Across the Universe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was stunned and only slowly began to interpret what I was seeing. It was me in the room with Sue! I checked my phone to be certain I was not watching an old video, but much to my consternation, it was happening in real time! I watched Sue drop to her knees in front of me.

"Your cock looks especially big today!" she exclaimed before taking the head into her mouth.

She was right! My cock did look bigger than usual. How the fuck was I watching my larger-cocked self being serviced by my wife? Duh! It had to be a shapeshifter! I dropped the paint I was holding and sprinted for the car.

Breaking the speed limit all the way, it still took me ten minutes to get back home. I rushed inside, grabbed my favorite scimitar off the wall in the living room and hurried as quietly as possible up the stairs. The door to the bedroom was open so I simply stepped in and raised my scimitar.

I found myself laying pipe like a man possessed, or to be more accurate, like a damn sex crazed demon. I was doing Sue doggy style, naturally, and she was loving every inch of every stroke. I hesitated as I watched Sue and my body-double enter the home stretch.

What if it was a human that was a clone, or a twin banging Sue? It sure looked human. Hell, it looked exactly like me, except with a somewhat bigger harder cock and a flatter stomach. If it was really a human, I would be committing murder. If it was really me, I would be committing suicide! I was beside myself, literally.

My decision was made for me when Sue let out a loud moan and appeared to pass out. I immediately pulled Sue's ass tight to my stomach and began groaning in what I knew had to be with pleasure as I emptied my unusually large balls into my wife. I released my grip on Sue's hips and she flopped forward, apparently comatose. Then it happened!

I watched as hair began sprouting on my ass and up my back! It wasn't me! The transformation was surprisingly quick. In a few seconds I was watching a dark hairy animal-like creature extend long claws from its hands, or paws or whatever they were. It was preparing to slash my unconscious wife's ass! My razor sharp scimitar slashed down and sliced the demon bastard in half. As both parts of its body fell to the floor, they turned into piles of ash, rather small piles at that.

I was shaking as I contemplated how close Sue had been to becoming another victim. I was upset that she had been so willingly and well fucked by the shapeshifter, but how could I blame her? He was simply a somewhat better version of me, at least when it came to sex.

I wondered if I would ever be able to satisfy Sue again. She had never passed out when we made love, but there she lay, smiling like the cat that got the cream after that demon bastard finished fucking her. This was one time I had outdone myself, literally!

My phone chirped and I slowly answered it. "Jesus! That was a close one! For a second there, it looked like you were going to let that fucker rip your wife apart after fucking her into the middle of next week!"

"You saw that, Cook? Did you see how fast it turned back to its original shape and how it was going to rip Sue apart?" I asked, somehow feeling relieved that Cook had shared the experience with me, even if it was vicariously.

"I saw it all right! I didn't realize you had such a big cock and could fuck like that, or did that shapeshifter improve on old Bill a little? Did I just watch Bill 2.0 fuck your wife into a coma? Are your wife's tits really that firm, or was that some kind of spell or magic?"

"You're losing sight of the real situation!" I snapped. "The size of my cock and the firmness of Sue's tits are not the issue. My wife was fucked and almost killed by the goddamn demon from a parallel universe. That should be your focus here!"

"Yeah, you have a point," admitted Cook. "Now I know how they operate. They fuck their victim senseless, have a huge orgasm and then kill their prey once they're unconscious. Your wife has the same damn grin Jack Hurley had on what was left of his face."

"So what are you going to do about it?" I demanded. "You can't arrest the fuckers. You can't even catch them."

"Actually, we had one in custody," replied Cook with a chuckle. "It seems that Marsha Terrel was attacked last night. She lives a block down from you on the same street. She was in her bedroom talking to her husband on the phone when Don Knotts came into her room wearing nothing but a big smile and sporting an impressive erection for such a skinny fellow.

"Marsha teaches some kind of martial arts down at the YMCA. Needless to say, she kicked the little guy's ass all over the room. Her husband called the police while she pounded the poor little fuck. She had him unconscious when the cops arrived. He changed his shape while they were putting cuffs on him. No one knew whether to take him to a veterinarian or an MD."

"You said you 'had' one in custody, which leads me to believe you no longer have it," I pointed out. "Did it kill the cops and escape?"

"No, it turned into a little pile of ashes in Marsha's bedroom before they could move him. I guess it died in custody. That usually requires a lot of paperwork, but we've decided to pretend this never happened. Marsha was fine with it. She gave the guys a baggie for the ashes. She didn't want the hassle of explaining how she beat the hell out of one of America's most beloved TV personalities.

"I'm getting one of those camera drones later in the week. I'll fly it through your wall and into the parallel dimension so I can determine the best way to handle these illegal aliens, or whatever the hell they are. Just hang on for a few more days and this will all be over."

I saw Sue begin to stir so I hung up the phone and went to her side. "How do you feel?"

"You fucked me unconscious! My pussy looks like chopped meat and my ass is a little sore from you spanking it. I feel great! We'll just have to wait a few days to try that again. I need to recover," responded my loving wife as she gave me a deep kiss with lots of tongue.

That was just great! I gave Sue the best sex of her life and I only watched. It occurred to me that the tape of that session would make some interesting viewing. I would have to watch it quite a few times to learn every move I made in that epic fuck. I was not able to totally get over the fact that Sue had the hell banged out of her by a guy that seemed to be me, but wasn't. I felt like she was one up on me somehow and it rankled me, at least until I came home from Home Depot the next day.

I was standing in the checkout line again with the paint I had tried to buy the previous day. Once again, I decided to check my phone. Once again, I saw something surprising.

Our next door neighbor, Agnes Murdock, was a well preserved widow in her early fifties. She was nice enough to us, except she was always spouting religion and warning about all the horrible things that would happen to us sinners. Sue thought she was harmless and didn't mean anything bad with her rants, but I tried to avoid the woman.

Why would Agnes be creeping across the hall from our spare bedroom to the bathroom totally naked? Then I realized it was another damn shapeshifter! It must have looked out the window and seen Agnes doing something in her back yard and decided to take her shape, except it appeared to have bigger tits and a rounder ass than Agnes possessed. I knew Sue was gone for the day visiting her family, so she was safe, but this was still a dangerous situation. Some poor bastard would be fucked and plucked by Agnes if I didn't do something!

I hurried home and grabbed my trusty scimitar which I had placed back in its holder in the living room. I was coming to love that gift more and more. I moved quietly up the stairs and crept down the hall with my scimitar raised and ready to strike.

Just as I got to the bathroom door, Agnes stepped into the hall. She had a towel over her head as she dried her hair. She was completely naked and I had the opportunity to study her body. It was obvious as hell that she was a shapeshifter. Her tits were much larger than Agnes ever dreamed of having and her ass was nicely rounded and tight. I had seen her often enough in her ridiculous long dresses and large shirts to know she did not have the figure of the sexy woman in front of me.

I lifted my scimitar higher and steeled my nerves as I studied the area of her neck my blade would enter. Death would be swift and merciful. The problem with my plan was how human she looked. I couldn't kill myself when I was fucking Sue because I looked so human and so much like me. It was only when I began changing to a monster and was a clear threat to Sue I decided to swing the blade.

It seemed like I should do the same with Agnes. I could not hack what looked like a real human into pieces, but if I could get her to change back to a murderous beast, I would have no such compunctions.

I used the end of my blade to lift the towel off her head and flick it to the side. Agnes felt around for the towel and then began turning her head to look for it. That was when she saw me standing next to her with my scimitar raised in a threatening manner. She gasped and began to tremble.

"Scared?" I taunted as a plan formulated in my head. "I know what you're here for. You want some hot sex and a big orgasm before you change back and eat me, don't you, bitch? Get your enhanced ass into that room and get on all fours on the bed. I'm going to fuck you like the animal you are."

As I spoke, I reached out and squeezed her tits a few times. I tugged her nipples harder than I ever would with Sue and motioned her into the bedroom. Agnes was still trembling as I nodded to indicate I wanted her on the bed. She nervously climbed on it and kneeled forward, presenting me with a truly remarkable ass. I realized these shapeshifters knew just how to entice a human male.

