Acting 101 Ch. 01: The Pictures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got home for a shower that night, I found myself needing desperately to jack off, but confused about Steff and Meredith both. Fortunately, I had had class earlier where I saw the hot Asian girl with the very interesting Instagram account, and she had been wearing even less than usual. I'd never spoken to her (it was a huge lecture class), but she was always a successful go-to for mental stimulation. Awkward fantasy interactions were successfully avoided.

Thursday in class, Steff and I both acted as if nothing had happened. I rubbed her shoulders while we commiserated about rehearsing scenes for the final with two girls we knew who were doing their own scene together. They had had a hard time finding a scene for two women that didn't fail the Bechtel Test, and what they had settled on now felt unfortunately lame.

"We know how you feel," said Steff supportively. "I was afraid our scene was going to suck like a Hoover. I'm a little more optimistic now, but we are still in rough waters."

"Pull the other one, guys," replied Erika glumly. "You are a couple and you've got 'chemistry'. You'll be fine."

Steff looked over her shoulder at me. We exchanged a glance and for once, did not issue our standard denial about not going out. We were going out now. Or at least, we were going to go out. Would that mean we would keep going out? And we weren't really a couple yet, were we?

And of course, there was Meredith....

Meredith was home when I got to Steff's house for rehearsal that night, but I didn't see her at first.

Steff and I immediately took the bull by the horns and addressed how we should move and touch each other during the scene... and rapidly got nowhere. Frankly, whatever had happened between me and Steff that week, and whatever might still be happening, it was hard for either of us to suggest holding each other, or caressing each other, or (terrifyingly) kissing each other. I realized during the middle of our struggle that we had literally never touched each other, other than my chaste back and neck rubs in the middle of a class full of people.

And then Meredith strolled in at a most inopportune moment. I had been trying to screw up my courage to suggest simply holding each other a little, just to break the ice and see what felt like, but the intrusion send my courage flying in the wind.

"Today was a shit day," Meredith declared and moved toward the bar cart in the great room. "Therefore, I am going to have a very large Martini. Can I make one for either of you, large or not?"

"Honestly, a Martini may be just what I need," I said, with feeling. "I too will have a large, thank you."

"How about you, Stephanie? I know Martinis aren't your favorite. I could make you something else?"

"Please don't bother, Meredith. A large Martini would be great. I'm with Scott, a stiff belt might just do the trick for both of us right now."

"Hmmm," murmured Meredith as she swiftly and expertly stirred a large pitcher of clear cocktails. "I take it the scene is still having a hard time achieving lift-off?" She finished the cocktails, and walked over to us with three rounded, frosty coupes, each sporting a sliver of lemon peel. We all three lifted our drinks, clinked the glasses together, and let a sip of smooth liquid lightning slide down our throats. If possible, Meredith looked hotter now than she had either time I'd met her before. She was wearing a brilliantly white, knit twin set, with a pencil skirt that left three inches of delectable leg exposed above the knee and tucked into it was a scoop-necked top that exposed a modest but still generous amount of cleavage, along with the upper swells of her rich bosom. Over it, she had been wearing a trim black jacket. She had slid free of that though, just after she had set down the drinks, leaving her smooth, well-muscled sholders exposed.

"Why don't you run through it for me?" said Meredith after savoring her first sip. "I know you aren't happy with it, but maybe some outside eyes?"

I looked at Steff. She shrugged. "Okay, it is worth a shot," I said.

We both took a long sip and set down our glasses. We ran the scene. Meredith had been standing at the start, but had settled on the large couch as we went through it. When we finished, she rose again and ostentatiously fanned herself. "When you told me your scene had some racy elements, Stephanie, you undersold it pretty hard!" she said. "You both certainly have the material down cold, and you can feel the heat between you in your words. It's too bad you stand there like two department store manikins the whole ti...."

I wasn't sure why she paused, until she bent down. Steff had left those pictures out on the coffee table again!

Meredith picked them up with a cocked eyebrow, and Steff choked out, "Meredith, wait!"

Meredith just relentlessly flipped through the pictures.

"So you broke down and did a photoshoot, did you?" Meredith mused, pausing to look at one picture in particular. I wondered if she had just reached the towel ones. "I told you that you could model if you wanted. It's just too bad you chose such a dismal photographer. Maybe you should get a better one and try again."

