Across the Street

Story Info
Who knew being a peeping tom could be so rewarding?
9.7k words
4.76
26k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thrognar
Thrognar
1,730 Followers

Like most people, when the pandemic started I didn't go out much, and when I did, like when I needed to go grocery shopping for example, I wore a mask and practiced social distancing. I also started working from home, the irony of that being I had just moved into a new apartment two months earlier to be closer to my job. Instead of having to commute an hour across town, I could now literally walk to work in less than half the time. Now, I sat in my apartment and did all my work remotely.

I'm part of the IT department for a major tech corporation. I'm the guy people call when they can't figure out why their computers aren't working correctly. Part of my day was spent running from department to department fixing computer problems for my coworkers. The rest of my day was spent fixing bugs in the system, checking existing programs to make sure they were still working properly, watching YouTube (I had to do something when all my work was done), and shooting the breeze with my coworkers.

But now working from home meant I had a lot more spare time. If my coworkers needed me, they'd IM me for help and I'd facetime/zoom with them to help fix whatever problems they had. I still had to work bugs out of the system and make sure the system still worked the way it was supposed to, only now I could do it in my underwear. Most of my downtime was spent watching TV, playing video games, cleaning up my apartment, and my new favorite hobby, people watching.

I lived on the top floor of an apartment building in the middle of the city, so there was always something going on down on the street. I dug out the binoculars my father had given me for my birthday a few years back and would watch the people walking by on the sidewalk 15 floors below.

After the first week or so, I started peeking into the apartments of the buildings across the street. Most of the apartments had their shades closed almost all the time, and the few that didn't I couldn't really see anything. I was about to give up and just go back to watching the pedestrians.

Then I saw her.

How did I not notice her before? She lived directly across the street from me, on the top floor of her building and with a direct line of sight from my apartment to hers. I guess when I still went into the office, I would get up, go through my normal morning routine and head off to work. Then when I got home at the end of the day, I'd be tired and would just change out of my work clothes, eat dinner, watch TV or surf the web and go to bed. On the weekends I was either out with my friends, or glued to the TV or computer. All that time and somehow I never so much as glanced over to her apartment.

I saw her purely by accident, as I was getting dressed to make a run to the supermarket, I glanced out the window and spotted her through the slats in my blinds. Her blinds were also open just enough that I could clearly see her, bent over, drying herself off after a shower. For some reason I was frozen in place. Over the years I've seen plenty of naked women and I had often joked to myself when I first started trying to spy on my neighbors that maybe I'd get lucky and catch some hot girl naked. No such luck... until now.

I grabbed my binoculars and keeping the blinds slightly closed I focused on her. She had long black hair that hung about halfway down her back, and had the most perfect pair of tits I have ever seen in my life. I could feel the blood flowing to my cock as she stood up. I adjusted the zoom on my binoculars to try and get a closer look. She turned away from me to show off an ass so tight it looked like you could bounce a quarter off it. She disappeared into her bathroom for a moment and emerged a few moments later giving me a look at the full monty. I adjusted the zoom again to see that she was absolutely gorgeous. If I had to guess her age, I'd peg her in her early 30's like myself. I just couldn't get over her body, though.

It was perfect, words can't do it justice, as I mentioned her tits were absolutely perfect, I couldn't guess the size, but they weren't too big or too small, and fit the rest of her body perfectly, her waist and hips were perfect as well, and her legs hid a shaved pussy between them. She frowned at something, turned to go back into the bathroom, showing off that taut ass again, and returned to the bedroom giving me another flash of her magnificent body. She walked over to her dresser, got dressed and then left the bedroom. I lowered the binocs, my heart beating hard in my chest. I saw her move into her living room, grab a jacket, mask and her keys as she left.

"Well that was nice." I said out loud.

I went on with my day with her firmly at the back of my mind. That night as I logged off my computer for the night I glanced out the window and saw her bedroom light come on. The blinds were still partially open. I turned my bedroom lights off and grabbed my binoculars hoping for a second show.

