All Comments on 'Acting and Accidents'

by BenderRodrigez

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
lemonheadslemonheadsabout 9 years ago

Excellent job. Please continue it with what happens in the aftermath. Molly seems to harbor deep feelings for her brother, maybe they get pregnant after the display in the play. Hopefully they end up together living happily ever after raising their children. 5 stars from me

cem81778cem81778about 9 years ago
I agree

We definitely need more. Great start. Great first submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Very very HOT and arousing ..... great chapter ! I think it will be obvious that brother and sister will have more on their minds after the show and at times when their parents are at work. The next chapter should be very interesting.

Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More more more

We need more, another chapter please.

ChasBChasBabout 9 years ago
Funnee!

So they stand up for applause and Jake's cock, even if it's going soft is all shiny in the spotlight with the juices, and cum is starting to drip out of Molly's puss, and the audience is shouting, "Encore, encore!", even mom and dad. LOL!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
a fun story of a hot sibling screw

But how accidental was it? When Jake realizes that he'd have to get into a total body clinch with his baby sister Molly, the boy keeps getting half a hard on. Hmm. I bet that like with plenty of siblings, there was a strong sexual attraction simmering under the surface. Look, they grow up together, and though they may squabble from time to time they love each other to pieces. His sister's sweet little slit is the first the boy ever sees, just as her brother's male package is the first the girl ever lays her appreciative eyes on. Kids experiment, they easily figure out what goes into what, and voila, they discover to their surprised delight how much great dirty fun they can have with a hot incestuous fuck. For the boy, being up inside his kid sister's snatch is way better than even being quarterback on the school football team. For the girl, having her big brother's big fat cock pumping away between her legs makes her forget all about playing with herself and even the lickety-split she did with her friends. She cums like crazy, he blows his brotherly balls up her tight little twat, and they do it over and over again. Clueless mom and dad are so pleased at how well the kids get along together, not like some other people's children.

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Enjoyable

This was a very enjoyable story. I loved the plot. Keep writing.

peebudypeebudyalmost 9 years ago
nice read

quick, to the point and hot.

well done, 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Great story keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

5 stars add to it make them fall in love.

BrendaNWBrendaNWalmost 8 years ago
excellant

So hot I couldn't stop reading.

RuffRidingHoodRuffRidingHoodover 7 years ago
Oh Yeah

Very very nice read. 5 stars.

wuz2bluwuz2bluover 6 years ago
Amazing amount of heat in a short tale!

This was a quick read, but it sure didn't feel like it to me! Very well done, indeed!

As with most great reads, I'd love to see a sequel, but I understand it'd be very difficult to equal this one as most of the eroticism depends on the "surprise."

Sybaris_CaesarSybaris_Caesarover 5 years ago
Uh what?

I guess it's a quick stroke story?

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 5 years ago
When the show become real

Acting and Accidents brings up an interesting point about actors and actresses. Actors draw a line between real life and reality such that a brother and sister could appear in a sex scene. In role, the actor assumes a different persona and accepts the script as a separate reality from real life, but what happens if things go just a little further than expected? Perhaps real actors might not give a second thought to actual unplanned consummation. It would be a minor deviation from the script.

FnarfFnarfover 1 year ago

Will there be a sequel?

swfb70swfb707 months ago

disappointed there was not a chapter 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous