All Comments on 'Acting 101 Ch. 02: The Friend Zone'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More !

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 2 years ago

Oh, Christ! The last half of this story was simply sublime. Seldom have I read here the true passion and equal awkwardness of a seminal first fuck.

Unfortunately, I need to point out a weak point - merely because you are so good. True amateurs don’t really want constructive criticism.

Why did you feel the need to recap chapter one here? Don’t you trust your loyal readers? If some idiot begins a story at Ch. 02 - fuck ‘em!!! Let him figure it out.

I’ll let the improv olympics bit slide. I had the honor of studying improv at Second City BEFORE they became a corporate juggernaut, and then the capitalization of “competitive creativity”. I Hope uninitiated readers can understand that environment (and the attending “rush”), though I doubt it.

Oddly enough, I’ve been a deeply competitive athletic coach (baseball and basketball with my son) as well as a professional actor and an academic theatrical director at the secondary and university level for over 30 years. Competition within sports is seminal and needed. Competition in creative endeavors? Unwarranted.

Please let this story go on endlessly.

Cuthcavs55Cuthcavs55about 2 years ago

Really awesome stuff so far. I’m excited to continue this story. I’m hoping for a happy ending between the three of them!

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519almost 2 years ago

I loved the story but if you buy a Tesla don't ever bend the damned thing. A friend of mine bought a 2021 Tesla Model 3, got drunk and backed into a light pole. He broke the tail light and bent the fender a little. It took him three months and cost him $4000 dollars (after insurance paid) to get the thing fixed. It is because of the way the thing is made.

DdaltonDdaltonalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story! Good sex and as you said, plausible! If your readers want reality, they can get off of the technology!

JBluejayzzJBluejayzzalmost 2 years ago

Brought back some pretty vivid memories of one of my first dates - some 50 years ago! I really enjoyed reading this tale, and I very much enjoyed remembering the feel, the taste, the sensations and the pure awe I experienced with one of my college friends, lo, so many years ago. Keep entertaining us with your naratives.

intim8intim8over 1 year ago

Scott is 23, and Meridity is 29 and also 13 years older than Scott and also 12 years older than Scott.

Minor nitpick just to confirm that you have my attention. Really good story so far.

lexlogan8lexlogan88 months ago

Meridith was 29 when she married Steff's dad. That was six years ago, she is now 35 or 36.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. The series set up for it seems gorked, as it has been stuck in moderation hell since the start. Sorry! ————— 3-23-2024 Chapter Two of my new series, Sylvan Courtyard, is now p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES