Acting 101 Ch. 01: The Pictures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ye-yes!" I blurted at that.

Steff giggled at my interjection, and Meredith simply said softly, "We will do our part. You do yours...." Her hand still never ceased its gently relentless stroking of me.

"And even when you don't deep throat, I for one enjoy breathing, so you have to come up for air, a lot. Use your hand to keep him in a state of constant stimulation," she added as her hand just kept stroking me. "And when it is time once again for the main attraction..." With that, Meredith leaned forward and took my swollen head and several inches of my shaft into her mouth. From this angle, she looked up as she did so, her eyes smiling at me, boring into my own with smoldering intensity. Her lips slid so far down my shaft that they actually pushed her hand lower, her two bottom fingers no longer wrapping around me, but tickling my balls instead. Inside her mouth, her tongue was pressed firmly along the length of my penetrating cock and the sensation was beyond amazing. She bobbed and down on me like that like, I don't know, ten times--each one slow and deliberate and agonizingly fucking awesome. Her hand followed her lips up and proceeded them down with each stroke. I made all sorts of appreciative, involuntary groans as she worked me. Then she pulled off me with a gasp, straightening her spine and giving me another great view of her breasts peeking out from beneath her pulled up top. "...your hand makes sure the part of his cock that your mouth can't reach doesn't feel left out," she finished, as if she had never interrupted herself with that amazing suction act. Her hand slid up and down my cock more easily now, which she pointed out. "Now he is so covered in slobber, I can stroke him much easier." She jacked me a few times, then she sat back and invited Steff, "Come down here and try it."

Steff did not hesitate to slip onto her knees and push past Meredith's slightly retreating form to between my knees. She took my cock in her hand, much more firmly this time.

"Start with just stroking him," said Meredith. "Get the pressure right, firm enough to enjoy how hard he is, but light enough that you slide smoothly along his skin."

It didn't take Steff long to establish a beautiful grip, and she jacked me softly. "Do you like that? About right?" she looked up at me and asked. I met her eyes and smiled as gratefully as I could.

Unbidden, Steff bent her head and again slid her lips over me. First she kissed my glans, than pressed her head down, pushing my tip between her lips and into her mouth. She actually got about as much of me inside her mouth as Meredith had, though not as effortlessly, but her hand never relinquished her grip, making sure, as Meredith had said, to leave no part of my cock left out of the experience. She bobbed up and down a few times before Meredith spoke again.

"Shift a little so you can look up at him. Stare into his eyes. It's so damned hot," she said.

Steff sat back on her heels, and adjusted her head. She choked the tiniest bit at the new angle, and she definitely thereafter did not have quite as much of me in her mouth as before, but her hand took up the slack. More importantly, her deep azure eyes captured mine and I had to ruthlessly control myself lest I spontaneously lose it at the sight of my cock buried in Steff's mouth and her gaze locked on mine.

"Tell Steff how she's doing now," laughed Meredith.

"Fucking hell! That is so much better!" I gurgled, still struggling to keep from coming far too early.

Steff was less than enchanted with my response, though. She straightened up, giving me another bonus view of enticing tits, but her face was irritated again. She did keep her hand sliding gently up and down my cock, at least. "Better? Just 'better'?" she grumped haughtily, then her voice softened with a trace of uncertainty. "What am I still missing?"

Meredith just looked at me inquiringly. I looked at her and shrugged. "Tongue," was all I dared say.

"Ah! I couldn't see," said Meredith. "Excuse me," she went on, pressing forward between my knees. Steff gave way reluctantly, but with curiosity.

"I thought I was doing pretty good," she said in soft, plaintive words that I'm not sure she meant to be aloud.

Meredith licked her hand sloppily and took me again from Steff. She looked at her ex-step-daughter and reassured her, "You were rocking his world. I saw you make him almost lose it and come at least twice." She turned down to my cock and jacked me idly for a moment. "You are trying to keep your tongue out of the way, aren't you?" she asked, not looking at Steff or me, only my cock, wavering as it was in her gentle, pulsing grasp.

"Of course," replied Steff. "That way I can get more of him in my mouth. That's the point, right?"

