Across Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And, Melanie, what brings you here? Are you interested in a similar arrangement as Donna?"

"I hear you guys provide excellent service."

"Satisfaction guaranteed," he proclaimed.

Melanie just nodded her head and smiled shyly. She heard the shower water turn off. Soon the other two would join them. Oh boy, she thought.

Donna continued with the small talk for a few more minutes when in walked another roommate. He had a towel wrapped around his waist, and another one covering his face as he dried his hair. As he lowered the towel, Melanie gasped inaudibly.

"Hey Jake. This is Melanie. She's joining Donna and us tonight," introduced Paul.

Jake. Or Jacob as she knew him. Both she and Jake exchanged suppressed surprised glances. They stared at each other in recognition for a long second before he nodded slightly in her direction, his face almost expressionless. Donna was giddy with excitement for the festivities to come and struck up another line of conversation, and everyone else moved on.

Jacob was her neighbor's son. Hell, she used to babysit him occasionally when he was 8 years old. He grew up three houses down from where she still lived. She was friends with his mother. Jesus, she'd watched him grow up. He was younger, but she'd even paid him to do her yard work until he graduated high school last year.

He had filled out nicely. Strong and athletic. And polite and sweet. She had never even considered him sexually. And now, here they were. What was he thinking? Was he horrified? Should she leave while she still could? What if he told his mother? Dammit, dammit, dammit. This was the one thing she didn't want.

She caught him continuing to look at her. Imagining why she was here. He knew why she was here. Did that repulse him? His heavy stare made her feel naked, as he imagined what she looked like under her clothes. She was almost frozen in place. Unsure what to do or say to break the awkwardness. Would he divulge this secret to his roommates? What kind of teasing would she endure if they knew? Or if Donna knew. How the hell did she get herself into this mess?

Just then the last roommate stepped into the main living area.

"Robby!" the other roommates all shouted in unison.

As Donna had promised, he was black. Lean and chiseled. But clean cut and handsome, just like all the other boys. Introductions were repeated. Everyone was welcoming to Melanie and ready to get the evening underway.

"So, Melanie," Robby began. Oh God, his voice is so smooth and self assured, thought Melanie. "You do understand the purpose of tonight, right?"

Melanie nodded her head. Nearby, Donna was becoming giddy. She'd become extremely flirty and had been dropping numerous innuendoes.

"Are you ready to have some fun tonight? What are you looking for? What should we know about you? Any special requests?" he smiled.

Melanie was almost paralyzed. It wasn't fear. More trepidation. She was crossing the line. She was really going to do this. Jacob looked on at her. All eyes were on her. She gathered herself and began to speak.

"Yes, I'd like to enjoy the company of you fine young men tonight. Anything you do to Donna you can also do to me, if you'd like."

"Boys, shall we split up in pairs? Jake and Paul, if you could accompany Miss Donna. Terry, you and I can keep Miss Melanie company," Robby continued. Melanie was relieved to avoid the awkwardness of being with Jake. Everyone whooped in agreement, and Robby and Terry approached Melanie.

"Madame, if you would please stand," Robby requested while offering his hand with a bow.

Melanie rose and took his hand. Terry approached her from behind. Robby from in front. He brushed the stray strands from her face and caressed her cheek. "Just relax and enjoy this," he said. Then he gave her a long deep passionate kiss. She felt Terry kissing the back of her neck. She felt her legs turn to rubber. The two strong young men steadied her. She felt hands reach up her skirt, and then hiking it up to reveal her stocking tops. Another pair of hands was undoing the buttons of her blouse. Her blazer was already on the floor. Robby sat back for a moment to admire the see her tits visible through her sheer bra and blouse.

"I'm going to enjoy this," he whispered.

She was like putty in their hands. Soon her blouse was off, and her skirt was up to her waist. Terry was kissing her bare back, and then he worked down to her ass, her cheeks exposed with the thong. They lowered her down on the sofa. Terry positioned himself at her feet and spread her legs. He leaned his face in and pulled the thin fabric of her thong to the side. Then felt his tongue flitting at her labia. He was hitting the mark, and he knew it.

"We've got a live one," Terry announced. "Pussy don't lie."

Melanie saw Donna across the room. She was riding Paul like a bronco. Jesus, she'd never imagined this side of her.

Meanwhile, Robby pulled Melanie's bra down to fully reveal her tits, and then he started sucking on them. Lord, two men attending to her needs. This was beyond anything she could've imagined. Terry was working magic on her pussy. She could feel the wet spot forming on the sofa. God, she should pay to have it cleaned. Robby stood up, and the next thing she knew, his cock was hanging next to her face. She looked up into his eyes. "Take it", he whispered, and she did. She opened her mouth, and his cock slid right in. As Terry worked over her pussy, she was taking in Robby's manhood. She thought Robby was turned on when she put him in her mouth. She was wrong. He was limp. His cock quickly grew as she slobbered all over it. Robby sighed his satisfaction. Down below, she was close to ecstasy when Terry pulled back. She let Robby's cock fall from her mouth and looked down in disappointment, pleading with her eyes for the cunnilingus to continue.

