... harder... like that, yeah."

"Like this?" I said, picking up the pace on my end, "You want me to fuck you hard like this? Is this what you want?"

"Yes," she whimpered, "Just like that! Give it to me!"

"Say it."

"Fuck me hard, please." she said, looking directly at me. "I want you to fuck the shit out of me! Give it to me!"

Despite the fact I was watching her on my phone screen, in my mind's eye, we were in my bed, and I was slamming my cock into her, and all our dirty talk was face to face.

"Fuck... I'm gonna... Jesus... already?" she gasped, "I'm... fuck... I'm cumming..."

Her body jerked and she screamed in pleasure and she... wait... did she just squirt? I lost it and exploded with a grunt of orgasmic pleasure. I had never been with a woman who could squirt before, well technically I still hadn't, but I had never seen a woman squirt before. I mean I've seen plenty of videos on the internet, but never in person. My cock throbbed and twitched in my hand as I shot several huge loads..

"Yeah, that's it, cum for me baby." she moaned, "Fill me up with that thick, sweet cum."

We lay in our respective beds for a few moments, catching our breath.

"Holy fuck." she gasped.

"That was..." I said.

"Intense?"

"Yeah... intense." I said, "And did you... did you fucking squirt?"

She held up her soaking wet fingers, and looked amazed herself. "Yeah, I did. Do you know how long it's been since I've done that?"

"Judging by your reaction I'm guessing quite a while." I said, grabbing a towel I kept handy for our nightly sessions.

"It's been at least a year," she said, grabbing a towel of her own, "After I broke up with the self-centered asshole I told you about, I dated a guy who was able to get me to squirt, although he only did it twice. Since then, well, I haven't had any dates what with the current situation and all. I rarely squirt when I masturbate, and on the rare occasions I do, it's never that intense."

"Should I feel honored?"

Despite the situation, Alyssa laughed as she wiped her fingers clean, "Considering you got me to squirt without even touching me, yeah."

"Maybe one day I'll get to do it in person." I said, "I've never been with a woman who could squirt."

"Maybe one day." she said, winking at me.

We changed from our phones to a zoom call the next night, so we could see each other better on our computer screens than the small screens of our phones. For the next two weeks we made this our new routine. We'd make small talk for a few minutes, then she'd fire up the music, and we'd strip for each other. Then once we started masturbating for each other we'd talk dirty as if we were actually fucking each other.

Then one night when we connected, Alyssa had a serious look on her face instead of her usual smile.

"Malcolm, I can't do this anymore." she said.

I felt a ball of ice form in my stomach. I hoped she wasn't saying what I thought she was saying. She wasn't getting cold feet after all this time, was she?

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"This," she said, waving her hands. "This long distance shit. This is fun, but... I need the real thing."

My eyes widened, "You mean...?"

She nodded, "I don't want to play with myself anymore. I want you to play with me."

"I have been wanting to run my hands over your body since the first night I watched you." I said.

"Well now you're gonna get your chance." she said. "I'm coming over. What apartment do you live in?"

"15F."

We ended the call and I watched her as she hurriedly got dressed and left her apartment. I watched the front door of her building, waiting for her to emerge onto the sidewalk. When she did, she looked up at my apartment, waited for a break in traffic and darted across the street. I waited by the intercom and buzzed her in, then I opened my door and watched the elevator intently, my heart beating hard in my chest. After months of teasing each other, we were finally going to get the real thing.

The elevator opened and she saw me waiting in the doorway for her and practically ran down the hall to me, throwing herself into my arms. I slammed the door closed behind her and took her into my arms as our lips met for the first time. Alyssa jumped up, wrapping her legs around my waist and I adjusted my grip to keep a hold of her as we continued to kiss each other. I carried her into my bedroom and put her down long enough for us to get our clothes off. Alyssa hadn't bothered to put on any underwear, and all I had on was a t-shirt and shorts so we were both naked in short order. I took her into my arms and kissed her again as we fell into bed.

