Acting 101 Ch. 06: Shaving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Publius68
Publius68
2,523 Followers

That afternoon was about me. These incredible women were, each in their own excruciating way, competing to see how crazy good they could make me feel. I felt like I was floating six inches above the concrete poolside. My lurking orgasm seemed to recede even further into the future, but I also felt it growing to even greater potential. I also found myself relaxing a little.

My hand was still cupping the first breast Meredith had presented me with. I wanted, needed, to start paying these women back for this magical effort. I let my hand slowly slide down Meredith's torso to her hip. I massaged there for a bit, before I let my fingertips slide across her, toward her smoothly-shaven sex.,,

And Meredith swatted my hand away.

What?

"Wait, what?" I exclaimed, pulling my face up from that delicious mam and staring at Meredith.

"Nuh, uh," relied Meredith seriously. "This needs to just be about you, Scott."

Steff popped her mouth off my schlong and added, "Yeah. It would be too weird for us to watch you give the other orgasms. It would make this a little too much like a threesome."

Meredith chuckled in agreement and drew me into another deep kiss. Steff slipped me delicately back between her lips.

'A little too much like a threesome?' I thought incredulously to myself. I mean, I guess it could seem pretty fucking weird to see yourself in a threesome with your step-mother/daughter, so I was hardly going to push the point. But in my mind?

This was totally going into my life's book of accomplishments as my second threesome. Suck it, 99% of the male world who will never have even one!

Suddenly, they again wordlessly switched places. It was crazy how they did it. And they both seemed awfully harmoniously articulate about how they wanted to limit my role. Had these two actually fucking discussed ground rules before, in case this little competition ever happened a second time? Individually, these women both, in different ways, drove me wild with affection, joy, and desire.

Together, they kind of terrified me.

Steff pulled me over toward her and now she wanted to kiss. Our lips met and our tongues immediately began fencing. I waited until her tongue strayed too far into my mouth and I clamped my lips hard around it. She giggled awkwardly as I trapped her tongue by pure suction. While I might be denied exploring her pussy with my fingers, I was damned if I was going to keep my hands off her boobs. Her small but super-excitable nipples were hard against my palms as I grasped them, massaging gently. I couldn't help myself and began to gently tug on them.That was awesome, but it drew my attention enough let her tongue escape.

Meredith seemed to be getting a slow start in the meantime. She was just drenching my cock in really, really sloppy wet licks. I actually felt my balls dripping she was slobbering on me so much.

Then she got started.

"Oh for fuck's sake Meredith!" exclaimed Steff. "That is not fucking fair!" she pulled away from me and glared down at Meredith, who had buried my penis between her generous breasts, just large enough as they were to completely enclose it.

Meredith simply smiled up at Steff like the cat that got the canary, then she turned to look up at me. Her gaze softened as it met mine and her smile turned tender. Slowly, she rose and fell in my lap, dragging my cock in and out of her mammary embrace. I could only gasp in ecstasy as my saliva-coated cock slid smoothly through her warm embrace.

Steff could only drape an arm around my torso, rest her head on my shoulder in apparent defeat, and mutter again, "Not fucking fair." She stared down at Meredith in grudging fascination as Meredith quite simply obliterated my resistance. I could feel myself beginning to quiver uncontrollably, and Steff did too. "Get ready, Meredith," she called resignedly. "He's about there."

"I... Yes, I am," I gasped, unable to take my eyes from Meredith's.

She paused, leaving my penis buried, and said, "Well, damn then Stephanie, if I'm being unfair, then I guess we call it a draw. Come here, quick!"

Steph seemed surprised at the 'draw' remark, but slid down into the water and the two of them nestled side by side, squeezing between my knees.

"Come on, Meredith," muttered Steff as my cock slid from between Meredith's luscious mounds, "this was no draw."

Meredith just shrugged, but she hid an almost triumphant smile. "Well then, I guess I get to guide the firehose this time." With that, she began to pump my cock, clearly intending to brook no more delay. She used both hands and jacked me with a speed and firmness that I could not long resist.

I didn't care if it was 'threesome-ish', I leaned forward and reached out my hands to them, each grasping a completely different, yet equally amazing breast. "Oh Jesus, this feels good," I groaned, "but there is no way I'm going to be able to come as much as I did before." Honestly, 'fire hose' seemed like a lot of pressure to put on me....

I simultaneously tweaked two achingly erect nipples, harder than I intended because I simultaneously lost my game of holding out and felt a wave of warmth exploding up my cock. I groaned loudly as I felt its onslaught, and then it spurt forth. Steff had gasped as I groaned and my first blast splattered all over her face. A lot of it went straight into her mouth, but plenty more was swiftly dripping down her cheek and chin.

I had been sure I couldn't come like I did that first, mind-blowing threesome. Instead, I came more—I'm absolutely sure.

I fountained a second rope. Meredith was furiously pumping my penis and it was waving around wildly. The jizz spiraled up in the air and splattered down, mostly on Meredith's mesmerizingly wobbling bosom, but I got some on her face and a good amount was sadly wasted directly into the hot tub.

Both women leaned forward toward my spasming junk simultaneously and they actually bonked heads lightly. I would have stopped and asked if they were alright, if that had been remotely within my ability. Instead, I hosed down their faces in a single, final, mighty blast. It was miraculous that my stream somehow sprayed all over Steff's face without getting in her eyes, but plenty of it did get all over Meredith's hair. Meredith kept pumping me for a few seconds, but all that I had left were a few drops that spiraled weekly into the water, or dribbled down her hands.

"Holy...!" I gasped, leaning back in utter, exhausted collapse. We all looked at each other. Steff's entire face from forehead to chin was spattered in my jism. Her mouth had snapped shut, but a dribble hung down from her ginning lips. Meredith was coated from heaving cleavage, up her throat and face. And her hair over her eyes was a sticky, sodden mess.

I have never seen a sight more raw, animalistically sexy than the two of them right at that moment. I was stunned.

Then Meredith ran her fingers through her massively sticky hair and we all burst into uncontrolled laughter.

I'm not sure how I allowed their breasts to slip from my grip during the whole Fountain of Semen event, but I had, and the two women backed slightly away from me and from each other into the hot tub.

Steff, who had caught half a mouthful on the fly, as it were, seemed intent on collecting every other drop of my offering that had splattered her perfect flesh and devouring it. She wiped her face top to bottom with the fingers of both hands, sucking up the collection as if it might otherwise run away. She even managed to collect the drizzle that had run off her chin and glazed her left breast.

Meredith was a bit less intent of consuming my semen, but she collected and savored a good share. Mostly, she was looking cross-eyed up at the sticky mess that was her usually perfect hair. "Well," she said at last, "I guess I will be washing my hair before my client dinner tonight, don't you think, Stephanie?"

Steff giggled around the cum-sodden fingers she was sucking on. "I don't know.... You would certainly have no trouble keeping their attention!"

—————

Thanks for all the views, favorites, follows and the high ratings so far. I appreciate your keeping up with the tale, and I'd love your comments too!

Publius68
Publius68
2,523 Followers