It is very awkward sitting there while your friend's ex-step-mother leafs through said friend's racy pictures, but at least this time I didn't freeze up. I decided to lighten the mood. It was time to tease someone else for a change, instead these two tormenting me. "Yeah, he is pretty damned bad. Maybe that's why Steff chickened out."

"I think that's enough Meredith," said Steff nervously. "Can we go back to the scene?"

"Chickened out?" mused Meredith.

"Yeah, I asked her where the topless pictures were, and she confessed to me that she chickened out." I said with a smug grin.

"Scott!" Steff almost shrieked.

"You mean topless ones like this?" asked Meredith mildly, taking a step forward and handing me a print. A print that had most definitely not been in the stack on Tuesday! I think my eyes almost fell out of my head. In it, Steff knelt on the chaise, turned just three quarters toward the camera, with the towel now clutched to her waist and no bikini top in sight.

Fuck, were those incredible, beautiful, perfectly formed tits. Perfectly.

"Or perhaps you meant shots like this?" went on Meredith with cheerful relentlessness. The next picture she handed me had Steff standing and leaning forward, cupping her breasts in her hands. They weren't huge or anything, making bare handfuls for her delicate grasp, but Jesus.

Steff had collapsed in a chair and was slugging down a good portion of her Martini.

"You look very stunning, Steff," said Meredith calmly, calling her by her nickname for the first time that I could recall. "Even with the bad lighting. Don't you think so, Scott? Scott?"

I was staring at the next shot, which was my favorite so far. Steff was standing facing away from camera, giving a great view of her perfect, delicate ass, but she had her torso twisted around to afford a great view of one fabulous, naked breast and a gorgeous smile. I shook my head and looked at Steff. I found what I hoped were the right words to say, "It is always an amazing thing when reality exceeds expectations."

Steff appeared to like my words, a lot. Meredith was considerate enough to let things rest like that for a moment before she put on her cross-examination voice. "Wait a minute. I assume that these photos were not meant for me to see?"

"You got that right," murmured Steff, once more embarrassed.

"If Scott already saw the first batch of these photos on Tuesday, why did you add the best ones tonight?" Meredith went on. Her eyes narrowed and Steff looked up at her warily. "Is it the change in weekend plans?" Steff looked a bit like a caged animal. My two dates with these two women suddenly hung over my head like twin swords of Damocles. "It is!" exclaimed Meredith in realization. "So we are still competing, are we?" she challenged.

Steff smiled a smile almost as crooked as Meredith's usually was. "I like competing with you." Her tone implied that she especially liked it when she was winning, like now.

"I'm sure that at the moment," Meredith said, relentlessly handing me another topless picture of Steff, "Scott also really likes you competing with me!" Steff couldn't help but laugh, bark really, at that. Meredith flipped through the last couple of pictures then handed them to me in a pack. "It looks like she really did chicken out before taking off the bottom. You will have to compare expectations to reality another time."

I choked again, and had to choose between leafing through the last few shots or picking up my cocktail with both shaking hands so I wouldn't spill it. I chose the drink. Meredith had indicated there was nothing new in the last ones, anyway. I sank down on the big couch again quickly, before my knees started wobbling.

"But Steff, you know I love competing with you, too," cooed Meredith and Steff looked at her warily. "These put you at too much an advantage. Scott knows so much more about you than me, and that's not fair to me, or him! Or you," she added with viciously friendly sweetness. She set down her almost finished Martini and tugged at the waist of her top.

"Meredith!" exclaimed Steff in near horror, as this gorgeous older woman slowly and deliberately tugged the tails of her tank top free from the slender waist of her skirt and lifted the garment up under her arms. With a final tug, she slid the front up and over her breasts, letting it rest atop them. She wore no bra. She needed no bra. Her breasts were wondrous. Wond. Rous. They were quite large, with perfectly round, pink aureoles that puffed out ever so slightly, surmounted by striking, extremely erect nipples. Their sag was minimal, just enough to indicate they were God's, not a surgeon's, gift.

"There Scott," Meredith purred, "now you have equal information going into the weekend. Do you like them?" she added slyly, but with a slight tremor.

