Acting 101 Ch. 07-08: Double-Header

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her generous natural bust swelled the jade green fabric of her dress in the usual fashion: arrestingly. I knew from my hands on her back earlier in the evening that she was, as almost always, not wearing a brassiere. No matter, she never needed one. I wanted to believe that she omitted wearing one to please me, but I knew she had been doing it before we were a thing at all. She did it as a quiet show-off move... for herself. Regardless, the only disappointment of her dancer's dress was the cleavage. It barely showed any at all, and was really more promise than display.

Her legs were elegantly crossed at the knees, her top leg fully exposed through the dress's high slit. She had let it hike up higher than at any point of the night, and I could make out what I had hoped, she was once again wearing stockings....

I looked at Meredith, smiled, and produced the Moleskine she had given me, along with the beautiful pen. I opened to a page and transcribed the description I just wrote above, word for word. The pen was a joy to write with, perfectly balanced, warm and well-shaped, and the ball slid smoothly across the paper.

When I finished writing, I closed the notebook and wordlessly handed it to Meredith. She had been watching me write with interest. She took the book and opened it, reading. I saw her nostrils flare as she read. She looked up at me with a smile, and the glittering gold in her eyes flashed one more time. She drained her glass almost completely. Mine was barely touched.

She set down the glass, slid the key card lying on the table across to me, and pulled a second one from her purse. "I left a suitcase down in the room earlier," she said, rising elegantly. "I think I have something in there that should address the promise versus display question." She turned toward the elevators and looked over her shoulder at me. "It should take you at least ten minutes to finish that drink, don't you think," she told me firmly. Then she was gone, her shapely ass a vision as it swayed out of sight.

Our server had also paused in his rounds to watch Meredith's departure, but he then swung by to where I sat. The guy couldn't have been more than a year or so older than me, sported fiery red hair, and had they not been that color already, his eyes would have been green with envy. I looked up at him smugly... I couldn't help it.

"I'll take two glasses of that chocolate liqueur I saw on the back bar, in glasses I can take back to our room," I said, even more smugly, "and the check, please." And I sat back to force myself to take my time finishing off the Martini.

Eleven minutes and 15 seconds after Meredith had left, I set down my mostly finished Martini, grabbed the two sherry glasses filled with dark, viscous deliciousness, and headed for the elevators. The room was only a few floors down. I stepped out of the elevator and trod around the circular hallway to the door. I knocked softly, waited a few seconds, then swiped the key.

The lights in the room were all turned off, but the space was beautifully lit by the lights the city pouring through the nearly floor to ceiling windows. Our view was the best the hotel had to offer, facing almost due north, with the high- and mid-rise skyline of Midtown and Buckhead sweeping away in a crescent from left to right. I could not have given less of a damn about it.

The view I was interested in was of Meredith. The dress was long gone, replaced by a white, floor-length gown, accented in black flowers and trim. The black accents were almost fifty percent transparent. The white fabric making up the large majority of the robe was just about completely sheer.

Beneath, she wore the elaborately styled garter belt my fingers has earlier just made out under the fabric of her dress. Turns out it was blue with white lace. She was still also wearing the same sheer flesh-tone stockings, and her dancer's pumps. Oh, and the robe was belted by a narrow sash in the same blue as her garter.

Yep. That was her whole outfit. Nothing else. She was leaning back against the glass wall, haloed by the lights of the city beyond her. I heard the room's door click solidly behind me, giving reassurance of privacy. I almost always freeze when I first see Meredith, but I stood stock still a little longer than usual, engraving this image on my brain.

After a brief eternity, my feet resumed function and carried me toward her.

"How is this for managing both promise and display?" she asked softly as I approached.

Wordlessly, I extended one glass to her, and sipped from the other, not trusting my voice until I wet my whistle. It was delicious, with bold, bittersweet chocolate flavors, underlaid with a faint chorus of coffee and vanilla. Meredith lifted her glass to those alluring lips and sipped, murmuring her approval as well.

Without saying a word, we simultaneously set our glasses down. I put my hands on her waist, then slid them behind her, pinning her against the glass with the weight of my body, and kissed her. I could taste the liqueur all over again, its flavors even more lovely when experienced from this source.