"Yes, and no!" laughed Meredith, eyes still only on my dick. "What really matters is what is happening to that part of him inside your mouth. Instead of pulling your tongue backward, lay it flat and long inside your mouth and let his delicious shaft slide along it as he enters your mouth. Press it against him as he moves." I nodded my head almost spastically in agreement. "And once you get used to it, it'll actually allow you to get more of him inside, not less." With that, Meredith shifted so she could again stare up at me and I watched as she made inch after inch of me slide between her crooked lips. Her tongue was alive in her mouth, pressing up against the underside of me as she took me in. Her eyes held mine magnetically as she bobbed up, then smoothly forward again, taking more of me inside her mouth than any other time yet.

And it was Merediths' turn to nearly push me over the edge, but I again clamped down successfully. Her eyes widened at this and smoothly slipped my cock free. Her grasp did not loosen, but she stopped pumping me.

Steff leaned in and said, "I saw that. You nearly made him come that time!"

"Yes," mused Meredith. "Let's slow down, I'm sure not ready to be done with my fun. You?"

"Most entertaining 'lesson' I've had in ages," agreed Steff.

I was not consulted.

"Your tongue really is the key," said Meredith to Steff. "Along with your lips, of course, but mostly the tongue."

With that, Meredith leaned forward, stuck out her tongue and dragged it slowly and magnificently up the length of my cock from the base to the top, finishing with a swirl around the tip. Then she repeated it the same way but delightfully different. I gasped happily. Meredith leaned to the side, pressing my knee wider. That let Steff back in, but Meredith was apparently reluctant to move so far away from the center of the action as before.

Steff cradled my cock on her hand and leaned down to lick me for herself. Her first stroke with her tongue was bottom to top, like Meredith had done, but then she began to lavish me with shorter strokes, some even back and forth from side to side of my shaft. She looked up at me again and swirled her tongue around my glans, rotation after rotation.

"Oh! Very good!" exclaimed Meredith, and I excitedly nodded. "Just like a popsicle, right? Now treat him like an ice cream cone instead," she instructed, leaning in to get a good view.

Steff grasped my shaft tightly and tilted my head toward her. And she began lavishing my head with licks from bottom to top. With a happy sigh, I collapsed again against the cushions and just let the moment flow.

Meredith reached out to my cock and said, "My turn, please." Steph relinquished me with some evident hesitation. "That was very good, but there is more to the ice cream cone 'metaphor' than licks," said Meredith.

"Oh?" said Steff, leaning forward in genuine interest. Her interest was far exceeded by my own at this point though. Even putting aside the whole two women in parallel thing, I was deep into terra incognita territory for blowjobs, in my experience. Keep in mind, I'd only had a few, ultimately unsuccessful sexual relationships before. Steff's initial, enthusiastic but simple efforts really had been as spectacular as I'd ever had before. Everything Meredith was doing and teaching was utterly blowing my mind.

She held my cock upright in her hand, as Steff had, and began with a simple swirl with her tongue around my head, But then she kissed my tip, and then sucked on the side of it, segueing into a lavish, sloppy lick. She mixed in taking her wide lips in a circle against the head, audibly sucking in as she ran her lips together along my flesh. And she just kept finding new ways to taste my cock, mostly just the head, but giving occasional blessed attention to the upper shaft as well. Mostly, she kept her head down for all this, but occasionally she tilted her face up to stare at my face happily so I could watch her suckle on the tip. Once or twice, I swear she turned her head to look at Steff, as if to make sure she could see what she was doing! Or, you know, challenge her to try to match the feat.

After a mind-blowing stretch of this oral lavishment, Meredith straightened up once more with a deep sigh. She smiled at me, then grasped her blouse and pulled it the rest of the way up over her head and off. She quite deliberately folded it and leaned over to place it well away from us. I recommend watching Meredith lean over while topless.

"What are you doing, Meredith?" asked Steff.

"He's quivering all over now," the older woman replied. "And my outfit is dry clean only. I don't want any judgmental looks from Mrs. Horst because I brought in a cum-stained business outfit."

"You think Scott would come so hard he'd make you dribble?" Stef asked incredulously.

Meredith laughed. "Steff, do you really want to let him come in my mouth and leave you out? I sure as hell do not intend to let him come in your mouth and leave me out!" she said, to an incredulous look from Steff. "No, I figure that you and I will just have to squeeze in between his knees and make him come all over both of us." Now both Steff and I were both staring at her open mouthed. "Open your mouth like Scott is right now and get bonus points if he can shoot any in there," said Meredith, before dissolving in giggles.