She didn't disappoint. She was sitting on the edge of the bed, pulling her shoes off, and stood up, went into the bathroom, and came out a few moments later pulling her shirt off. I put my binoculars on full 24x zoom so it was like I was standing right outside her window. She pulled her bra off next to again show off her perfect tits, then the pants and panties went. I watched her ass sway as she walked back into the bathroom. I waited patiently as she was apparently taking another shower, and focused on her when she finally exited the bathroom, towel wrapped around her. She took a moment to grab something to wear and pulled the towel off to dry herself. Again I found myself mesmerized despite having seen more than my fair share of naked women in my life.

I don't know what it was about her. Maybe it's because she had no idea I was watching her, and I was seeing something that I wasn't supposed to see. Maybe it's because she had always been there and I had just never noticed in the two months I'd lived there, whatever it was, I was drawn to her like a moth to a flame. I watched as she casually dried herself off, then pulled on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. Into the bathroom again, and then back to the bedroom. This time she walked over to the window, glanced out for a moment making me thankful I had left the bedroom light off, then closed the blinds.

"Goddamn," was all I could say. Then I looked at her silhouette moving around behind the blinds. "Thank you."

The next morning I peeked over to her place, but the blinds were still drawn. I managed to forget about her for a few hours while I did some work fixing a computer glitch, and decided to peek out the window. Due to the angle of the sun, the glare on her windows made it impossible for me to see anything in her apartment, but I could tell the blinds were open. I made it a point to check in on her at about the same time as the previous night.

"Showtime," I said when the time came. I headed into my bedroom keeping the lights off again, and grabbed my binoculars. She came into the bedroom with her phone to her ear, and she was laughing, of course I instantly wondered who she was talking to, and what her voice sounded like. Why was I so obsessed with her? She sat on the edge of her bed, pulled off her sneakers and socks, and then ended the call. She tossed her phone on the bed, and pulled her shirt off, followed by her bra. Instantly I got hard, and I dropped my shorts and slowly started stroking my cock. I could only watch as she shimmied out of her pants and panties. She walked over to her dresser, bent over to pull something out of a drawer showing off that magnificent ass of hers.

Then she headed into the bathroom to take her shower. While she was in there, I continued slowly masturbating. I imagined I was a fly on the wall in her bathroom, watching her run her hands over that incredible body as she washed up. Then I added myself to the equation, appearing in the shower behind her, my hard cock pressing into her firm ass, and my hands sliding around to the front of her body to grab those gorgeous tits of hers. Man, what I wouldn't do to get my hands on them in real life.

Eventually she emerged from the shower and the same scenario played out, she dried herself off, oblivious to the fact that I was a) watching her, and b) pleasuring myself to the sight. She pulled on the shorts and t-shirt combo again, and walked over to the window to glance down at the street. For just a moment I could see her nipples poking through her shirt, then she closed the blinds.

I backed up to my bed, lay down, closed my eyes and finished myself off as I imagined I was fucking her. It was one of the most satisfying orgasms I'd ever given myself.

For the next two weeks I watched her. Her blinds were closed most of the morning and afternoon, but opened later in the day when there was too much glare for me to be able to see anything. Every night she'd go into her routine at about the same time. Enter the bedroom, strip, shower, dry off, get dressed, look out the window, draw the blinds and eventually lights out. All the while oblivious to the fact that I was watching her, sometimes stroking my cock.

Then one night she looked out the window before closing the blinds, and she looked directly at me. I didn't masturbate every night I watched her, and this was thankfully one of the nights I decided not to. It didn't make it any less embarrassing that I got caught, though. She squinted for a moment, and then her eyes went wide, I felt my blood run cold and my heart started hammering so hard in my chest it felt like my whole body was vibrating in time to my increased heart rate.

She snapped the blinds closed.

"SHIT!" I said, lowering the binoculars. I didn't get it, how did she see me with the lights off? "Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit."

But then I noticed she opened the blinds again. I put the binoculars up to my eyes, and she was looking over at me again. Then she did something I did not expect.

She smiled.

She looked right at me and smiled. When she smiled it made her already beautiful features shine that much more. She blew me a kiss and waved. In spite of the awkward situation I found myself waving back. She laughed and closed the blinds.