Our tongues slid against each other as Meredith tugged the lapels of my suit coat free from between us, then slid the garment off my shoulders. She let the empty coat pendulum her hands, then flung it off to the side, landing in a wrinkled heap. Screw it, that's what irons are for.

Her hands then slid between us and made short work of the knot in my tie, sliding the silk loose from around my neck. She flung it after my coat, but it overshot. My hands slid from behind Meredith and roamed across her chest. I squeezed her gently, massaging her through the soft, silky fabric of the robe. Her nipples made themselves known eagerly through the gossamer cover. I kept her pinned against the wall with my waist however, my by now painfully eager erection pressing against her hungrily. We continued to kiss, though less desperately than in the first seconds, while Meredith swiftly opened the buttons of my shirt from the top down. When she tried to tug the shirt free, my hands were loathe to relinquish their grip on her firm, swelling breasts. When she tugged harder, I clung on, smiling a little against her lips.

She responded by biting my lower lip! Gently, I'll admit, but still... it was cheating.

My hands sprang loose from her bosom, and she swiftly tugged my shirt free. When she sent it sailing, it too missed my suit coat.

I reached down for the sash holding her robe mostly closed, but she pushed me away. "The glass is getting cold," she said, and I let her push me away. But then she kept pushing and I backed up until I fell down into the unholstered chair across from the room's bed. It was surprisingly comfortable for hotel furniture.

Meredith sank to her knees between mine. My aborted tug on her sash had indeed loosened the robe, and it slid off one shoulder, exposing one delectable mound. I wanted to reach for it, but could not while she was sliding my shoes off my feet, followed by my socks. Rather than toss them back over by my jacket, she just pushed them aside. I finally got my fingers on that exposed breast, though, caressing her firmness as she unbuckled me and swiftly opened my fly. She grabbed the waistband of trousers and underwear together and pulled downward, sawing back and forth. I eagerly lifted my ass to let her slide it down my legs. My cock popped eagerly free, slapping against my abdomen. In moments, she was lifting first one foot, then the other, and I was splayed back in the chair, utterly naked.

Meredith looked down at my cock, not touching it. "You kept the shave fresh," she observed. "It really does make it look so much more lovely. Or at least," she stopped and shrugged, "more edible." I moaned in pure anticipation at that.

She rested her flattened hands softly against either side of my shaft, and bent in. She softly, slowly ran the tip of her tongue up under, then across my now hairless balls, flicking repeatedly at each. Then she kissed and licked her way up my stem from root to tip. I moaned more urgently as she lavished her lips all around my glans, treating it to whisper soft kisses from every angle. The tip of her tongue rested at my opening, likely tasting the salty, anticipatory discharge I had to have been leaking by this point. Her eyes left my junk and swept upward to meet mine. She smiled, then held my gaze as her mouth parted and took my manhood within.

I gurgled happily as her head bobbed softly, admitting fractionally more of me into her mouth with each new penetration. Her tongue cradled my cock, caressing it as it passed in and out, and I soon found myself bumping at the back of her mouth. Almost languidly, Meredith just kept sliding me in and out, applying light, but electrifying suction with each probe.

After maintaining this for an incredible length of time, Meredith straighten up with a gasp, but maintained her grip on my shaft. She leaned forward and pressed her one exposed breast against my glans. She swung my shaft back and forth with her hand, dragging my head over her nipple. I leaned my hips forward, pressing my cock in toward the enchanting depths within her bosom, but she pulled away. "Not yet," she breathed. "We have all night for all sorts of things." With that, she bent to welcome my cock back into her mouth.

It became rapidly apparent that she was intent on receiving a mouth- or face-full of my semen, and soon. "You want me to come so soon?" I gasped in half entreaty, half warning.

She let my cock slip from her mouth again and softly jacked my shaft as she replied, "As I said, we have all night. And I have great faith in the recuperative powers of twenty-three year-old men, especially my twenty-three year-old man."

I moaned loudly now as my cock once more felt the warm caress of her tongue inside her mouth. I rolled my head back and resigned myself to a long night of having my virility being put to the test.