I ran my hands over her ass a few times before I pulled back and spanked her left cheek. Agnes gasped, but remained in position. I smacked the other ass cheek twice and then went back and slapped the left cheek again. I rubbed my hand over her glowing ass a few times and then down between her legs.

"You're wet, you nasty bitch! You freaks get off on this shit, don't you?" I asked, more or less rhetorically. "Wiggle that ass for me if you want my cock. Show me you're a needy slut."

I wasn't surprised when she immediately wiggled her ass in an exaggerated fashion. She wanted her orgasm so she could rip my head off and drop my guts on the pillow, which I realized wasn't too much different from an old girlfriend.

I slapped that perfect ass one more time before grabbing her hips and sinking my unenhanced cock to the hilt in her steaming pussy. I had to admit that shapeshifters really knew their shit. Agnes felt tight and hot as she squeezed my dick with her internal muscles.

I had watched my wife's defiling by the fucker that looked like me but with a big dick and knew just what the demons liked, sexually. They wanted it hard, fast, and rough, so I gave it to Agnes, but good. I alternated between spanking her ass and jack hammering her dripping pussy. I reached around and grabbed her big firm tits and pulled hard on her nipples. The bitch loved it!

I could see she was getting close to having a really big orgasm. She appeared to be having a serious of small ones that were building in intensity. I began to worry that I would blast off before she did and pass out first! I was having the best sex of my life with a goddamn monster from another universe! I was going to explode like I never had before. I had to hang on long enough to get Agnes off, see her change back to an ugly fucking beast and then lop her prissy head off.

Suddenly the bitch began making an almost silent scream. It was like nothing I had even heard before. She pushed back hard, driving my dick even deeper into her needy body. She began shaking and then collapsed! I held her ass up as I came like I had never come before. I saw lights, stars and rainbows as I closed my eyes and deployed my troops. It was the most incredible feeling I had ever experienced. Then I passed out.

I awoke with a start. I was still alive. I was thankful for that. The shapeshifter had decided not to kill me. Maybe I had fucked it better than it had ever been fucked before and was going to let me live so I could fuck it again. If that was the case, I would be more determined to stay conscious long enough to separate its head from its body.

I realized I was once again sporting an erection so I slowly opened my eyes and hazarded a quick look at my cock. Agnes was with it, servicing it with her tongue and mouth. The strange thing was she was still human!

"You said I had to eat you after you fucked me like an animal," said Agnes with a smile. "I hope I'm doing it the way you wanted. I don't think I could take another fucking like the last one for a few days. Just let me drain your big balls while you relax.

"Okay," was all I managed as I tried to make sense of everything. Agnes was still in human form. Her ass, although quite pink, was still magnificent and her tits looked even bigger and firmer than they had when I held and pulled them. Then I realized that she had spoken to me! I didn't know if shapeshifters could speak. I slowly wrapped my hand around the hilt of my trusty friend as I watched Agnes service my hard cock. If she decided to bite it off, it would be the last dick she ever tasted.

The best laid plans and all of that. It wasn't long and she was coaxing another load out of me and she swallowed every drop before letting me slip from her mouth and giving me a big smile.

"It was so nice of you and Sue to offer me a place to stay while my house is being fumigated. Those termites were getting to be a real problem. My question to you is this? Was this with Sue's knowledge and permission, or were you a very bad boy?"

"I thought you were someone else. I mean I didn't think you were really you. I had to find out if you were you," I blurted as I tried to explain the situation. "I didn't think your ass was that nice and those tits are bigger and firmer than yours could possibly be."

"I see. You thought I had to be someone else because my ass was so nice and my tits were bigger and firmer than you believed them to be. The only way to be certain I was me was to fuck my brains out. Is that what you're telling me?" asked Agnes as she gave me a big smile.

"That pretty well covers it," I admitted.

"I'm getting the feeling that Sue doesn't know about your decision to check my identity so thoroughly. Is that right?"

