All Comments on 'Across the Universe'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It's 2019, so we are supposed to be supportive

This was a badly written, senseless story about a slut and a cuckold... Oops... I mean.. Uhhh... I must be supportive...

I like how you used punctuation.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 5 years ago
Welcome Back HDK!

HDK can give Stephen King a run for it with this story. Well done as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
HDK INVENTS A NEW SUB CATAGORY : SCIFY LOVING WIVES!

Nice Work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well...

Technically well written, quite silly, lots of fun. So...5 And, just so HDK won't be disappointed, I'm including his favorite comment: "That's some awesome cuck-shit."

DarkerBindingDarkerBindingabout 5 years ago
Cracked me up!

Lolz...

CoffeemuggCoffeemuggabout 5 years ago
Wow

That was exciting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Premature Ejaculation

Think you came too soon, if this was supposed to be an offering for the Beyond the Wall of Sleep event.

K.K.K.K.about 5 years ago
Amuzing

HDK is always a fun read.

Trailrider13Trailrider13about 5 years ago
Compliments

You have a very strange mind but write wonderfully.

Thanks for another great tale but Lady in Red is still my favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A good read

Very imaginative comedy horror (or is it horror comedy?) and the story flowed like a long row of falling dominos. Not sure about the category but I'll let better qualified others decide that. Entertaining for sure. Captivating most definitely. Thanks for the time and effort.

JL Remora

avidfaavidfaabout 5 years ago
More than anything else,

I love the wit. Of course, the writing, pacing, and characterization has to be top notch for the humor to hold up, and they always are, and it always does. Thanks a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
interesting but

I've seen a story very very similar to this on another site

Barb

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 5 years ago
Too stupid to bother finishing it

So after series gruesome murders all around the area... the husband decides not to tell the wife that he has cameras installed because that might upset her ?..

not the gruesome murders but the cameras?

Alternate dimensions? I'll pass

Bebop3Bebop3about 5 years ago
I was wondering

how Harddaysknight humor would pair with a horror theme. It turned out to be like chocolate and peanut butter, eggs and bacon, Beatles songs and selective deafness.

I still can't believe that you passed up the opportunity to write a "Paul is Undead" story.

A_BierceA_Bierceabout 5 years ago
Who's going to tell HDK

that someone who looks just like him except mit ein grosser Schwanstücker is posting stories under his name?

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 5 years ago
Haven't even read it yet.

But "universe" and "fucking demons" already has my warped imagination.

Thanks in advance!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Been a long time

Glad you are back, thanks for another good one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
well...

It was posted a day early and struck a sour chord after yesterday's mosque shooting. You tried, though.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 5 years ago
Well, sorry about the day early thing.

I deeply apologize for that and for the removal of your "Don Knotts" tag. If people can write stories about banging celebrities, I have no idea why you can't have a freaking Don Knotts tag.

Your usual brilliance and aplomb in handling a theme wildly outside your zone. My compliments. You're still the man. Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Schrodinger’s Cat

HDK, are you saying when he had his dick inside Agnes, it was like Schrodinger’s Cat? Didn’t know if it was a Bible thumper or a demon from another dimension he was fucking till he made her/it cum?

I bought the whole story, except I can’t believe anyone in Florida would know what a Theoretical Physicist is. The story lost its believability there.

JohnAdp

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 5 years ago
That was fun!!

Thanks for the really fun and erotic story!!

Full marks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
not sure which is grosser

Him willingly sticking his parts in some monster demon thingy or the fact that he thinks doing it without getting killed is cause to cheat on his wife.

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldabout 5 years ago
Hannity, a Wall and Alien Fuckers walk into ...

... a hilarious HDK story and steal the show. Kudos!! Attention authors submitting to Beyond the Walls of Sleep: better up your game. The standard was just set dauntingly high.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 5 years ago
That was a taste of things to come!

Scary and amusing at the same time.

Nicely done.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 5 years ago
Priceles!!!!

One of the funniest I’ve read in a long time. I loved it. A 5* rating. Thanks!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
HDK

It took me a minute to figure out that you.had fired the first shot in the Gothic Horror.Invite. Great start, told with humor and imagination. I kept waiting for Sue to be the shape shifter but you went the other way. The Agnes interlude was funny too. Great story, so happy to have you back. I have pondered for a while, but I can find no correlation between this story and the mosque shootings. Maybe someone else can point it out for me.

