Acting 101 Ch. 02: The Friend Zone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat down as quickly as we could, well before the judges could issue a score. I looked at Steff with a smile that I saw reflected on her own face--her own, deeply flushed face. Tony had told me that hitting a really big improv laugh was a rush, and he was very, very right. The judges awarded that round to Tony and Kimmie, along with "their ringers in the front row!" There was another round to go, but Steff leaned over to me and whispered, "Let's get out of here now. Better safe than sorry!"

The way I was feeling right then, dosed with adrenaline and dopamine, and staring into Steff's flushed, excited face, I wanted to get out too, regardless of what Tony might try in the last round. We rose and slipped out quickly, receiving a few congratulatory pats on the back from the audience as we snaked our way out.

We practically ran to my car and took off back north toward Steff's house.We babbled happily about how fun it was to watch, how well Tony and Kimmie did, and (insincerely) how much we did not want do it again. I was vaguely aware that we just might be hooked.

But we were also on the way home. The date was nearing its end. And I was getting nervous again. I was certain I was going to try to at least kiss my friend for the first time. Beyond that, how slow and careful were we going to take things?

I mean, sure. I wanted to return the favor of her spectacular oral efforts the night before. I wanted to bone her brains out, of course. But I was going to be tread lightly, no matter how reckless I felt right then.

It was pitch black out as I pulled off the interstate and turned toward the small road to Steff's house.

"You know, Tony and Kimmie were right," Steff said quietly.

"Hmm?" I asked.

"Getting those laughs really is a serious rush," she said, a tremor in her voice, placing her hand gently on my knee.

"Oh yeah," I replied, both to the placement of her hand and the comment. But mostly the hand.

As we passed thru a brightly lit area around a shopping center, Steff's hand slid inexorably up my thigh, much to my delight. When she reached the top, she idly stroked my suddenly hard cock through my pants. To be fair, I had been halfway hard before she even touched me, I was feeling the rush from the performance too.

I may have had my foot on the accelerator a bit hard and we shot away from the commercial area and back into the darkness of the night. As soon as we did so, Steff leaned across and began to tug open my fly! In moments, she had my cock out in her hand and slid her mouth over it, demonstrating that she had forgotten nothing about the value of tongue that Meredith had taught her the night before.

"Uh, road head?" I gasped, scandalized, terrified, and enthralled in the literal sense of that word. "This is a public road, Steff."

"It's a two-lane road with no sidewalks for the next couple of miles," gasped Steff, pulling off my cock. "Tell me when we make the turn to go up the hill," she instructed, and bent to once more torture me wonderfully.

Any excessive pressure on the accelerator had disappeared. It wasn't because I didn't want to be stopped for speeding, I just wanted this dark, concealing stretch of road to last as long as possible! If anything, I probably risked getting pulled over for going too slow.

Son of a bitch, Steff was amazing. Her head rose up and down, sliding my cock in and out of her mouth, caressed by her embracing tongue, in slow, smooth, luxurious movements. Her hand massaged my shaft, but mostly fondled my balls. Up and down. Up and down. It felt amazing, but she clearly wasn't trying to be energetic enough to get me off, just making me practically cry with pleasure.

"Here comes the hill," I sighed sadly, and Steff slid sinuously upright in her seat, delicately wiping her lips with her fingertips. She make a point of not fixing my fly, just tugging my shirt tail over my lap. I turned and looked at her with a look of wonder on my face, and just said, "Holy shit!"

"I just want to eliminate any chance you get all timid and worried about 'taking care of our friendship first' when we get to my house," Steff said with a grin. "I've been pretty horny all day, even before that rush of public laughter."

I passed the little gas station and turned into her neighborhood. "Meredith isn't home, remember," she added. "Don't bother to zip up or anything when we get there."

My lead foot was back.

I had barely put my car in Park when Steff was out and I followed her to the door. I was literally holding up my slacks with one hand as I dashed after her. She slid through the front door and practically slammed it after me. I turned to her and she to me.

And finally, finally, I kissed Steff. I reached both hands out to her waist and pulled her to me and our lips met with a wave of heat. I am shocked that it took us as many seconds as it did once we began before our tongues started invading each other's mouths, fencing eagerly. My arms slid around her now and pulled her hard against me. The pressure between us kept my slacks from collapsing to my ankles.