"What the fuck?" I asked myself as I watched her silhouette move around before she turned her lights out.

The next day, I checked on her to find all the blinds closed as usual. Well almost as usual, there was something in her bedroom window. I got the binoculars out, tucked into the bottom of her window was a note written in sharpie on a sheet of paper.

"8:00. Lights on."

Usually I started watching around 9. Now she was telling me to start watching an hour earlier. I went about my day as usual, wondering what 8pm would bring.

Finally at 8, I headed into the bedroom and turned the lights on. She appeared in her bedroom window and didn't just open the blinds, she pulled them up so I could see her without the slats in my way. She indicated that I should do the same. So I did. She grabbed a pair of her own binoculars as I grabbed mine.

She smiled at me again, and mouthed the word "Ready?"

I nodded.

She started dancing. I don't know if she had music on, or was dancing to the music in her head, but she was dancing around for me. She slowly pulled her shirt off and spun it around over her head and tossed it off to the side. She continued to dance for me, eventually undoing her bra. Keeping her back to me, she looked seductively over her shoulder and whipped it off. She turned to face me, her arms crossed over her chest, before slowly moving her hands. I couldn't believe my luck, I thought I was in deep shit when she caught me watching her. I was expecting her to flip me off instead of the smile, kiss and wave. Not only did she apparently not mind me watching, she wanted to put on a show for me! She danced around a bit more, playing with her tits as she did. Then she stopped and held up another sheet of paper.

"Your turn"

I wasn't much of a dancer. Hell, I wasn't a dancer at all. The last time I danced was at my friend's wedding a couple years ago, and it was only at the insistence of my date.

She waved her hand at me in the "get on with it" motion and grabbed her binoculars. Well, if that's what she wanted. I gyrated awkwardly before pulling my shirt off. I glanced over at her, she gave me a thumbs up. I'd always kept myself in pretty good shape. I never went on any kind of fitness kick or anything, I guess you could say I have an average build. I think I look pretty good if I do say so myself.

And it's my story, so I say so.

Anyway, after I "danced" and stripped to the waist, she mouthed the word "Nice." at me. I grabbed my binoculars and gestured at her as if to say "Go ahead."

She obliged and did another bit of dancing slowly teasing me as she worked her jeans off. She made another show of turning her back to me as she bent over and peeled them off, showing off her ass to me. I felt the blood rushing to my cock as she kicked her jeans off and danced around for a bit, now just wearing her thong panties.

Then it was my turn again. So I "danced" around before pulling off my pajama bottoms, leaving me in my tighty whities (well actually they were black, but you know what I mean). She gave me another thumbs up. Then she danced for me one final time, taking her time before finally peeling her panties off, keeping her hands in front of her shaved mound. She moved her hands away from her pussy slowly as if she were revealing it to me for the first time. In a way I guess she was, this was the first time she knew I was looking, so she was letting me see it clearly instead of me trying to get a peek while she was walking around.

Then it was my turn. So again I did what passed for dancing, and eventually my underwear came off and my rock hard cock popped into view. I glanced over, and even without the binoculars, I could tell her mouth was open in shock. I saw her mouth the words "Holy shit!" as I turned to the side so she could see my full eight inches sticking out from my body.

I grabbed my binoculars to see what her next move would be. She smiled at me again and seductively licked her fingers, and trailed them down to her tits, and gently started pinching and rubbing her nipples. My cock felt like it was hard enough to break rocks, as I watched her hands travel across her flat stomach to her shaved pussy. She spread her legs and started gently rubbing her pussy.

I grabbed my cock as I looked back up to her face to see her giving me a sultry look. I quickly scanned the apartments under her to make sure no one else was watching me, and it didn't look like anyone was. I turned my attention back to my new friend, she had grabbed her binoculars and was watching me intently.

So for several minutes we stood there, binoculars to our eyes, her hand rubbing and playing with her pussy, my hand stroking my hard cock. Locked in our own private exhibitionst/voyuer game fifteen stories up. I didn't know how much longer I could hold out, but I wanted to see if I could at least keep pace with her.