"Jesus! You have an arsenal of experience!" I gasped, amazed.

Meredith just shook her head with a huge smile. "Oh hell, I've never done anything like this! I mean, with another woman? No way." She took a deep breath. "No, what I am doing is absolutely rolling with the moment; drunk not on that Martini but on the first touch of a man's cock in over a year." The briefest shadow passed over both Steff and Meredith's eyes at the moment, clearly reflecting thoughts of Steff's late dad. We all shied away. "But I have always enjoyed a good spattering," added Meredith in a funny voice to lighten that momentary shadow.

Steff's mind seemed otherwise occupied. "Wait, we don't want him to finish in one of our mouths? I don't get it. It's a blowjob."

Meredith just stared at Steff. "You mean to tell me that every blowjob you've ever given finished in your mouth?"

"Well, yeah. I mean it'd just be a shitty hand job otherwise, right?"

Meredith snickered, then asked blandly, "Swallowed?"

"Duh. What should you do, spit it out?"

Meredith laughed out loud. A deep, hearty laugh that sent those fucking amazing tits bouncing.

"Steff," I said quietly. "You are a goddess. Every one of my limited bj experiences ended with a spit take." She just stared at me.

"As I said," put in Meredith firmly, "neither of us is gong to stand for you finishing between the other's lips tonight, so you'll just have to see if you can hit our mouths on the fly! Come get in here, Stephanie," she added, pumping my cock slowly and easily, like a pitcher throwing warm-up tosses.

Steff looked at Meredith's awesomely topless form and shrugged her own blouse and bra off her shoulders, not bothering to fold either. My teeth literally hurt just looking at those two amazing torsos. She slid between my knees, right up next to Meredith.

And the two started taking quick turns gobbling my knob.

In just a turn or two, they had the transitions down smoothly, transitioning back and forth with handoff of grasp and lip lock in smooth sequence. Steff seemed to settle on mostly doing the ice cream cone schtick, licking, kissing, and sucking on my tip while her hand pumped me firmly. Meredith was more traditional, pressing her tongue along my shaft as she sucked more and more of me in and out of her mouth. But both changed it up some each turn. They say those who can't, teach... but fuck me... Meredith taught amazingly, but she sure as hell could do too.

She was sucking me in and out as deeply as she had yet, her eyes on mine when she saw my eyes widen involuntarily as I fought my orgasm making another break for it. She swiftly straightened up beside Steff. "He's about to lose it, what say we let him finally have his release?" Steff nodded swiftly if a little nervously and both leaned close to me. Meredith pumped me vigorously and opened her mouth. Steff followed her lead, even sticking her tongue out and down.

"Take the stick," whispered Meredith and Steff took over pumping me. Meredith slid her hands down and cupped my balls, tickling the ultra-sensitive skin behind them. That did it.

I let loose a loud, uncontrolled moan that probably sounded like I was violently deflating, but the only explosion was from my cock. Steff was jacking me pretty hard and my cock was swaying all over the place as she did. The first rope of cum erupted from me and impacted first just beneath Steff's right breast, then sluiced up across her left, splashed Meredith's right breast in passing before arching and dropping down to leave its final dollop just atop her left nipple. Steff was still pumping and her rising hand raised my cock so that the second spurt struck Meredith right in the face. It mostly missed her open mouth but I thought a little made it in on the fly. Most of it spattered her right cheek and chin before it petered out down her throat and trailed off on her breast just above my first line of jazz. Steff seemed to instinctively pull me back toward her since most of what I had blasted so far had landed on Meredith. My third eruption unfortunately was low as well (less powerful, alas) and splashed in a huge spatter mark that pretty much covered Steff's bare chest from the base of her throat to between her already cum-sodden breasts. Even though I was done with the explosive ejaculation, I was still flowing and my cock surged in mind-blowing delight as more cum flowed out and down over Steff's now relaxing fist like Krispy Kream glaze covering a hot doughnut.

The whole explosive orgasm probably only took three or four seconds, but I've played it over and over in my mind ever since. I know exactly how every drop flew.