RegnzRegnzabout 5 years ago
Waiting for the continuation of Lady in red

While I enjoyed this story, I’m patiently waiting for the continuation of the Lady in Red series as I’m currently rereading the series again for I’m not sure which number of times I’ve read the series

z926538z926538about 5 years ago
Detective Cook does it again!

I love any story that includes Detective Cook. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Hilarious!

luedonluedonabout 5 years ago
Enjoyed it greatly

Decidedly different.

Lue

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Well Done!

Since the scimitar was used for good, I see no conflict with the mosque shootings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
best line:

Probably one of the best lines ever written at Lit would be: "..."Are you saying walls are not effective?" I asked "Try telling that to Hannity! "..."

Absolutely f'n hilarious! a treasured tale to be shared. Thank you and good luck in Fla.

Smokepole

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 5 years ago
Much fun

Thanks HDK!

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 5 years ago
Excellent as usual

You are also a divining rod. The people who criticise your stories are invariably those who think humour and practical jokes are the same thing.

green117green117about 5 years ago
but Detective Cook

actually did something in this story... saved the day, in fact.

Scary.

Green-something

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowabout 5 years ago
wow

wow.

wow.

wow,

wow.

thanks for writing and posting !

if this is for some kind of contest...….multiply those wow's.

contest stories are always so absolutely unreadable to me, I avoid them like the plague..this was fun!

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 5 years ago
Great fun

Enjoyable sci fi with the horror elemrnt tuned out by the Detective and neighbour craic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wrong category but still enjoyable.

Glad this wasn’t the usual run of the mill cheating wife story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well, that was a long strange trip

I want some of what HDK was having when he came up with this one!

Very entertaining.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 5 years agoAuthor
"Too stupid to bother finishing it" said HiV

Harry, you really aren't that stupid. Don't be so hard on yourself!. You simply lack humor and are a bit OCD. Read it over slowly and it might make sense to you. Work on improving your self esteem.

stev2244stev2244about 5 years ago

That was great fun. A HDK classic, even including Detective Cook. A Don Knotts tag would have been perfect, but I guess we can't have everything. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
😲🤣😂

That was hilarious! Are you sure it shouldn’t have been in humor and satire?

Forto02Forto02about 5 years ago
Mark Twain

I favorited HDK as son as I read a couple of his stories. He has mastered humor as very few writers can do it.

With this story, it suddenly struck me... it is like reading Mark Twain.

Not that he is copying him, but that it’s the same quality level.

I feel privileged to read what he has written.

Thank you HDK, keep writing

imhaplessimhaplessabout 5 years ago
Simply fucking great!

Need I say more?

amyyumamyyumabout 5 years ago
As you know, John

I really like your stores (except when you get a hair up your ass and write about a willing cuckold), but this story tops anything and everything you have ever done. It was simply FUCKING AWESOME. I wish I could give it more than 5*!

Cheers, Amy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good silly fun.

It's nice to read something a little different.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This story deserves a higher score

Readers here must lack a sense of humor.

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyabout 5 years ago
First place for the most obscure reference ever

String theory allows for eleven dimensions.

Not only is this correct, but how many people would know that? Stephen Hawking would've been proud.

5*s (but deserves more)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wild and different

Another dimension . Be Longs in science friction.

carvohicarvohiabout 5 years ago
You're always fun...

You and Just Plain Bob are like MacDonald's. Regardless of the theme the reader knows what's inside the wrapper is going to taste pretty good even it isn't all that nutritious. Most important, it's all fun, unpretentious, and all for free.

Stay the course. Who knows, in another ten or twelve years when you're old enough to vote they'll let you get your license.

Jedd Clampett (carvohi)

Hooked1957Hooked1957about 5 years ago
Read another one due to author

I literally laughed out loud in several spots. Great job.

I guess I'll have to read a few more of these, even though I'm really not a fan of Gothic horror.

So far I'm 2 for 2. Next ....

Hooked

ReadyOneReadyOneabout 5 years ago
There's an award for this...