And then, at last, I let my hands... touch Steff. To this point, Steff had had my cock in her mouth on two separate occasions, but I had yet, in the space of months, to touch any part of her but the back of her neck.

My hands slid down and clutched at her amazing, tight little ass through the soft fabric of her short, denim skirt. She wriggled in my grasp and I felt that yes, her butt was as firm and lithe as I had imagined. I got a little lost massaging her glutes, but her responding movements reduced the pressure between our hips and my trousers slid suddenly to my ankles. Steff immediately began unbuttoning my shirt completely. She slid it off my shoulders to the floor and sank to her ankles before my essentially naked form, reaching for my desperately eager cock.

But I was having none of that... yet. I leaned down and pulled her to her feet. I kicked first one foot free of both shoe and pants, then the other, and lifted Steff in my arms to an answering squeal. "No, no, No!" I said, kissing her deeply, then continued as I carried her over to the big, soft couch in the great room. "It is now your turn," I growled.

It was my turn to sink to my knees between her legs, and I ran my hands up along her sleek calves. God, they were so firm and smooth. Her thighs flexed and quivered under my rising touch and I could just barely feel the outlines of her taut muscles beneath the skin. I didn't know what Steff's workout regime was, but I applauded it. She was a natural beauty of course, but no one gets that kind of muscle tone without some serious hard work.

Her skirt was already hiked up a little, but I rotated my hands down between her thighs and eagerly slipped beneath what little the hem still covered. I wanted to move upward very slowly, teasing Steff with caresses as I went, getting closer but making her wait. I wanted to do that, but I'd been horny all day too. My fingers slid north with increasing speed and soon encountered a delicate layer of lace that seemed to struggle (and fail) to entirely cover my intended target. My fingertips had barely brushed between her legs when I swept my hands out and around her hips. I reached under Steff and squeezed her ass once more before I grasped her underwear (she was wearing a thong!) and tugged it downward. Steff lifted her hips just barely and I smoothly slid the little black satin piece of fabric off of her. I twirled it around a finger and tossed it away, and Steff giggled. Then she gasped as I dove my face up under her skirt.

Her aroma was incredible. Just incredible and intoxicating. I wanted to see what I was doing, however, so I pushed up the hem to her waist as I beheld her glory. Steff had obviously spent as much time fussing in the bathroom as I had that day, probably more. What little dark pubic hair she had not shaved away was shorn close and neatly trimmed into a neat, deep triangle, painting the way. The. Way.

I like to follow directions.

I bent again and licked my way up her inner thigh until my tongue tasted heaven. Her nether lips were swollen and moist in anticipation. I reached up and parted them gently with two fingers and dipped my tongue inside, running it up and down, pressing her outer lips further apart. She shivered as the tip of my tongue ran back and forth over her delicately swollen clit, and she groaned loudly when I slid back down and plunged my tongue as deeply inside her as I could.

Her hands found the back of my head and her fingers tangled themselves in my hair, pulling me happily against her crotch. I slid my hands underneath her to massage her perfect ass some more, and started to tease her little bud in earnest. In moments she was bucking and squirming against my tongue. It was not much longer before Steff demonstrated that she was, in fact, a screamer.

Starting with a guttural moan, her voice rose to an ear-splitting shriek of ecstasy and I felt a rolling series of spasms explode through her body from where my tongue attacked her. I kept flicking her clit with my tongue, drawing more shrieks until she collapsed, only half conscious, on the couch. I sat up, straightening my back, which had become a little stiff bending over like that, and gleefully wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. I looked down at this wondrous creature, splayed out a little comically before me and I was filled with delight that I had given her such an orgasm, a whole raft of them in fact.

I had made Steff come!

She suddenly heaved a deep breath as if regaining thought and looked down at me. "Wow, Mr. I've Only Had Sex a Few Times!" she gasped. "You are pretty good at that for an amateur." I just grinned. I'd actually said I'd only had a few blowjobs. In fact, I had always given a lot more than I'd received, but Steff was rolling, and didn't need to know all the details of my sexual history right then anyway. "Jesus," she went on, "if Meredith teaches you as much about eating pussy as she taught me about sucking cock, I may not survive our next date!"