"No foreplay," she gasped as we broke the kiss. "Just fuck me."

I got on top of her and drove my rock hard cock into her soaking wet pussy and she squealed in pleasure as I penetrated her for the first time.

"God yes," she moaned, "Ram that cock into me baby! I've missed the feel of a cock in me."

"Damn, you're already soaking wet," I said as I bottomed out inside her, "And you're not just warm, you're on fire."

"Stop talking and fuck me!" she growled at me.

I leaned in to kiss her as I started slamming my cock into her. I had almost forgotten how good it felt to fuck a wild and willing woman. Neither one of us were talking dirty at this point. Alyssa was moaning, groaning and squealing in pleasure, and I was grunting with the effort of driving my cock into her. She looked up at me almost the whole time, undisguised lust in her eyes.

"Harder," she finally said, "Fuck me as hard as you can... as hard as you want... fuck me like you've wanted to all these months... fuck me like I've wanted to be fucked all these months!"

"Like this?" I asked, slamming my cock into her even harder than I already had been, "Is this what you want?"

"God yes," she moaned, "Just like that. Give it to me!"

The bedsprings squeaked under our bodies as we fucked for the first time after months and months of teasing. The only other sounds in my apartment was the slapping of flesh on flesh as my hips met hers with each downstroke, and our heavy breathing.

"Holy fuck," I groaned, "I'm gonna cum."

"Yeah baby," she gasped, "Give it to me. Cum for me Malcolm."

I roared in pleasure as my cock twitched and spasmed in Alyssa's cunt as I exploded inside her. After I fired off several jets of cum inside her I collapsed on top of her, my cock still buried deep inside her.

She wrapped her arms around me, and I could feel both our hearts beating a thousand miles an hour, her labored breathing in my ear.

"That was better than I imagined," she finally managed to say.

"I never came that quickly before," I said, slowly pulling my semi-hard cock out of her, "With the possible exception of when I lost my virginity."

"It's okay," Alyssa said, "You can make it up to me later. But right now, let's see if you can make me squirt. I know you've been dying to see it in person."

I sat on my knees next to her, and slid my middle and ring fingers inside her dripping snatch, she cooed in pleasure as I slid my fingers deep inside her and slowly started finger fucking her. She reached over and grabbed my semi hard cock, still slick with her juices.

"Oh yeah, baby," she moaned, "That's it, curl your fingers back..."

"This isn't my first time," I said, "I know what to do."

I curled my fingers back and found her g-spot and her whole body jerked on the bed and she squealed in surprise.

"So I see." she gasped.

I used my other hand to grope the tits I had been dying to get my hands on since the day I saw them. They felt as perfect as they looked, all natural, firm with just enough give that I could gently squeeze them to earn another squeal of pleasure. I gently pinched her nipple while speeding up my other hand, making audible squishing sounds as I continued to finger her pussy, trying to get her to squirt.

She moaned and squirmed on the bed before pushing herself up with one hand and taking my cock into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around my shaft as she slightly shifted her body to get closer to me, wrapping an arm around my leg to hold herself up. I kept my fingers going inside her, as she spread her legs as wide as she could. Alyssa had almost all of my cock in her mouth, before she suddenly released it and moaned.

"Oh shit," she moaned, "I'm so close, yes, yes, yes, yes, that's it, right there..."

She practically forced my hand out of her pussy when she squirted. It flew out of her in a clean arc, over the end of my bed, splattering on the floor. A second jet flew out of her, followed by a third. Alyssa was squealing and rubbing her clit as I watched, almost entranced. Now I could officially say I had been with a woman who could squirt, and as much of a turn on it was watching it in videos, it was even more of a turn on watching it in person.

Alyssa let loose with one last stream of cum before she lay in the middle of my bed, covered in sweat and panting.

"Holy shit, that was amazing." I said.

"That was... oh my fucking god, that felt so goddamn good." she said. "I think that may have been the most intense orgasm I've ever had."

She sat up so we were face to face and we hungrily kissed each other. We wrapped our arms around each other, just enjoying the feel of our bodies pressed into each other. I slid my hands down her body and grabbed her firm ass.

"Mmm..." she moaned, "You like my ass don't you?"

"Well, it is really nice," I said, giving it a squeeze.

She broke away from my embrace and got on her hands and knees, wiggling her ass at me. "You really think so?"

"It's fucking perfect," I said moving to run my hands over the smooth flesh. "Men would fight wars over this ass."

My cock was hard again, and I moved into position behind Alyssa, and she knew what was coming, and relaxed as I slid my cock into her still dripping pussy.

"Yesssss." she hissed as I slid all the way into her.

I grabbed her hips and started fucking her, not bothering to go slow since I knew what she wanted. I rammed my cock into her and she started moaning and breathlessly encouraging me to fuck her harder. Then she said the three words I was hoping to hear.

No, not "I love you".

"Pull my hair."

Alyssa was only my fifth sexual partner. There was the girl I lost my virginity to when I was 18 (my best friend's sister), but it was the three after her that stand out in my mind more. All of them had one thing in common, they didn't want just plain vanilla sex. They liked it wild, not necessarily rough, but wild.

First there was April, the fitness instructor, who liked me to pin her down or physically restrain her in some way, and she always tried to fight her way out of it. Yes, while we were fucking. It was like sexual Wrestlemania. Our sex was always athletic and exciting. Sometimes she escaped and took control, but most of the time she didn't (or didn't want to) and let me control the pace. Either way, it led to some very intense orgasms.

Then there was Suzy, who used to do the weather report for the six o'clock news. You wouldn't know by looking at the sweet smiling blonde telling you it was going to rain tomorrow that she was an animal in bed. She was a tiny little thing at only 5' 2", and barely 100 pounds. She loved it when I would literally pick her up and throw her onto the bed and talk dirty while I fucked her. She was very flexible and would have fun contorting herself into different positions for me to fuck her in. She called it "sexual origami".

Finally there was Wendy, the flight attendant (the one that got a new job that required her to move). Her deal was pretending that no matter what I wanted to do (usually anal which she actually loved), she didn't want me to do. She knew I was going to do it anyway and put up a token offense, nowhere near the effort of April but just enough that I had to "force" her into position and tell her to stop fighting me. Usually after her first orgasm, she was more than willing to go along with me, and that's when things would get wild. She'd start begging me to fuck her harder and faster and do things to her that I hadn't even thought of. Every now and then she'd actually turn the tables on me and become the aggressor.

They all had four things in common. They liked me to pull their hair, liked an occasional slap on the ass while I was fucking them from behind, absolutely loved the dirty talk (but that went both ways), and for me to take control and "force" them to do or say what I wanted. It got rough sometimes but never crossed the line into BDSM territory. We didn't exactly have safe words, we would simply let each other know if things were going too far. It looked like Alyssa was the same.

I reached out and wrapped my hand in her raven locks and pulled back slowly figuring she'd let me know when I was going too far like April, Suzy and Wendy had. I pulled her head further and further back until she shook her head and barely muttered "Stop."

The next question was, did she like an occasional slap on the ass? Let's find out. I used my other hand to give her a firm slap on the ass. She yelped in surprise and turned her head a bit to look back at me.

"Again."

I slapped her ass again, a little harder.

"Again." she said a little louder.

*SLAP!*

"Again!"

*SLAP!*

"AGAIN!"

*SLAP!*

She nodded at me, letting me know to not slap her ass any harder than the last blow I landed. I looked down at her firm ass, and the angry red mark I left there. I tightened my grip on her hair as I had slacked off a bit while I spanked her, and pulled her head back again.

"You like that you little bitch?" I said through grit teeth. "You like my fucking cock in your hot little pussy? *SLAP* Answer me!"

"Yes," she moaned, "I love it."

"Love what? *SLAP* Say it!" I said, ramming my cock as deep into her as I could.

"I love your cock in me..." she said, barely able to get the words out.