Somehow we need to get this published as SciFi and nominated for a John W. Campbell Memorial Award!

Wikipedia article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_W._Campbell_Memorial_Award_for_Best_Science_Fiction_Novel

hnau0022hnau0022about 5 years ago
Thanks

All of us readers have missed you. Keep the new stuff coming. Most of the newer writers lack your flare and humor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Oh Gosh

OMG I literally had to stop and wait to continue for I had tears in my eyes laughing so hard especially when Agnes appeared and his mindset. I have always enjoyed your writing even though I'm guessing from this story your political views vary from my own, that's not always so bad, humanity and laughter is a great thing.,,cheers...P.S when would you be tempted to try your hand at another "Western", I've enjoyed re-reads of "In My Life" for many years, it's a great tale.

FabGMxFabGMxabout 5 years ago
4.5*

Jajajaja... that was so funny, somehow in your the ramblings between your character made sense, at least the protagonist its honest enough about not being angry with his wife, before or after he "fights" that nasty demon jajaja... now the question will be, how the PD will close the case? i mean the most pratical thing to do it say that they doesnt have any leads, turning a cold case and convice the other witness to forgot that such things ever happend.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 5 years ago
lol

lot of parts made me laugh in a good way but u made the home owner way too dumb ty for the read

bruce22bruce22about 5 years ago
Great

In the name of confusion and fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome

It took me two days to read this all the way through, as when I started, I was a bit rushed and the out loud laughs made me want to savor the rest. Brilliant as always, exceptional value and totally raised my spirits. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great writer, . . .

awful writing. Just not a fan of this genre, so no rating. But thanks for participating.

Todd172Todd172about 5 years ago
One of the few people I know...

...directly affected by watching the Three Stooges, Abbot and Costello, and Saturday morning cartoons. Would that there were more; always funny, always entertaining and never taking yourself too seriously.

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonabout 5 years ago
One of your best, I think.

HDK at his finest, and there's nothing quite like it. I don't understand the removal of the Don Knotts tag. I think he'd have been proud. Which reminds me, is Detective Cook played by Buddy Hackett?

GA

chipmonk9chipmonk9about 5 years ago
Funny

Hope you do a sequel

green117green117about 5 years ago
@amyyum

But Amy dear...

The protagonist WATCHED the demon fuck his wife into a coma, with the rather unbelievable rationale that he was worried that the demon was actually HIM? And you wrote::

"I really like your stores (except when you get a hair up your ass and write about a willing cuckold), but this story tops anything and everything you have ever done. It was simply FUCKING AWESOME."

Well... was he willing or not? Inquiring minds want to know...

Green-something

(was I missing something ironic?)

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Caught

Caught your little sign at ineffective walls not working, but also see that explosive drones do a marvelous job closing up wholes. Leftys better hope Hannity, or worse, Donald don't get ideas from this great story.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 5 years ago
I liked

the way what started as near-normal gradually became more and more weird. In that respect anyway it reminded me a bit of Goosebumps a DVD my grand-kids watch. I'd have wanted to show the wife the pics of her with the other "me"... but then I'd have got hell for depriving her of the bigger-dicked version no doubt. Ending a story like that must be the hardest part -- I guess -- and here the shaggy dog ending worked well enough. Clever stuff anyway.

meucimeuciabout 5 years ago
loved it

I think I would release the video then with all the buzz you could sell that house for millions. I also want to say I really enjoy your writing.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
Cute idea, but overall, to me the story was just “meh”.

Grading on a curve aming HDK stories (not necessarily fare I know) thss is 3-stars. Among Literotica in general it’s 4-stars.

SpottedDog2018SpottedDog2018about 5 years ago
Fun ride

The magical mystery tour is waiting to take you away.

Possibility of the wife popping up pregnant by sasquatch?

If so , let Jon Gruden know in about 20 years.....the Raiders need offensive line help bad.

GirlintheMoonGirlintheMoonabout 5 years ago
Where do you get your ideas?!

Your creative mind never fails to impress me. Thank you for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another great story from the master

Jai guru deva om!

Longhorn__07Longhorn__07about 5 years ago
Fantastic!