I looked at her, slack-jawed. My face was not yet dry from being buried between her legs and she was talking about Meredith?

Steff giggled. "It occurred to me, sorry," she shrugged. Then she sat up and began to unbutton her blouse. "Allow me to distract you from my faux pas...."

The moment she had her blouse open, I could not help but reach out trembling fingers and clasp her delicate, lace clad breasts. They were so firm and warm in my grasp I let out an involuntary sigh of delight. That pleased Steff and she giggled as she let her blouse slip off her shoulders. My fingers eagerly moved to where the thin black cups of her bra joined between her breasts, feeling for the clasp. Steff's giggle turned to a laugh and she said, "This one hooks in back!" Obligingly, she reached behind herself and I immediately felt the bra go slack in my hands. I tugged on it and it slid off her shoulders and released her delicate bounty. I tossed it over my shoulder in the general direction of where her thong had flown, and with a shudder of pleasure took her bare breasts into my hands. At last.

So firm. So elastic. So warm.... So. Fucking. Perfect.

I just held them for an embarrassingly infantile stretch of time, before my hunger took me and I leaned down to take one demandingly pert nipple into my mouth, my fingertips pinching and teasing its mate. I opened my lips wide and sucked hard, drawing her supple flesh into my mouth. Steff hummed in approval.

I was still kneeling on the floor before her and my knees were getting stiff. Without fully releasing my grasp on her breasts, I rose to my feet and slid onto the couch beside her. I bent my head to suckle now on her other breast, my fingers eagerly, aggressively burying themselves into the curves of the first. Steff demonstrated how good an idea this change of position was by taking hold of my cock, which she could now reach, and massaging it, first idly, but then with increasing eagerness.

I didn't feel like I was done playing with those wondrous breasts that I had dreamed of for so long, but when I came up briefly for air, Steff informed me that I was, for the moment at least. She pushed me back against the cushions of the couch and took my cock now firmly in her grasp. The idle strokes and caresses were gone now, replaced by a firm but easy rhythm. "My turn," she said very firmly.

Steff bent and once again I felt the amazing sensation of my cock sliding between her lips. At first, she only took in my head, giving her room to circle it round and round inside with her tongue. After a core-quaking response from me, Steff looked up at me. "I ran out of time in the car. Then you insisted on blowing my mind when we got inside here. But you have no escape now. I am going to suck this cock. I'm going to take my time. And I am going to enjoy it." It was left unsaid that I was certainly going to enjoy it too as Steff took me back between her lips. Her head bobbed a few times on my lap, more of my penis sliding into her mouth with each bob. She slid to a stop with as much of me buried between her lips as she'd managed to take into her mouth thus far and swirled her head a little, rubbing my cock around inside her eager mouth. Then she lifted her head again, gasping for air and massaging my shaft as she breathed.

When she had caught her breath, Steff slid off the couch to now kneel between my legs. She jacked me swiftly as she looked up at me. "One more thing," she instructed me, "you are going to come in my mouth this time. I don't need to be made a mess of tonight, and besides, I want every drop of that weirdly delicious cum of yours." With that, she pulled my cock toward her, and bent to slide me again between her lips, never letting her gaze stray from my eyes. Between the dopamine rush from earlier, the brief tease of road head, burying my face between Steff's thighs, and then finally playing with her delicious tits, I was way over-revved. Hearing those words and staring into her eyes as my cock disappeared between her lips in that current condition had me on the very edge of exploding into her mouth immediately.

I held back, but just. "I know you want to take your time with this," I gasped, caressing her bare shoulder, "but I don't think that's going to be possible right now...." Steff seemed to recognize that I wasn't kidding. She merely shrugged a little and just sucked harder on me, pressing her tongue even more firmly along my shaft as she took me in and out of her agile mouth.

"Yep," I gasped in less than a minute. "I... uh, yeah... told you... uhhhhnnn..." I burbled incoherently and kind of lost track of reality for a moment, I was staring right at Steff's beautiful face and her cock-filled mouth when some kind of biological grenade went off between my legs, yet I cannot tell you one thing about her expression in response. The only aspect of my senses that was working was whatever felt my release.

I actually don't think I came as hard, or at least in as much volume, as I'd done the night before, honestly. But that one had come at then end of a long, leisurely, playful event, albeit a tremendously weird one. I was ready when it came, prepared, and eager for it.

