All Comments on 'Acting 101 Ch. 03: Surprises'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 2 years ago

A score of 8.84 (as of this reading) and no comments? How rare!

I guess your readers are all too semi-comatose from pseudo-sexual exhaustion.

Keep it coming!

Publius68Publius68over 2 years agoAuthor

I honestly am puzzled at how few comments I get. If you look at my published works, ALL but two are “hot”, but the only significant comments I’ve gotten were on those two!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely amazing can’t wait to keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written and, actually, very realistic. I had a similar experience on my first date with my wife. We resolved it very similarly with one exception. She enjoyed and enjoys anal sex. I was hoping you would go there but maybe that's for later... Excellent work. Look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Liked this. Want to get straight to next!

bhojobhojoalmost 2 years ago

I love your tagline of ridiculously plausible. I don't know why you do not get more comments As I really like your work which I am currently binge reading through. I love your description of Meredith's mouth having two expressions at any time. It makes is so much more plausible :) And I love the way your stories progress. You are a good writer. Don't let any lack of comments phaze you...

DdaltonDdaltonalmost 2 years ago

Love your writing! Keep it up!

sennodensennodenalmost 2 years ago

I like Meredith better at this point, she's so hot

djripdjripover 1 year ago

Holy shit. This is so great. Looks like the comments are trickling in gradually!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written story. The perfect amount of angst and humor. As you said this story is not about reality and I am writing this in order of the stories I have read so far, but you can feel the conflict that will soon come. You can be attracted to many. But the heart will pick a favorite and sooner or later someone is going to get hurt. But that is life. This is a fantastic story. I look forward to reading all the published chapters.

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMindabout 1 year ago

Nicely observed. But which way will the dice roll? Great tee up for suspense.

albertaboyalbertaboyabout 1 year ago

I'm working through all your stories one by one, you hooked me with Dungeons and Dicks.

Really enjoying this one and am eager to see where it goes next

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I’ve been lurking here for six months or so and favorited eight other authors before stumbling on to your writings. Other then Ideal Suburbia, Dungeons and Dicks, and the second offering on living wives; I’ve read the rest of your posted stories and loved them all! It’s a dreadful thought to finish this series and Ideal Suburbia and have to look for something else to read. I wonder if you’re writing from life expectancies or pure imagination? Exceptional either way.

JodailyJodaily10 months ago

I think this is one of your absolute best! I'm surprised at your lack of comments early on. Wonder if they were so gobsmacked they forgot.

This rated 10 stars. I loved both halves. Their date at the snob club where she thumbed her nose at the upper crust, then went ballroom dancing with her young ( I'm 23 not 21!) man. Whoda thunk he could dance circles around a lot of those old geezers.

Then the hot after date. For a young man he knows his way around a pussy as well as a dance floor. The finale in the shower was awesome. Two thumbs, and one dick, way up.

Yeah, I wonder if Meredith and Steff are collaborating on what Scott is doing. I'm hoping they get together for a three way. That would be hot.

Keep it up. Loving it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. The series set up for it seems gorked, as it has been stuck in moderation hell since the start. Sorry! ————— 3-23-2024 Chapter Two of my new series, Sylvan Courtyard, is now p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES