Acting 101 Ch. 07-08: Double-Header

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm," sighed Meredith, her story having trailed off to silence as I delivered my full-body nuzzle from behind her. She wriggled her hips sinuously, just enough to caress my package with her ass. "It is nice of you to demonstrate that I was right about your recuperative powers," she observed.

It seemed a shame not to fully demonstrate to her just how right she was about my erectile resiliency.

She was still wearing her dance heels, and while they had left marks on my back two weeks ago, I wanted them on her feet for a while yet that night. I needed the height. I gently lifted one of her legs, hand sliding under her thigh, and guided it to the low sill of the window. I nuzzled the back of her neck and I could feel her nod in approval at what I was doing.

Her position now gave me ideal access, and I bent my knees slightly, enough to let me guide my cock down between her legs. Its head slid along her slickly wet labia, and I repeated that stroke, drawing a happy but unsurprised gasp from Meredith.

She tilted her hips a little more and I grabbed them with both hands. With just a final adjustment of alignment, I felt my glans slip inside her receptive wetness. We both groaned as I sank myself slowly but completely within her. Her firm embrace at first resisted, then conformed around my shaft as I entered her. Our mutual groans transitioned to sighs as I completed my burial, belly pressed hard against her backside.

I wanted to just rest there, enjoying being inside this magical woman, but my body was too insistent. My hands dug into her hips and I began to thrust, barely able to assert enough control over myself to keep my movements slow and controlled.

"Oh God," Meredith groaned quietly. "Oh God that is good!"

Once I established a good rhythm of deep, gentle thrusts, I found myself fighting my body once more to keep things under control. To change things up, I switched to shallow penetration, barely keeping my head between her lips. This stimulated my glans even more, and Meredith's reactions told me she was enjoying it too.

But instinct will win out over patience in the end, and I soon could not help but drive myself full into her again. I thrust harder now, my strokes faster. My belly slapped audibly against her backside with each stroke. Looking past her to her reflection in the window, I could see Meredith's delicious breasts swinging wildly in time with my penetrations. Keeping one hand on her hip to steady my thrusts, I reached around with the other and clasped one of those awesome, swaying mounds, tweaking the nipple a little harder than I had meant to.

Meredith lifted one bracing hand from the window and placed it over my grasping fingers. Her fingers pressed mine harder against her, and then she clamped down, helping me pinch her even harder. She moaned quietly in a surprising appreciation.

My cock was screaming at me in ecstasy now as I jack-hammered into her, my breathing getting louder and shallower. Meredith let herself finally collapse against the window. Her head turned to the side and her cheek rested against the glass. Her breasts pressed hard against the cool surface, trapping my hand between it and the pane. But her hips pressed backward, away from the wall and hard against my invading penis.

The feeling was incredible, and I could have let myself come right then, but I wanted to ensure that Meredith reached fruition before me. And selfishly, I wanted to extend this bit of sexually gratifying gymnastics for as long as I could manage.

My body struggled, my cock practically screaming at me as I held off my release while stroking into her over and over again. She was so close, I could feel it, but she did not come. In and out I swept... And could hold off no longer.

A guttural, animalistic noise exploded from my throat as jizz rushed powerfully up my shaft and surged powerfully into Meredith. My hips froze for a moment, my cock buried fully within her, then I almost involuntarily resumed pumping, but in jagged, uneven strokes as follow-on spurts of cum sprayed into her.

It turns out, Meredith seemed to have been holding back to wait for me, because when my cock swelled, even before I actually unloaded into her, Meredith's whole body shook almost violently, while waves of tremors were unleashed throughout her body. I could tell she was shrieking her orgasmic keen, but she was so quiet this time, I could barely hear it over the grunts of my own efforts.

She experienced no wave of multiple orgasms this time, just a single, titanic blast of pleasure that had her writing so powerfully she would have ripped the penis off a lesser man.

...

Okay, that's a pretty arrogant way to put it, but I was feeling such a wave of masculine accomplishment at that moment, I would have kicked sand onto Superman on the beach.

We collapsed against the window, the support of which was the only thing keeping either of us standing. We rested, my cock still within her, and my hand happily trapped against her breast by the window, for what seemed like a very long time.

At last, the tremors in my legs grew more perilous, and I stumbled backwards, my softening member reluctantly leaving her confines. Meredith pushed off as well, turned and moved to embrace me. Our perspiring bodies stuck together as we kissed, softly and gently. At last, I opened my eyes and looked over her shoulder. And laughed.

"What?" she asked.

I pointed at the window and said, "I think we should clean that off ourselves, or the cleaning crew will have a little too much fun tomorrow morning." On the glass was smeared the sweaty streaked impression of a nude female, a fan-fucking-tastic nude female.

Meredith turned and looked at the almost pornographic smudge on the glass wordlessly.

Then she spoke. "Leave it just like that."

----------

Thanks again for reading, and all the lovely 5-star ratings. Please leave more comments!