Life sure is hard, is it not?

Meredith settled into a rhythm of rolling her head around the tip of my cock, with her tongue sliding around my glans inside her mouth, but in the opposite direction. A hand tugged up and down my lower shaft with increasing frequency. As I started to feel my balls tense to unload, her other hand lifted up beneath them and tickled them mercilessly.

Almost instantly, I exploded, a wordless roaring my only sound. I felt Meredith clamp her lips even more firmly on my head as a flood of jizz rushed out of me. My ass and hips spasmed and my eyes lost their focus on Meredith's magical gaze. I guess I lost focus of all kinds there for a bit as I shuddered myself dry. When I could see straight again, Meredith was still looking at me, her throat flexing visibly as she swallowed repeatedly, then sucked hard on me, her hand running tightly up my shaft to harvest every last drop.

Someone seemed to have snuck in and stolen my entire skeleton. I sagged bonelessly in the chair as Meredith straightened up. Her robe had fallen almost completely off her left shoulder now, that scenic breast not so much peeking out any more as swaying completely free. She gasped and then swallowed a last time. "Please, please keep eating all that pineapple," she gasped.

She looked down and stroked my penis gently. Amazingly, I felt strength return to my body, if not my dick, possibly fueled by the sight of her, and the rush from her obvious enjoyment of the effects of my diet.

"Oh no," I admonished her, as I rose to my feet. "If I am to be tested, I need some time in-between questions! I can think of some ways to keep you distracted while I re-charge," I added. I pulled her up, then grabbed her ass and lifted her. I took the three staggering steps to the bed and set her down gently to sit on its edge. I bent and kissed her again, tasting the vestiges of myself on her lips this time. My hand went again to her exposed breast and squeezed it a little harder than I usually did. Then I dropped to a knee so I could release my grasp, replacing it with a firm lock of my lips on her nipple.

I nursed eagerly on her while I reached between us and pulled her sash completely open.

I left her robe still hanging on the one shoulder, but I pushed the front open so that I could swing my head over to lavish my tongue on the newly exposed but just as delicious second mound. Her hand ran through the hair on the back of my head, pulling me tighter against her, my face sinking into her warm softness.

I felt a flash on inspiration, and pulled suddenly away. Okay, I paused and leaned back in for a quick lick and suck on that second nipple, but just for a second. Then I dashed over and grabbed my glass of the liqueur, returning swiftly.

"Thirsty?" inquired Meredith archly, her breasts heaving eagerly.

"Yep!" I crowed. I pushed her onto her back on the bed, the robe splaying wide open. I leaned over her and dripped viscous chocolate goodness over first one nipple, then the other. I dipped my head down and licked each clean. Meredith gasped at the touch of the cold liquid, then gasped quite differently as I warmed her flesh once more. Having cleaned her thoroughly, I drizzled more down in a line from between her breasts to her navel, which I filled with sticky chocolate alcohol. I licked my way down her chest to her belly, then pursed my lips and sucked her deep navel dry. Meredith's quivering body signaled its approval. She propped herself up and gently took the glass from my fingers, taking a panting sip of her own.

Unencumbered by the glass, I bent once more, but lower this time. My lips trailed over her smoothness and down between her legs. I slowly dragged my fingertips up the inside of her thighs, across the silky stockings. When they reached the tops, they tingled as I touched her bare skin. I kissed her hard down there, then slid my fingers up the last few inches to delicately spread her lips.

Then I plunged my tongue within her, probing hungrily. Meredith muttered and squirmed before me and I felt myself already getting a little hard again, as much in response to her passion as to her lovely body.

I lapped at her, caressing her lips with my tongue and bumping it back and forth over the bud of her eager clitoris. Her heady aroma and flavor filled my senses and had my head swimming. I locked my lips around her bud and flicked at it with my tongue. I looked upward as I did so and my eyes met Meredith's. She was staring down at me, her face flushed and intent. I waggled my eyebrows naughtily, and drew a laugh. I released her from my lips and rose up, reaching out to take the nearly empty glass from her again.

