Acting 101 Ch. 06: Shaving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was a bit of a non-sequitur and I turned to follow her gaze.

Well, fuck me sideways with the rough end of a pineapple.

Seriously, I'd have preferred that right then.

Steff was approaching, a smile on her face like a kid with a new bike... and her hands full of a tube of shave gel, a modern safety razor, and an electric ladies' personal trimmer.

"Oh Stephanie, really?" asked Meredith, surprise in her voice for perhaps the first time since I'd known her. "Let him think about it a little longer. He will come around."

'No, I will not,' flickered through my thoughts.

"Meredith, now is the time," said Steff firmly, but with her smile still brimming on her face. "Scott can be unbelievably stubborn. It can be admirable and useful sometimes, but he is never going to decide to agree to your awesome idea on his own."

"Now is the time to strike," Steff went on, literally shaking her mesmerizing titties at me while pointing at Meredith's own magnificent bosom with the trimmer, "With the two of us here like this, he won't be able to refuse."

"I don't know," I replied hotly, though my eyes were glued to Steff's tits, which were still being wobbled at me. "I can refuse a lot when it comes to knives and my junk!"

Out of the corner of my eye, I sensed Meredith leaning forward sinuously. I turned and she was indeed leaning forward. Her arms were braced straight, hands on her knees, and upper arms squishing her bosom together. "Steff makes a compelling argument, Scott," she said smoothly, suddenly and alarmingly on board Steff's scheme. "I think you will agree... if you want Steff or me to lick, suck and otherwise pleasure your testicles going forward, that is," she replied with a straight face. "Shall we talk settlement?" came in her lawyer's voice.

I just sighed. No one had ever sucked my balls before, and I honestly had never thought about it. Suddenly, that was all I was thinking of.

Meredith inspected Steff's lady trimmer, which I suspected differed from a man's personal trimmer only in the pink color of the plastic. "Shall we?" she 'asked' me sprightly.

The sight of that razor and trimmer warred in my mind with the indistinct but urgent image of Meredith or Steff Making It Worth It.

Fuck it. You only live once, and I found I fundamentally trusted Meredith. I might have held firm against just Steff.

Might.

I stood up, untied my board shorts, and tugged them down. My cock bounced free, hanging about three-quarters erect. Apparently it knew what was in store for it. But it also knew that it had topless Meredith to the left and topless Steff to the right, and the last time that had happened had been... awesome.

I have a weirdly compartmented brain. Or maybe just a male brain. I don't know.

"The hot tub, I think," said Meredith. With my capitulation, she seemed ready to take charge again. "Let's sit on the edge. The hot water will help Scott relax.

"Want me to trim him up first?" Steff asked Meredith as the three of us sat on the edge of the small, round hot tub jutting out into the pool. "I know what I'm doing there."

"Excellent," said Meredith, "but let's make sure that Scott is in a condition to make it easy to keep him out of the way of our 'knives'." I almost bolted at that, but when Meredith reached out, clasped my cock in her fingertips and proceeded to caress it wonderfully, I subsided and felt my erection rise fully to the occasion. Now that I was hard as a rock, and my scrotum pulled tight, Meredith swung my shaft out of the way so Steff could trim off my long hairs, starting with the pubes above and at the root. The trimmer was designed for pubes after all, so I was only moderately terrified as she worked. I leaned back and spread my legs at Steff's instruction and she started to trim around things. Meredith helped by lifting and swinging my scrotum out of the way as Steff knocked down all my pubes underneath and along the taint, as well as down to my fairly hairless thighs. I'm not a naturally hairy guy, so it was reasonably easy for the two of them to decide how far to go.

Steff and Meredith leaned over and bent their heads together over my cock, looking the progress over closely. I want to be clear. I was not enjoying this. Seriously, I wasn't. That's how uncomfortable I was.

But the fact that both of them retained their hold on my junk while they searched for stray long hairs and clipped them off made it pleasurable enough to endure.

Satisfied that I was trimmed down to stubble, Meredith massaged shave gel all around my groin, took Steff's razor, and began to shave me with reassuringly careful strokes, explaining her technique to Steff, who watched intently and asked questions.

She didn't knick me once. I sighed a deep breath of relief when she declared herself finished. Steff looked at me critically and said, "You know Scott, you really do look bigger now. If I didn't know you well already, I might be scared of that thing!"