This orgasm was literally involuntary. I had fought it, wanting the intensity to last longer. But my hunger, compounded by Steff's, was too much and it just... took me. This was Steff and me, using our bodies to make each other happy. This was my most prominent fantasy come true, and I was simply overwhelmed.

When my vision started tracking again, Steff was licking my cock for any stray jizz. She had taken my whole load, however large it had ended up being, in her mouth and indeed swallowed it. The only traces were a little foam on her lips and a final drop her hands milked from my shaft, which she immediately licked clean. I watched her lips move as she sucked the foamy residue from them, wearing a smile the whole time.

A single, huge aftershock shuddered through my body, and then I reached out and pulled Steff up and into my lap.

Her lithe form was surprisingly heavy on my legs. I'd always imagined that she'd float in my lap, but that was pure fantasy, and I should have realized otherwise. Steff wasn't thin. I didn't worship thin. She was lean. She had just the right amount of firm muscle in all the exact right places, along with some enchanting softer tissue in mesmerizing shapes. It gave her that tight, shapely ass that currently pressed against my wet, softening cock, those gently swelling hips, her firm waist, her broad shoulders and those enchanting tits, which I resumed playing with.

We both cuddled on the couch, in companionable silence, idly toying with each other's bodies for a long time. There was kissing, too, but not constant. It was more like part and parcel of the idle way we were feeling each other up. Finally, Steff buried her face in the crook of my neck and stopped moving.

"Are we going to fuck each other now?" she asked quietly, softly, uncertainly.

My body attempted to order my mouth to exclaim, 'Hell yes! Right now! Please and thank you!' but my mind was fortunately in control. "I don't know," I replied, just as softly. "And I don't know why that is. Why haven't I already gone on and jumped your bones?"

"And why haven't I?" answered Steff. "It's weird isn't it? I'm on the pill. Neither of us is a virgin or anything. What is holding us back?" She wasn't upset, just puzzled at what was going on between us, and kind of good-naturedly so. Her lack of distress, and mine, let me relax enough not to panic.

"I think..." I started, then stopped and thought a few more moments. "No, wait... Um, I think this is all like Christmas morning. Maybe I just don't want to open all the presents all at once."

"I like that," replied Steff thoughtfully. "Yeah, that metaphor works. But, um, how long?" I just looked at her, utterly unsure myself. "I mean," Steff went on, "we already are going out again next Friday. Do we build our first bone-jumping into our plans for next week?" We looked at each other. No. It was clear in both our eyes that that was way longer a time frame than either of us wanted. The silence dragged on.

"Look," said Steff at last. "Stay here tonight. Sleep here, with me, in my bed. Naked, preferably." She pulled me closer to her. "In the morning, well, what's your line from our scene? 'Trains driving into tunnels'?"

We didn't actually go to bed immediately. Steff and Meredith had a Nintendo in their home theater (oh yeah, Steff had a home theater and a pool, and had told me, her good friend, about neither) and we played naked Mario Cart for almost an hour before we finally went up to her bedroom. We did indeed go to bed naked, as Steff had asked, because I'm a good friend like that. Once in bed, we cuddled and fondled and spooned and even kissed some more, but neither of us was used to sleeping in a bed with another person and we separated a little so we would actually be able to fall asleep. Fortunately, Steff has a big bed.

In the morning, I woke groggily, not quite realizing I was actually awake at first because the bed and surroundings were unfamiliar. I realized what was going on and where I was when I realized that the dreamy ecstasy I was feeling was not a dream, but Steff languorously playing with my morning wood.

"Good morning, sleepy head," purred Steff as my eyes slid open to take in her naked breasts, positioned carefully right in front of my face. As images upon wakening go, I highly recommend that one. "Your big friend here and I have been playing for almost ten minutes now," she purred, still stroking my cock. "I guess you slept as soundly as I did."

I thought back to about four in the morning. I had woken then. The full moon had risen overnight and its silver light was streaming through Steff's gauzy sheer curtains, bathing her body in its light. The sheet had come off of her and her naked torso had gleamed in the moon's shine. I had reached out delicately to caress a nipple and it had quivered under my touch. I hadn't wanted to wake her.