Kissing my way in a circle around her navel, I explored her hard, flat stomach as it undulated under my attention. Meredith sucked her belly in, holding it in. I poured all the remaining coco-goodness into her navel. It overflowed and I bent hurriedly to lick up the spillage. Then Meredith laughed and her belly popped up, sending the final dribbles across her abdomen.

I madly licked all over her, but some escaped and rolled off her sides. I'd have moved to clean it up, but I was chasing another drizzle... one that ran down her front and between her legs.

Now, in addition to her own extravagant flavor, Meredith's pussy tasted of chocolate and vanilla. Some strange, detached portion of my brain noted interestedly that the coffee notes didn't really come through in this presentation. I banished that thought. It was time to focus and make Meredith come.

So I did. And then she did. With my tongue probing her depths, then flicking relentlessly at her delicate, eager bud, I had her writhing on the bed, softly moaning and making as much noise as she ever did. I slid two fingers inside her, right under my chin, and probed gently. I sought out and swiftly found just the right spot and her body shuddered. I heard the quiet keening that signaled happiness, and I just went on. I fed the wave of orgasmic bliss I felt radiating through Meredith's body. Her writhing first dislodged my face, and I just raised up to grin as I took in her perspiring, thrashing form. I kept my fingers inside her though, still caressing, until she finally pushed them away almost violently during another, final spasm of bliss.

Instantly, she collapsed back on the bed, magnificent chest heaving, searching for oxygen. When she had summoned enough, she raised her head weakly to look at me. "My God, darling!" she exclaimed. "That was so good... and you are such a liar," she went on to accuse happily.

"Liar?" I challenged, pretty damned sure I was not in trouble, but wondering what she meant.

"You just can't be that good and be as relatively inexperienced as you claim," she gasped.

I grinned and caressed her elegant leg. "I am not terribly experienced," I said honestly. "What I am is observant," I added smugly, though. After what I had just done to her, I felt I deserved a little smugness. "Every little thing I do that I see makes you happy, I commit to memory, and to doing again, only more so."

Meredith just sat up, leaned forward, and kissed me.

Then she rose to her feet and muttered, "Water..." She stepped to the table, grabbed a large bottle of Dasani water and cracked it open, drinking deeply. I realized that I was pretty damned parched as well, and followed suit.

Thirst temporarily assuaged, Meredith stretched like a cat, and moved languorously over to the window. She settled her robe on her shoulders once more, but made no move to close it. Why would she? It concealed nothing, and it was warm in the room. The open front of the elegant garment just made her look effortlessly desirable.

I followed to stand beside her at the window, slid my arm around her waist, and we gazed through the glass at the glittering city around and below us. Meredith's arm snaked around me in turn, though her hand was less on my waist, and more on my ass, stroking idly in little, quarter-inch caresses.

We leaned gently against each other and discussed the new skyscraper that was being constructed a little way off to our right. It would eventually be higher than where we stood, and had already reached more than half-way there. The construction crews had really hit their stride recently, and the steel and concrete were leaping up into the air at a breakneck pace that felt like a story a day.

As we stood there, admiring the new structure, and discussing the minor public controversies that accompany the construction of any civically important project, I felt my focus drift inexorably from the building to the transparent reflection of Meredith's nearly naked form in the window.

She was telling me a story related to another building that had been put up years ago, long before I started making the city my home. I silently stepped back half a step and slid behind her as she spoke. I wrapped my arms around her, and trailed my fingers upward over her flat abdomen, dragging them teasingly upward until I clasped her breasts, filling my hands and then some.

Meredith gamely went on with her story. It was actually quite interesting, and I thought it was a shame that I was about to thoroughly derail the telling. But not enough of a shame to delay me. Hungrily, I sank my fingers into her softness, my fingers tingling at her mammary magnificence.

I willed myself to release her breasts long enough to grasp the lapels of her robe and slide it off her shoulders, letting it slide to the floor around her ankles. I reached back to reclaim my hold on her chest and pressed my body against her back. Meredith braced her hands out against the window, to keep from being crushed against it, as I leaned firmly but gently against her. My now completely recovered penis had surged back to full attention, and I let it nestle in the crease of her backside, its hardness throbbing urgently.