HDK is still the master of the tongue-in-cheek short story ... none better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not in this world

Wow I amazed how much people enjoyed this crap really people I know it's unrealistic but If you discover there's alien portal in your house you would still live in there and police department just let you live there in a light speed NASA or experts would be there too much unrealistic. Now people will say it's just a story you.

sunlover813sunlover813about 5 years ago
The best

Wow just wow you are the best

teedeedubteedeedubabout 5 years ago
Definitely

That was different.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Goddamn!

A wild ride. From start to finish. For sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow!!!!

Great job....Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Glad To See

I wasn't the only one picking up on ineffective walls with holes in them and it's not going to work in Texas either. Nothing wrong with a little veiled political/social commentary, hell, even the original Star Trek did it, sometimes very well too. Tip of the hat to 26thNC. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome Story

Clever, with a lot of humor. Great job

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
Hilarious!

One of the funniest on this site yet. The dialogue is priceless. The whole plot is new and different. My compliments to HDK. A 5 Star Rating.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 4 years ago
Quite creative

Nice humor added to this creative piece.

Thanks & keep em coming.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Good and funny don't get much better

Go creative writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great stuff....

Awsome one.

MarkT63MarkT63over 4 years ago
Question??

Why were the wife and neighbor still sore after the portal was closed? What's the punchline?

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

I'm just grinning ear to ear. Detective Cook Rocks.

Grimjack01Grimjack01about 4 years ago
Funny

Liked the ending about pillows and her expression. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST READ?!...

... And why do I want a sequel?

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Again

That was a mess, but a delightful mess.

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 4 years ago
Wtf!!

I missed this for some bizarre reason...anyway on the subject of bizarre (because it was) I loved it, crackingly written, absolutely bonkers and funniest thing I've read on lw. I don't always see HDK as being the lead literotica hierarchy that many do but that was exceptional and I thank you. 5* all the way

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Excellent!

Best read I have had in a long time. Absolutely hilarious (sort of) unless you believe in these things like I do. Damn, I'm going to keep looking until I find another portal to that universe. I already have a collection of Kate Upton pasted on the walls all over the house. Now all I have to do is find a way to keep from passing out after a strong ejaculation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ha ha ha

You are one funny person ! That was beyond my expectations and l laughed my ass off ! And because I read it aloud to my wife , she laughed her ass off too , butt now we need a couple pillows to sit on , or maybe a doughnut or two will work ! I have no idea why he didn’t just sit there and whenever one would pop in , he wouldn’t just tell them to ‘get back to where you once belonged ‘ ?

Oh , and why didn’t he use maxwells silver hammer instead of the blade ? Oh well , it’s a magical mystery nonetheless!!! Lmmfao

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I’m fixing a hole where the rain comes in and stops my mind from wandering

And now they know how many holes it takes to fill the Albert hall ! Shifty Kate Upton thought she was a woman but she was another D-man ... See what happens when you come out of the closet for Pete’s sake ? You , my beatlemaniac brother , are hilariously , riotously , comical , and I thank you ! Quite a sum of originality and wicked wit you possess ! Btw who was the walrus ?

LetthatsinkinLetthatsinkinabout 3 years ago
@green117

She wasn't talking about this story specifically, she was talking about many of the author's other stories where he writes about a willing cuckold who enjoys having sloppy seconds (literally sloppy, in many of them the husband knowingly sticks his dick in her while she still has her boyfriend's cum in her).

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

funny storie, good writn'!

Omart57Omart57almost 3 years ago

Very very funny! Good one , HDK!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Excellent

Tremendous

Fantastic

This was "Outer Limits" with sex. I can't believe how good that was. I also remember Cook from another tale. Good sci-fi rolled into loving wives. And no one cheated. Really.

Well, maybe. Great work.

Five Stars

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Second time around, I forgot all about this story until I read it again, Cops and donuts, monsters from another dimension, told with tongue in cheek--the best kind of sci-fi monster story. Excellent job

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lol

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Great story. Strange but who can pass up reading about spawn of Satan.

penneydog55penneydog55over 2 years ago

Fantastic! " Fuzzy Fuckers" That alone is worth 5 stars. A very funny story 🤣 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

SIMILAR Stories