Robby slid over to take his place. "Condom or no condom?" he asked.

"You can take me bareback."

He smiled. And then he shoved the full length of his enormous cock into her like a sword piercing her body. Jesus, it felt like he hit her uterus. How far did he penetrate? Her body was overcome with every deep thrust he laid into her. He teased her, sometimes pulling out all the way, just to watch her pussy futilely buck out, searching for his cock, only to have him slam it back into her a second later, resulting in another moment of ecstasy for her.

She saw Terry at her side. His face covered with the glow of her pussy juice. He smiled in satisfaction watching Melanie give in to her sexuality. Melanie wrapped her stocking clad legs around Robby, pulling him in closer, pushing his black cock as deep as possible. Seeing his black body dominating over her white skin sent her over the edge. Just when she thought she couldn't take anymore, she felt one final push, and then a release as Robby came inside her.

Melanie's breath was heaving as she felt Robby's cock soften inside her and then fall out. She smiled sheepishly at Robby and then rolled over to Terry. He had been so good giving her oral pleasure, the least she could do was return the favor. She took him in her mouth and worked his cock. She felt Robby reach from behind to play with her tits while she gave Terry a blowjob. She felt the blood rushing to his cock as he neared to orgasm. The repeated rushes as his cock burst to explosion. He pulled out of her mouth. Cum splatter on her face and hair.

"I think we've both marked our territory on this bitch," Robby proclaimed.

"Is that the service you were looking for?" Terry asked.

"Y-y-yes," she stammered.

Their bodies were a hot sweaty mess. She wiped the cum out of her eye, so she could see. Donna and the other two boys were staring at her. They were already finished and must've enjoyed the show.

"Time to switch. On to Round Two!" shouted Robby.

Round Two, thought Melanie. But that meant Jake. Oh God, he's seeing me with cum splattered all over my face. How can I ever face him again after this? How can I face his mother?

He leaned in her ear and reassured her, "What happens here, stays here. And I'm glad you're here, so let's make something happen."

Melanie gave him a look of relief as he rolled her over onto all fours. Paul positioned himself at her mouth. Then she felt Jake enter her from behind, doggystyle. Oh God, she was going to be spit roasted. She took Paul into her mouth. What was that taste? Christ, she could taste a mixture of his cum and Donna's pussy juice coated on his cock. She felt Jake pounding her from behind, forcing her body back and forth on Paul's cock. He was slamming her so hard, she could hardly keep the cock in her mouth. Paul's balls were teasing her pussy as he slammed into her, quickly building her back to an orgasm. Her tits were swinging back and forth in time. She was a spit roasted slut. Their slut. And she loved every second of it. Having cocks stand at attention for her. Cumming for her. In her. On her.

Paul came first. Into her mouth. It was salty, and she let it linger on her tongue for a second, letting a drop dribble out before swallowing the rest.

But Jake kept pounding. Now that she was no longer servicing Paul, Jake pulled on her ponytail, forcing her head back. She looked back, and they shared an intense gaze as he continued to pound away at her pussy. With his other hand, he smacked her ass. She turned back around and buried her head in to the sofa cushion as he continued pounding away on her and smacking her ass. Robby said she was his bitch. Now she was also Jake's bitch.

Wave after wave of orgasm took over her body as she convulsed on the sofa screaming, "Oh God" repeatedly. A smile crept on Jake's face as he lay into his former babysitter. And then he suddenly pulled out. Did he cum, she wondered.

Then he rolled her onto her back. He stood over her and pushed her stocking clad ankles close to her ears. And then he penetrated her again. This time more slowly, more deliberate. His hand working up and down the stockinged legs. Then both hands pulling her nipples. Jesus, he knows how to play me like a fiddle, she thought. Till she felt his body tense into an orgasm. She felt his warm cum coating inside her pussy and start to leak out. But he stayed inside her. She stared into his eyes, her body spent. He looked at her in triumph and domination as he pulled out and slid her thong back over into place.

Applause and cheer erupted from the rest of the room.

"Let's hears it for Melanie!" exclaimed Robby. "She's a gamer."

"And you weren't sure if you wanted to do this," Donna observed.

Melanie's body was frozen. Almost unable to move. Jake had pulled out of her, but she remained in almost the same position. She was shaking from all the orgasms. Her pussy was sore. Her legs were sore. Her mouth was sore. Her face was covered in dried up cum. She had cum from two men leaking out of her pussy. Who was this woman she had become the past few hours? She wondered as she tried to rise and collect herself. She looked around the room at her new friends and smiled wryly.

"Thank you. You guys were right. You provide a good service. Satisfaction guaranteed."


12