I was about to sink into the water to rinse off when Meredith brandished the trimmer again. "Testicle time," she said calmly. My protest died when Meredith leaned over, buzzing clippers in her hand, and slid her mouth down over my cock... way down over my cock. I groaned happily, while inwardly berating myself for being so damned easy to manipulate.

"Hey!" exclaimed Steff, and Meredith slowly let my dick slip from her mouth, her tongue trailing along it as it slid free. "He's been pretty patient so far," she said, licking her lips, "I think he deserved some motivation for the final bit."

Steff looked at her for a moment, then smiled and bent down herself, grabbing my shaft and running her extended tongue all over the head and down the length. She kissed the tip gently then rose and whispered in my ear, loudly enough for Meredith to hear over the jets of the tub, "In a minute, I can do that to your balls..."

My spirit broken, I turned my head away, leaned back with my arms behind me and closed my eyes.

The trimmer buzzed. My ball sack was tugged this way and that. Someone kissed my glans again. I think it was Meredith. More work was done, but I never felt anything sharp even brush my super delicate skin at any point. The buzzing stopped and I opened one eye to look down. Despite knowing I was uninjured, I still expected fountains of blood. Instead, all I saw was my baby smooth cock in a very unbaby-like state of tumescence. I looked around warily for the razor, but Meredith set everything aside. She looked back at me.

"The hair on your scrotum itself is fine, soft, and sparse. Just keep it trimmed a close as possible and you don't need to risk an actual blade," she advised me quite clinically.

I slid into the water and, with the exception of the slightest sting where a pube had gotten tugged, it actually felt really good. The hot water roiled around my groin and it felt strange but nice with no hair to impede the flow. But Steff and Meredith didn't follow me down into the tub, so I pushed my way back up and out to sit on the side between them again. I looked down at my steel-hard rod as it waved idly upright in my lap. "Damn," I observed, "I think it does look bigger this way."

"Indeed it does," replied Meredith in a voice that had overtones of, 'I told you so.'

Steff seemed the most fascinated by the phenomenon, and was staring intently down at my cock, standing newly prominent in its novel isolation. Almost involuntarily, her fingers reached out toward it. "I still have a ton of work to do, but I suppose I did promise a reward for good behavior, didn't I," she mused, not looking up.

"When training both dogs and men, it is okay to tease the reward," observed Meredith, who leaned in to grace just the whisper of a kiss on my ear before continuing, "but it is important to always follow through with it in the end."

Steff snorted a laugh, but then silently slid down into the water and moved to face me between my legs. "You'll have to tell me how I'm doing," she told Meredith. Her hand cupped my nearly hairless balls and then caressed them with her fingertips. She bent and wrapped her lips around the head and slid me inside her mouth, her tongue softly caressing it as it slid past. She bobbed slowly up and down, and I leaned back again, a long, low growl bursting from my throat as my nethers churned in pleasure. Steff slid her lips free of my johnson and smirked up at me. "Let's try this, shall we?" she murmured, mostly to herself and she slid downward to drag her tongue across my ball sack. I quivered.Then she kissed each ball lightly. The sensation of oral attention to my sack was novel, and fairly awesome. Then Steff slipped one into her mouth and suckled on it. My growl faded to an anticipatory sigh.

I opened my eyes as Meredith slid down into the water beside Steff. She nudged Steff, who popped her mouth off my sack and looked at her in mock indignation. "I believe," Meredith said, "that I deserve a turn."

Steff grumbled a little, then with mock grumpiness and I thought a little real reluctance, slid back from me, letting Meredith slide instantly between my legs. She caressed my shaft softly, then slid her fingertips down to brush gently over my scrotum. I trembled in anticipation what this glorious, experienced creature would do to me. Steff seemed equally curious, or more likely she saw this as another chance to learn. Whatever her motivations, she remained down in the water, soldier to shoulder with Meredith. I was not complaining. I was looking down at four scrumptious breasts in a row, bobbing gently, just at the water's surface.

