All Comments on 'Across the Threshold'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonabout 16 years ago
Great story

Your writing always seems so flawless and seamless; the storylines tangible and real. I find your talent quite brilliant. This story was so very endearing and the language was impeccable; used to great effect. I hope one day that I can even half way write a story to these standards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
The Thrill of First Time

Your stories are terrific. The telling of the Gay men sex act is out of this world. I will look for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Across the Threshold

Hi,

I am a mature bisexual crossdresser and enjoyed the story very much, in fact I have read several of your stories, and you are one of my favorite authors in Litererotica.

Sincerely,

Josie of Augusta, Georgia

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very good!

You painted a vivid picture of how it feels being throughly fucked for the very first time and this deserves 5 stars!

loverofintersex1loverofintersex1about 8 years ago
I love being fucked like this!

You took me completely! I've been in a gym, in a sauna, rumpled, half-revealed, but never was sucked there, let alone fucked in front of other guys. I wanted it so bad, right then, tried to hide my erection, probably unsuccessfully. You turn me on so well, here and elsewhere. You are definitely one of my favorite authors!

Thank you for fucking my mind. I'd give you the rest, no problem.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...