Acting 101 Ch. 02: The Friend Zone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just wanted her to shift enough for her godawful loud snoring to stop.

"Slept like a rock," I smiled, leaning forward to kiss that same nipple.

"Well, you are hard as one, too," replied Steff, pulling the sheet off of me to expose said rock hardness. She pushed me flat on my back and climbed astride me. "And after a night of pleasant dreams and fifteen minutes of playing with your cock while you slept, I am flowing with the need to Finish. Opening. Presents," she said firmly, slowly lowering herself onto me so I could feel her steaming wetness against my shaft.

"Oh God, please," I breathed, putting my hands on her bare knees, then sliding them up her legs with my thumbs trailing up the inner curves of her thighs. When my thumbs came together, I let them sink down and into her wetness, each thumb giving her eagerly pert clitoris a stroke.

Steff pushed herself up again onto her knees, gasping at my caress. She reached to lift my cock, nestling its head in her folds. Then she began to sink back down with the most amazingly deliberate slowness I could imagine. Fraction by fraction, I felt her envelop me. Her steaming, sodden insides eagerly resisted my advance, muscles pressing back against my intruder at first, then lasciviously embracing it once it passed. The penetration took forever, and it wasn't nearly long enough.

At last, Steff rested on me, my cock as deep in her as I had length to reach. She leaned forward and kissed me.

Sitting back up, she looked at me and sighed. "Christ, you feel better inside me than I ever dreamed. And I've been dreaming of this for months." I could only groan in total agreement. We lay there like that for a while. Steff was not humping up and down at all, just rocking her hips softly around my nestling cock, I contented myself with idly trailing my fingers over her hips and up to brush her delicious tits.

And we talked--I can't remember about what, but it was completely unrelated to sex, and was instead centered on some other of our many shared interests. At last that conversation petered out and there was only my cock, buried in her snatch. It and I were getting impatient.

I reached up and pulled Steff down into a tight embrace and kissed her hard. In mid-kiss, I lifted up and rolled over on top of her, struggling to not let my cock withdraw in the process. With Steff on her back and me atop her, my dick had managed to almost come free, but the head was still in her. I broke off the kiss and looked down at her. "Time to rock and roll," I said intently. Her eyes glittered and she nodded fervently. I smoothly slid myself back into her depths, not fast, but not with anything approaching her initial excruciating slowness either. I slid out just as slowly, and then back in. Each stroke was as long and deep as I could make it, but I also moved faster with each penetration, until I was pistoning in and out of Steff so hard I was breaking a sweat.

Suddenly, I stopped, my glans barely still contained inside her and began a slow series of tiny thrusts, barely more than wiggles, each just barely penetrating her burning entrance. That revved her up to a new level and she struggled back and forth beneath me. "Oh fuck that's good," she grunted, "but..." Her hands grasped my ass and sank into my glutes almost painfully deep, and then tugged hard, driving me back, deep inside her. I could not restrain myself from just fucking her hard then, driving my cock in and out of her as hard and deep as I could while she whipped her head back and forth on the bed beneath me.

Needing more power, I pulled up my knees under me and lifted my hips. Steff grunted, but arched slightly to accommodate my new angle of approach and the new way my dick was stroking her insides met with immediate, voluble approval. She braced herself and groaned, pushing back against my thrusts.

We both found we loved this juxtaposition, and ground against each other, moaning in concert. I felt a surging in my loins, and since I clearly felt a reciprocal wind up in Steff's, I just rode the wave. Thrust followed thrust, and I let my ecstasy surge upward. A gasp ripped from my lips as I unloaded inside her. I felt the blast of cum rip outward and into her, and her own release surged in answer. She bucked against me and thrashed back and forth, gasping in orgasmic response. We both ultimately froze in an awkward, suspended position as our passion spent itself against one another... and we collapsed, my face smashing down between her breasts.

We both just lay there, gasping for breath. I took a minute to register that my face was buried between Steff's breasts, but when I did, I rallied enough to open my lips, and take a gleeful suckle. She giggled in response.

"Ho. Lee. Shit!" she laughed. She drew a deep, long breath. "I have fucked before, but you sir, have fucked me more thoroughly than I have ever been fucked before."

"I'm honored," I murmured around her pokey nipple between my lips.

The afterglow was long and pleasant. We lay there and reveled in each other's naked form pressed against the other. At some point, I rolled off Steff and sank into the mattress beside her. Eventually, I summoned the energy somehow to observe, "I'm glad we waited to open presents until the morning. If I'd been sleepy and drunk, I might not be able to remember the last hour for the rest of my life."

"That's a good point," muttered Steff, and I swear she snored again, just little bit.