"Yes," was all I could breathe. I felt a trickle of Martini on my fingers as my hand had gone too loose to keep the glass upright. I straightened it hastily.

"Oh no! Wait a cotton-picking minute," exclaimed Steff from my other side. "I just left out some pictures of me for him to see. You had to go and flash your actual boobs at him!"

Meredith looked down at her still fully exposed and glorious rack. "I object to the term flashed... oh!"

I had obviously still been staring a Meredith's pulchritudinous breasts, but her exclamation made me turn back to Steff, who was swiftly undoing the last button on her blouse and tearing it open. She was wearing a delicate little plain bra that fortunately for me unhooked in front. She made short work of that closure too, and now I was treated to her delicious breasts in the flesh as well. They were certainly smaller than Meredith's, but still each an absolutely glorious handful, marvelously firm and bouncy as they slid free of the confines of her brassiere. Her nipples were much darker, and her aureoles were slightly oblong.

I was in absolute Heaven.

And Hell. I was obviously experiencing the biggest, steeliest, most fucking insistent hard-on in my life, and it was quite uncomfortably caught at a difficult angle in my underwear beneath my trousers as I sat on the couch. In fact, it actually hurt. I writhed my hips on the couch, not wanting to stand up and expose my swollen condition to these women. I also didn't want to just grab my junk and adjust it in front of them, either. Desperately, I leaned forward to place my drink on the coffee table smoothly with one hand, leaving the other on my lap to try to shift myself into a more comfortable position in my pants under cover of my movements.

The maneuver failed to accomplish much, I was still uncomfortably tangled in my own underwear, and I utterly failed to hide my movements from the women.

Steff giggled, and blatantly observed, "Oh dear, we've made you uncomfortable Scott! Should we apologize?"

Meredith also laughed and added, "We do get carried away in our games sometimes. Should we stop and leave you alone?"

Fuck it. I stood up straight and simply tugged at my pants enough to let my cock slide to a comfortably straight up position within. "I wouldn't want to interrupt your fun," I said archly, sitting back down.

"There, Meredith," said Steff brightly, "we've done no harm." Alas, she moved to button up her blouse, starting at the bottom.

"Hold on there, Steff," said Meredith softly, settling herself on the edge of the couch to my right. "I think we've been pretty unfair to Scott. He still looks quite uncomfortable." With that, she leaned forward toward me and placed her hand on my knee, then ran it smoothly and swiftly up my inner thigh to caress my bulging groin! "Very uncomfortable," she added, running her fingertips along the outline of my shaft. "And besides, after all we've shown him, don't you think it only fair that he show us something, Steff?"

Steff had been following Meredith's actions as intently and wordlessly as I had. She looked at Meredith, then into my eyes. With a gulp, she said quietly, "Only fair!" That button she had already closed was gently unbuttoned once more.

"Good," said Meredith briskly. "Help me with this then," she added and began to quite expertly unbuckle my belt. Steff shared a quick, impish look with me to indicate she was just along for the ride, and reached in as well. If the caress of Meredith's fingers on my crotch had been a shock, the addition of Steff's elfin touch was amazing as she tugged my zipper slowly down. Meredith unhooked my waistband and tugged my fly wide open.

"Nice underwear. Black," observed Steff.

"But it has to go," said Meredith. The two looked at each other and hooked their fingers in my waistband. With a tug, they pulled my underwear out and down. My erection sprang free, and God did that feel good. Instinctively, I lifted my hips, and Meredith tugged my clothes harder, Steff following her lead. Soon my shorts and underwear were at my ankles. Thank God it was warm that day and I'd worn shorts. I was able to kick one foot free of both them and my underwear so my ankles weren't trapped together.

"It's enormous!" breathed Steff, looking at my cock. Those are words to feed a man's ego, folks... until Meredith replied.

She cocked her head and stared at my dick before replying, "Honestly, Steff, it really isn't that extraordinarily big. Above average, sure, but not crazy." She looked up into my suddenly disappointed eyes and smiled to soften the blow. Her gentle caress along the length softened the blow of her words much, much further, though it certainly did nothing to soften my shaft. "But it really is beautiful, isn't it? Straight as an arrow, and quite meaty," she added as she wrapped her fingers around me and found she could just barely encircle me. She ran her grasp up me for a single stroke and sighed, "and hard as polished lumber."