Meredith bent down further and kissed my testicles gently but lingeringly. Then she cradled my shaft in her hand and licked her way up the underside of my penis, circling the tip as she reached it. But rather than suck my cock into her mouth, she simply kissed her way back down to my sack once more. Her fingers cupped my balls, lifting them, and she opened her uneven lips and engulfed my entire scrotum in her mouth. She suckled hard on me, leaning backward to tug my sack along with her by force of her suction alone. Her fingers, no longer supporting my balls, trailed tormentingly along my taint.

Her lips still clasping my family jewels, Meredith let her head roll back and forth, her lovely cheeks rubbing freely along my freshly shaven groin, clearly enjoying my smooth condition. With a gasp, she released me and straightened up, smiling at me. "There now," she exclaimed, "isn't that worth the effort?"

I just grunted. And reflected that oral attention to your testicles would be just a tiny part of any blowjob, but much like pepper on scrambled eggs, once you've had it, it'll never be the same without it.

I resigned myself to shaving my junk for the rest of my life.

"Well!" Meredith then said briskly. "That's sorted out. I guess we can all get back to our books." With that she stood up smoothly. Now, the sight of a topless Meredith rising from a hot tub right in front of me, water steaming down her scrumptious breasts and belly, should have been the best fucking thing ever, but her words had me feeling a bit like Wile E. Coyote, just after he ran blindly off the edge of a cliff!

Steff came to my rescue. "Oh, come on Meredith," she laughed, "You're killing him!" she too slid to her feet in the water, with similarly spectacular visuals as when she had left the pool, but she merely plopped her perfect ass down on the edge of the tub beside me and kissed my lightly on the cheek. She turned to Meredith, who had not moved any further. "Besides, Scott started his journey to hairless balls with the two of us taking turns," she began, idly pressing a scrumptious tit against my upper arm, "I think it is only fitting we celebrate his journey's shaven end with the same!"

Relenting in her tease, Meredith just smiled down at my cock. "It really is even more beautiful now, if that is possible," she mused as she sank back down into the water before me. All ten of her fingertips brushed my hairless scrotum and she bent to engulf my cock between her magical lips. After a short series of shallow bobs, she did... something inside her mouth to me that she had not done before and my hips spasmed involuntarily in sheer stimulative bliss. I groaned involuntarily, "Yessss!"

Startled, Steff looked down at my cock, imbedded halfway in Meredith's mouth. "Wow," she blurted out, "I obviously also still need to learn some more tricks."

Meredith wrapped a hand firmly around the base of my shaft and slipped her face free of my cock. She looked up as Steff, a line of saliva briefly running from the tip of my cock to her lips, and declared calmly, "To paraphrase half the movies ever made, I may have taught you everything that you recently learned about fellatio, but I'm damned if I'm going to teach you all I know!" With that, she bent back down and spent a glorious minute or so lavishing kisses and licks all over my testicles, torturing me particularly wonderfully around the hyper-sensitive skin on the bottom. Finally, with a wicked look at Steff, she pulled back away, keeping her breasts just exactly half-submerged.

Steff was happy to take the invitation and slid back into the water, moving between my legs. She clasped my cock lightly, massaging the base as she licked me all over. I reflected that she had learned a lot from Meredith's advice during our first, um, encounter. She kept gently jacking my dick as she dipped down to apply her tongue to my nut sack.

Yes. I was definitely going to be shaving my pubes from now on, damnit.

Meredith was not paying much attention to Steff at that point however. Instead, she rose from the tub and sat beside me. She reached up, grasped my jaw gently, and turned my head to kiss her. She laid a deep, powerful liplock on me that would have curled my toes all by itself, had they not been rolled up tight already from what Steff was pulling off down below. Man, I loved kissing Meredith.

Now, the first time these two had decided to compete with each other, using my cock as the main playing piece, I had essentially let myself be paralyzed, lest something I did stopped things in their tracks. I suddenly resolved that I was not going to be totally passive again during such an amazing experience.

I turned slightly more toward Meredith and lifted my hands to cup underneath her glorious breasts, letting my fingers gently but firmly sink into her heavy, yielding flesh. She murmured her approval around her tongue, buried as it was in my mouth. I slid a finger upward on her left breast and let it hungrily circle her nipple, which was firmly erect like a signpost to pleasure.

The three of us sat there with me at the erotic center for a lovely period lasting I don't know how long. Then Steff finally straightened up, my balls leaving her lips with an audible pop. Meredith felt and heard her, and pulled away from me to sink back into the water at Steff's obvious invitation. As she leaned in to caress me and explore my penis's extent with her tongue, Steff rose up to sit by me. Meredith may have been at least pretending to ignore Steff's efforts, but Steff clearly had taken in what Meredith had been doing.