She started to move her hand faster and faster, and then looked down, looked back at me and I could clearly see her say "Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" Then she threw her head back and her mouth opened wide. I didn't know if she was actually screaming or if it was a silent scream. Her knees buckled, and she slowly dropped to her knees, bracing herself on the windowsill with her free hand, almost dropping her binoculars.

I lost it when I saw that, and my cock twitched in my hand, and I came with a roar of pleasure, trying to keep focus on her, as she managed to pull her binoculars up to her eyes and watch me fire off several jets of cum, a couple of which actually hit my window, the rest covered my hand and dripped down onto the floor.

Once I was done and I could focus on her again, she had pulled herself up onto her bed and was sitting there watching me. Her face was flushed, but had a satisfied smile. She held up a finger and ran to the bathroom, I took a moment to grab some tissue and clean up. I suspect she was probably cleaning up herself as well. She returned a few moments later, still naked and held up another sheet of paper.

"Same time tomorrow?"

I gave her a thumbs up. She got absolutely giddy, literally jumping up and down clapping her hands, making her perfect tits bounce. She blew me a kiss, and I blew one back to her. She lowered and closed her blinds, and I followed suit, going to bed with a satisfied smile on my face.

For the next several weeks, this became our nightly routine. At 8 o'clock we'd be in our bedrooms, lights on. We'd strip and masturbate for each other. Despite being across the street from each other and having nothing other than visual cues to work from, we managed to almost always cum within seconds of each other. Sometimes I'd finish first, but mostly she would.

I enjoyed our nightly sessions, but I wanted something more.

As it turns out, so did she.

One night she came into the bedroom, and held up her phone along with a sheet of paper with her phone number on it and then looked expectantly at me. I grabbed my phone and dialed the number.

She smiled as the phone rang, and for the first time I heard her voice.

"Well hello handsome." she said.

"Hello yourself, gorgeous." I said.

"Ooh, I like your voice." she said.

"I like yours too. You sound exactly what I thought you would sound like, if that makes any sense." I said.

She frowned, "Is that good or bad?"

"Very good," I said. "So, before we go any further, I have some questions."

"Okay, fine, but I've got questions for you too."

"Fair enough. First of all, what's your name? We've been doing this for weeks. I'd at least like to have a name to go with the face."

She chewed on her pinky for a moment, "Well I don't see why not, we've already seen each other naked, there's nothing else to hide. I'm Alyssa."

"I always thought you looked more like a Jessie, at least that's the name I gave you in my head. But I like Alyssa better, it fits you perfectly." I said.

She laughed, "Thanks, my mom certainly thought so. So what's your name?"

"What do you think it is?" I asked.

She studied me for a moment, picking up her binoculars to get a better look at me. I offered her a cheesy grin.

"You look like a... Victor." she finally said.

"Nope," I said, "Not even close, it's Malcolm."

"Nice to meet you Malcolm." she said smiling. "Now it's my turn. How long were you spying on me before I noticed?"

"Two weeks," I confessed, I didn't see the point in lying to her. "Not that I was trying to."

I then told her all about my people watching activities, and how that turned into seeing if I could spy on the neighbors, and then spotting her purely by chance.

"You know it sounds a little creepy when you learn my nightly schedule." she said, but otherwise didn't seem put off by it.

"I thought the same thing, but of course I never thought I'd get caught." I admitted. "So my next question. How come you're so cool about this? I thought for sure when you caught me, you'd be pissed and flip me off or something."

Alyssa bit her lip and sat down on the edge of her bed. "Promise you won't laugh?"

"I promise." I said.

"I've never told anyone this before, and it's kind of embarrassing, but I don't know what it is, but I feel like I can open up to you." She said, "I used to be a stripper."

That explained the dancing.

"Well sort of... you see during my junior year in college, a friend of mine, she didn't have a job, but she always had money to buy new clothes, jewelry, shoes, whatever. So I asked her about it, and she confessed to me that she was dancing at a strip club in the next town over." She said, "It was about an hour drive, but she felt it was the safest way to avoid being found out by the teachers and other students."

Thrognar
Thrognar
1,730 Followers