Steff just sat down beside me on my left, opposite Meredith, her eyes locked on my cock, and Meredith's hand upon it. She seemed as excitedly paralyzed as I was at the situation.

Meredith also stared at my cock wordlessly for a moment, then shook her head with pleasant resolve and leaned down!

Her hand tightened around the base of my shaft and her lips closed over the tip, sliding me well into her mouth, with her tongue pressing deliciously along the side!

I collapsed immediately back against the excessive stack of cushions on the couch and moaned involuntarily and wordlessly. Silently, except for the sounds of her work, Meredith slid me in and out of her mouth, working me with her hand at the same time. I could not tell whether this lasted an eternity or an insufficient instant, but either way, I can't figure out how I managed to not immediately come. I held on somehow, and resolved to make whatever happened next last as long as possible.

Meredith sat up, popping her mouth off me with a gasp. "And he's delicious!" she declared, smiling at Steff. "Your turn," she then declared, still gently massaging the base of my cock, but actually pointing my cock toward Steff on the other side of me.

Steff just stared at Meredith in amazement for a moment. Then she looked at my eyes and the eagerness in them that I could hardly have concealed had I tried, and then down at my hungry manhood. Delicately, she reached out and took hold of me with her fingertips. Meredith released her own grip and Steff leaned over me.

And then Steff Chisholm, possibly my best friend and certainly my number one fantasy, slid her lips around my cock! The fact of this, more than the sensation of her delicate lips stroking up and down around my cock, the head bumping into her tongue at the deepest point of penetration, made me gasp and my whole body quiver. I stared down at the back of Steff's brunette head on my cock, which was unbearably hot, but I also turned and stare at fabulous Meredith, her bountiful tits still exposed, staring intently in turn at what Steff was doing.

Meredith waited patiently for Steff to come up for air, before she produced another way to make the whole situation even more deliciously weird. "That was very nice, Stephanie, but I really want you to learn to do better than that," she said simply.

Steff stared at her incredulously. "What?" she exclaimed, straightening and releasing my cock from her fingertips. It slapped back against my bare abdomen. I'd had the foresight to pull my shirt well up during Steff's initial oral assault on me. "Meredith, I may not have given that many blowjobs, but I sure as hell have never gotten anything like a complaint!"

Meredith laughed. "No man in history had ever complained about a blowjob, Stephanie! Unless teeth get involved of course." She leaned forward then, idly taking my cock back into her warm, firm grasp as she did so. "But if you want to be able to temporarily enslave a guy, there are some enhancements you need in your technique."

"I don't know, I think I'm pretty good," grumbled Steff with some heat. "Scott, how is my technique?"

Well, that was a fraught question. I needed to be very careful here, sitting here with no pants on between these two amazing women, their amazing naked breasts, and their enticing mouths. "Steff. Really. I haven't received that many blowjobs in my life either, but I mean this with absolute truth: That sample you just gave me was better than anything I've ever had before today. Ever."

Steff heard the out.

She looked at me a little hard. "Before today," she said flatly.

I breathed a deep breath and looked her in the eye. "Please, Steff. Please. Listen to what Meredith has to say!"

Steff's eyebrows rose at the intensity of my words. She looked at me, then at Meredith. Meredith was looking a bit unhelpfully smug, damn her. Then Steff looked at my cock in Meredith's gently pulsing grasp. She contemplatively reached out a single finger to stroke my throbbing purple head, just once. "Okay, 'professor', what you got?"

With that, Meredith slid to her knees on the floor and shifted around between my now splayed knees, her hand never ceasing its soft massage of my shaft as she moved.

"The first thing to understand that any really good blow job is at least partly, sometimes mostly, a hand job, Stephanie," she said idly. Meredith's words were almost dry and instructional, but her voice was rich and sensuous, and her gaze remained fixed on my cock throughout. Her hands slid smoothly up and down my length, her grip just firm enough to send tremors through me with each pump of her wrist. "I know I said that Scott here isn't freakishly long, but, well, even if either of us could deep throat all this, we could never keep it up for more than a few seconds. And I know we all want this to keep going for a long, long, while, right?"