She barely kissed me before she leaned back and pulled my head down to her chest. The new, assertive me was not going to pass up that invitation. I grasped her perfect, taut titties, and sucked a proffered pokie nipple into my mouth. I suckled hard, pulling a lot of tight, mammalian flesh inside my mouth and Steff just crooned as my hands massaged her firmness.

But Meredith was also competing to keep my attention. She was kind of treating my penis like a teddy bear or dolly. She didn't actually put my cock into her mouth at all, or my balls. Instead she sort of cuddled them with open, gentle hands. She kissed it some, and from bottom of scrotum to tip of penis, but mostly she nuzzled my junk. She stroked her face with my cock, running it over her cheeks and elegant jaw. She also at times just held my cock upright and stroked it with her pursed lips, nose, and even her throat. That last was particularly amazing, as she hummed deeply as she did so and I could feel the vibrations through my penis as she laid her throat against it.

Not a drop of saliva did I feel, nor a single pump of my shaft, but holy cow was it erotic. My penis strained to find a way to somehow get harder than it already was. I got no closer to an orgasm. If anything, my urgency abated a tiny bit, but it felt amazing, intimate, and very, very distracting. Not distracting enough for me to pull my face away from Steff's delicately amazing rack, but enough for me to simply suckle away and not come up with additional ways to devour those tits.

I wish I had an idea how the two kept silently coordinating when it was time to take the next turn, but coordinate they did. Almost as one, Steff slid free of my lips and hands, and sank back into the water as Meredith again emerged. The moment she rested her magnificent ass on the hot tub's edge beside me, I bent to lift a succulent breast in the palm of my hand and suckle on the nipple. She merely ran her hand through my hair and pulled me against her.

Steff meanwhile, had the opposite of intents from what Meredith had had before. She immediately began pumping my shaft slowly but firmly and below that, she sucked my balls into her mouth, first one, then the other. She alternated like that, then drew them both in between her lips. Steff's mouth, like the rest of her, is smaller than Meredith, and both my balls seemed an uncomfortable mouthful. She went back to licking and sucking them one at a time. I approved whole-heartedly as it felt less like a stunt, but much more erotic.

My slow-building orgasm was back from its simmer, and rising toward a boil. Whatever game the two were playing, I resolved that my game would be Don't Come For As Long As Possible Because This Is Too Fucking Incredible by Hasbro or some shit. Fortunately, the two women seemed intent on competing to blow my mind, not my load, so I was able to keep my own game from ending.

Steff suddenly spat out my left ball from its playdate with her tongue inside her mouth and tugged my cock forward. She pushed it into her mouth and pressed her head forward until an incredible amount of me had slid in past her lips. I felt my head bump the back of her mouth and just keep going! Then she choked lightly and slid back enough to take a deep breath around my dick. She started massaging my balls and she took another relaxing breath, then leaned forward again. I felt myself slide down into her throat again, this time well in. She still could not take all of me, but damn. She also couldn't bob up and down either, not with me that deep in her throat, so she simply rested there like that, letting me revel in how deep my cock was buried in her face, while she tortured my balls. It wasn't long before she could hold it no longer and she pulled herself swiftly free with a desperate gasp for air. She jacked my shaft hard and swift while she recovered her breath, enough to make me worry she might suddenly be trying to win DCFALAPBTITFI (by Hasbro) right then and there, but instead she stopped pumping me altogether and resumed tugging and tickling my balls as she began suckling on my cock like I had previously suckled her breasts, softly, gently, and hungrily.

Meredith meanwhile had pulled her breast from my eager lips and presented me with its mate, which clearly deserved equal treatment.

I had an epiphany... a wonderful one. The experience was very much like the first time, but it was also profoundly different, and beyond just the fact that this time I got to play with the amazing ta-tas. During that first, spontaneous, novel competition, I really was just the game board. The women had been competing to show off against each other. Sure, they wanted to get me off, but it had been almost completely about their efforts, not my results. And it had been especially about Meredith remembering that sex was fun. Hell, it had been a little bit about Meredith remembering that sex was a thing!