"Well, she didn't tell me anything about you staying here, so she can't blame me for being doubtful," I reasoned.

"Don't you think Sue will think doubt is one thing and fucking the hell out of me is quite another? Do you think she'll be upset if we tell her about this?" asked Agnes, now with a silly grin.

"There's no reason to tell Sue about my little mistake! Hell, she's made a similar mistake, but doesn't know it. Let's keep this between us, if you don't mind," I practically begged.

"I think we can work out something. Every now and then, I'm going to expect you to come over to my house and check my ass and tits to see if I'm really me. That will also require that you give me a good fucking to be doubly certain," stated Agnes. "In exchange I won't ever preach at you again, and I won't mention to Sue that you're having some sort of identity crises which involves checking my ass, my tits and fucking me senseless. Do we have a deal?"

"Okay, we have a deal," I answered with a smile of my own. Who knew that a prissy, preaching bitch would have an ass and tits to die for? In my defense, I think most men in my situation would have made the same mistake.

I went to my bedroom to shower before Sue made it home. I was combing my hair when she came in and hugged me.

"Hello, Stud! I'll be ready for another round of that incredible love making in a few days, but we'll have to make sure Agnes is back home so she doesn't hear us. That would be embarrassing."

"Why didn't you tell me she was staying here for a day or two?" I asked.

"I told you yesterday at dinner. You've been so preoccupied lately, you don't listen to anything I say," replied Sue.

Later that evening I received a call from Cook. "Are you sure you want me to put the kibosh on those fuzzy killers and seal off that portal to another dimension? You're getting a shit load of sex because of it. That Agnes has surprisingly nice tits, doesn't she? You hammered her like a damn shapeshifter.

"You didn't know it but I was on my way over to chop of your head off if you changed into a demon from hell after shooting your load into the lady. I was at your front door when I saw both of you pass out with big smiles, but still in human form, so I went back to the station. You must have been watching the video of your wife getting it from that guy that looked like you, but with a bigger dick. You fucked Agnes just like it/you did your wife. My porn collection is improving vastly."

"Why did you call, Cook? Did you want to tell me how my wife was unknowingly fucked by the spawn of Satan or how I fucked up when I fucked Agnes?"I snarled.

"I want you to get your wife and your lover out of the house tomorrow so I can send a drone into that portal to see what we have in there, and find a to block it. You're getting pretty sensitive lately," opined Cook.

Cook showed up the next afternoon while Sue and Agnes were shopping. True to his word, he brought a drone. He failed to mention he would also bring some explosives.

"I'll send this puppy in with a pretty damn big explosive charge attached. If it looks like I can destroy the access from that side, I'll set it off," explained the detective.

"Will that damn thing blow my house up, too?" I asked nervously.

"The way I see it, the explosion will either be in another universe, or across the universe we're in. Either way, it should have no effect on your home, our world, or even this dimension," replied Cook logically.

We watched the monitor as the drone flew through my closet wall and into another dimension. It's hard to describe the colors and shapes we saw as Cook swung the craft around so the camera could catch every detail.

We did see some fuzzy fuckers watch the drone fly by and soon several of them assumed its shape, but apparently they couldn't duplicate mechanical moving parts, as the bastards just sat on the ground without moving. Cook brought the craft back closer to the portal. From the other side, it appeared to be a wall in a cave of some kind.

"I'll just slip around that corner and detonate the explosive. That would prevent any flying shrapnel from getting blasted back through the portal. If I close off the entrance to the cave, those fuckers won't be able to reach the portal," he reasoned as he pressed the enter button on the laptop.

The image on the monitor disappeared. The head of a shapeshifter suddenly rolled through the portal and into the closet. We felt the house shudder slightly and then all was calm. The severed head turned to ash before it stopped rolling. Cook reached up and tapped the wall inside the square he had drawn with his Sharpie not so long ago. The wall was solid! The explosion had destroyed the portal!

That evening, as Sue and I were preparing for bed, she turned to me with an unreadable expression. "I'm still having some discomfort when I sit down. At lunch today, I asked for a pillow for my chair. Agnes asked for one, too."

12