I could barely breathe. I felt utterly spent in a way I certainly had never before felt with anyone. Again, I wasn't that experienced, really, but this was orders of magnitude more ecstatic than anything I'd felt before. Even my first orgasm with a girl was a pale light against this. My eyesight had become tunnel-vision, narrowed to a world that consisted of just the two most beautiful women I had ever seen, topless, their different but amazing chests spattered with my fucking cum. And smiles on both their faces.

Meredith's lopsided grin grew more lopsided as she stuck out her tongue to lick up the huge glob that had just missed her mouth. She lifted an elegant finger and wiped the rest from her chin and cheeks and sucked it, suckled it really, off her finger. She shook her head slightly and said, "Damn you even taste great."

Steff was staring at her cum-glazed hand and lifted it to her mouth as well, licking and sucking it clean with delight. "It really does taste better than I've had before," she agreed.

Meredith paused and stared hard at me, cum still dripping down those fantastic fucking breasts. "How much fruit do you eat?" she asked me intently.

"It's all I ever eat for breakfast," I said a little puzzled. "Mine really tastes different?" I asked.

"Better," said Steff definitely.

"I'd maybe have a bit more pineapple if I were you, but I really do applaud your diet," added Meredith, using two fingers to wipe a breast clean of more of my cum and popping it into her mouth.

"Wait a minute," said Steff, a lightbulb almost appearing over her head. "Is that why you were so insistent of feeding Dad pineapple every damned morning?" she asked, wiping a wide swath of cum from between her breasts.

Meredith just wiggled her eyebrows in reply.

Steff just shook her head and smiled as she bent to suck my exhaustedly softening cock clean, savoring the sticky residue.

No shadow this time. That was nice little bit of warmth amidst all the heat.

I watched in fascination as these two ethereally hot creatures, both people fascinating in ways far beyond their mere celestial bodies, cleaned themselves up, swallowing every drop of my spume. At last they were only sticky, not spattered, and Steff ran and grabbed three damp towels for Meredith, me, and herself. Fully clean, we all made ourselves presentable, sadly, and discovered to our dismay that the remainder of our Martinis had gotten warm. Meredith made us each a small one to replace them and we toasted in companionable silence.

Draining hers, Meredith heaved a sigh and stood. "And now I have to go do some work," she said and moved toward the stairs. She looked over her shoulder at Steff, "Just so you know, I think I'll sleep over at the condo tomorrow night. See you around lunch time Saturday?"

Was Meredith clearing the decks for me and Steff for after our date tomorrow night? Oddly, my first thought was a worry that if she was, I might be losing out on my date with Meredith herself.

"Why are you sleeping there?" asked Steff.

"You have a condo? Why?" I asked, looking around at this beautiful home.

Meredith smiled easily. "The firm has a condo in the upper floors of the same building as our offices in Midtown. Partners and some associates use it when we need to pull an all-nighter or just don't want to drive home late." She turned to Steff. "I have a huge deposition on Monday with too damned much work for it. And I just lost a good chunk of productivity tonight with you two!" She turned and went further toward the steps and turned back. She looked at me and smiled at my slightly worried expression. "And I sure have no intention of working on Saturday night!" she added gaily. "See you then, Scott!"

And she was gone.

Steff and I looked at each other, a little awkwardly. There was little emotional awkwardness between us, now, but we just didn't know what to do next, at least right then.

At last I spoke. "I just don't see running another rehearsal right now. I just don't have the energy," I added slyly.

"I can't imagine why, but if you say so," Steff replied with an answering look. She sobered a tiny bit, "That said, if we aren't going to rehearse any more, I'm going to take a rather luxurious bath in Meredith's big ole' Jacuzzi and hit the hay." She forestalled any chance of me offering to join her by adding, "I need my rest. I've got a first date tomorrow night."

I chuckled and rose. "Yeah, I do too! First dates are exciting," I took a breath and asked plaintively, "Seriously, what are we doing tomorrow night?" I did not add that Meredith had been equally reticent about her intentions for Saturday night as well.

Steff smiled mysteriously. "How about this: you pick a restaurant for dinner, just make sure it is Midtownish, and some place we can to be done by nine. My plans don't start until after then."

I winced at her continuing secretiveness and stuck my tongue out at her. Steff cocked an eyebrow as if to say Promises, Promises. I gulped, fully intending to fulfill that promise as soon as I could swing it. Then I just shook my head and turned to the door. She walked with me to the entrance and leaned out after me.